Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,824 members, 7,810,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) (84951 Views)

Sheriff's Supporter Treks From Abuja To Maiduguri (Photos) / Man Treks From Lagos To Lokoja For Yahaya Bello (Photo) / Man Treks From Abeokuta To Lagos For Tinubu, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by lalasticlala(m): 5:41pm On Apr 12, 2015
The man keep to his word after he vowed he would trek from Lagos to Abuja if Buhari wins the presidential election.Fortunately, Buhari did win. He has embarked on the trek. He was sighted at Kutigi town and people even offered him water to quell his taste. I hope he can complete it.

http://www.pakurumo.com/2015/04/impressive-this-man-treks-from-abuja-to.html?m=1

10 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by Oooops: 5:42pm On Apr 12, 2015
Good move... Its good to see men of integrity who still keep their promises though sometimes made in haste or exaggeration but atleast promises were kept. Hope our politicians get a cue from this and fulfill every political promises made so atleast the masses can start having belief in our political system.
Oga Godbless your hussle.... treck well and stay safe! atleast money dey wait you!
P.S: FTC.... Dont worry, it doesn't shack me like other's... i don't feel differently!!! am just me grin

146 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by freeradical(m): 5:42pm On Apr 12, 2015
Talking about a man of integrity.....a man who rather lives by his words than eat them. We need more men like this in this country so the amount of unguarded utterances will nose dive and once again we can start holding people to their words.

@oops well played...u just nicked it away from me. We both know where this thread is gonna end up going by its originator.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by OkuDiOver1(f): 5:42pm On Apr 12, 2015
Lol

2 Likes

Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by ozoigbondu: 5:43pm On Apr 12, 2015
A man of his words

12 Likes

Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by Pavore9: 5:43pm On Apr 12, 2015
A man of his words, happy trekking, l hope he did not forget his ID before he sees himself behind Police counter for loitering. grin

67 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by abduljabbar4(m): 5:44pm On Apr 12, 2015
How I wish we can have politicians like him though I don't. Believe he can complete it.
If you call the guy in this pic below a bastard, he will start shouting

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by dguyindcorner(m): 5:44pm On Apr 12, 2015
CHANGE.. An era where you get to fulfil your promises because the Leader is a man of his words.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by madridguy(m): 5:44pm On Apr 12, 2015
Ok
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by mytime24(f): 5:44pm On Apr 12, 2015
Kk,

Next!!!
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Apr 12, 2015
Mtchew, wait for the old man to fulfill his promises before you fulfilling yours young man.
Trekking won't pay your bills. angry

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by nduchucks: 5:45pm On Apr 12, 2015
how many days him take waka go Lagos?
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by spongeisback: 5:47pm On Apr 12, 2015
He's a real man unlike some Nairalanders that promised to deactivate their accounts if Buhari wins and they're still here ranting like the sore loser they're....

100 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by Williamso(m): 5:47pm On Apr 12, 2015
Chisos!!! Stranger things have happened...
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by cyril83(m): 5:49pm On Apr 12, 2015
Joblessness.

9 Likes

Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by ademega(m): 5:49pm On Apr 12, 2015
Na mad man ?

7 Likes

Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by estyvino(m): 5:49pm On Apr 12, 2015
I hope he will trek back!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by shikshark: 5:51pm On Apr 12, 2015
i suppose bode george will have to take the baton from the young man

5 Likes

Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by ifex370(m): 5:51pm On Apr 12, 2015
aboki angry

1 Like

Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by freeradical(m): 5:51pm On Apr 12, 2015
estyvino:
I hope he will trek back!
He only said he will walk to Lagos not back

12 Likes

Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Apr 12, 2015
If this man could fulfill his vow then then the igbos should fulfill theirs and join the Lagoon state

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Apr 12, 2015
A man who is of sound mind is one who keeps the inner mad man under lock & key.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Apr 12, 2015
well if someone was following him to know if he really trekked then it means it was not only him who achieved his goal.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by alberto2k(m): 5:54pm On Apr 12, 2015
dovelike:
Mtchew, wait for the old man to fulfill his promises before you fulfilling yours young man.
Trekking won't pay your bills. angry

He'll be hosted at APC secretariat, do u know what that means undecided
$

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by ibkgab001: 5:55pm On Apr 12, 2015
wow good of him Lagos is happy
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by Optional2(f): 5:55pm On Apr 12, 2015
Na wch en route em follow go lag
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by Beesluv: 5:55pm On Apr 12, 2015
Good of him
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:58pm On Apr 12, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin
grin
grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

This was how I laughed embarassed

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Apr 12, 2015
Make e reach o!!

Anyway, fulani de do am everyday, no be new thing! angry angry

15 Likes

Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by Beesluv: 5:59pm On Apr 12, 2015
shikshark:
i suppose bode george will have to take the baton from the young man
His own trip doesn't have destination

8 Likes

Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by Ymodulus: 5:59pm On Apr 12, 2015
Love for the General
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by BRAV0O(m): 5:59pm On Apr 12, 2015
Lol let say he will complete the trekking throughout GMB 1st 100 days in office cus ehn shocked Abuja to Lagos ? Abegiii na joke jare grin cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Vs Bianca Ojukwu - Ned Nwoko Vs Ojukwu (Photos) / Wife Of Boko Haram Commander Makes Shocking Revelation About Chibok Girls / Traditional Wedding Of Xerona Duke And Derin Phillips 'DJ Caise' (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.