Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari (63258 Views)

Be Patient With My Government - Buhari Begs ASUU / Buhari: My Government Not Responsible For Recession / Boko Haram: Buhari Vows To Find Missing Chibok Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by Franzeez(m): 7:48am On Apr 14, 2015
refreshrate:

Plain & simple
Na now Ezekwesili abi wetin be her name must begin start work

They never see anything yet. If they know how yo use propaganda and insult to snatch power they should be ready to receive insults and propaganda.

We will take on the Old Fool until he accounts for every campaign promise.

4 Likes

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by dollarlander: 7:49am On Apr 14, 2015
CHPR:
is a pity that up till now Yoruba r still struggling for their so called Lagos. though they are known for the powers of their mouth, but actions zero...

I understand your point. Don't worry, by the time you find yourself beneath the Lagoon you will understand.

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by SHAGIRD: 7:49am On Apr 14, 2015
francizy:
Excuses has started pouring in.

Before election:

I will destroy earth and bring heaven down on earth for only Nigerians to live in

After election:

I can't fromise I will destroy Nigeria and bring USA to Nigeria. Be fatient with me, ebin ip I pail, flease reelect me in 2019 [size=18pt]yo wahhhh! [/size]grin
grin
He's already evincing signs of cluelessness. Well, I'll just relax and watch as his own drama unfolds...

3 Likes

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by Brugo(m): 7:50am On Apr 14, 2015
refreshrate:

Check his blog (if he knows what that is)
so deep in your mind youre convinced what you wrote here is right?
seriously as in deep within you?

Start justifying lackadaisical attitude you hear? Double standards

Sentiments. Is his blog a credible newspaper site?

There is nothing lackadaisical about the General's conduct. He has not resumed office. Once he gets there and fails to perform he will face proper criticism but not before he resumes.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by bakynes(m): 7:52am On Apr 14, 2015
Reference:

Will you say the same if Goodluck won and state exactly what Buhari said. Be honest.
Do you know it's even easier for Jonathan or Buhari to get back our decayed and faulty refineries and give us 24 hours electricity than finding those girls after one year. I never blamed Jonathan for not getting our refineries that have decayed for years working so why would any right thinking person blame a Buhari for girls that have been missing for one year plus. If some of the girls have been killed, so you expect him to resurrect dem from the dead or if they ve been sold out to Mali or Libya u expect him to still bring them back in one piece. Goodluck Jonathan is to blame the damage has been done in this case cannot be rectified he can only try his best. If Buhari assumed office in one month after the chibok girls kidnap and he couldn't find them we can blame him not after one year plus, use you head is he God?

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by Franzeez(m): 7:53am On Apr 14, 2015
Brugo:

My brother I am tired of them o. They have twisted the General's words to suit their sentiments. All I have asked is just one proof that he said he will bring back those girls. They are busy ranting and insulting me.

Bro free them. Some people read not to understand but to find ways to lash out at you.

Twisted ke, this is just the beginning, una never see anything yet, the old fool has not been sworn in yet you are talking of twisted. Sorry oooo, since we Nigerians are happy to drag the president of the country to mud just to gain power for our preferred choice then be ready and be sure that the old fool when sworn in will see hell, we won't wait to hold him accountable for every National woes.

Take the cattle rearer back to the farm. The Old fool has not seen anything

3 Likes

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by Brugo(m): 7:55am On Apr 14, 2015
Franzeez:

Twisted ke, this is just the beginning, una never see anything yet, the old fool has not been sworn in yet you are talking of twisted. Sorry oooo, since we Nigerians are happy to drag the president of the country to mud just to gain power for our preferred choice then be ready and be sure that the old fool when sworn in will see hell, we won't wait to hold him accountable for every National woes.

Take the cattle rearer back to the farm. The Old fool has not seen anything

^^^ This is supposed to be sensible? undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by shammah1(m): 7:58am On Apr 14, 2015
What rubbish? Isn't the Chibok girls the main focus of his campaign? After deceiving people to vote for him, now he's changing his words. Useless APC scammers
Caseless:
Thank you my president! Just say it as it is, we don't want lies. you're not jonathan, the father of liars.

4 Likes

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by Jman06(m): 8:00am On Apr 14, 2015
fakeprophet:

u called GMB old fool? u re a very big pathetic lunatic!
You are an idiiot!
So it is now a crime to insult a leader right? Because it's Boo-hari? When you foools were busy hurling all sorts of insults on Jonathan you never thought it wrong to insult a leader.

This is just a tip of the iceberg! You ain't seen nothing yet. Let his old azzz be sworn in first, that is when you will know that you ain't the only ones that know how to use the media to pull down a leader.
The war is gonna be worse this time.

Quote me again and have your entire generation turn lunatics. Ewu Gambia!

7 Likes

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by Amanwulu1(m): 8:04am On Apr 14, 2015
[quote author=FastShipping post=32691473]Buhari is a very sincere man. I like the way he is lowering expectation on every opportunity he gets. It is a good strategy by him to lower expectation on pressing issues.[/quote it's no big deal lowering expectatn since he is no more seeking our votes. Dis is time to face reality n we'll yet hear him face more reality on his dollar, power promises n others. Just get ready to call him names in no distant time.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by Franzeez(m): 8:04am On Apr 14, 2015
CSTR2:
The chibok girls saga was one of the factors that degraded jonathan's govt and paved the way for buhari.
Buhari must bring the girls back or lose credibility completely.
The APC goons on this thread have begun showing their true colour as bunch of tribalists, as no true change agent will support what buhari just said.
Anyway, my PVC is waiting for 2019.

Forget PVC for now, our computer and phones and mouth is waiting, we will paint the old Fools failure from the first day of his govt. Since they know how to use propaganda and rubbish the President, they should be prepared to see their choice rubbished.

The old fool has nothing to offer.
The old fool has just being complaining since winning election
Why did the old fool not complain before the election
The old fool has put himself as a saviour and he must be a saviour by force.

Kunu drinker in Aso rock just came in after the ogogoro drinker left

Shebi we love to degrade our presidents nah we will all enjoy it

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by datribune: 8:05am On Apr 14, 2015
SHAGIRD:

grin
He's already evincing signs of cluelessness. Well, I'll just relax and watch as his own drama unfolds...

"What I can pledge, with absolute certainty, is that starting on the first day of my Administration Boko Haram will know the strength of our collective will and commitment to rid this nation of terror, and bring back peace and normalcy to all the affected areas". Hahahaha TANoid I feel ur pain but how does dis statement of resolve translate to cluelessness?. GMB is a born leader unlike d ogogoro master.

3 Likes

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by PassingShot(m): 8:07am On Apr 14, 2015
paulolee:

hmmmm... kno an apc member wud kum up wt dis line n I dnT av d link to forward to u rite now
hope u wunt still ask for link if ur general letta say he Neva said he wud mk one NaiRa equal to a dollar n dt he wud stabilize oil price...
wunt u b among dose dt Wud tro stones n call GEJ clueless n foolish if he said he Neva promised to bring bk dose gals...
bunch of infested hypocrits...

You TANoids are bunch of frustrated losers!

We offered you up to two million naira if you could prove that GMB said he will make naira equal to dollar in value but none of you guys was able to provide any evidence. If you missed the thread, here it is https://www.nairaland.com/2234393/pay-nairalander-n500-000

Just like the lie of stabilizing oil price, you have failed to show us where he promised to bring back the Chibok girls too.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by Franzeez(m): 8:08am On Apr 14, 2015
Brugo:

^^^ This is supposed to be sensible? undecided

The old fool has not seen anything yet, this is just the beginning. I don't care if its sensible or not, all I know is the old fool must deliver we don't need excuse.

The Kunu Drunkard must bring back our girls and fufil all campaign promise. Rubbish.

Sensible or not sensible I don't freaking care, the old Kunu drinker must bring our girls

3 Likes

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by PassingShot(m): 8:09am On Apr 14, 2015
Jman06:
You are an idiiot!
So it is now a crime to insult a leader right? Because it's Boo-hari? When you foools were busy hauling all sorts of insults on Jonathan you never thought it wrong to insult a leader.

This is just a tip of the iceberg! You ain't seen nothing yet. Let his old azzz be sworn in first, that is when you will know that you ain't the only ones that how to use the media to pull down a leader.
The war is gonna be worse this time.

Quote me again and have your entire generation turn lunatics. Ewu Gambia!

You will just die of high blood pressure caused by frustration at knowing that Buhari will govern Nigeria for the next four years at least.

Take it easy boy. grin grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by PassingShot(m): 8:09am On Apr 14, 2015
Franzeez:

The old fool has not seen anything yet, this is just the beginning. I don't care if its sensible or not, all I know is the old fool must deliver we don't need excuse.

The Kunu Drunkard must bring back our girls and fufil all campaign promise. Rubbish.

Sensible or not sensible I don't freaking care, the old Kunu drinker must bring our girls

Does he know you exist here? grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by datribune: 8:13am On Apr 14, 2015
Franzeez:

[s]Forget PVC for now, our computer and phones and mouth is waiting, we will paint the old Fools failure from the first day of his govt. Since they know how to use propaganda and rubbish the President, they should be prepared to see their choice rubbished.

The old fool has nothing to offer.
The old fool has just being complaining since winning election
Why did the old fool not complain before the election
The old fool has put himself as a saviour and he must be a saviour by force.

Kunu drinker in Aso rock just came in after the ogogoro drinker left

Shebi we love to degrade our presidents nah we will all enjoy it[/s]

Hahahaha yeah i remember u as one of d deluded fans of d clueless one who thought nigerians would keep d kleptimaniac in power. Newsflash Dumbo! nigerians ar not dumb.
Nigerians hav rejected GEJ, Iweala, d PDP & their trickle-down economics dat enriches d rich at d expense of d poor. d clueless one is going home. Otuoke straaaaight!

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by Franzeez(m): 8:13am On Apr 14, 2015
PassingShot:

You TANoids are bunch of frustrated losers!

We offered you up to two million naira if you could prove that GMB said he will make naira equal to dollar in value but none of you guys was able to provide any evidence. If you missed the thread, here it is https://www.nairaland.com/2234393/pay-nairalander-n500-000

Just like the lie of stabilizing oil price, you have failed to show us where he promised to bring back the Chibok girls too.

There is no time for consolation thesis, we don't need 2 million, we need fidelity to promise her or else the Kunu Drunkard is a liar, he must make 1 dollars equal to 1 naira cos that's why we voted him, the old fool must bring back our girls.

Also before I forget the Kunu drinker must be ready to reciev the same insult that was poured on his predecessor but unfortunately his own starts from before he will be sworn in, when he is sworn in the old cattle rearer will know we have not lost our laptops and phones

4 Likes

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by shammah1(m): 8:15am On Apr 14, 2015
Flimsy excuses
egift:
I love the honesty and commitment. Not those that tell us they have "seen" the Girls and even rescued them. Only for us to discover it is a lie. Under Jonathan, we are told SheCow has been killed only to see him on Youtube.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by Franzeez(m): 8:17am On Apr 14, 2015
datribune:

Hahahaha yeah i remember u as one of d deluded fans of d clueless one who thought nigerians would keep d kleptimaniac in power. Newsflash Dumbo! nigerians ar not dumb.
Nigerians hav rejected GEJ, Iweala, d PDP & their trickle-down economics dat enriches d rich at d expense of d poor. d clueless one is going home. Otuoke straaaaight!

By May 29 the kunu drinker will take over, we hare Happy the clueless one has left, we welcome the old fool already complaining before getting power.

Gej the clueless one
Gej the dumb one
Gej the ogogoro drinker
And so on will end may 29

Then we can fully take on the old fool
The Kunu drinker will be in power
The old cattle reader must get our girls from boko

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by Nobody: 8:19am On Apr 14, 2015
OK
Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by Franzeez(m): 8:20am On Apr 14, 2015
Am warming up the Photoshop to edit pix for the old fool coming to power.

The daft Kunu drinker who is President of Nigeria.

Anyway bye bye to the clueless one

1 Like

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by PassingShot(m): 8:21am On Apr 14, 2015
Franzeez:

There is no time for consolation thesis, we don't need 2 million, we need fidelity to promise her or else the Kunu Drunkard is a liar, he must make 1 dollars equal to 1 naira cos that's why we voted him, the old fool must bring back our girls.

Also before I forget the Kunu drinker must be ready to reciev the same insult that was poured on his predecessor but unfortunately his own starts from before he will be sworn in, when he is sworn in the old cattle rearer will know we have not lost our laptops and phones

Heart attack is real. I dey laaffu ooo grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by Blackchampion(m): 8:22am On Apr 14, 2015
johnsonjosbles:
Stay in hell pls
1 retar.d detected

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by hotice01: 8:23am On Apr 14, 2015
franciskaine:
tell dat to anyone you have who is of equal or similar age to Buhari. My president deserves some respect from you.

Stop this your lame hypocrisy, what is good for the goose is good for the gander.we bashed GEJ on and offline without respect or remorse and we will bash GMB even more if he doesn't keep to his promises.
FYI u insult GEJ forgetting he is still president until 29th of May and GMB isn't yet the president so he can be bashed like the way u wanna bash me.
I don't expect a miracle from GMB and I'm nonpartisan,but one thing I know is that APC will implode, its just a matter of time.Politics in Nigeria is heading for exciting episodes.

3 Likes

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by yungcheda(m): 8:24am On Apr 14, 2015
You are now giving excuses? You are just a clueless mallam just like gej was

1 Like

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by Blackchampion(m): 8:24am On Apr 14, 2015
[s]
PassingShot:

So you're one of those with hearing difficulties. Ok, what he said was "few months " and not two months. And it didn't amount to a pledge to bring back the girls.

It will be foolish for anyone to promise to bring back those girls without having any detailed briefings from the security chiefs.

Please always think critically before making unsubstantiated comments.
[/s]
Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by Franzeez(m): 8:25am On Apr 14, 2015
datribune:

"What I can pledge, with absolute certainty, is that starting on the first day of my Administration Boko Haram will know the strength of our collective will and commitment to rid this nation of terror, and bring back peace and normalcy to all the affected areas". Hahahaha TANoid I feel ur pain but how does dis statement of resolve translate to cluelessness?. GMB is a born leader unlike d ogogoro master.

All these wan Na wash

The kunu Drinker must fufil all his campaign promises.

We would not take any excuse from the old fool just as you did not take any excuse from the clueless one and the ogogoro drinker. Simple. What goes around comes around

3 Likes

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by Mcowubaba: 8:26am On Apr 14, 2015
refreshrate:

If you are a Christian my good sir you wont associate yourself with double standards and I don't need a bible verse to justify that. When your people were ranting against GEJ you didn't remember to quote bible.

Or it was last night you have your life to Jesus before collecting your APC membership form?
i did nt want to reply dis, but 4 the sake of clarification....
1..I have never been an APC/GMB member or SUPPORTER...
2..I have never been a PDP/GEJ member or SUPPORTER...
I only deal of facts, all i want is good nd sane governance..
Even if u look @ my posts on dis thread self, u will see me talking against APC supporters...
I have never insulted GEJ/GMB...
..If i am a APC supporter, why will i deny it especailly now APC has won over 20 states, over 60% of senate nd house...nd even Presidency (i should be proud nd bodly say i am an APC man)....but upon all dat...I AM NOT AN APC MEMBER/SUPPORTER...
We should all live a Christ-like life...
Don't reward evil with evil..simple..
Ps..i also condemn APC supporters wen ever the insult GEJ/PDP
Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by Demdem(m): 8:29am On Apr 14, 2015
IVORY2009:

Rubbish defense

EEdiotic Opinion. would we be here at this stage if Jonah-daft had done the right thing at at the right time?
Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by airsaylongcon: 8:31am On Apr 14, 2015
FastShipping:
Buhari is a very sincere man. I like the way he is lowering expectation on every opportunity he gets. It is a good strategy by him to lower expectation on pressing issues.

But when he was campaigning his party manifesto was "We will defeat Boko Haram" which elevated expectations. He better find them or tell us what happened to them.
#babaNowThatYouAreThere Please bring back our girls
Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by Franzeez(m): 8:31am On Apr 14, 2015
PassingShot:

Heart attack is real. I dey laaffu ooo grin grin grin

If you did not have heart attack in bashing GEJ, I won't have heart attack in bashing the old fool.

My point is clear the old fool must deliver and not give us any silly complain like he is trying do do

We will request the Kunu drinker to fufil all his campaign promises.

Failure to do that constant bashing, propagander and editing of pictures.

You guys are not the only ones who can edit pictures you know?

What goes around comes around. Since we love to rubbish our President, then we should rejoice cos its turn of the Kunu drinker

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Wike To Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency After Loss At PDP Primaries / Jonathan Gives Conditions To Join APC - Daily Independent / 'See How Hurricane Atiku Invaded Katsina, Buhari's State' - Dele Momodu

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.