Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:13 AM

I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha (36507 Views)

Femi Otedola And Dangote Visit Buhari, Congratulate Him (Pics) / Nations/bodies That Will Congratulate Jonathan And Those That Won't / I Will Hand Over If I Lose, Says President Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by santaandrea: 10:35am On Apr 12, 2015
It is a national change from d president to the governor, so embrace it,it has come to stay. cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by sinizia: 10:35am On Apr 12, 2015
ayindejimmy:

Don't even go there. Lagos is liberal. Election here is usually keenly contested with a slight margin. Until PDP brought tribalism into it. In this election... PDP voters are more tribalistic than APC. It's apparent in the east and PDP brought it to Lagos too

Yeah, APC voters are saints and yet they call Agbaje "oma ale" for soliciting for non-indigenes' votes that Ambo did too. Yet they agree that Jimi is a good person but Yorubas won't vote for PDP. Clap for yourself Mr. Saint. undecided

1 Like

Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by Phinagold(f): 10:35am On Apr 12, 2015
Presidential i no deliver,state i no deliver. U are of no use to ur so called APC. last bench awaits u.too much ambition usually gets nothing. As Vice president u are rejected by ur aboki party. As Governor u are rejection by ur own people....chai diaris God ooooo
Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by bobcharly(m): 10:36am On Apr 12, 2015
oh my...just when i thought APC will retain Imo.....what is wrong with us...we are now controlled by sentiments...hating a party and voting another....personality don't matter anymore...

1 Like

Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by meforyou1(m): 10:36am On Apr 12, 2015
dont understand ofenmanu people saying imo is voting along religious and tribal line. last time i checked, criminal okorocha is igbo and a christain

1 Like

Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by Nobody: 10:38am On Apr 12, 2015
nzeobi:

Will that increase our monthly allocation or why do we need it
The most stupid post of 2015.
Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by Reference(m): 10:39am On Apr 12, 2015
That is the spirit of the day. See what one man's sacrifice has caused. A new standard every other politician will be judged by. Well done Rochas.
Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by Nobody: 10:41am On Apr 12, 2015
kindnyce:
OWELLE,I KNOW YOU ARE A DEMOCRAT...

BUY WE KNOW YOU WILL TRIUMPH AT THE POLLS
Nwanne, ugbo agharala gi cool cool cool

Dream BIG, you can never tell... kiss sad
Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by stanech: 10:44am On Apr 12, 2015
driand:
good and funny enough pdp wants to make their party a regional party, I wonder, but honestly let's think of it, if the Nigerian people begin to see pdp as the party for the ss/se and APC for nw/ne/nc/sw, when will the pdp ever hope for a come back? This is unhealthy and it is certainly leading us to another civil war, Mark every word I just said, soon the ss/se would soon start feeling cheated and seek to break away, Jonathan may have done something honorable by conceding defeat but he has left a note that would bring us greater harm in the future,
so are you saying they should allow APC to win even when they have the chance of winning it?
Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by Anyi44(m): 10:45am On Apr 12, 2015
the more you look
the less you see Governor
abeg ka'opuo

1 Like

Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by Nobody: 10:45am On Apr 12, 2015
babs01:
GEJ is a pacesetter, u guys should follow suit. He leads while others follow. But to be sincere we need @ least one APC state in SE.

We dont Need APC oooo
Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by ayindejimmy(m): 10:49am On Apr 12, 2015
sinizia:

Yeah, APC voters are saints and yet they call Agbaje "oma ale" for soliciting for non-indigenes' votes that Ambo did too. Yet they agree that Jimi is a good person but Yorubas won't vote for PDP. Clap for yourself Mr. Saint. undecided

Why base ur campaign on tribal sentiments? Most yorubas don't vote based on tribe but close affiliation to a party. You claimed yoruba vote Apc...Are Jimi and his deputy Ibo?
I was routing jimi until Ifeanyi Ubah came some weeks back and was extracting ludicrous commitments from jimi for Ibo support. It's events that dictate how most people in the West vote.
Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by graciandubuisi(f): 10:50am On Apr 12, 2015
dsleekman:
Governor Rochas Okorocha has said that if defeated in Saturday’s governorship election in Imo State, he will congratulate whoever emerges the winner.

He stated this while speaking with journalists after casting his vote at Ogboko Ward 2 in Ideato South Local Government Area of the state.

“I will congratulate whoever wins the election. Why not? But, first, let us do things properly,” Okorocha said.

The governor, who claimed that the card reader failed to capture his fingerprints during the accreditation process, commended the state branch of the Independent National Electoral Commission for the smooth conduct of the election.

He said, “So far, the election has been quite peaceful, especially in Ogboko Ward 2 where I voted. As we would expect, this is a violence-free area in the history of Imo State politics. There has never been any record of violence here. But this cannot be said about places that are notorious for election violence, such as Mbutu in Aboh-Mbaise LGA.

“I have heard about political thugs hired by some politicians to cause mayhem in some polling units. The same thing is going on at places like Ohaji-Egbema, Oguta, Ezinihite and Ngo-Okpala, to mention a few. We must condemn election violence in all ramifications.”

The governor called for a judicial panel to look into the causes of election crises in some parts of the state.

He also commended the security agencies for their role in the elections.

“I learnt that some people in fake military and police uniforms, as well as a man found with AK47 rifles, were arrested by security men. If such arrests had happened during the last Presidential and National Assembly elections, things would have been much better.”

http://www.punchng.com/news/i-will-congratulate-winner-if-i-lose-okorocha/

Oga on top, just dey mention the areas he knows he won't get much vote that were recorded with violence and ballot box snatches. He just announced the places o ga etinye ogbaghara, Obasi bi n'elu nyere anyi aka ka anyi mara na mmanu akara di uto, onye rara ibe ya arara.
Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by fortunejum: 10:50am On Apr 12, 2015
babs01:
GEJ is a pacesetter, u guys should follow suit. He leads while others follow. But to be sincere we need @ least one APC state in SE.
For where. No space for APC in SE.

1 Like

Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by sinizia: 10:54am On Apr 12, 2015
ayindejimmy:

Why base ur campaign on tribal sentiments? Most yorubas don't vote based on tribe but close affiliation to a party. You claimed yoruba vote Apc...Are Jimi and his deputy Ibo?
I was routing jimi until Ifeanyi Ubah came some weeks back and was extracting ludicrous commitments from jimi for Ibo support. It's events that dictate how most people in the West vote.

Oga, you are not talking to a kid. Spare me all these your excuses. I repeat, NIGERIANS in general vote along ethnoreligious lines. You can deceive yourself and not me. Thanks.
Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by mavinc4u(f): 10:55am On Apr 12, 2015
Nice thread with a lot of comedians and commentators.

Meanwhile, when someone is jealous of you, just know that you have something that they don't have or wish they had so is normal.

As they keep hating, keep praying to God for your success.
Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by Phinagold(f): 10:56am On Apr 12, 2015
yibobasher:

Story story. Did he school at University of Ibadan or not? did he enjoy awolowo free education or not?
And for the record, it wasn't only him, hundreds of Igbos enjoyed Awolowo free education and you people should be grateful to him and all yorubas in general
point of correction, it is igbos not Igbos. Ndi ofe mmanu

1 Like

Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by Nobody: 10:56am On Apr 12, 2015
Posterity will be fair on GEJ for setting the trend of good sportsmanship at this critical stage of the consolidation of our nascent democratic life smiley
THUMBS UP GEJ!!! Atleast u've something very positive to be remembered for...

1 Like

Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by Kenswitch(m): 10:56am On Apr 12, 2015
GEJ indeed is an inventor, he leads while others follows. No wonder our great reputable philosopher said it is fashionable when u do the opposite things people expected u to do. Meanwhile some people excepted GEJ to reject the presidential result bt he did the opposite. Now he is an epitome of peace promoter, for the fact u lost the presidential seat u still remain our president. All I wish u is more wisdom, hale status and long life and prosperity. Unity is the key forward, United we stand, one Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by Wonder1844(m): 10:57am On Apr 12, 2015
I really dnt understand why all dis tribal accusations. Nigeria is a tribalistic country period. D Yoruba align with d North 2 vote buhari in, while d Igbo align with d south south. So we are all d same as d last presidential result proved it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by searider(m): 11:00am On Apr 12, 2015
TRIBALSTOOGE:

YOU ARE QUICK TO ACCUSE IGBOS

BUT YOUR GUY WAS CAUGHT IN DETROIT TRYING TO BLOW UP A PASSENGER PLANE

YOU AND YOUR FAMILY HAD BOMBED ALMOST 300 CHURCHES AND SENT UNDERAGE GIRLS TO BLOW THEIR SELF UP ,

ANY MORE CONTRIBUTION TO DEFACE NIGERIA ENTIRELY IS YOUR BOKO HARAM FAMILY WHO HAD KILLED HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF INNOCENT SOULS .

WHAT MORE CAN I SAY ?

LEAVE IGBO'S ALONE

My brother man; you are too swift in concluding.I am neither from the south west nor from the north. But from Edo state.

So, don't get it twisted. IRep one nigeria.

#say no to sectionalism and tribalism.

1 Like

Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by sokera: 11:03am On Apr 12, 2015
taharqa:

I don't think Okorocha was a traitor. He was only passionate about his political beliefs and interests, and pursued them. You cannot blame him for that. I wish him well in his political journey, whatever way it turns

The traitor extraordinaire is Ameachi. For that Shameless man , it was personal. Just cos of some personal beef, he did every thing within his powers and beyond to remove his own 'brother' from the Presidency. It is Ameachi that MUST be punished by the people of Rivers and the Niger Delta, starting with making sure his candidates lose WOEFULLY in this week's Rivers elections . And we would continue to do so for the remaining days of his miserable life.
have you forgotten Jona and his wife started it? Amechi was obedient servant to them until they feel the need to disgrace him out of governors forum, what is bad in biting back? he only shows jona how it feels to betray your love ones, Rivers cant stop Ameachi from Buhari's government he is going to be one of the ministers for sure .... so keep on hating ...

1 Like

Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by Nobody: 11:04am On Apr 12, 2015
Niseamaka:

Fool. Babies all over this forum. There are churches in the nooks and crannies of the northern Moslem States.
thunder finish you!! like those churches were built by Muslim governor. make amadioha strike u there for quoting and calling me baby.
idi.ot!!

1 Like

Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by Nobody: 11:04am On Apr 12, 2015
searider:

My brother man; you are too swift in concluding.I am neither from the south west nor from the north. But from Edo state.

So, don't get it twisted. IRep one nigeria.

#say no to sectionalism and tribalism.

who blew up U.N BUILDING IN NIGERIA IS IT NOT YOUR BELOVED BRETHREN'S?

WHO BLEW UP CIVILIAN BUS STATION ?

WHO IS YOUR BROTHER ? SHEKAU OF BOKO HARAM ? IS HE AN IGBO PERSON ?
Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by muscoliscious(f): 11:06am On Apr 12, 2015
efilefun:
Hmmm after voting him out I pray the next governor treat you all like T.A Orji Na then una eyes go open... Jonathan needs to be held responsible for all this religious and ethnicity nonsense... During all previous elections we never heard of such but due to his hunger for power and how desperate he was he tried using all avenues to rake in votes... Imagine his Vice President calling PDP an Islamic party in the north saying Osibanjo got 500 churches yet he was there smiling like a dunce

Thank God we got someone competent now and what imo indigenes fail to understand is that this man if not voted in will surely hold a post under GMB.
aren't u been too stupid now,how can living humans vote for someone who legalised abortion as if he is a product of test tube baby factory,we are not murderers n don't even want anyone that can legalise same sex marriage
Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by Nobody: 11:06am On Apr 12, 2015
holatin:
oh you religion bigot, what does building a mosque have to do with good governance ?
so the beef you Ve with him is for but building a mosque ?

The word stupidity,daftness and clueless can't explain you enough
and the word blindness and nose poking cant explain you as well...
building of mosque in non Muslim area is good work to you?? the government have finish providing infrastructure before building a so called mosque!! thunder fire you for quoting me
Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by graciandubuisi(f): 11:07am On Apr 12, 2015
Anu mpam, ashi I kporo ndi Igbo ga egbu gi na ndi otu gi. Ndi aghugho, mgbanyere nkwu mgbanyere ngwo. Guzonu otu ebe mba! Obu maka onye ugwu meriri mana obi utom bu na ndi ahu mana anaghi eji unu n'aka, anyi ka no ebe a, o ga esu kwa. Ara ndi Igbo agbakwala gi.
Keegan:

You are blind and stup.I'd. Igbo are
enemy of progress and God
shamed them and will continue to
shame them forever if they fail to
repent. Show me any performer in
the east that supersede either
Fashola or Tinubu's performance in
Lagos. Shameless set of people,
lukuluku lo ma gbori yin danu! In
the first republic, Awolowo came
out as the best in the whole of the
Country for his performance in the
West, while in the 2nd republic
Latif Jakande was the best and in
this current dispensation let igbo
come out with anyone that perform
better than BAT or BRF in the whole
federation and many of these
ingrate and their wards benefited
from the good educational and
health policies of the Action Group
(AG), the Unity Party of Nigeria
(UPN) and the AD, ACN, APC
headed by these political genius
respectively. When our forefathers
were having empires, cities and
towns, igbo were in the thick forest
walking Unclad and living a
direction-less life lacked in moral
and intelligible culture, practising
osu with their fellow igbo even till
the present day, shame! If not for
colonization our paths wouldn't
have crossed and you'll be in your
God forsaken enclave. Igbo with
their latest madness and lack in
commonsense let the cat out of the
bag too early, they are clearly in a
deadly, dangerous and silly
competition with the Yoruba. Aso o
bo Omoye mo, o ti rin ihoho woja,
igbo are now open enemy to the
Yoruba. Ko si bi a se ma se ebolo ti
ko ni rungbe.
Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by Reference(m): 11:11am On Apr 12, 2015
luminary00:
Rochas will not loss this election, quote me later.

I hope he doesn't so that there will be fair representation but if he does it will be the first and very critical set back to the APC. If the South-East and South-South blocs it will become a very attractive target of any potential northern candidate of either APC breakaway or new PDP which can split the northern vote. Interesting times ahead. Tribalism never pays. It drives your erstwhile friend into the hands of your enemy leaving you contending with a tag-team.
Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by Nobody: 11:12am On Apr 12, 2015
TrishaP:

Like he didn't build a church too eh.

You have issues you need to work on.
issues like wah? a government that is not done providing the necessary infrastructure needed in a state is building mosques here and there in a non Muslim state nd you have de temerityto quote me?? Don't quote me again if don't fathom waht i mean.
Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by Niseamaka(m): 11:13am On Apr 12, 2015
daniel9202:

thunder finish you!! like those churches were built by Muslim governor. make amadioha strike u there for quoting and calling me baby.
idi.ot!!

Stockfish, looking so dry and hungry. When was the last time you had a proper meal?. Baby big boy!.
Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by graciandubuisi(f): 11:14am On Apr 12, 2015
Can you for once shut up? If we talk about Lagos, you'll ask us to mind our business. Am from Imo, born in Ideato South married to Orlu man and Bros Rochas cannot be your brother more than he is to me who is blood related to him. It's family affair so don't come and show us you love our brother more than us. Don't divide us cos you guys are good at divide and conquer. Biko mechie onu ka ndi imo kwuo okwu, uchuu.
yibobasher:
He doesn't have anything to lose. The Igbos does. At worst he will become a minister or ambassador. This dude has tried his best, it is unfortunate that he was born into a tribe of bigots that never reason beyond their myopic views. Now all Igbos states are in the hands of opposition party, let's see how they will develop

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Suntai's Daughter, Mariya, Set To Wed / Bayelsans Are So Lazy - Governor Dickson / My Credentials Still With Military, Buhari Tells INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.