Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,664 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) (84981 Views)

Sheriff's Supporter Treks From Abuja To Maiduguri (Photos) / Man Treks From Lagos To Lokoja For Yahaya Bello (Photo) / Man Treks From Abeokuta To Lagos For Tinubu, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by zikuma: 7:03pm On Apr 12, 2015
Sure say he no enter dangote 4night
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by freeradical(m): 7:07pm On Apr 12, 2015
Jarus:
Suicide mission.

Thank God I read situation well before making vows.

Twice I have vowed to delete my NL account if an event happened, twice it didn't.

In 2011, I vowed to delete my NL acct and resign as Mod if Jonathan got 30% in Kano like someone argued, I was right.

In 2015, someone argued with me that Jonathan will win Jigawa because of Sule Lamido, I vowed to delete my NL account if GEJ got 30% in Jigawa. Again, I won.

if you continue in this way it's only a matter if time before you delete that account...do not vow for anything no matter how sure you think you are... smiley
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by jerrymej(m): 7:09pm On Apr 12, 2015
Their type still exist? Wao this great.
He's really a man of his word.

Those sometimes opt to be trusted.

But who cares?
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by Dyt(f): 7:11pm On Apr 12, 2015
LewisO:

Tell me... How do u want me to answer that?

Join the man to trek
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by swagdopey: 7:11pm On Apr 12, 2015
OP. when i saw the thread i thought d man haz finishd trecking sef. Abeg change d topic to MAN STILL TRECKING FROM LAGOS TO ABUJA.

1 Like

Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by Alexander001(m): 7:12pm On Apr 12, 2015
This guy will eventually become a celebrity.if he is a graduate and unemployed, a job awaits him either from lagos state or any apc state....I trust our politicians..meanwhile

Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by DinhoMVP: 7:15pm On Apr 12, 2015
ozoigbondu:
A man of his words

Indeed if I hear!!! This is the height of Joblessness!!! If he had any meaningful engagement he wouldn't spend such precious time on this useless trek...anyways it could also be a ploy to draw govt attention to his frustration while he enjoys his miserable brief moment of fame!

2 Likes

Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by Ayietim(m): 7:17pm On Apr 12, 2015
Never set out without giving a definition to your destination.
/p5sIGP-8e.
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by LewisO: 7:19pm On Apr 12, 2015
Dyt:

Join the man to trek
Why? Am not mad now. That means u don't like me.

In other news, if u want me to to try that we will do it together so that the journey won't be boring.
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by riversupdate: 7:19pm On Apr 12, 2015
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by VickyRotex(f): 7:21pm On Apr 12, 2015
shocked Strange things happening everywhere...

Till December 31st 2015 before he gets to APC Secretariat...

Watch out!!! undecided
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Apr 12, 2015
I been wan Yab the man sha but after looking deeper, I learnt one lesson;
-he is a man of integrity!
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by Beesluv: 7:22pm On Apr 12, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin
grin
grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

This was how I laughed embarassed

I like the way you laughed grin

1 Like

Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by VickyRotex(f): 7:25pm On Apr 12, 2015
swagdopey:
OP. when i saw the thread i thought d man haz finishd trecking sef. Abeg change d topic to MAN STILL TRECKING FROM ABUJA TO LAGOS.

cheesy Seconded jere
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by An2elect2(f): 7:27pm On Apr 12, 2015
cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by michoade(m): 7:27pm On Apr 12, 2015
yaba left straight. Madness of highest order.
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Apr 12, 2015
I was about to create this same topic embarassed

Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by bolliejay(m): 7:33pm On Apr 12, 2015
Na wash. Can he even trek from ibadan to Lagos?
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by arisetayo(m): 7:42pm On Apr 12, 2015
If u are a man of your word,never make a vow in haste because ur word is ur bond.A word for the wise

1 Like

Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by princealexndre(m): 7:52pm On Apr 12, 2015
Lol all this one and the wahala wey de go dey give dem self,well i no blame am,if he get work he no get time for nonsence..joblessness....
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by JayJustus(m): 7:53pm On Apr 12, 2015
he should watch out for the lagoon oooohhh

1 Like

Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by ibro44: 7:56pm On Apr 12, 2015
how do we know he really trekked, there is no timeline or video evidence........
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by juman(m): 8:01pm On Apr 12, 2015
He should be very careful, nigeria is an unsafe country. The man can be kidnap or be stolen by the ritualists.

1 Like

Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by excel111(m): 8:08pm On Apr 12, 2015
Ds man wil die along d road.
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by DahtzFestjayz: 8:14pm On Apr 12, 2015
From Abuja to Lagos by flight is 1 hour, 8 minute. According to travelmath, walking distance is 400 miles or 643 km. *Interesting*
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by bams2999(m): 8:20pm On Apr 12, 2015
i like it and i support 100% ur a man like Baba Buhari keep ur promise
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by ayula44(m): 8:21pm On Apr 12, 2015
Pls supply d man wit 2 cows n a stick......
E b lyk say joblessness 2 musch 4 Naija sadPls supply d man wit 2 cows n a stick......
E b lyk say joblessness 2 musch 4 Naija
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by Deejaygold(m): 8:26pm On Apr 12, 2015
cyril83:

Joblessness.

Abi OOº°˚˚˚˚°ºOo
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Apr 12, 2015
P

Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by janeteubena: 8:40pm On Apr 12, 2015
BRAV0O:

Lol let say he will complete the trekking throughout GMB 1st 100 days in office cus ehn shocked Abuja to Lagos ? Abegiii na joke jare grin cheesy

No be joke Jare! I fulfilled my promises i made to God, if GMB wins . can't wait to start enjoying the long awaited new Nigeria.
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by philmen(m): 8:45pm On Apr 12, 2015
oga, no b small waka b dis o. well, thank God u r keeping your promise.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Traditional Wedding Of Xerona Duke And Derin Phillips 'DJ Caise' (Photos) / Wife Of Boko Haram Commander Makes Shocking Revelation About Chibok Girls / Osinbajo Caught With Strippers!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.