Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

How Bad Breath Is Ruining My Relationships, Social Life And Self Esteem. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Bad Breath Is Ruining My Relationships, Social Life And Self Esteem. (25038 Views)

Pls Help!masturbation Is Ruining My Life... / 4 Ways To Keep Social Media From Ruining Your Relationship / 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Bad Breath Is Ruining My Relationships, Social Life And Self Esteem. by Bamsherif(m): 11:34am On Apr 14, 2015
bros even after using mouth wash, oral b, brushing for 30 mins secs after ur mouth stil smells sumtimes is because u don't drink enough water . drink water as much as possible after meals nd brushing.............bad breath often comes from the stomach to the mouth as heat (heat generated in d stomach during grinding process of food) moreso water goes to the salivary gland and helps to change saliva in d mouth frequently (saliva helps to cover bacteria growing on the tongue and keeps ur mouth wet)
Re: How Bad Breath Is Ruining My Relationships, Social Life And Self Esteem. by Nobody: 12:23pm On Apr 14, 2015
divine247:
My dear,if you have tried everything and no one is working,then see doctor jesus the only best doctor in the whole unnivers.pray to him to remove that pain from you dear,I once melt a guy like that,I told him immediately cos I like him,he was happy even appreciated me,that no one has ever told him such,I advice him about doctor jesus and he did,today he's grateful to God and me. Please there's nothing this God can not do.good luck dear

Okay
Re: How Bad Breath Is Ruining My Relationships, Social Life And Self Esteem. by Nobody: 1:36pm On Apr 14, 2015
Jeez wow !! I am overwhelmed by the positive response I am getting on here. I am pretty new on this site and I can tell you categorically I was not expecting such love, care and compassion from fellow Nigerians. I will take all the advices and recommendations given, for some reason I am pretty sure it will work. The show of care and compassion here alone is enough to obliterate to smithering this problem. I thank you all.
Re: How Bad Breath Is Ruining My Relationships, Social Life And Self Esteem. by ikorodureporta: 2:46pm On Apr 14, 2015
1.Eat chewing stick & use it to scrape yr tongue..
2. You may hav 'sinusitis'. See yr doc...
3.Go abt wit yr mints...
4.Could b spiritual #fact!
Re: How Bad Breath Is Ruining My Relationships, Social Life And Self Esteem. by akumaris(m): 4:25pm On Apr 14, 2015
please go and see ur Doctor for full medical check up, bad breath is an indication that something is wrong with ur system
it could be ulcer, liver, heart or kidney problem.
Please go for[b] full medical check up[/b]
Re: How Bad Breath Is Ruining My Relationships, Social Life And Self Esteem. by Theblessed(f): 5:24pm On Apr 14, 2015
[size=18pt]Bad breath??

Then book an appointment to see your dentist for some oral/dental examination.

Pershaps, you need some work done to your gum/cavities e.g. some fillings done to cover gaps in between your teeth and gum linings.

Check it out with your Dentist - ensure a good one that knows his trade, please.

After, let us know the result - I believe the girls will be after you afterwards and no longer running away from you.

Watch this space!!!!!!!!!!!!
[/size]

1 Like

Re: How Bad Breath Is Ruining My Relationships, Social Life And Self Esteem. by lordkeme(m): 10:41pm On Apr 14, 2015
FLAWLES:
.oya,have u bin searching for me??
seriously I Hv nd am soo glad I found u
Re: How Bad Breath Is Ruining My Relationships, Social Life And Self Esteem. by MightyFortress: 11:02pm On Apr 14, 2015
Great advice.
takoi:
Seeing a dentist might never be enough. There is something called tonsillolith in medicine (tonsil stones). They are very very smelly and they accumulate in some people's tonsils and cause bad breath. A dentist won't check your tonsils but an ENT doctor should.

The tonsil stones can be removed one by one and in extreme cases the whole tonsil is removed.

Google it. You can do it yourself but if you can't a doctor can help you. No amount of brushing, mint or gum can help you if this is your problem.
I hope this helps. By the way, this is medical advice and I would have charged you for this information.
Re: How Bad Breath Is Ruining My Relationships, Social Life And Self Esteem. by Nobody: 11:45pm On Apr 14, 2015
takoi:
Seeing a dentist might never be enough. There is something called tonsillolith in medicine (tonsil stones). They are very very smelly and they accumulate in some people's tonsils and cause bad breath. A dentist won't check your tonsils but an ENT doctor should.

The tonsil stones can be removed one by one and in extreme cases the whole tonsil is removed.

Google it. You can do it yourself but if you can't a doctor can help you. No amount of brushing, mint or gum can help you if this is your problem.
I hope this helps. By the way, this is medical advice and I would have charged you for this information.
lies. ENT; ear nose and throat. pls which tonsil exactly? pls dont say wot u r ignorant of? 'a dentist wont check ur tonsils' . shoro niyen. na neurologist go check am na. Pls go back and look up d anatomy of the tonsils.No hard feelings bro...
Re: How Bad Breath Is Ruining My Relationships, Social Life And Self Esteem. by Nobody: 12:05am On Apr 15, 2015
daniel9202:

mr man, i said he should walk to a dentist!
Am a student of Federal college of Dentistry Enugu, doubting my integrity is just a waste because am practicing!
recommending S and P for a patient with Bad breath is a first step, then in the course of the routine activity, that is where the check up of vital signs and actual state of oral cavity comes in.
dude, don't quote me again please. specializing on dental therapy, do you know how long and program i have completed?? cnt you see i typed that am practicing
u r nt a true dental student bros jst accept d simple fact. I am sure u av nt written any professional BDS/MBB;BS exam truout ur controversial course of study. I refused to be convinced. Oga pack well, u r a nt a dental surgeon. Go home and look up the differences between a true dental surgeon who is a certified doctor and a dental technologist/therapist/assistant. No wonder JOHESU niggaz also want to av CONSULTANTS. E NI DU RO WO TAN.
Re: How Bad Breath Is Ruining My Relationships, Social Life And Self Esteem. by Missmossy(f): 12:12am On Apr 15, 2015
Aww such a handful of bitter experiences, i do believe it can be cured anyway, you just need to find those who can.

3 Likes

Re: How Bad Breath Is Ruining My Relationships, Social Life And Self Esteem. by sukkot: 3:12am On Apr 15, 2015
MrPresident1:
cc sukkot, Nairaland resident Babalawo.
grin grin my bros i troway 21 gun salute
Re: How Bad Breath Is Ruining My Relationships, Social Life And Self Esteem. by Recs(m): 4:47pm On Apr 15, 2015
Quick way to get rid of Ulcer
In order to get effective treatment in management of peptic ulcer, one must understand that adequate and proper nutrition is utmost important. It is important to focus on proper nutrition that can help to neutralize gastric acid, prevent the production of the acids and also reduce irritation. If proper nutrition are provided, it can help to prevent, heal and cure peptic Ulcer faster.
Nutritional Diet
Eating good whole food can reduce the risk of having peptic Ulcer and also play a significant role in healing and treatment of ulcer. It always reasonable when treating ulcer to develop a good eating habits and avoid eating when tired or under stress. Whole natural foods are always better compared to processed and refined food. You should also considered increasing your fluid intake to meet daily requirement and avoid drinking in-between meals
Nutritional requirement
Protein is one of the essential amino acids needed in order to synthesize tissues and promote healing. Intake of protein should be reduced to barest minimum because it has high Calcium which stimulates excess production of acid.
Fatty food should be taking moderately and should not try to avoid it in your daily diet. Fat helps in delaying emptying of stomach.
vitamins requirements remain to be normal, but to promote healing and absorption of iron in the body increase daily intake of vitamin C fruits.
Minerals
Avoid foods with calcium like milk because it tends to stimulate production of acid in the stomach.
Other consideration include:
Consumption of small frequent meals
Avoid alcohol
Eat high fiber diet such as fruits and vegetables
Avoid fried foods, high fat content foods
Drink enough water daily
Eat slowly and chew well
Avoid carbonate and caffeinated drinks
Avoid acidic or spicy foods if they cause discomforts
Avoiding large meals
Eat food at least two hours before you sleep

Green World Products for treating Peptic Ulcer
Green World Natural Solution can recommend the following Products for treating and curing ULCER.
1. Parashield Capsules.
2. Intestine Cleaning Tea.
3. Spirulina Capsules.
4. Propolis Plus Capsules.
5. Aloe Vera plus capsule
6. Meal Cellulose
7. Chitosan capsule

For SALES ORDERS & Business Opportunity, pls contact:Mr. Recs Olamide
Suite 215 B, DBM Plaza,
Wuse, Zone 1, Abuja.
08139156051 0R 08163748094Green World Website for Products.
http://greenworldhealthcare.
http://greenworldfctabuja..com/
http://greenworldhealthcar..com

Re: How Bad Breath Is Ruining My Relationships, Social Life And Self Esteem. by lordkeme(m): 12:08am On Apr 16, 2015
FLAWLES:
.oya,have u bin searching for me??
seriously
Re: How Bad Breath Is Ruining My Relationships, Social Life And Self Esteem. by Nobody: 5:33am On Apr 24, 2015
Its been 5 days and im afraid to say the situation has gotten even worse. Sometimes it seems i am in a dream, i cant believe this is happening. I have taken to brushing 6 times a day, gargling salt water and mouth wash, scraping my tongue yet the first thing people do when they are near me is try to make it seem like they are causally covering their noses. I have lost everything, my girlfriend, my friends, even family. I am more or less living a life of isolation, afraid to interact socially. I had an incident with my ex some months ago where i beat her up, could this be a revenge spell or a physical problem. To say i am confused will be an understatement.
Re: How Bad Breath Is Ruining My Relationships, Social Life And Self Esteem. by QueenHeart(f): 10:24am On Apr 25, 2015
SSBN:
Its been 5 days and im afraid to say the situation has gotten even worse. Sometimes it seems i am in a dream, i cant believe this is happening. I have taken to brushing 6 times a day, gargling salt water and mouth wash, scraping my tongue yet the first thing people do when they are near me is try to make it seem like they are causally covering their noses. I have lost everything, my girlfriend, my friends, even family. I am more or less living a life of isolation, afraid to interact socially. I had an incident with my ex some months ago where i beat her up, could this be a revenge spell or a physical problem. To say i am confused will be an understatement.
then go an see a dentist Asap. Bt my dear still try sensodyne or ethymol paste. Bt see a dentist mayb u hv a decayed tooth,They will knw what2do. Be strong
Re: How Bad Breath Is Ruining My Relationships, Social Life And Self Esteem. by Eke40seven(m): 1:07pm On Apr 27, 2015
SSBN:

After all that is done, chew your BITTER KOLA. Always have one in your pocket. Even if its a spiritual problem. Bitter Kola is said to repel evil spirits or such phenomena.

Jus try one now and thank me later.

but that shouldn't substitute professional medical attention.
Re: How Bad Breath Is Ruining My Relationships, Social Life And Self Esteem. by JuanDeDios: 10:45am On Jun 06, 2015
SSBN:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"How 5 Cups Of Water Per Day Saved My Relationship" / What's Your Deal Breaker In Relationship / My Girlfriend Travelled To Her Village With My Pictures; Should I Be Bothered??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.