Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,609 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:04 AM

I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha (36505 Views)

Femi Otedola And Dangote Visit Buhari, Congratulate Him (Pics) / Nations/bodies That Will Congratulate Jonathan And Those That Won't / I Will Hand Over If I Lose, Says President Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by zyphr(m): 12:09pm On Apr 12, 2015
daniel9202:
He never see any thing.
go buy recharge card oo..wey you go take call the winner.
you built mosque for imo nd you want igbos to vote you??
so you my friend will want him voted out on the basis that he built a mosque in Imo despite him being a good leader? I can deduce that you didnt want Buhari because he is not a christian. As blessed as Nigeria is, religion and tribe will forever remain a curse that will stiffle our progress. Believe it or not Rochas is one of the best leaders in the south east.
Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by searider(m): 12:09pm On Apr 12, 2015
TRIBALSTOOGE:

FU CK OFF YOU STINK
The greatest mistake I have ever made is exchanging words with an over-grown baby like you.

You know nothing about political debate. Too sentimental and weak to be an igbo chap.

Sorry to say this; you are an insensitive clod.
Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by Nobody: 12:13pm On Apr 12, 2015
zendy:

There has always been tribalism and sectionalism in Nigeria and this will never change. It did not start with GEJ. Nigeria is an invention of the White man,it's not a nation in any sense of the word. I'm an Igboman first before Nigerian. As for us Igbos,we have always wanted to opt out of Nigeria,we even fought a war for this. Nigeria is just a collection of ethnic groups kept together by force of arms and not by choice. That's why it is not a country
The problem of ds country is Multi-religion... ISLAM is a big disease...

1 Like

Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by searider(m): 12:15pm On Apr 12, 2015
zyphr:

so you my friend will want him voted out on the basis that he built a mosque in Imo despite him being a good leader? I can deduce that you didnt want Buhari because he is not a christian. As blessed as Nigeria is, religion and tribe will forever remain a curse that will stiffle our progress. Believe it or not Rochas is one of the best leaders in the south east.

The Igbos are the problems of nigeria. They hate development of any kind.

If I may say, imo state is the only south east state that has any iota of development.

Bravo zulu to rochas
Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by Nobody: 12:17pm On Apr 12, 2015
U lost this election long ago. y lost it d day u joined APC. U forgot we are igbos
Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by derecho(m): 12:24pm On Apr 12, 2015
searider:

If I may say, imo state is the only south east state that has any iota of development.

Bravo zulu to rochas
please read what you typed again.Tnx

1 Like

Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by ikeyman00(m): 12:27pm On Apr 12, 2015
@@@@

the mallam must go back to where he belong

1 Like

Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by MrT2011(m): 12:33pm On Apr 12, 2015
babs01:
GEJ is a pacesetter, u guys should follow suit. He leads while others follow. But to be sincere we need @ least one APC state in SE.
shocked
shocked
Jesus!!!! Holy ghost fire!!
Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by securi: 12:35pm On Apr 12, 2015
Obviously, you don't knw iboland. If you knw Enugu state, you will be the first to tell Rochas to stop making noise.
searider:

Bravo zulu to rochas

2 Likes

Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by henpaul2000(m): 12:53pm On Apr 12, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
Owelle Ndi Imo,you are not losing. You must continue your good works in Imo state.

God bless Rochas Okorocha

God bless Imo State
What has he done

2 Likes

Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by Nobody: 12:54pm On Apr 12, 2015
mascot87:

Keep quiet u nitwit,I don't trade words with losers
lol... mumu, it hurts to be a frustrated. Go and trade words with ur useless father... frustration is not in my blood. tongue tongue
Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by mascot87(m): 1:02pm On Apr 12, 2015
lygn19:
lol... mumu, it hurts to be a frustrated. Go and trade words with ur useless father... frustration is not in my blood. tongue tongue

Not your fault but d fault of your drunk & mad father that gave birth to a foolish son. Your foolish father & mother should have aborted you.
Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by Nobody: 1:04pm On Apr 12, 2015
mascot87:

Not your fault but d fault of your drunk & mad father that gave birth to a foolish son. Your foolish father & mother should have aborted you.
lol... I thought u said u don't trade words with loosers, u see just as I though, it hurts to be frustrated, am sorry but I have to leave u to ur frustration, there is dz saying- misery loves company... grin grin grin cheesy
Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by mascot87(m): 1:06pm On Apr 12, 2015
lygn19:
lol... I thought u said u don't trade words with loosers, u see just as I though, it hurts to be frustrated, am sorry but I have to leave u to ur frustration, there is dz saying- misery loves company... grin grin grin cheesy

Get out mad man from a mad family background
Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by Nobody: 1:09pm On Apr 12, 2015
Misery truly loves company...lol kiss kiss kiss
Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by onagoodday: 1:23pm On Apr 12, 2015
searider:

I can't be held responsible for the mayhem metted out on innocent civilians by members of Boko haram.

You are talking about tarnishing the iMage of nigeria. Who does it the most? The igbos. I stand to be corrected.

Do you know the number of igbos on death row in indonesia and malaysia for drug trafficking and other related offences?

Abeg mek una secede from naija mek we see how prosperous una go be.

Tribalistic set of people.

#now playing house of exile by lucky dube#
I thought the Igbo had fought a war not be a part of Nigeria but Awolowo and Gowon said otherwise .what do you people want self?
Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by klax(m): 1:38pm On Apr 12, 2015
searider:

Bravo zulu to rochas

So you think in your own world igbo people are Nigeria problem but sorry where did you got that definition from So you are one of those that want to remain a clan in Tifnubu Kingdom is that right Ok oooo I heard you.
Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by kushsy: 2:37pm On Apr 12, 2015
taharqa:

I don't think Okorocha was a traitor. He was only passionate about his political beliefs and interests, and pursued them. You cannot blame him for that. I wish him well in his political journey, whatever way it turns

The traitor extraordinaire is Ameachi. For that Shameless man , it was personal. Just cos of some personal beef, he did every thing within his powers and beyond to remove his own 'brother' from the Presidency. It is Ameachi that MUST be punished by the people of Rivers and the Niger Delta, starting with making sure his candidates lose WOEFULLY in this week's Rivers elections . And we would continue to do so for the remaining days of his miserable life.
. Rochas I hear from a reliable source was playing a game..he is a moslem and I don't think the ordinary Igbo man would allow a Mallam knowingly rule their state..He should out have come out clean wt his religious belief from the beginning..after all his mother is said to be from the core ..north...Some top notch from imo state insists he must vacate the seat so he has to go...
Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by taharqa: 2:45pm On Apr 12, 2015
prettyboi1:

Grow up! Amaechi is a NIGERIAN and he has the freedom and choice to relate and associate and/or vice-versa with whichever other Nigerian(s) he wishes. Jonathan's government was/is a failure to Nigerian history and most Nigerians in general and thats why he was voted out....so don't blame Amaechi. Cheers.

And those of us from Rivers and the Niger Delta are also NIGERIANS. And we have the freedom and choice to relate and associate with ourselves in order to deal with Ameachi now and for the rest of his days. Statting from this Rivers election.

Cheers

1 Like

Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by prettylizabeth(f): 2:46pm On Apr 12, 2015
my governor till 2019
Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by Hardeysolution(m): 2:49pm On Apr 12, 2015
dsleekman:
Governor Rochas Okorocha has said that if defeated in Saturday’s governorship election in Imo State, he will congratulate whoever emerges the winner.

He stated this while speaking with journalists after casting his vote at Ogboko Ward 2 in Ideato South Local Government Area of the state.

“I will congratulate whoever wins the election. Why not? But, first, let us do things properly,” Okorocha said.

The governor, who claimed that the card reader failed to capture his fingerprints during the accreditation process, commended the state branch of the Independent National Electoral Commission for the smooth conduct of the election.

He said, “So far, the election has been quite peaceful, especially in Ogboko Ward 2 where I voted. As we would expect, this is a violence-free area in the history of Imo State politics. There has never been any record of violence here. But this cannot be said about places that are notorious for election violence, such as Mbutu in Aboh-Mbaise LGA.

“I have heard about political thugs hired by some politicians to cause mayhem in some polling units. The same thing is going on at places like Ohaji-Egbema, Oguta, Ezinihite and Ngo-Okpala, to mention a few. We must condemn election violence in all ramifications.”

The governor called for a judicial panel to look into the causes of election crises in some parts of the state.

He also commended the security agencies for their role in the elections.

“I learnt that some people in fake military and police uniforms, as well as a man found with AK47 rifles, were arrested by security men. If such arrests had happened during the last Presidential and National Assembly elections, things would have been much better.”

http://www.punchng.com/news/i-will-congratulate-winner-if-i-lose-okorocha/
and therefore will be a hero! The pace Jonathan has set
Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by smicc: 2:57pm On Apr 12, 2015
Okorocha is a man of vision and not bounded by the bigotry of mind. He is going to be the next NIGERIAN president because he is one of those igbo men that believe in one nigeria, this is what his other people have not come to terms with that is boxing them up. I LOVE U ROCHAS PLEASE CONTINUE YOUR GOOD WORK.
Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by Nobody: 3:43pm On Apr 12, 2015
babs01:
GEJ is a pacesetter, u guys should follow suit. He leads while others follow. But to be sincere we need @ least one APC state in SE.
what about Fayemi, former governor of ekiti state? , bcus u guys just like hyping Jonathan

1 Like

Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by babs01(m): 4:00pm On Apr 12, 2015
WarRLaY:
what about Fayemi, former governor of ekiti state? , bcus u guys just like hyping Jonathan
fayemi lata went to court
Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by prettyboi1(m): 9:09pm On Apr 12, 2015
taharqa:

And those of us from Rivers and the Niger Delta are also NIGERIANS. And we have the freedom and choice to relate and associate with ourselves in order to deal with Ameachi now and for the rest of his days. Statting from this Rivers election.

Cheers

Goodluck Jonathan to you.
Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by Niseamaka(m): 9:48pm On Apr 12, 2015
daniel9202:
He never see any thing.
go buy recharge card oo..wey you go take call the winner.
you built mosque for imo nd you want igbos to vote you??

Hahahahahahaha, Owelle all the way.
Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by asids55: 9:54pm On Apr 12, 2015
babs01:

fayemi lata went to court

bolo..so you think pdp no go carry their case go court abi??
Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by asids55: 9:55pm On Apr 12, 2015
chuna1985:
U lost this election long ago. y lost it d day u joined APC. U forgot we are igbos

how market!!
Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by ZLANGAARD: 10:21pm On Apr 12, 2015
Owelle abeg congratulate yourself joor' e no easy.
Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by Nobody: 10:44pm On Apr 12, 2015
Sweetguy25:
Abokkii you will lose. You bloody traitor!
but he won
Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by Nobody: 10:48pm On Apr 12, 2015
BekeeBuAgbara:
Okorocha supporters should give up, their man has realized that the game is over. Oga Buhari please give Rochas a job, he tried in Imo unfortunately his best is not good enough.

Ihedioha carry goooooo. smiley
hater he finally won
Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by Nobody: 10:49pm On Apr 12, 2015
fritiyo:
Rochas the boy that feel too big to respect his people rather celebrating the comment of the oba of lagos on the igbos.
just hear urself

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Former First-Lady, Maryam Abacha In Her Teens / Suntai's Daughter, Mariya, Set To Wed / Bayelsans Are So Lazy - Governor Dickson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.