Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,630 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Oba Akiolu: Nigerians In Washington-DC Protest (photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oba Akiolu: Nigerians In Washington-DC Protest (photos) (45824 Views)

Placards From The 'I Stand With Nigeria' Protest (Photos) / Kano Youths Burn Gaya And Muhmud's Houses During Protest (Photos) / Rivers Rerun: No Election In Bonny L.G.A As People Stage Protest - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oba Akiolu: Nigerians In Washington-DC Protest (photos) by efilefun(m): 11:43pm On Apr 11, 2015
lol read am wella or better still let me translate it... I get people wey dey wash the toilet but as them this ones no get job i fit substitute them with the cleaner wey dey handle am
busky101:
i didnt get a word u said!
Re: Oba Akiolu: Nigerians In Washington-DC Protest (photos) by adesegun121(m): 11:43pm On Apr 11, 2015
millionboi:
tek it or leav it,is only a fool or a man on drug cn mek such statement 2 a peace loving tribe lik N digbo........datz so foolish of him

1 Like

Re: Oba Akiolu: Nigerians In Washington-DC Protest (photos) by SeverusSnape(m): 11:43pm On Apr 11, 2015
Lifebender:

After him,ur fada follows grin grin
And Akiolu fathers too... Generations of fools.

1 Like

Re: Oba Akiolu: Nigerians In Washington-DC Protest (photos) by ichidodo: 11:45pm On Apr 11, 2015
dayooye:

so ichidodo still exist? Wonders shall never end.......... cry me a river, I wld attend to u after 2mao.....
Who's crying already?....Ambode.
Re: Oba Akiolu: Nigerians In Washington-DC Protest (photos) by ignis: 11:45pm On Apr 11, 2015
Why are they just protesting now?
Where have they been?
Are they just waking up from sleep?

1 Like

Re: Oba Akiolu: Nigerians In Washington-DC Protest (photos) by kadyrov25(m): 11:46pm On Apr 11, 2015
Attention seekers!!!!
Re: Oba Akiolu: Nigerians In Washington-DC Protest (photos) by XBLadez: 11:47pm On Apr 11, 2015
This lagoon issue has been over-exagerated abeg. E never do?
Re: Oba Akiolu: Nigerians In Washington-DC Protest (photos) by idu1(m): 11:47pm On Apr 11, 2015
See their legs....

Idio.ts.....

3 Likes

Re: Oba Akiolu: Nigerians In Washington-DC Protest (photos) by Masterkolade: 11:47pm On Apr 11, 2015
The oba is very wrong for making such statement!!! And i think he should apologise...But sentiments has taken this stuff to another level, when asari, tompolo etc made clear threats it wasn't outrightly condemned like this i doubt if i heard of any protest at all.. Pls lets just remove the sentiments associated with this stuff and move on we all know that no one will perish in the "lagoon".

2 Likes

Re: Oba Akiolu: Nigerians In Washington-DC Protest (photos) by illiad: 11:48pm On Apr 11, 2015
austinvsb:
If him no apologise,come comot am from throne. jobless things!! your people back home are about to face the most difficult four years ever in Lagos and Nigeria at large.

Igbo people face difficulty from where my dear fool?
Igbo people have lived for the past forty years without benefiting anything from your damned government. Its your tribe who Live by the bribes they take in civil service that would die if by chance the government bans bribe and official stealing.

FYI Igbos have the highest GDP per person in this contraption called niger area, and that is even after all we went through during the war.

HausaFulanis are the poorest region in this country irrespective of the fact they've ruled the country for almost 40years.

The yorubas on the other hand can't stomach the fact that we buy and live in the best houses in lagos. They simply can't grasp the ingenuity of the Igbo thus they result to hate. But unfortunately they don't know its their hate and bad belle that is actually propelling us from height to height.

You can't afford not to admire the Igbo man spirit and that's because it is from God.

5 Likes

Re: Oba Akiolu: Nigerians In Washington-DC Protest (photos) by millionboi(m): 11:48pm On Apr 11, 2015
Lifebender:

And ur pop is his master grin
son dnt tek d step of Akiolu..........Kings r xpted 2be wise,nd judgin by dat careless stament he made towards N digbo. He is a capital fool.......m...dnt worry 1day he wil wake nd start demandin 4his subjects head(e.g u)then u wil knw he is on drug
Re: Oba Akiolu: Nigerians In Washington-DC Protest (photos) by eluquenson(m): 11:48pm On Apr 11, 2015
Mtcheww, placards after the threat has been resolved

2 Likes

Re: Oba Akiolu: Nigerians In Washington-DC Protest (photos) by Nobody: 11:49pm On Apr 11, 2015
Oba u ar a fool at ur age
Mumu oba wey no get sense
Respect no b for u ooo becos u no b God

Oba Akiolu is a tout
Oba Akiolu is insane
Oba Akiolu is an illiterate
Oba Akiolu is a wild animal

Lastly Gej my hero

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oba Akiolu: Nigerians In Washington-DC Protest (photos) by telexfree1: 11:49pm On Apr 11, 2015
If Mr Rilwan Akiolu is banned from entering the U.S., UK and the EU, where is he gonna go for medical checkups ?

2 Likes

Re: Oba Akiolu: Nigerians In Washington-DC Protest (photos) by yibobasher: 11:49pm On Apr 11, 2015
Decryptor:

Ha ve you eaten dinner tonite? i doubt. I can understand...hunger is finishing you. You are in face-me-i-face-you and bashing Igbos that live in Duplexes grin grin...Sorry for your cursed life

If only your father can touch the land I'm in, your generation life will not remain the same. Just to let your eediot know that is not yet dinner time where I am but you can't know there are many time zones in the world because none of your generation over generation ever set their feet outside Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Oba Akiolu: Nigerians In Washington-DC Protest (photos) by Damikevin(m): 11:50pm On Apr 11, 2015
How many days back are they? After them don finish election for her. Crying when the head is rolling on the ground. BTW NL Dan dey near 2million topics o. How long we done came.
Re: Oba Akiolu: Nigerians In Washington-DC Protest (photos) by themodernman: 11:51pm On Apr 11, 2015
ichidodo:
Hang Akiolu!! Turn him into a pariah!! String him by the balls!! Flog his flabby buttocks!!...No Justice,No Peace..

Wetin your eye find go hin flabby buttocks?

Gay

3 Likes

Re: Oba Akiolu: Nigerians In Washington-DC Protest (photos) by olaolulazio(m): 11:51pm On Apr 11, 2015
most of those idiots dunno why the are protesting.

PDP and their mumu package!

1 Like

Re: Oba Akiolu: Nigerians In Washington-DC Protest (photos) by Nobody: 11:52pm On Apr 11, 2015
hensben:
All these ignoramus displaying card here and there...ask them to recite nigeria national anthem, state and her capital they can't.
go ask them na. Yeye
Re: Oba Akiolu: Nigerians In Washington-DC Protest (photos) by quickly: 11:52pm On Apr 11, 2015
but why that word touch some igbo ppl like this. una be women

1 Like

Re: Oba Akiolu: Nigerians In Washington-DC Protest (photos) by Locapito(m): 11:52pm On Apr 11, 2015
Hahahaha!!!!!!!! Nigerians in washington indeed. Am only seeing 4 or 5 igbos with some rented europeans. Our Oba has spoken and so shall it be. If the igbos fail to respect the Oba of lagos, thinking that one ICC will support them and their claims on Lagos will be reality, they better start having a rethink because, it ain't going to happen!!!!!! When the chips re down, which i believe its gonna down very soon, the same corrupt goons pretending to be eastern elites and leaders backing and pushing them now are still gonna betray them and then, it will be from fry pan to fire. Better be warned.

2 Likes

Re: Oba Akiolu: Nigerians In Washington-DC Protest (photos) by PenSniper: 11:54pm On Apr 11, 2015
THE JOBLESS IRRITANTS IN WASHINGTON DC.

1 Like

Re: Oba Akiolu: Nigerians In Washington-DC Protest (photos) by millionboi(m): 11:54pm On Apr 11, 2015
kadyrov25:
Attention seekers!!!!
nd who is seekin u attention.......u nd ur foolish oba sld get ready:Court'
Re: Oba Akiolu: Nigerians In Washington-DC Protest (photos) by jacobkunle42: 11:55pm On Apr 11, 2015
millionboi:
Akiolu is a fool
your father is the real king of fools. Disrespectful bigot

2 Likes

Re: Oba Akiolu: Nigerians In Washington-DC Protest (photos) by oweman: 11:55pm On Apr 11, 2015
The oba of Lagos said the right words the ibos needed to be told the trurh they cant lock thier easthern region down but want to decide for others , some years back another eze ndi gbo in Sokoto ( ogbunugafor ) actually was flexing he wanted to be sitting wirh the other hakimis (chiefs ) in meetings before he was told his standard, again not too long ago the ibos in kano actually wanted to decide who becomes the emir of kano before the kingmakers told them to go relax they the kingmqkers know who is right for thier people now its the turn of those in Lagos to try do some unthinkable am particularly happy at thenresults of both Lagis and Kwara where the ibos think they are something extraordinary while they are nothing !!!!
Watch result of last presidential election thier thinking is to foist that dumb on Nigerisns so he can say if not for the ibos , thankfully aii the plans came to zero . Untilll the ibos change thier thinkings it will continue to be hard for them . NONSENSE and ingredient !!!

3 Likes

Re: Oba Akiolu: Nigerians In Washington-DC Protest (photos) by millionboi(m): 11:56pm On Apr 11, 2015
PenSniper:
THE JOBLESS IRRITANTS IN WASHINGTON DC.
nd thy r contestin 4parliment post......are u sure u r ok
Re: Oba Akiolu: Nigerians In Washington-DC Protest (photos) by adesegun121(m): 11:57pm On Apr 11, 2015
emperorceaser:
Oba u ar a fool at ur age
Mumu oba wey no get sense
Respect no b for u ooo becos u no b God

Oba Akiolu is a tout
Oba Akiolu is insane
Oba Akiolu is an illiterate
Oba Akiolu is a wild animal

Lastly Gej my hero

your hero is a loser grin

1 Like

Re: Oba Akiolu: Nigerians In Washington-DC Protest (photos) by yibobasher: 11:57pm On Apr 11, 2015
illiad:

Igbo people have lived for the past forty years without benefiting anything from your damned government. Its your tribe who Live by the bribes they take in civil service that would die if by chance the government bans bribe and official stealing.

FYI Igbos have the highest GDP per person in this contraption called niger area, and that is even after all we went through during the war.

HausaFulanis are the poorest region in this country irrespective of the fact they've ruled the country for almost 40years.

The yorubas on the other hand can't stomach the fact that we buy and live in the best houses in lagos. They simply can't grasp the ingenuity of the Igbo thus they result to hate. But unfortunately they don't know its their hate and bad belle that is actually propelling us from height to height.

You can't afford not to admire the Igbo man spirit and that's because it is from God.

Shut that stinking thing called mouth. Where does the Igbos have highest GDP per person. Is it those in Nsukka, Owerri, Abakaliki, Umuahia, Awka that can even afford food to eat. I guess your barren eroded lands that nothing grows on them makes you have highest GDP per person. You this Osu

2 Likes

Re: Oba Akiolu: Nigerians In Washington-DC Protest (photos) by austinvsb: 11:57pm On Apr 11, 2015
rough

HausaFulanis are the poorest region in this country irrespective of the fact they've ruled
You can't afford not to admire the Igbo man spirit and that's because it is from God.[/quote]

Lol okay

3 Likes

Re: Oba Akiolu: Nigerians In Washington-DC Protest (photos) by raystanley(m): 11:58pm On Apr 11, 2015
The Oba of baboons in question, is a fool forever...
Re: Oba Akiolu: Nigerians In Washington-DC Protest (photos) by Nobody: 11:59pm On Apr 11, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Are you angry.... Akiolu is a big fooooolll. And you're a slave to him.
brb
Re: Oba Akiolu: Nigerians In Washington-DC Protest (photos) by Locapito(m): 11:59pm On Apr 11, 2015
illiad:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Suicide Bomber Detonates Her Vest In Borno After Seeing Troops(photo) / Peter Obi Exposes Crude Oil Theft In Nigeria - How Government Steals Oil (Video) / Atiku Disowns Post About Deborah Samuel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.