Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,535 members, 7,819,915 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) (84977 Views)

Sheriff's Supporter Treks From Abuja To Maiduguri (Photos) / Man Treks From Lagos To Lokoja For Yahaya Bello (Photo) / Man Treks From Abeokuta To Lagos For Tinubu, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by Sheriff19: 6:15pm On Apr 12, 2015
Gueinness book of reord straigt
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by redcliff: 6:16pm On Apr 12, 2015
[s]
Oooops:
Good move... Its good to see men of integrity who still keep their promises though sometimes made in haste or exaggeration but atleast promises were kept. Hope our politicians get a cue from this and fulfill every political promises made so atleast the masses can start having belief in our political system.
Oga Godbless your hussle.... treck well and stay safe! atleast money dey wait you!
P.S: FTC.... Dont worry, it doesn't shack me like other's... i don't feel differently!!! am just me grin
[/s]
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by Judelord57: 6:16pm On Apr 12, 2015
Lie at the highest order.

1 Like

Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Apr 12, 2015
...Damn!!!! dis guy sha....na small tin person take dey popular...

1 Like

Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Apr 12, 2015

1 Like

Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by ORIGENAL(m): 6:17pm On Apr 12, 2015
Rubbish!!!!
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by successhunter: 6:17pm On Apr 12, 2015
Na lie joor.
I can only take this serious if there is ambulance following him.
Save the story for the kids.
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by MistadeRegal(m): 6:17pm On Apr 12, 2015
ademega:
Na mad man ?

Please wait....I'm still examining him.....I can't find his brain group.....Try next doctor......(with syringe and needle held like dagger)....NEXT PATIENT!!!
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by Alawiye4all: 6:17pm On Apr 12, 2015
I don't think he is d only one who made promise,thief Nose George,fake and others must fulfill theirs.
Alawiye from New York City
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by greatestboss(m): 6:18pm On Apr 12, 2015
CheeNayNay:
does ur existence depend on obssessing about my people?will u die if you dnt talk about igbo people for a day?you're mst likely a truck pusher in ekiti wey never even near ojodu berger.ur a bigot,you don successfully carry igbo mata enta topic wey no even concern us.onye ara of the highest realm.get a life biko
choii... e don pain am, ntoor!

1 Like

Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by bid4rich(m): 6:18pm On Apr 12, 2015
Im not sure the man is gainfully employed. When you are not a mad man, Abuja to Lagos? It will take a mad man to embark on such a quest.

Ok, tell me, what will you gain at the end of it all?
You lose money,
You waste precious time,
You lose your job if at all you have one,
You wear away like cloth etc.

Oga, that one is not an exercise o, it look as if your brain has entered reverse. You better advise yourself now by entering motor go back and plan your life cos Buhari as u see am so no know whether u exist oo. My one cent sha

1 Like

Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by petkoffDrake(m): 6:19pm On Apr 12, 2015
Oooops:
Good move... Its good to see men of integrity who still keep their promises though sometimes made in haste or exaggeration but atleast promises were kept. Hope our politicians get a cue from this and fulfill every political promises made so atleast the masses can start having belief in our political system.
Oga Godbless your hussle.... treck well and stay safe! atleast money dey wait you!
P.S: FTC.... Dont worry, it doesn't shack me like other's... i don't feel differently!!! am just me grin

FTC, didn't shack u! ifahia dat u won't give thanksgiving this Evening in Evening mass!
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by olajosy: 6:19pm On Apr 12, 2015
If dis guy trek reach lagos 4real den I go trek back 2Abuja immediately... Click like if u want me 2fulfil my promise as well...

3 Likes

Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by ignis: 6:20pm On Apr 12, 2015
How are we sure this guy is really trekking? He could use a car and hide somewhere, only to appear after sometime.
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by docagba: 6:21pm On Apr 12, 2015
Greetings,
i scored 233 and i am gunnin for physiology @UNILAG.my combo is eng,bio,physics and chemistry.My WAEC result is as follows:eng C4,maths B3,biology B3,physics B3,chem C5,f/maths B3,agric C6,econs B3,yoruba F9. Is my WAEC result and JAMB score credible enough to guarantee my admission in UNILAG or shud i get a Change Of Course form? If yes,which course/institution wud b better.

Meanwhile,i am nt in d catchment area;I AM A CONFIRM IBO BOY
Pls,Admin nd evryone i nid ur advice.

Also,puttin d Oba akiolu's threat vis a vis d election of ambode,seriously I AM SCARED if i wud gain admisn in lagos; thinking of changing 2my state- Imo state

pls,i rilly nid ur submision
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Apr 12, 2015
greatestboss:

Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by Burger01(m): 6:22pm On Apr 12, 2015
spongeisback:
He's a real man unlike some Nairalanders that promised to deactivate their accounts if Buhari wins and they're still here ranting like the sore loser they're....
Lol. Don't mind them sore loserscheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by per1: 6:22pm On Apr 12, 2015
When did he start the walk, was it brougth to our knowledge? Very soon some body will claim he trek from Ghana to zaria.
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Apr 12, 2015
greatestboss:

lol,abeg who forget him goat for here?come carry am o
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by yollychika(f): 6:23pm On Apr 12, 2015
He is dia trekking n tonto bet 7m n won for Buhari's victory.... Different strokes fo different folks grin
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Apr 12, 2015
Make e no go hustle shortcut follow Ekiti o grin

grin
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by greatestboss(m): 6:25pm On Apr 12, 2015
CheeNayNay:
lol,abeg who forget him goat for here?come carry am o
Abeg no mistake me for ya papa o! you beta carry am comot...
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by petkoffDrake(m): 6:26pm On Apr 12, 2015
dovelike:
Mtchew, wait for the old man to fulfill his promises before you fulfilling yours young man.
Trekking won't pay your bills. angry

hehehe! true! but just know that he has been recognized and popular! u think APC won't reward him??
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by crisycent: 6:27pm On Apr 12, 2015
The way this government go take fail you, you go be like person wen WAEC seize him result.
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by Achirimma(f): 6:28pm On Apr 12, 2015
I'm sure he didn't expect GMB to win...kai! see suffer
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 12, 2015
greatestboss:

Abeg no mistake me for ya papa o! you beta carry am comot...
but u be goat na,why u dey deny ur ancestor ni?
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by ceejay80s(m): 6:28pm On Apr 12, 2015
Dem no born the man well
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by danot1030: 6:30pm On Apr 12, 2015
Joblessness is over worrying the man.
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by ojnnaco(m): 6:30pm On Apr 12, 2015
Ride on Bro ....Buhari will make u d minister of trekkings after may26 .
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by mightycrown1(m): 6:31pm On Apr 12, 2015
[size=18pt] IF IT IS TRUE AND HE DID FINISH IT THEN HE DESERVE NATIONAL AWARD FOR HIS INTEGRITY [/size]
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by JideTheBlogger(m): 6:31pm On Apr 12, 2015
na wa ooo
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by joehis77(m): 6:32pm On Apr 12, 2015
This is just mere joblessness. Keeping to his words is a good one though

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Traditional Wedding Of Xerona Duke And Derin Phillips 'DJ Caise' (Photos) / Wife Of Boko Haram Commander Makes Shocking Revelation About Chibok Girls / Osinbajo Caught With Strippers!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.