Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,843 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

How Bad Breath Is Ruining My Relationships, Social Life And Self Esteem. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Bad Breath Is Ruining My Relationships, Social Life And Self Esteem. (25032 Views)

Pls Help!masturbation Is Ruining My Life... / 4 Ways To Keep Social Media From Ruining Your Relationship / 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Bad Breath Is Ruining My Relationships, Social Life And Self Esteem. by Homguy(m): 8:11pm On Apr 13, 2015
SSBN:
As i type these words my heart is heavy and gloomy, filled with sadness. I reckon its a good idea to share my experience (especially those with similar problems).

I am A 30 YEAR OLD man, good looking (i needn't say this i know), financially well off relative to most average young men and certainly not lacking in intellectual capacity.

I have a condition BAD BREATH. I noticed this when my erstwhile girlfriend covers her nose with her fingers when i come close, when we have sex she insists on me hitting her from behind. She tried very hard to make it seem natural so as not to hurt my feelings but there is so much you can hide. Our relationship of course did not last because i was too stupid to figure out why. This was an on and off occurrence hence perhaps my failure to pin point the problem.

Of late the condition has worsened. It is made worse by the fact even your closest friend WILL NOT tell you about your bad breath. Each time i speak within minutes who ever I'm speaking to puts his/her hands over their nose and mouth.

There is this girl I just met. Obviously chemistry was not lacking hence we struck a connect pretty soon, but however since she started paying me visits i noticed as well she consistently tries to distance herself, even when I hug her face points downwards.

Now as of this writing i was paid a visit by my In-law (Dude who married my sister just this past December). I noticed the eye and bodily contacts between both. I'm here in my room but she's right there with him in the living room. Taking off her jean she is dressed in a provocative easy wear, one that accentuates her soft full legs and cute ass.

Mere staying with me revolts now. To buy time for privacy she requests for mundane things life ''Efirin'' leave (used for pepper soup), knowing all too well i will have to drive pretty far. Coming back home i parked outside (Which i don't usually do and walked into my apartment and lo and behold there she was sitting side my side with him, all grins and smiles.

Startled by my unexpected entry, i could see the irritation on her face. Right now as i type these words she is in the living room with my In-law, food is ready she demands she eats, serves him first and later asks with careless abandon if ''i will eat''. IN MY OWN HOUSE.

To say i am hurt and sad is an understatement, being a LEO, i am naturally a very sensitive but this hits me like a big blow; sad, self esteem reduced, i feel so sad.

Conclusion:

I know i am not the only one with this problem, there are thousands of guys like me having the same problem. You wouldn't wish this feeling of hurt and pain for your worst enemy, trust me.

I only wish God will somehow remove this problem for me. I have taken all medications, therapies and mouth wash but all to no avail.
if this is true, First send that two-timing daugher of eve out of your apartment., regardless of what you are going through she has no written or unwritten right to treat you so low in your own house , if she really loves you. Second, please go see a dentist. Shikena.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Bad Breath Is Ruining My Relationships, Social Life And Self Esteem. by martineverest(m): 8:14pm On Apr 13, 2015
Use iron sponge or razor blade to scrape ur tongue every morning.....then,use jik mixed with hypo to rinse the mouth.after those steps,spray givenchy or ferragamo perfume in ur mouth......do diz and thank me later........mtchew.....is nairaland a dentist clinic?
Re: How Bad Breath Is Ruining My Relationships, Social Life And Self Esteem. by will007: 8:14pm On Apr 13, 2015
Is it advisable to use thread for sewing clothes to FLOSS
Re: How Bad Breath Is Ruining My Relationships, Social Life And Self Esteem. by abduljabbar4(m): 8:14pm On Apr 13, 2015
Puhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah.
Go to a dentist
Re: How Bad Breath Is Ruining My Relationships, Social Life And Self Esteem. by Nobody: 8:15pm On Apr 13, 2015
Bro, I was once in your shoes and the simple solution is you brush your teeth twice a day with mouth wash and toothpaste, and you can also use moringa seed. it helps . pls note brushing your teeth includes your tongue. not the outer part but the inner part, that is where the bad breath comes from.
Re: How Bad Breath Is Ruining My Relationships, Social Life And Self Esteem. by ayokellany: 8:19pm On Apr 13, 2015
You be mumu ni wey woman go de send you efirin. I have the same problem but was able to cure it with a German toothpaste CREST but be sure it's the one with the white paste you buy. There are some imported from Dubai they won't work because they are like close up.

Make sure you purchase the one that is made in UK ONLY n with white paste do not buy any other colour. It's mint last longer with fresher breath than oral b or any other Nigeria paste and I hardly have to brush twice daily over time after using it for a while.

You might want to try eating walnut on the road if you have acces to brushing, it reduces bad breath. Remba I have this problem and this are the things have tried and I can relatively tell you am not visiting any doctor any time soon.

2 Likes

Re: How Bad Breath Is Ruining My Relationships, Social Life And Self Esteem. by JustEmmy(m): 8:20pm On Apr 13, 2015
Please call me. I have a solution for you. 08068797083
Re: How Bad Breath Is Ruining My Relationships, Social Life And Self Esteem. by Nobody: 8:21pm On Apr 13, 2015
I concur with visiting a dentist.

After all that, you might consider buying a breath spray too. It's usually in a tiny bottle the size of your index finger, but there may be other sizes. You can carry it everywhere you go, even in your breast pocket.

I must say I'm yet to find it anywhere in Nigeria, though I've never actively searched, I only bought a lot when returning to the country from Atlanta. But these mega stores should have them, I hope.

Good luck bro!
Re: How Bad Breath Is Ruining My Relationships, Social Life And Self Esteem. by Skoopy(m): 8:22pm On Apr 13, 2015
emusmith:

Was that intended to accrue LIKES?

She is getting the much anticipated quotes.
Re: How Bad Breath Is Ruining My Relationships, Social Life And Self Esteem. by Jennifer89(f): 8:23pm On Apr 13, 2015
Op, try using Listerine Ani- bacterial mouth wash
Re: How Bad Breath Is Ruining My Relationships, Social Life And Self Esteem. by lolaxavier(m): 8:24pm On Apr 13, 2015
MzzTega:
Try and find out who cursed you

And I'm getting all these crazy mentions *sighs*
Cases like this happens,someone lays a curse on someone just to frustrate his/her prey. They've been uncountable cases of these and I have seen someone who was cursed with these,he discovered and that was it!
like i said,after trying the medical,go for the spiritual.

Who is dis? What is dis one saying? Rubbish!
Re: How Bad Breath Is Ruining My Relationships, Social Life And Self Esteem. by Nobody: 8:25pm On Apr 13, 2015
Orijin101:

guy, which time you turn moderator undecided ?

Hehehehe
Re: How Bad Breath Is Ruining My Relationships, Social Life And Self Esteem. by Sparkles003(f): 8:25pm On Apr 13, 2015
(1)Visit a dentist for all round mouth washing and to check for tooth decay or holes i. your teeth
(2)Brush your teeth and especially your tongue every morning and nite,you can buy those chewing gum for breath like Wrigley's and chew occasionally to clean up your breath.
(3) After brushing use mouth wash like Listerine too.
(4)Make sure u change your toothbrush every month.
Do this diligently for one month and thank me after.
Re: How Bad Breath Is Ruining My Relationships, Social Life And Self Esteem. by Nobody: 8:27pm On Apr 13, 2015
GET FOREVER TOOTHBRIGHT and Thank me later
..for more information call/watsapp 08157480656

SSBN:
As i type these words my heart is heavy and gloomy, filled with sadness. I reckon its a good idea to share my experience (especially those with similar problems).

I am A 30 YEAR OLD man, good looking (i needn't say this i know), financially well off relative to most average young men and certainly not lacking in intellectual capacity.

I have a condition BAD BREATH. I noticed this when my erstwhile girlfriend covers her nose with her fingers when i come close, when we have sex she insists on me hitting her from behind. She tried very hard to make it seem natural so as not to hurt my feelings but there is so much you can hide. Our relationship of course did not last because i was too stupid to figure out why. This was an on and off occurrence hence perhaps my failure to pin point the problem.

Of late the condition has worsened. It is made worse by the fact even your closest friend WILL NOT tell you about your bad breath. Each time i speak within minutes who ever I'm speaking to puts his/her hands over their nose and mouth.

There is this girl I just met. Obviously chemistry was not lacking hence we struck a connect pretty soon, but however since she started paying me visits i noticed as well she consistently tries to distance herself, even when I hug her face points downwards.

Now as of this writing i was paid a visit by my In-law (Dude who married my sister just this past December). I noticed the eye and bodily contacts between both. I'm here in my room but she's right there with him in the living room. Taking off her jean she is dressed in a provocative easy wear, one that accentuates her soft full legs and cute ass.

Mere staying with me revolts now. To buy time for privacy she requests for mundane things life ''Efirin'' leave (used for pepper soup), knowing all too well i will have to drive pretty far. Coming back home i parked outside (Which i don't usually do and walked into my apartment and lo and behold there she was sitting side my side with him, all grins and smiles.

Startled by my unexpected entry, i could see the irritation on her face. Right now as i type these words she is in the living room with my In-law, food is ready she demands she eats, serves him first and later asks with careless abandon if ''i will eat''. IN MY OWN HOUSE.

To say i am hurt and sad is an understatement, being a LEO, i am naturally a very sensitive but this hits me like a big blow; sad, self esteem reduced, i feel so sad.

Conclusion:

I know i am not the only one with this problem, there are thousands of guys like me having the same problem. You wouldn't wish this feeling of hurt and pain for your worst enemy, trust me.

I only wish God will somehow remove this problem for me. I have taken all medications, therapies and mouth wash but all to no avail.
Re: How Bad Breath Is Ruining My Relationships, Social Life And Self Esteem. by Akposkool(m): 8:28pm On Apr 13, 2015
See a dentist ASAP. I feel your pain man.
Re: How Bad Breath Is Ruining My Relationships, Social Life And Self Esteem. by samofson: 8:30pm On Apr 13, 2015
SSBN:

Conclusion:

Go and see a gastroenterologist (Stomach Doctor), request for a urea breath test or a biopsy of your stomach to confirm if you have H.Pylori bacteria residing in your stomach. if you are positive for H.Pylori the doctor can prescribe what medicine you require to eliminate the H.Pylori bacteria. This bacteria is very stubborn and would require a mixture of strong antibiotics to eventually get rid of them. No amount of brushing or flossing can eliminate H.Pylori as it resides in the stomach and digestive tract .

wish you all the best.

3 Likes

Re: How Bad Breath Is Ruining My Relationships, Social Life And Self Esteem. by informatix: 8:32pm On Apr 13, 2015
I suffered from Bad breath for morethan 10years. I even ordered for therabreath kit from US. Via DHL. It didn't work I bought all the mouth wash I could see they didn't work. But now the Bad breath have reduced to the bearest minimum I can even say it's no more. The solution is brushing my thong everyday in the morning. Since when I started brushing my thong every morning I never had Bad breath try and you will be surprised.

2 Likes

Re: How Bad Breath Is Ruining My Relationships, Social Life And Self Esteem. by Jennifer89(f): 8:34pm On Apr 13, 2015
Op, try using Listerine Ani- bacterial mouth wash smiley
Re: How Bad Breath Is Ruining My Relationships, Social Life And Self Esteem. by Nobody: 8:40pm On Apr 13, 2015
A simple mouth wash with a solution of hydrogen peroxide will do the trick. I know someone with same issue, my friend and I dislike him sitting between us at work. It is well...
Re: How Bad Breath Is Ruining My Relationships, Social Life And Self Esteem. by Brownzola(m): 8:40pm On Apr 13, 2015
Hello Mr, i know what you must be passing through right now. God is your strenght. Not to talk much i am health personnel from Ekiti I deal with a foreign company that produce some products out of which i can easily cure that ailment with. Don't let them decieve you i dont think it's a dental issue. You can contact me through face name: abidemi blessing Kayode for better talk. I wont want to talk much about it here so that my acc wud not be banned for advertising. But trust me you will come back here and give nairalnders testimonies. Note: if i'm nt genuine i wud nt put my legitimate name here. God bless.
Re: How Bad Breath Is Ruining My Relationships, Social Life And Self Esteem. by kpolli(m): 8:42pm On Apr 13, 2015
Go and see a dentist, then buy mouth wash and gum... Then make sure you drink a lot or water or open your mouth often....

Plus I hope there is not something health related that is causing this, the solution I described above is for if it's just your stale breathe that smells bad....

1 Like

Re: How Bad Breath Is Ruining My Relationships, Social Life And Self Esteem. by edwinsmart: 8:47pm On Apr 13, 2015
The only thing I will say is, you boil hot water mix it with salt and be drinking it every morning.
Re: How Bad Breath Is Ruining My Relationships, Social Life And Self Esteem. by garriboy(m): 8:47pm On Apr 13, 2015
SSBN:

Conclusion:

U just dey find fp post. I put it to you who wrote dis post dat u don't have any stinky breath. And why is it so long? Why not just say I have a bad breath I have tried all I can to cure it but I can't, and its affecting my relationships can anyone help? I didn't read dis beyond the 1st paragraph but I'm pretty sure this summarizes wat u mean.
Re: How Bad Breath Is Ruining My Relationships, Social Life And Self Esteem. by Ishilove: 8:47pm On Apr 13, 2015
samofson:

Go and see a gastroenterologist (Stomach Doctor), request for a urea breath test or a biopsy of your stomach to confirm if you have H.Pylori bacteria residing in your stomach. if you are positive for H.Pylori the doctor can prescribe what medicine you require to eliminate the H.Pylori bacteria. This bacteria is very stubborn and would require a mixture of strong antibiotics to eventually get rid of them. No amount of brushing or flossing can eliminate H.Pylori as it resides in the stomach and digestive tract .

wish you all the best.
H.Pylori is what causes ulcer. What does Helicobacter Pylori have to do with bad breath? undecided

1 Like

Re: How Bad Breath Is Ruining My Relationships, Social Life And Self Esteem. by DiamonJ: 8:47pm On Apr 13, 2015
SSBN:

Conclusion:

Use apple cider vinegar to gargle ur mouth at least 3 times everyday
Re: How Bad Breath Is Ruining My Relationships, Social Life And Self Esteem. by iphanyiuma(m): 8:49pm On Apr 13, 2015
SSBN:
too many kids on NL my guy.... well to start with you should try this....(stage 1)take worm expeller to destroy Every worm in your stomach, quit alcohol if you do, always eat fruits cos it makes your system neat and paves way for easy ejection, stop eating junk and always eat early (stage 2) brush whenever you feel uneasy inside out especially the back of your teeth and scrub your tongue very well very important, and most of all drink plenty of water. Again plenty of water all time...you're good to go bruh smiley
Re: How Bad Breath Is Ruining My Relationships, Social Life And Self Esteem. by MrPresident1: 8:52pm On Apr 13, 2015
cc sukkot, Nairaland resident Babalawo.
Re: How Bad Breath Is Ruining My Relationships, Social Life And Self Esteem. by EbolaParasite: 8:53pm On Apr 13, 2015
SSBN:

Conclusion:

Buy an electric toothbrush. Phillips sonicare. Also buy a waterpik floser. Buy mouth wash. Use morning and night. You will thank me later. When you brush ALWAYS BRUSH YOUR TONGUE. Flossing is also key. YOU MUST FLOSS errrrtime
Re: How Bad Breath Is Ruining My Relationships, Social Life And Self Esteem. by tardell007(m): 8:54pm On Apr 13, 2015
Sulemanmathew:
a dental student specializing in "Dental therapy" pls which school in Nigeria? kos 4 u to specialize in any field in dentistry , u must have completed d 6yrs BDS programme. I doubt d integrity of ur speciality. D 1st thing u recommended 4 someone with halitosis is to do "scaling and polishing" , no medical history nor dental history or drug history taken. U did not even emphasize on maintaining proper dental hygiene. OK ooooo
I tire for the guy oo,he must have graduated from one of those schools of dental technology and therapy and yet he's calling himself a doctor of dental surgery,far too many differences.

1 Like

Re: How Bad Breath Is Ruining My Relationships, Social Life And Self Esteem. by Brownzola(m): 8:58pm On Apr 13, 2015
modified...
Hello Mr, i know what you must be passing through right now. God is your strenght. Not to talk much i am health personnel from
Ekiti I deal with a foreign company that produce some products out of which i can
easily cure that ailment with. Don't let them decieve you i dont think it's a dental issue the issue is with your digestive canal. The canal needed to be cleanse thoroughly and often which cant be done with any toothpaste.
You can contact me through my facebook name:
abidemi blessing Kayode for better talk. I wont want to talk much about it here so that my acc wud not be banned for advertising. But trust me you will come back here to give nairalnders testimonies. Note:
if i'm nt genuine i wud nt put my legitimate name here. God bless.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"How 5 Cups Of Water Per Day Saved My Relationship" / Couple Who Met On Twitter 5 Year Ago, Celebrates 5th Wedding Anniversary / Shocking Whatsapp Conversation Between A Guy And His Married Ex-girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.