Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:58 AM

I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha (36506 Views)

Femi Otedola And Dangote Visit Buhari, Congratulate Him (Pics) / Nations/bodies That Will Congratulate Jonathan And Those That Won't / I Will Hand Over If I Lose, Says President Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by Dubemkelly(m): 9:32am On Apr 12, 2015
Sure why won't you? Are u a tyrant Rochas Okocha?

2 Likes

Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by holatin(m): 9:33am On Apr 12, 2015
Arysexy:
Anayo olaniyi adamu okorocha bye bye. U have been NGIGEd for that silly support on oba werey of lagos.

U will b remembered in history together with amechi as traitors
I can see you Ve no brain, does been in another political party apart from PDP equal to been a traitor.

do you know what democracy is ?

I hate people who think low like you

1 Like

Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by Arysexy(m): 9:33am On Apr 12, 2015
[s]
alrahmanonline:

I can't imagine how you pple reason at times, so you'll prefer he build shrine rather than mosque abi, how can you pple hate muslim to the extent you that you prefer being an herbalist.. SMH
[/s]

Show me d church kwankwaso has built in Kano. Ewu!

8 Likes

Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by Nobody: 9:33am On Apr 12, 2015
Thank God for jega and his cardreader system, politics would av been very bloody an full of rigging if it was manual voting , thank u mr okorocha, together we will build Nigeria again, he is funny when he makes speech and start with my people my people, my governor my governor, let the heroes accept fate if things are not working for them again
Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by Nobody: 9:34am On Apr 12, 2015
daniel9202:
He never see any thing.
go buy recharge card oo..wey you go take call the winner.
you built mosque for imo nd you want igbos to vote you??

THAT MOSQUE SHOULD NOT BE THERE . AND SHOULD BE TAKEN DOWN WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT .

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by bright007(f): 9:35am On Apr 12, 2015
mascot87:

So no place for APC in SE/SS & u people want a place for PDP in Lagos. This shows how selfish you people are & we will arrogantly resist u people.

1 Like

Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by babs01(m): 9:35am On Apr 12, 2015
Ahmeduana:

AND THAT, YOU WILL NOT GET!
who tel u dat
Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by Arysexy(m): 9:36am On Apr 12, 2015
[s]
holatin:
I can see you Ve no brain, what does been in another political party apart from PDP mean to be a traitor.

do you know what democracy is ?

I hate people who think low like you
[/s]

If not that u have fowl brain u would have understood me. It's a pity

2 Likes

Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by yibobasher: 9:36am On Apr 12, 2015
He doesn't have anything to lose. The Igbos does. At worst he will become a minister or ambassador. This dude has tried his best, it is unfortunate that he was born into a tribe of bigots that never reason beyond their myopic views. Now all Igbos states are in the hands of opposition party, let's see how they will develop

1 Like

Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by babs01(m): 9:36am On Apr 12, 2015
Keegan:

Gej set no pace stop twisting history, beside he was cajoled to concede. Fayemi in Ekiti wasn't the pacesetter either but he conceded to Fayose last year.
fayemi later went to court

3 Likes

Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by SeverusSnape(m): 9:36am On Apr 12, 2015
free2ryhme:

The rest of the country voted with love, the Igbos chose their candidates with hate!
You're funny... Really funny, Can't people vote their choice again

5 Likes

Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by babs01(m): 9:37am On Apr 12, 2015
tbaba1234:

Before Jonathan, Fayemi conceded defeat in Ekiti

2 Likes

Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by jobhuntng: 9:37am On Apr 12, 2015
Latest Recruitment At Procter And Gamble VIP League 2015
https://www.nairaland.com/2251336/latest-recruitment-procter-gamble-vip
Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by teepain: 9:38am On Apr 12, 2015
eagleeye2:
Jonathan has set a trend.

Just for the records, Jonathan didn't set the pace on conceding electoral defeat; Kayode Fayemi, ex-governor of Ekiti state did. Let us not attempt to rewrite history!

2 Likes

Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by yibobasher: 9:38am On Apr 12, 2015
bright007:

which geographic location is Lagos ? If you don't know Lagos is proudly south south

Lagos South south? Are you a fool?

Lagos is not only south south, it is south north middle east central

1 Like

Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by legendary1: 9:39am On Apr 12, 2015
dayo23:
Jonathan is a looser! A shameless looser! A failure!

By the way: he is on his way to Aso Villa, solid Political appointment await him, it is the people of the state I pity.
thunder fire u. rochas is a learner to think dat he will win IMO state with apc

2 Likes

Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by Arysexy(m): 9:39am On Apr 12, 2015
[s]
yibobasher:
He doesn't have anything to lose. The Igbos does. At worst he will become a minister or ambassador. This dude has tried his best, it is unfortunate that he was born into a tribe of bigots that never reason beyond their myopic views. Now all Igbos states are in the hands of opposition party, let's see how they will develop
[/s]

Oil gulping coward, How did sw develop when they were in opposition? As it is now una still dey opposition. Fool!

1 Like

Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by DanielGb(m): 9:39am On Apr 12, 2015
sinizia:

If the people of Imo votes him massively, you better get ready to live with APC in Imo State. Don't know why Nigerians in general vote according to tribal lines. It disgust me!! Same thing happening to Agbaje might happen to Rochas because of tribal sentiment, hating on a party instead of voting on individual qualities. Nigeria has a long way to go.

that is why it is called Nigeria. Peoples opinion and choice are different. And in a democratic setting, majority wins.

Pele, get use to it.

Just understand that...Humans can't b seperated frm there Identity and common Ideology.

1 Like

Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by Niseamaka(m): 9:40am On Apr 12, 2015
daniel9202:
He never see any thing.

Fool. Babies all over this forum. There are churches in the nooks and crannies of the northern Moslem States.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by Arysexy(m): 9:41am On Apr 12, 2015
[s]
teepain:

Just for the records, Jonathan didn't set the pace on conceding electoral defeat; Kayode Fayemi, ex-governor of Ekiti state did. Let us not attempt to rewrite history!
[/s]

For d record, fayemi did not set d pace. Don't twist history either

2 Likes

Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by Arysexy(m): 9:41am On Apr 12, 2015
[s]
Niseamaka:

Fool. Babies all over this forum. There are churches in the nooks and crannies of the northern Moslem States.
[/s]

Built by northern governor?

1 Like

Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by bright007(f): 9:42am On Apr 12, 2015
yibobasher post=:

Lagos South south? Are you a fool?

Lagos is not only south south, it is south north middle east central

can't you just make your point without insults?

pls don't quote me because I can't descend to your level of insults

1 Like

Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by SerialMan: 9:42am On Apr 12, 2015
Him get option?
Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by tbaba1234: 9:43am On Apr 12, 2015
babs01:

APC went to court not Fayemi... Party decision

1 Like

Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by TrishaP(f): 9:43am On Apr 12, 2015
daniel9202:
He never see any thing.
Like he didn't build a church too eh.

You have issues you need to work on.

1 Like

Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by adesegun121(m): 9:43am On Apr 12, 2015
daniel9202:
He never see any thing.

building mosque na bad tin?

Do u knw the reward of someone that build mosque before he or she liv this earth??

May Almighty Allah forgive you...

Okorocha may Almighty Allah bless u abundantly..

Amin....

2 Likes

Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by Agukagu(m): 9:44am On Apr 12, 2015
yibobasher:

Please, GMB should not make Rochas minister of education. His free education stunts in Imo State has bastardized the once academically vibrant Imo State

1 Like

Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by eph12(m): 9:44am On Apr 12, 2015
babs01:

ok no prblm, PDP now turned to APGA(regional party)
If APC does not get any state in the SS and SE can we still say its a national party? tongue

4 Likes

Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by luminary00(m): 9:44am On Apr 12, 2015
Okorocha, Wike, El Rufai, Ambode, Otti,Ajimobi. I see these ones coming out victorious at the end.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Former First-Lady, Maryam Abacha In Her Teens / Suntai's Daughter, Mariya, Set To Wed / Bayelsans Are So Lazy - Governor Dickson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.