Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,069 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha (36512 Views)

Femi Otedola And Dangote Visit Buhari, Congratulate Him (Pics) / Nations/bodies That Will Congratulate Jonathan And Those That Won't / I Will Hand Over If I Lose, Says President Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by holatin(m): 11:18am On Apr 12, 2015
daniel9202:

and the word blindness and nose poking cant explain you as well...
building of mosque in non Muslim area is good work to you?? the government have finish providing infrastructure before building a so called mosque!! thunder fire you for quoting me
thunder fire you for been a religion bigot
Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by searider(m): 11:18am On Apr 12, 2015
TRIBALSTOOGE:

who blew up U.N BUILDING IN NIGERIA IS IT NOT YOUR BELOVED BRETHREN'S?

WHO BLEW UP CIVILIAN BUS STATION ?

WHO IS YOUR BROTHER ? SHEKAU OF BOKO HARAM ? IS HE AN IGBO PERSON ?

I can't be held responsible for the mayhem metted out on innocent civilians by members of Boko haram.

You are talking about tarnishing the iMage of nigeria. Who does it the most? The igbos. I stand to be corrected.

Do you know the number of igbos on death row in indonesia and malaysia for drug trafficking and other related offences?

Abeg mek una secede from naija mek we see how prosperous una go be.

Tribalistic set of people.

#now playing house of exile by lucky dube#
Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by Wislet(f): 11:20am On Apr 12, 2015
GOD PLEASE FORGIVE US NIGERIANS FOR OUR ETHNIC BIGOTRY.
DIVIDING OURSELVES ALONG ETHNIC AND RELIGIOUS LINES WAS NEVER YOUR DREAM FOR US AS A PEOPLE.
Please forgive the hate in our hearts while we pretend to be friends outwardly.
May judgement not fall upon us as a nation. May other countries not laugh at us.
Nigeria would be a very great nation if zero ethnic and religious sentiments existed. What is tribe? What is religion? Are those bigger than the word 'human?'.
GOD PLEASE SAVE NIGERIANS FROM DESTRUCTION.
Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by Nobody: 11:22am On Apr 12, 2015
Niseamaka:

Stockfish, looking so dry and hungry. When was the last time you had a proper meal?. Baby big boy!.
i ignore cowar.dz....
case closed
Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by Nobody: 11:22am On Apr 12, 2015
holatin:
thunder fire you for been a religion bigot
i dont have your time.
ugly wus.s
Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by Nobody: 11:24am On Apr 12, 2015
searider:

I can't be held responsible for the mayhem metted out on innocent civilians by members of Boko haram.

You are talking about tarnishing the iMage of nigeria. Who does it the most? The igbos. I stand to be corrected.

Do you know the number of igbos on death row in indonesia and malaysia for drug trafficking and other related offences?

Abeg mek una secede from naija mek we see how prosperous una go be.

Tribalistic set of people.

#now playing house of exile by lucky dube#

IGBOS DOES NOT CULTIVATE DRUGS , IGBO'S ARE NOT CONSUMERS

IGBO'S DO NOT OWN DRUG FARMS OR WARE HOUSE .

ASK MEXICANS AND RUSSIANS .

LEAVE IGBO'S ALONE , YOU DO NOT LIKE IGBO'S FU CK YOU .
Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by TrishaP(f): 11:26am On Apr 12, 2015
daniel9202:

issues like wah? a government that is not done providing the necessary infrastructure needed in a state is building mosques here and there in a non Muslim state nd you have de temerityto quote me?? Don't quote me again if don't fathom waht i mean.
When you begin to sound like a religious bigot then you haven't made a point.
Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by Nobody: 11:28am On Apr 12, 2015
TrishaP:

When you begin to sound like a religious bigot then you haven't made a point.
keep ur opinion to ur self.
Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by Phinagold(f): 11:28am On Apr 12, 2015
yibobasher:

Shurrup Anya miri

I call Igbos, what can you do?
that is one thing with u yorubas, u dont take advice. Advice shouldnt be an insult. Another advice pls, reshapen ur tongue or better still wash off those oil from ur tongue then try pronouncing igbos again. If u are successfull this time,u can decide to preview ur name to Igbobasher. Goodluck dear grin grin grin grin
Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by zendy: 11:28am On Apr 12, 2015
searider:

That isn't a criteria to be tribalistic. The fact that GEJ has used religion and tribe to create sectionalism in Nigeria; the Igbos have always had that tendency of tearing Nigeria apart.

Why tf did Biafra set up an embassy in Holland?

There has always been tribalism and sectionalism in Nigeria and this will never change. It did not start with GEJ. Nigeria is an invention of the White man,it's not a nation in any sense of the word. I'm an Igboman first before Nigerian. As for us Igbos,we have always wanted to opt out of Nigeria,we even fought a war for this. Nigeria is just a collection of ethnic groups kept together by force of arms and not by choice. That's why it is not a country
Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by Niseamaka(m): 11:30am On Apr 12, 2015
daniel9202:

i ignore cowar.dz....
case closed

Why are u ashamed of yourself?, why changing your profile pic with Terry's picture. I know Terry Very well.
Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by Mejor79(m): 11:30am On Apr 12, 2015
good one
Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by searider(m): 11:33am On Apr 12, 2015
TRIBALSTOOGE:

IGBOS DOES NOT CULTIVATE DRUGS , IGBO'S ARE NOT CONSUMERS

IGBO'S DO NOT OWN DRUG FARMS OR WARE HOUSE .

ASK MEXICANS AND RUSSIANS .

LEAVE IGBO'S ALONE , YOU DO NOT LIKE IGBO'S FU CK YOU .
I don't hate the igbos; I only hate the fact that you guys are just too insensitive to see.

We have accommodated you guys enough. You have over-stayed your welcome.

Economic sabotoirs.

#i no even know the kind business wey una think say una dey do wey una no dey let lagos hear word.
Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by vega84(m): 11:34am On Apr 12, 2015
Pls prepare to do so.cos I think u hav failed #vegatalks
Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by ayindejimmy(m): 11:34am On Apr 12, 2015
sinizia:

Oga, you are not talking to a kid. Spare me all these your excuses. I repeat, NIGERIANS in general vote along ethnoreligious lines. You can deceive yourself and not me. Thanks.
Not Nigerians. Say most Nigerians especially from the East and SS.
PDP got over 8 millions votes from the north in 2011. Now he got less than 2 millions. And it's no news they won all western States excluding Osun in 2011. What happened now. People just woke up to realise they are tribal and religious bigots? Something tilted those votes. And for those regions it's majorly not religion or ethnicity.
My point is there is a wide margin between Apc and PDP votes in the north, SS and SE. But in the West.. It's was all keenly contested. Tell me a western state PDP didn't get 25%. They got in all. That shows the west has lesser tribal and religious sentiment towards voting. Those are facts... Tell me yours?
Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by prettyboi1(m): 11:34am On Apr 12, 2015
taharqa:

I don't think Okorocha was a traitor. He was only passionate about his political beliefs and interests, and pursued them. You cannot blame him for that. I wish him well in his political journey, whatever way it turns

The traitor extraordinaire is Ameachi. For that Shameless man , it was personal. Just cos of some personal beef, he did every thing within his powers and beyond to remove his own 'brother' from the Presidency. It is Ameachi that MUST be punished by the people of Rivers and the Niger Delta, starting with making sure his candidates lose WOEFULLY in this week's Rivers elections . And we would continue to do so for the remaining days of his miserable life.

Grow up! Amaechi is a NIGERIAN and he has the freedom and choice to relate and associate and/or vice-versa with whichever other Nigerian(s) he wishes. Jonathan's government was/is a failure to Nigerian history and most Nigerians in general and thats why he was voted out....so don't blame Amaechi. Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by kindnyce(m): 11:35am On Apr 12, 2015
chimkaire:
Nwanne, ugbo agharala gi cool cool cool

Dream BIG, you can never tell... kiss sad

RELAX..........

AM NON IGBO

BUT ROCHAS IS THE BEST THING YET OUT OF SE...POLITICALLY, THOUGH

1 Like

Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by Henry22(m): 11:35am On Apr 12, 2015
alex otti all the way, i see aba as the next beigin.
Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by apasino01: 11:35am On Apr 12, 2015
dayo23:
Jonathan is a looser! A shameless looser! A failure!

By the way: he is on his way to Aso Villa, solid Political appointment await him, it is the people of the state I pity.
a looser n failure datz celebrated. Any day dat man dies der must be a public holidays. Wen ever u wanna mention d history of nija his name must be said
Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by Reference(m): 11:35am On Apr 12, 2015
meforyou1:
dont understand ofenmanu people saying imo is voting along religious and tribal line. last time i checked, criminal okorocha is igbo and a christain

Hahaha. Chai, which one is criminal Okorocha. Una no go kill peson. Abeg make all of una ceasefire.

The hypocrisy is becoming alarming. Yorubas don't want an Igbo say in Lagos politics claiming 'alignment' (whatever that is, thought the yorubas were champions of true federalism). On the other hand the Igbos don't want the yorubas and by extension the APC to have a foothold east of the Niger but want to influence south-western politics....what the heck is wrong with you selfish, greedy bigots.
Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by Nobody: 11:37am On Apr 12, 2015
searider:

I don't hate the igbos; I only hate the fact that you guys are just too insensitive to see.

We have accommodated you guys enough. You have over-stayed your welcome.

Economic sabotoirs.

#i no even know the kind business wey una think say una dey do wey una no dey let lagos hear word.

FU CK OFF ANIMAL AND DROWN YOUR SELF IN 500 000 FEET OF ACID HATE . BITTERNESS AND SADNESS .

CAST THE FIRST STONE . EVIL MURDER FU CKER .
Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by searider(m): 11:45am On Apr 12, 2015
TRIBALSTOOGE:

FU CK OFF ANIMAL AND DROWN YOUR SELF IN 500 000 FEET OF ACID HATE . BITTERNESS AND SADNESS .

CAST THE FIRST STONE . EVIL MURDER FU CKER .
You guys couldn't put your house in order; you want to set another person's home in disarray.

Bro, you have allowed sentiments to cloud your sense of reasoning.

Am done with you.
Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by Nobody: 11:45am On Apr 12, 2015
yibobasher:

We develop because we have fertile land and most of our children stay at home. You Igbos have an eroded barren lands and most of you run away from your homes like plague. When Oba said he will drown you all in Lagoon, that did not even make you want to go to back to your home. You all rather want to die in the lagoon than go back to your barren lands. Is that how cursed your lands are?
Guy dont be stupid, if your lands arent barren in SW why den do u pple prepare only ewedu and gbegiri... I once lived in d east during my service, if I get a job des I will b back dea.. and fyi Aba has one of d biggest markets in West Africa...
Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by Nobody: 11:46am On Apr 12, 2015
searider:

You guys couldn't put your house in order; you want to set another person's home in disarray.

Am done with you.

FU CK OFF YOU STINK
Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by nzeobi(m): 11:47am On Apr 12, 2015
jcmaiah:

The most stupid post of 2015.
Get some sense and answer the question
Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by Nobody: 11:48am On Apr 12, 2015
searider:

Am done with you.

OIL LOVERS . IF YOU HAD MOVED ON YOU AND YOUR MASTERS .
Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by missJEWEL(f): 11:49am On Apr 12, 2015
dayo23:
Jonathan is a looser! A shameless looser! A failure!

By the way: he is on his way to Aso Villa, solid Political appointment await him, it is the people of the state I pity.
can u stand infront of Jonathan's son and cal him a fool, talk more of saying d trash u jst posted to Jonathan's face? Stop being worthless
Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by mascot87(m): 11:57am On Apr 12, 2015
lygn19:
shut up, before now, was pdp not headed by northern and western caucus men, everything igbos do u ppl wud find smhw, to either brand dem greedy, selfish or self centered, but if a Yoruba man does d same thing, it's a normal thing... and they are allowed without branding dem anything. sad

Keep quiet u nitwit,I don't trade words with losers
Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by Mamaflex(f): 11:58am On Apr 12, 2015
millionaireman:

Are u sure ORO is losing?
From the look of things, u think he will lose. Based on the results I see here anyway.
Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by XRAY21(m): 11:58am On Apr 12, 2015
Niseamaka:

Fool. Babies all over this forum. There are churches in the nooks and crannies of the northern Moslem States.
the ones that your almajiri brothers are burning up and down ba
Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by XRAY21(m): 12:08pm On Apr 12, 2015
Keegan:

They are backward, don't mind them. Yet they will carry their bags and baggages and travel to Lagos for better life they ignorantly deprive themselves in their home. Senseless people.
if you don't know lagos is no mans land. just as how abuja is no mans land. The yoruba that claim it there land what can there point out and say yes this is what we did for lagos. It just like gwari in abuja would come out one day an say there developed abuja because it there land

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Terrorists Attacked Kaduna-Abuja Train - Shehu Sani / Bomb Blast In Maiduguri Mosque, Kills Many / Senator Shehu Sani Has A Question For Secessionists?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.