Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari (63069 Views)

Be Patient With My Government - Buhari Begs ASUU / Buhari: My Government Not Responsible For Recession / Boko Haram: Buhari Vows To Find Missing Chibok Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by Nobody: 5:12am On Apr 14, 2015
francizy:
Excuses has started pouring in.

Before election:

I will destroy earth and bring heaven down on earth for only Nigerians to live in

After election:

I can't fromise I will destroy Nigeria and bring USA to Nigeria. Be fatient with me, ebin ip I pail, flease reelect me in 2019 yo wahhhh! grin

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by cocoduck: 5:15am On Apr 14, 2015
fakeprophet:

u called GMB old fool? u re a very big pathetic lunatic!
just like you, gay!
Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by Nobody: 5:20am On Apr 14, 2015
Useless old men! Campaigning with things they know the real deals behind it! Change my foot!
Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by PassingShot(m): 5:27am On Apr 14, 2015
Blackchampion:
So what now happens to all those his "He Will......" campaign promises? Huh?

#babnowthatyouarethereplsbringbackourchibokg
irls

Did he ever say be will bring back the Chibok girls?
Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by AgentOfAllah: 5:34am On Apr 14, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Call me heartless but personally i believe this chibok girls is a big scam but since it is one of APC main changing campaign points and promises buhari must produce them within two months after he must have crushed boko haram

NO EXCUSES

Yes, you're heartless! You should be ashamed of yourself! A scam...I feel pity for you. Your foolish dogmatism is the scam.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by PassingShot(m): 5:34am On Apr 14, 2015
paulolee:
hmmmm,.... I always knew dt it wud b a big miracle if u finally bring bk d chiboke gals n was Neva xpectin dt it wud b dt easy bt criousli I dnT xpectin dis fast b sudden change of tune
tot u n ur aides promised bringing bk dose gals doing ur election campaign n now u av won n u av changed d music... its really d season of change
wud still b expecting u to say u Neva promised or said u wud mk one NaiRa equal to a dollar n dt u Neva said u wud stabilize oil prices....
if it's GEJ dt said wat u just said, d apc goons wud say he is clueless, weak n too fragile n here is d xoo called general accepting defeat abT d missing gals even before getting into d presidential seat..
fingers crossed n hopein deY ain't more CHANGES

Neither GMB nor his party ever said they will bring back the girls. If they did, show any evidence.
Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by Nobody: 5:38am On Apr 14, 2015
Nigerians have been scammed once again by 419 Change Agents. When you voted for a gang of former drug pushers and coup plotters, you actually expected positive change ?

Buhari, is it not too early to start CHANGING gear ? You MUST bring back those poor girls. You must crush Boko Haram. You must make $1 equal to N1, You MUST stabilize the price of crude Oil.
Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by M4gunners: 5:49am On Apr 14, 2015
Okon please get me a bottle of Beer quick a drama is about to start.
Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by M4gunners: 5:51am On Apr 14, 2015
Now who is clueless? I guess the Electorates Hahaha geh geh.
Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by Blackchampion(m): 6:02am On Apr 14, 2015
PassingShot:

Did he ever say be will bring back the Chibok girls?
So wen he promised to crush BH within 2months into office, does dat not indirectly signify dat d gals wud be rescued as well snc d re with BH?
Dat mins he's telling us indirectly too that he can't promise conquering BH.
Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by Blackchampion(m): 6:03am On Apr 14, 2015
bilyscopy:

but i guess you don't expect him to perform magic huhh?
Bros no be magic i d expect oooo, na to kip to em promises during campaign we d wait 4na. I be d promises don turn magic now?
Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by kanosalami: 6:04am On Apr 14, 2015
Blackchampion:
President-elect, Gen Muhammadu Buhari says his incoming government cannot promise the return of missing Chibok girls but that they would do everything within their power to secure their return. He said this in a statement he released today April 13th to commemorate one year of the girls' abduction. The statement below...

Today is a time to reflect on the pain and suffering of the victims, their friends and families. Our thoughts and prayers, and that of the whole Nigerian Nation, are with you today. I want to assure all of them, and particularly the parents, that when my new Administration takes office at the end of May, we will do everything we can to defeat Boko Haram. We will act differently from the Government we replace: we hear the anguish of our citizens and intend to respond accordingly.
This new approach must also begin with honesty. We do not know if the Chibok girls can be rescued. Their whereabouts remain unknown. As much as I wish to, I cannot promise that we can find them. But I say to every parent, family member and friend of the children that my Government will do everything in its power to bring them home. What I can pledge, with absolute certainty, is that starting on the first day of my Administration Boko Haram will know the strength of our collective will and commitment to rid this nation of terror, and bring back peace and normalcy to all the affected areas. Boko Haram” means “Western Education is Sinful”. When they are defeated militarily, as they will be, we will ensure our citizens in the affected areas have improved educational opportunities as a direct counterbalance to Boko Haram’s twisted ideology.

In particular we will educate ever more young girls ensuring they are empowered as citizens of Nigeria. Let us use this anniversary to remind each other that the attack on Chibok was an attack on the dreams and aspirations of our young people. We stand united in our pledge to resist terror in Nigeria– not just through military means but also through the power of opportunity and the hope of a better future for all”.
http://lindaikeji..com/2015/04/i-cant-promise-my-government-will-find.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+/OqshX+(Welcome+to+Linda+Ikeji%27s+Blog)&m=1
you must look for them you and Mrs. Bring back our girls that's why we voted for you
Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by Blackchampion(m): 6:04am On Apr 14, 2015
fortdaniels:

It is easy to see that you lots are just southern idiots. He is not telling you he will bring the girls for certain because Dumbo was the one there at first and failed to act accordingly and has made it more difficult.

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by francizy(m): 6:05am On Apr 14, 2015
biafranqueen:
Imagine he has not even swear in and he's claiming it will take 5 years to fix economy now this one,big fools in 9ja I swear!

I tell my dear sis. We will all be here and watch as events unfold. Don't be surprised that this man may fail woefully and sentimental beings will still reelect him.

This is Nigeria. Watch and see..

4 Likes

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by Blackchampion(m): 6:05am On Apr 14, 2015
XBLadez:

You dey mind am? During his campaign, everything was 'I will' but now it's 'I can't promise'. Shame go kill all these APC cows very soon
Na big SCAM dis ppl don scam Nigerians soooo
Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by alvin000(m): 6:06am On Apr 14, 2015
francizy:

No mind them.. It's in 2019 we the PDP supporters will show the world that all APC supporters want nothing like positive change.. They just craved to have their own at the top.. And all the evil US and UK did to help hand over power to these desperate set of political jobbers will all be exposed..

Cc @tit
PDP Fanatics! Haven't u learnt any lesson in ur life? Don't u believ in God's miracle? Be wise and accept defeat as ur socalled n clueless GEJ. Let's us join hand to move NAija forward #ForwardEver, BackwardNever

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by Blackchampion(m): 6:06am On Apr 14, 2015
kanosalami:
you must look for them you and Mrs. Bring back our girls that's why we voted for you
#babnowthatyouarethereplsbringbackourchibokgirls
Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by Dakat(m): 6:08am On Apr 14, 2015
clueless government, you promise to personally lead delegation to sambisa Forest, this that you never step in but your countering your statement, I am just imaging when obasonjo and tinibu turn against you how it will be.
Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by tasallakulu: 6:08am On Apr 14, 2015
youngalex:
Chai...Political Scam don Start....Please Mr.Incoming President are you aware that the INABILITY to FIND and RESCUE Chibok girls was part of the "Failures" of the GEJ administration,Note that when you assume power..Your INABILiTY to RESCUE chibok girls will b the first FAILURE of your administration...NO EXCUSES
At least, nobody thought he can win the election and he worn with the power of God. Why are you in a hurry? I am sure even if the chibok girls are found, he would not still get the credit. The most important thing is, he is going to be the president for the next 4 years and there is nothing you can do about that.
Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by francizy(m): 6:08am On Apr 14, 2015
Mcowubaba:

I don't like the part APC supporters r trolling..
Its too early...
Anytime some1 talks about what GMB PROMISED during his campaigns, the next thing we would hear- show me link, show me evidence, where/when/how did he say it
Emmmmm....I just d observe oo
The way APC supporter hia d behave, very soon the will dispute all that GMB/APC said during their campaigns...
Infact GMB no say ANYTHING at all sad..he was just laughing all through d Campaigns in 36 states..

Hahahah no mind them.. grin

He was just laughing and screaming [size=18pt]Yo Wahhhhh!!![/size] throughout his campaign..

4 Likes

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by DaBullIT(m): 6:12am On Apr 14, 2015
Blackchampion:
[/s] What is dis 1 saying.

CHANGE your name to Local champion

Other MOFOs

We will live long, so I may rub it in your face

It's not may 29th yet,

$20B has been found

USD-NGN =197 from 205

Don't judge or conclude hastily don't comment out of hate, use your sense and see beyond sentiments

Billyonaire:
Nigerians have been scammed once again by 419 Change Agents. When you voted for a gang of former drug pushers and coup plotters, you actually expected positive change ?
Buhari, is it not too early to start CHANGING gear ? You MUST bring back those poor girls. You must crush Boko Haram. You must make $1 equal to N1, You MUST stabilize the price of crude Oil.

saintneo:

We've being scammed and their agents are out to brainwash our minds. The same reasons everybody was on Goodluck's neck. Breeze go blow fowl nyash go open!

All animals are equal ..... before elections
All animals are equal but some are more equal than other ..... after elections

anwo247:

Part of APC change is to change their campaign promises after winning. Thrash party.
Buhari is so daft that even the very daft call him daft and he answers through his thoughts, words and actions.
During campaign he was sounding as if GEJ wasn't the spirit being that himself is.......now he's calming the human that GEJ is.
Mtcheeewww
Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by refreshrate: 6:15am On Apr 14, 2015
Mcowubaba:
if u r a Christian!!!
1 peter 3.9 - New International Version
Do not repay evil with evil or insult with insult. On
the contrary, repay evil with blessing, because to
this you were called so that you may inherit a
blessing.
...I AM NOT AN APC MEMBER or SUPPORTER..
Peace...

If you are a Christian my good sir you wont associate yourself with double standards and I don't need a bible verse to justify that. When your people were ranting against GEJ you didn't remember to quote bible.

Or it was last night you have your life to Jesus before collecting your APC membership form?

3 Likes

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by refreshrate: 6:16am On Apr 14, 2015
Franzeez:

All I know is the Old Fool must bring back our girls alive

Plain & simple
Na now Ezekwesili abi wetin be her name must begin start work

1 Like

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by francizy(m): 6:17am On Apr 14, 2015
alvin000:
PDP Fanatics! Haven't u learnt any lesson in ur life? Don't u believ in God's miracle? Be wise and accept defeat as ur socalled n clueless GEJ. Let's us join hand to move NAija forward #ForwardEver, BackwardNever

Hahahahaha, during GEJ's time, we didn't believe in God's miracles oh..

During GEJ's time we didn't join hands together to move Nigeria forward oh..

During GEJ's time, GEJ should have turned into a magician and fixed all the damage Nigerian leaders, GMB inclusive, did to this country in over 40 years. During GMB's time as president elect, Nigeria can't be fixed in 5 years. Who is deceiving who?

During GEJ's time, he failed, get him out!! Now in GMB's case we will hear, this is not the first time someone is failing, just let him fail a hundred times as long as he does well at the end..

Chaiiii!!! I love playing opposition politics! grin

Very sweet, very nice, very tuliluli, odikwa tight!

Una go hear am from me! grin

6 Likes

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by oluwafemi113(m): 6:18am On Apr 14, 2015

Jonathan Administration has done so much damage for this country, President elect really have so much to correct

I strongly believe people's generally will deliver

May God always protect the missing Girls where ever they are

God Bless Nigeria

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by refreshrate: 6:20am On Apr 14, 2015
IzonOwei:
like he rightly said,soon you guys will deny all buhari promised to do to solve the country's wahala...soon you guys will say buhari never advocated for change... grin

Very soon ke?
Something that has already begun
The hypocrisy & double standards of these people is beyond measure I swear!

Bleeping hoodwinkers if ever I saw one.

God forbid!

1 Like

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by Muzikluva(m): 6:20am On Apr 14, 2015
Caseless:
show me where he promised to bring back the girls upon assumption of office.
I am not against him o,infact I wish this change wld make Nigeria better but see politicians will always be politicians.Why make promises you knw are almost next to impossible during campaigns and then after the elections you start lowering expectations?

1 Like

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by francizy(m): 6:22am On Apr 14, 2015
DaBullIT:

CHANGE your name to Local champion

Other MOFOs

We will live long, so I may rub it in your face

It's not may 29th yet,

$20B has been found

USD-NGN =197 from 205

Don't judge or conclude hastily don't comment out of hate, use your sense and see beyond sentiments

As long as Buhari hasn't been sworn in, don't start counting GEJ's achievement as his, or are you scared he won't perform so you want to start cutting GEJ's work and dashing it to GMB?

Hahahaha..

Opposition politics sweet oh! Ayehhhh, e sweet oh! Ayehhh..

APC go hear am, Ayehhh, dem go hear am! ayehhh..

6 Likes

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by ifoeki: 6:22am On Apr 14, 2015
Una don dey shift goal post U must stick to ur promises that got u the presidency.
Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by refreshrate: 6:23am On Apr 14, 2015
francizy:
Excuses has started pouring in.

Before election:

I will destroy earth and bring heaven down on earth for only Nigerians to live in

After election:

I can't fromise I will destroy Nigeria and bring USA to Nigeria. Be fatient with me, ebin ip I pail, flease reelect me in 2019 yo wahhhh! grin

I gats copy dis. You nailed it

1 Like

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by tasallakulu: 6:25am On Apr 14, 2015
Blackchampion:
Bros no be magic i d expect oooo, na to kip to em promises during campaign we d wait 4na. I be d promises don turn magic now?
It's only Almighty God that keeps to promise and fulfill. Man can only propose and Almighty God would dispose. Once you have a good heart and sincere, helping people through the will of God, would be fast easier. It's only an idol worshiper that wouldn't believe it. Both true Christian and Muslims, knows that
Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by refreshrate: 6:28am On Apr 14, 2015
Bevista:
I believe u Mr President. Very strong and reassuring, but please don't make it the GEJ type assurance.

Dude walk with me on this.

Google: BBC Africa Buhari interview.

Then watch the first interview after the election.

In fact let me help you

m.youtube.com/watch?v=xUncc8LG4Cc

Now come back after and repeat this thing you wrote here after watching

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply)

Mansion: Ossai Osanebi House And Cars In Delta State (Photos) / Deaths: Kano May Have Violated Tradition Through Emir Sanusi's Removal –Babatope / The Look On The Face Of President Buhari In Sochi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.