Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,802 members, 7,820,805 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) (84984 Views)

Sheriff's Supporter Treks From Abuja To Maiduguri (Photos) / Man Treks From Lagos To Lokoja For Yahaya Bello (Photo) / Man Treks From Abeokuta To Lagos For Tinubu, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by RobinHez(m): 6:32pm On Apr 12, 2015
The guy wan die ni? Abuja to Lagos...even Lagos to Ore na journey not to talk of Abuja!!! Chai! shocked
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by greatestboss(m): 6:32pm On Apr 12, 2015
CheeNayNay:
but u be goat na,why u dey deny ur ancestor ni?
Abeg, no mistake me 4 ur Papa o.. i wonder wetin u stil dey do 4 lagos seff, na inside lagoon u suppose dey na...
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by Dyt(f): 6:32pm On Apr 12, 2015
LewisO:

Why did i quote u sef?

U probably was wanking on my thoughts
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Apr 12, 2015
....ok....
mightycrown1:
[size=18pt] IF IT IS TRUE AND HE DID FINISH IT THEN HE DESERVE NATIONAL AWARD FOR HIS INTEGRITY [/size]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by sns1288: 6:34pm On Apr 12, 2015
Abuja to Lagos ? Keep on deceiving yourself

1 Like

Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by clovislouis(m): 6:34pm On Apr 12, 2015
dovelike:
Mtchew, wait for the old man to fulfill his promises before you fulfilling yours young man.
Trekking won't pay your bills. angry
hi
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by condralbede(m): 6:36pm On Apr 12, 2015
Hope say U no go trek pass any S/S S/E state ooo.....cos nah drilling of ur life u go get for supporting that daura man....most especially Delta State.I dey road dey wait too.....just dey come
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by kernel504(m): 6:36pm On Apr 12, 2015
freeradical:
Talking about a man of integrity.....a man who rather lives by his words than eat them. We need more men like this in this country so the amount of unguarded utterances will nose dive and once again we can start holding people to their words.

@oops well played...u just nicked it away from me. We both know where this thread is gonna end up going by its originator.
You mean men that can walk from Lagos to Abuja? Hahahahaha
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by Hearme(m): 6:36pm On Apr 12, 2015
That man has made himself a celebrity if you like it or not. He is going to make more than money for ordinary bills. Wait and let him get to Lagos if you will not see how companies and great men will host him. I am sure the international community is also watching this and wilkipedia might soon create a page for him. One thing that is sure for now is that the Gov. Of Lagos will definately host him.

dovelike:
Mtchew, wait for the old man to fulfill his promises before you fulfilling yours young man.
Trekking won't pay your bills. angry

1 Like

Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by paulkollins: 6:36pm On Apr 12, 2015
Is the Man keeping his Vow as a punishment or jubilation over Buhari's Vicrory
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by kelvyn7: 6:36pm On Apr 12, 2015
issorite grin

from what I can see, he still dey trek 4 streets wen people dey to console and encourage am. grin

make he do enter the highway wit bush left and right

na trees and birds go console am grin grin

kontinu grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by LewisO: 6:37pm On Apr 12, 2015
Dyt:

U probably was wanking on my thoughts
Wa.nk for what?
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by Justicealh3(m): 6:37pm On Apr 12, 2015
Yes in my town.
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by ikbnice(m): 6:38pm On Apr 12, 2015
He probably didnt think he would embark on this journey when he was making the vow.

#Trekking for fitness.
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by Hero10001: 6:41pm On Apr 12, 2015
He wan die ni?
Even the legendary Forest Gump had to abort his half the earth trekking.
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by 2uchM(m): 6:41pm On Apr 12, 2015
Make sure he dosnt board a bus at some point
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by DonMaxxy(m): 6:42pm On Apr 12, 2015
People are sometimes really serious with their pledges and promises. Especially when they involve the expression of their awareness and commitment sociopolitical.

Thumbs up bro! We are watching to see you complete it.

This immediately reminds me of a similar experience with some friends in Qld who vowed to trek from Ipswich to Brisbane to congratulate Sir Paul De Jersey when he defeated Penelope Wensley to become the 26th governor of Qld last July.
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by ZUBY77(m): 6:43pm On Apr 12, 2015
Oooops:
Good move... Its good to see men of integrity who still keep their promises though sometimes made in haste or exaggeration but atleast promises were kept. Hope our politicians get a cue from this and fulfill every political promises made so atleast the masses can start having belief in our political system.
Oga Godbless your hussle.... treck well and stay safe! atleast money dey wait you!
P.S: FTC.... Dont worry, it doesn't shack me like other's... i don't feel differently!!! am just me grin

Please sister, when will you women begin to make promises too?
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by klax(m): 6:44pm On Apr 12, 2015
Very sick need medical help. F o o L. Why not walk down to Ghana or Algeria Lagos too close ok bloody goat
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by Justicealh3(m): 6:44pm On Apr 12, 2015
babaearly:
If this man could fulfill his vow then then the igbos should fulfill theirs and join the Lagoon state
... Hahahahahha lagoon.

1 Like

Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by Dyt(f): 6:44pm On Apr 12, 2015
LewisO:

Wa.nk for what?

Only u can answer that
cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by Jarus(m): 6:47pm On Apr 12, 2015
Suicide mission.

Thank God I read situation well before making vows.

Twice I have vowed to delete my NL account if an event happened, twice it didn't.

In 2011, I vowed to delete my NL acct and resign as Mod if Jonathan got 30% in Kano like someone argued, I was right.

In 2015, someone argued with me that Jonathan will win Jigawa because of Sule Lamido, I vowed to delete my NL account if GEJ got 30% in Jigawa. Again, I won.

3 Likes

Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Apr 12, 2015
Nigerians are people of integrity except Doyin okupe. Ordinary to change his ugly name if buhari wins or accept bastard in his name he refused.

2 Likes

Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by mzanave(f): 6:52pm On Apr 12, 2015
But seriously dis is crazy shocked
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by Sunny4Gold: 6:53pm On Apr 12, 2015
Lie of the century. He never did that.
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by Oforleta(m): 6:55pm On Apr 12, 2015
that is insanity and joblessness; by the way who followed him to know if he did actually trecked

1 Like

Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by Olushauneddy(m): 6:57pm On Apr 12, 2015
That man was treking to the nearest motor park don't be fooled

1 Like

Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by Ariani: 6:58pm On Apr 12, 2015
dis 1 na stupidity becos of a mallam
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by cole265(m): 7:01pm On Apr 12, 2015
When will Bode George fulfil his own promise and go on exile? ...he must go o...we will taunt him Until he goes on exile.

1 Like

Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by LewisO: 7:02pm On Apr 12, 2015
Dyt:

Only u can answer that
cheesy cheesy
Tell me... How do u want me to answer that?
Re: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) by freeradical(m): 7:03pm On Apr 12, 2015
kernel504:

You mean men that can walk from Lagos to Abuja? Hahahahaha
if men know they will act out whatever shit they say they will guard their tongues better dnt u think

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Traditional Wedding Of Xerona Duke And Derin Phillips 'DJ Caise' (Photos) / Wife Of Boko Haram Commander Makes Shocking Revelation About Chibok Girls / Osinbajo Caught With Strippers!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.