Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) (84982 Views)

Sheriff's Supporter Treks From Abuja To Maiduguri (Photos) / Man Treks From Lagos To Lokoja For Yahaya Bello (Photo) / Man Treks From Abeokuta To Lagos For Tinubu, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by socialmediaman: 8:45pm On Apr 12, 2015
lalasticlala:
http://www.pakurumo.com/2015/04/impressive-this-man-treks-from-abuja-to.html?m=1

Please forward this to Doyin Basta.. Okukpe, someone needs to keep to his word

1 Like

Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:06pm On Apr 12, 2015
Beesluv:

I like the way you laughed grin
osheeyyy grin grin
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by 9jatatafo(m): 9:08pm On Apr 12, 2015
Pavore9:
A man of his words, happy trekking, l hope he did not forget his ID before he sees himself behind Police counter for loitering. grin

Police arrest and charge for wondering!!!! According to Fela Anikulapokuti. Hahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Apr 12, 2015
Yesterday around 4pm at kutigi, we suddenly heard people shouting, most people said GMB was passing. As per say we Naija people no dey carry last, we all ran to the scene with the hope of seeing "GMB", but was surprised to c a man who claimed he was on his way to Abuja to congratulate GMB. He was taken to d Ezonuwo of kutigi (king) who welcome him with open arms. Alhaji Abubakar Kug who is also the AMALI of Kug and also one of d active members of PDP agreed to host him. Since yesterday, people av been tropping to d AMALI house (Close to my own house) to see him. He said he was gonna continue his journey today, but after so much persuassion frm the king, he finally agreed to leave tomorrow. Till this moment, people are still tropping in to see him, or snap pictures with him.

1 Like

Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by Elxandre(m): 9:13pm On Apr 12, 2015
The man is a jobless man who keeps his word.
He better seek to better his life instead of being wasteful with his time and resources.
This is a journey of many weeks we are talking about here.
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by Pavore9: 9:14pm On Apr 12, 2015
9jatatafo:

Police arrest and charge for wondering!!!! According to Fela Anikulapokuti. Hahahahahaha
l have had such experience, my cousin was seeing off someone who visited and this was around 10p.m and we expected him to return within 10mins, for where? Na behind the counter we see my cousin with some other guys on the charge of loitering! cheesy
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Apr 12, 2015
I think I saw him in my area..
he passed through akure

lols
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Apr 12, 2015
This man is still trekking alive where he is seeing people to give him water.

When he enters Ibadan jungle, he go know how far. Dem go collect that him small bag.

BTW, where is Kutigi ?

Has he crossed Lokoja ?
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by 9jatatafo(m): 9:34pm On Apr 12, 2015
Pavore9:
l have had such experience, my cousin was seeing off someone who visited and this was around 10p.m and we expected him to return within 10mins, for where? Na behind the counter we see my cousin with some other guys on the charge of loitering! cheesy

Sorry to hear about your cousin's issue, the truth of the matter is that their nothing like wondering but those men in black coined it to extort the poor and innocent Nigerians. Even that loitering is an absurdity for the police to arrest someone for. I understand everything my brother. They hopeless and useless set of people
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by Suchie(m): 9:38pm On Apr 12, 2015
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by Boyooosa(m): 9:41pm On Apr 12, 2015
Make in waka with in time, if night don dey com, mak in find the most available hotel. cos animals no recognize integrity o!
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by Solozzo(m): 9:43pm On Apr 12, 2015
Let's do the Mathis!!

Abuja to Lagos is about 700km
Average speed of walk of a man = 5km/hr
If he walks 6hrs per day,
He would walk 30km per day
It will take 700/30. = 23 days,
If he rests one day per week,
Total days needed = 26 days

Not so bad.

2 Likes

Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by ehis05(m): 9:47pm On Apr 12, 2015
Dis 1 no serious oo...even d politicians wey make u make dat kyn promise sef...no dey keep dere word?
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Apr 12, 2015
Naughtysite:
This man is still trekking alive where he is seeing people to give him water.

When he enters Ibadan jungle, he go know how far. Dem go collect that him small bag.

BTW, where is Kutigi ?

Has he crossed Lokoja ?
Kutigi is under Niger state

1 Like

Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by Julinze: 9:54pm On Apr 12, 2015
angry Abeg let him trek well if I beg him,he should cut off ma mouth
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by stanech: 9:57pm On Apr 12, 2015
suffer head
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by Mozes147: 10:10pm On Apr 12, 2015
Can't just stop smiling. Hope he will complete his lunatic movement before Buhari begins his tenure. Abeg I will like to hear the name of the point he colapse, that one if he no rush enter Bus.
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Apr 12, 2015
Mhizblizz:
Kutigi is under Niger state

How does that fall between Abuja and Lagos ? Niger state is between Abuja and Kaduna.
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Apr 12, 2015
when agbero block you collect all the money wey dey ur pocket wey you dey use waka come dey feed yourself for your road trip so, you go know how far.
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Apr 12, 2015
Naughtysite:

How does that fall between Abuja and Lagos ? Niger state is between Abuja and Kaduna.
You can still get to Abuja from Kutigi. It's abt 6 to 7hr by bus.
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by masqot(m): 10:48pm On Apr 12, 2015
That man is audacious and determine. He set a goal and went all out to achieve it. Kudos! I wish him Godspeed.

1 Like

Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by Djtm(m): 11:15pm On Apr 12, 2015
Dude's just f _stupid! angry
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by 9jatatafo(m): 11:16pm On Apr 12, 2015
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a step -------- Johnny Walker

1 Like

Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by tk4rd: 11:42pm On Apr 12, 2015
dovelike:
Mtchew, wait for the old man to fulfill his promises before you fulfilling yours young man.
Trekking won't pay your bills. angry
If he Fulfils his own, then the old man's hands are tied already.. He has no other options than to fulfil his own too
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by ENDTIMES: 11:44pm On Apr 12, 2015
This is the honourable path bastard okupe should have taken after Apc won the presidential election.

Weldone bros, continue on your self inflicted punishment, next time you watch your tongue.

1 Like

Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by eniolorunopa1: 11:45pm On Apr 12, 2015
I salute your courage, weld one man

1 Like

Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by Horus(m): 11:55pm On Apr 12, 2015
Do not forget that GEJ vowed he would trek from Lagos to North Korea if Buhari wins the presidential election. grin
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by stephenqueen: 12:07am On Apr 13, 2015
werey re oooooooooo kingtom come see alberto2k brother grin
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by Nobody: 12:38am On Apr 13, 2015
tk4rd:
If he Fulfils his own, then the old man's hands are tied already.. He has no other options than to fulfil his own too
You believe that?
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by Alex1575(m): 12:38am On Apr 13, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Traditional Wedding Of Xerona Duke And Derin Phillips 'DJ Caise' (Photos) / Wife Of Boko Haram Commander Makes Shocking Revelation About Chibok Girls / Osinbajo Caught With Strippers!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.