Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,074 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:24 AM

I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha (36513 Views)

Femi Otedola And Dangote Visit Buhari, Congratulate Him (Pics) / Nations/bodies That Will Congratulate Jonathan And Those That Won't / I Will Hand Over If I Lose, Says President Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by Nobody: 8:33am On Apr 12, 2015
biafranqueen:
Roaches has been exterminated from Imo State. Thank God the Dogulas House is pest free!
Imo, Rivers and the entire SE/SS are 100% PDP. The exit of Rochas and Amaechi from Douglas and Brick Houses respectively are good riddance. What a sweet poll grin grin

9 Likes

Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by Mamaflex(f): 8:34am On Apr 12, 2015
I am beginning to think this card reader of a thing super genius.

First, it rejected Gej and Pej at the end they lost.

Secondly, it delayed in Abgaje accreditation, and he is loosing or lost. NB: Agbaje said during the presidential election it worked like magic on him, but yesterday it delayed.

Is it a coincidence?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by Nobody: 8:36am On Apr 12, 2015
nzeobi:

Ansa the question and stop lafn
is it not obvious dat smhw if imo maintains its Apc, status in d southeast, it can be d political head of d Apc in d southeast, not only that it's gonna be favored in d scheme of things in dz new Apc govt...

1 Like

Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by Nobody: 8:38am On Apr 12, 2015
dayo23:
Jonathan is a looser! A shameless looser! A failure!

By the way: he is on his way to Aso Villa, solid Political appointment await him, it is the people of the state I pity.
the way u re attacking Gej is beginning to mk me believe that d reason y u guys wanted him out of power wasn't ordinary, dat der was more to it...

14 Likes

Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by nzeobi(m): 8:45am On Apr 12, 2015
lygn19:
is it not obvious dat smhw if imo maintains its Apc, status in d southeast, it can be d political head of d Apc in d southeast, not only that it's gonna be favored in d scheme of things in dz new Apc govt...
That is an assumption and not fact, buhari is nigerias president and not APC president.

6 Likes

Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by Nobody: 8:53am On Apr 12, 2015
nzeobi:

That is an assumption and not fact, buhari is nigerias president and not APC president.
yes I know, nd dat was d reason y for Gej to fix ordinary imo/ph road was like war...
Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by driand(m): 9:01am On Apr 12, 2015
barcanista:
Imo, Rivers and the entire SE/SS are 100% PDP. The exit of Rochas and Amaechi from Douglas and Brick Houses respectively are good riddance. What a sweet poll grin grin
good and funny enough pdp wants to make their party a regional party, I wonder, but honestly let's think of it, if the Nigerian people begin to see pdp as the party for the ss/se and APC for nw/ne/nc/sw, when will the pdp ever hope for a come back? This is unhealthy and it is certainly leading us to another civil war, Mark every word I just said, soon the ss/se would soon start feeling cheated and seek to break away, Jonathan may have done something honorable by conceding defeat but he has left a note that would bring us greater harm in the future,

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by menesheh(m): 9:07am On Apr 12, 2015
efilefun:
Hmmm after voting him out I pray the next governor treat you all like T.A Orji Na then una eyes go open... Jonathan needs to be held responsible for all this religious and ethnicity nonsense... During all previous elections we never heard of such but due to his hunger for power and how desperate he was he tried using all avenues to rake in votes... Imagine his Vice President calling PDP an Islamic party in the north saying Osibanjo got 500 churches yet he was there smiling like a dunce

Thank God we got someone competent now and what imo indigenes fail to understand is that this man if not voted in will surely hold a post under GMB.

Can't u be rational for once

Oya tell yourself the truth from the (bolded)

8 Likes

Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by biafransoul: 9:07am On Apr 12, 2015
driand:
good and funny enough pdp wants to make their party a regional party, I wonder, but honestly let's think of it, if the Nigerian people begin to see pdp as the party for the ss/se and APC for nw/ne/nc/sw, when will the pdp ever hope for a come back? This is unhealthy and it is certainly leading us to another civil war, Mark every word I just said, soon the ss/se would soon start feeling cheated and seek to break away, Jonathan may have done something honorable by conceding defeat but he has left a note that would bring us greater harm in the future,
Only in your dreams. Let me ask you; how many states is APC presently controlling? They just fought the battle of their lives in Lagos losing 5 LGAs in the process. Please remind me again, how many states?

2 Likes

Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by Nobody: 9:09am On Apr 12, 2015
driand:
Oga save us yor epistles. If it is unhealthy, tell the people up north to decamp to PDP especially in Kano, Katsina and Bauchi. That is enough I guess grin grin grin

Jonathan has done well whether you agree or not. We(SE and SS) and few others are very proud of him.

15 Likes

Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by ozo13(m): 9:20am On Apr 12, 2015
grin
babs01:
GEJ is a pace setter, u guys should follow suit. He leads while others follow. But to be sincere we need @ least one APC state in SE.
Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by free2ryhme: 9:21am On Apr 12, 2015
dsleekman:
Governor Rochas Okorocha has said that if defeated in Saturday’s governorship election in Imo State, he will congratulate whoever emerges the winner.

He stated this while speaking with journalists after casting his vote at Ogboko Ward 2 in Ideato South Local Government Area of the state.

“I will congratulate whoever wins the election. Why not? But, first, let us do things properly,” Okorocha said.

The governor, who claimed that the card reader failed to capture his fingerprints during the accreditation process, commended the state branch of the Independent National Electoral Commission for the smooth conduct of the election.

He said, “So far, the election has been quite peaceful, especially in Ogboko Ward 2 where I voted. As we would expect, this is a violence-free area in the history of Imo State politics. There has never been any record of violence here. But this cannot be said about places that are notorious for election violence, such as Mbutu in Aboh-Mbaise LGA.

“I have heard about political thugs hired by some politicians to cause mayhem in some polling units. The same thing is going on at places like Ohaji-Egbema, Oguta, Ezinihite and Ngo-Okpala, to mention a few. We must condemn election violence in all ramifications.”

The governor called for a judicial panel to look into the causes of election crises in some parts of the state.

He also commended the security agencies for their role in the elections.

“I learnt that some people in fake military and police uniforms, as well as a man found with AK47 rifles, were arrested by security men. If such arrests had happened during the last Presidential and National Assembly elections, things would have been much better.”

http://www.punchng.com/news/i-will-congratulate-winner-if-i-lose-okorocha/

The rest of the country voted with love, the Igbos chose their candidates with hate!

6 Likes

Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by KUNZEH(m): 9:21am On Apr 12, 2015
na ur wahala be dat
Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by tommykiwi(m): 9:22am On Apr 12, 2015
U better do...because U are a disgrace!

4 Likes

Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by maum: 9:22am On Apr 12, 2015
Following the pace set by...
Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by Nobody: 9:22am On Apr 12, 2015
eagleeye2:
Jonathan has set a trend.

which GEJ? The man safe his head.
How can you tell a falani man that election he won is cancelled or rigged? If it was another candidate, pdp will not concede defeat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by januzaj(m): 9:24am On Apr 12, 2015
when yoruba reject jimi yeebos dey cry....wetin dem do rochas na

1 Like

Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by maum: 9:24am On Apr 12, 2015
free2ryhme:

The rest of the country voted with love, the Igbos chose their candidates with hate!

You say this because...?

Funny how if one votes for APC, he's voting with love and the election is fair but of one votes otherwise, it's a totally different story

I'm not for any party so I can.observe and comment from an unbiased point of view

10 Likes

Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by Symphony007: 9:25am On Apr 12, 2015
Mallam rochas!! With the amount of disgruntled politician that will be waiting for appointment in buhari government eh...he will organise a raffle draw to pick those who go through..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by kazmanbanjoko(m): 9:26am On Apr 12, 2015
Chai

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by Arysexy(m): 9:27am On Apr 12, 2015
Anayo olaniyi adamu okorocha bye bye. U have been NGIGEd for that silly support on oba werey of lagos.

U will b remembered in history together with amechi as traitors

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by Nobody: 9:28am On Apr 12, 2015
Mallam Rochas you have no choice. GEJ has set a precedent. All you should be thinking now is on how to relocate back to the north

5 Likes

Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by Ahmeduana(m): 9:28am On Apr 12, 2015
babs01:
GEJ is a pace setter, u guys should follow suit. He leads while others follow. But to be sincere we need @ least one APC state in SE.
AND THAT, YOU WILL NOT GET!

3 Likes

Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by kindnyce(m): 9:29am On Apr 12, 2015
OWELLE,I KNOW YOU ARE A DEMOCRAT...

BUY WE KNOW YOU WILL TRIUMPH AT THE POLLS
Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by tbaba1234: 9:29am On Apr 12, 2015
babs01:

Before Jonathan, Fayemi conceded defeat in Ekiti

2 Likes

Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by alrahmanonline(m): 9:29am On Apr 12, 2015
daniel9202:
He never see any thing.
go buy recharge card oo..wey you go take call the winner.
you built mosque for imo nd you want igbos to vote you??
I can't imagine how you pple reason at times, so you'll prefer he build shrine rather than mosque abi, how can you pple hate muslim to the extent you that you prefer being an herbalist.. SMH

3 Likes

Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by ojnnaco(m): 9:29am On Apr 12, 2015
GEJ once made this statement and He finally lost d seat and they u are again making d statement

1 Like

Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by saintandsinnerz: 9:29am On Apr 12, 2015
I know it! The way this man was going, I know he maybe voted out. He even made the worst mistake by justifying what the Oba of Lagos said about the Igbos just to appear good in the eyes of some people. He really does not know how to play local politics. In local politics you need to identify with your people first of all

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by holatin(m): 9:30am On Apr 12, 2015
daniel9202:
He never see any thing.
go buy recharge card oo..wey you go take call the winner.
you built mosque for imo nd you want igbos to vote you??
oh you religion bigot, what does building a mosque have to do with good governance ?
so the beef you Ve with him is for but building a mosque ?

The word stupidity,daftness and clueless can't explain you enough

6 Likes

Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by petkoffDrake(m): 9:30am On Apr 12, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
Owelle Ndi Imo,you are not losing. You must continue your good works in Imo state.

God bless Rochas Okorocha

God bless Imo State

He has lost already! Mbaise wins!

4 Likes

Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by ponleh(m): 9:31am On Apr 12, 2015
babs01:

pacesetter have you forgotten governor Fayemi

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bomb Blast In Maiduguri Mosque, Kills Many / Senator Shehu Sani Has A Question For Secessionists? / Ibrahim Babangida’s Son And Grandchildren [PHOTO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.