Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,656 members, 7,820,284 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) (84980 Views)

Sheriff's Supporter Treks From Abuja To Maiduguri (Photos) / Man Treks From Lagos To Lokoja For Yahaya Bello (Photo) / Man Treks From Abeokuta To Lagos For Tinubu, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by laplace12(m): 6:02pm On Apr 12, 2015
Na lie joor cheesy

which camera follow am when em dey treck?

1 Like

Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by hahn(m): 6:03pm On Apr 12, 2015
I hope he doesn't lose his way and end up in Sambisa forest

3 Likes

Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by Mamaflex(f): 6:04pm On Apr 12, 2015
Story that touches. Abj to Lag nor be beans.

2 Likes

Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by MrHighSea: 6:04pm On Apr 12, 2015
Sai waka

1 Like

Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by jaykaylegend(m): 6:05pm On Apr 12, 2015
Trek from lagos to abuja...
8 hours journey by road oooooo

Impossible

1 Like

Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Apr 12, 2015
This government sef...anyway PDP can operate freely as an opposition that would be soon consumed.
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by barnacle: 6:05pm On Apr 12, 2015
ok...atleast its not to ghana
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by omoloba123(m): 6:05pm On Apr 12, 2015
,,,; ~-.~-.~-
(.../ ~-.~-.~-.~-.~-.
} o~`, ~-.~-.~-.~-.~-.~-.
(/ \ ~-.~-.~-.~-.~-.~-.~-.
; \ ~-.~-.~-.~-.~-.~-.~-.
; {_.~-.~-.~-.~-.~-.~-.~
;: .-~` ~-.~-.~-.~-.~-.
;.: :' ._ ~-.~-.~-.~-.~-
;::`-. '-._ ~-.~-.~-.~-
;::. `-. '-,~-.~-.~-.
';::::.`''-.-'
';::;;:,:'
'||"
/ |
~` ~"'
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by stanech: 6:05pm On Apr 12, 2015
name surfer go kill am o
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by Emade(m): 6:06pm On Apr 12, 2015
I just hope APC will also keep to there words
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Apr 12, 2015
Ok

Please any webmaster in the house that can change my wapka site to wordpress
Whatsapp me 08139498123
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by zalatan(m): 6:07pm On Apr 12, 2015
All this one's., buhari becareful on the idles of May 29,.some monks go even say dem die wake up just to get attention for presidential 3 million takeaways
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by Dyt(f): 6:07pm On Apr 12, 2015
Onoshi * in ijebu accent*
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by urshawmoore(m): 6:07pm On Apr 12, 2015
Johnny Walker

1 Like

Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by lyttmarine: 6:08pm On Apr 12, 2015
Pikin dey crase I'm mama say na talent
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by Realdeals(m): 6:08pm On Apr 12, 2015
Optional2:
Na wch en route em follow go lag

I guess he's passing through Suleja - Lambata - Bida route, he will go through Ilorin-Ogbomosho-Oyo-Ibadan then Lagos undecided
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by cococandy(f): 6:09pm On Apr 12, 2015
Lmao
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by Agbele1(m): 6:10pm On Apr 12, 2015
grin grin
I hope Mr.Bode George will also learn from this man,cos ge promise to go on EXILE

1 Like

Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by LewisO: 6:10pm On Apr 12, 2015
shocked This is unbelievable!!!

Should i call this madness or what?

1 Like

Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Apr 12, 2015
Ok now, lets go there, hope he carry kunu, suya, fura dai nono, kilishi, gurasa and burodi for hand cool

1 Like

Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by LewisO: 6:11pm On Apr 12, 2015
Dyt:
Onoshi * in ijebu accent*
Why did i quote u sef?
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by Kentrasso(f): 6:11pm On Apr 12, 2015
Unbelievable

He wants to die because someone fulfilled their dreams? What of his own dream?
Buhari doesn't even know the hopeless guy
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Apr 12, 2015
It is called madness...
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by darejem4real: 6:12pm On Apr 12, 2015
Madness
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by 0sadel(m): 6:12pm On Apr 12, 2015
Make that guy go sleep. What was he thinking say it in the first place. Make him trek back.
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by leonprince: 6:13pm On Apr 12, 2015
Nigerian forrest Gump

2 Likes

Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by Optional2(f): 6:13pm On Apr 12, 2015
Realdeals:

I guess he's passing through Suleja - Lambata - Bida route, he will go through Ilorin-Ogbomosho-Oyo-Ibadan then Lagos undecided
tor am not in those part of d country u mention oooo so i cant monitor him. If he will follow okene i may see him
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by Danmaliky: 6:13pm On Apr 12, 2015
Ok. But I thought the Man promised to trek from Lagos Abuja. We r waiting his arrival her in Abuja!
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by luvinhubby(m): 6:13pm On Apr 12, 2015
alberto2k:

He'll be hosted at APC secretariat, do u know what that means undecided
$
Hope he gets there alive.
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Apr 12, 2015
babaearly:
If this man could fulfill his vow then then the igbos should fulfill theirs and join the Lagoon state
does ur existence depend on obssessing about my people?will u die if you dnt talk about igbo people for a day?you're mst likely a truck pusher in ekiti wey never even near ojodu berger.ur a bigot,you don successfully carry igbo mata enta topic wey no even concern us.onye ara of the highest realm.get a life biko

2 Likes

Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by Nickymezor(f): 6:14pm On Apr 12, 2015
Wow, trekking of life smiley... I hope he doesn't die on d way sha. Anyway na him send himself go market ooo sef ..His biz nt mine kiss
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by zomoears(m): 6:15pm On Apr 12, 2015
There used to be a special assistant called Doyin Okupe who made certain promises if certain political party survived...#callmebastard

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Traditional Wedding Of Xerona Duke And Derin Phillips 'DJ Caise' (Photos) / Wife Of Boko Haram Commander Makes Shocking Revelation About Chibok Girls / Osinbajo Caught With Strippers!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.