Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,250 members, 7,825,981 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari (63200 Views)

Be Patient With My Government - Buhari Begs ASUU / Buhari: My Government Not Responsible For Recession / Boko Haram: Buhari Vows To Find Missing Chibok Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by Brugo(m): 7:12am On Apr 14, 2015
emy77:

mr brugo, what are u talkin abt? i see u as a sensible individual but i hate hypocrisy and double standards. u are askin for proof that he made those promises,right? All the accusations against jonathan, where is d proof? d $20 billion scam(or is it $40billion?) , d N30trillion scam. where are d proofs Was it proven that he stole d money? yet everyone believed and tagged him d most corrupt individual who ever ruled nigeria. do u know dat d pwc preliminary report absolved him of this allegation?
honestly u cant hold Mr A to a different standard from Mr B. u did not wait for proof then before believin those lies. why are u lookin for proof now dat he said he ll bring back d girls?

It's not about double standards. You just can't go accusing people of saying something without providing proof that they said so. None of you has provided a link to a newspaper site that quoted him saying those words.

All you have written is just sentiment.
Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by LaRoyalHighness(f): 7:12am On Apr 14, 2015
Exactly!
adeekiti:
we want the girls back

3 Likes

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by ogbo17: 7:13am On Apr 14, 2015
Anyway we are watching, if he starts with excuses I wonder how he going to handle other sensitive sectors of of the economy. The APC slogan change should not just be a propaganda.
Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by Osakah24(m): 7:13am On Apr 14, 2015
Jman06:
Old fooool!!!

You must bring back chibok girls oooo

No excuses!

Buhari bring back our girls!
What happened to respecting our elders?
I sincerely believe that buhari will deliver,even though i was a stunch gej supporter and i voted pdp,my only prayer is that God should grant the man longer life and good health because i dont trust the folks around him.
Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by IVORY2009(m): 7:14am On Apr 14, 2015
[s]
Demdem:

Under Jonah-daft presidency, so many innocent lives were lost simply because the fool was just incompetent.
Why don't u ask buhari to undo all the mess Jonah-daft caused by resurrecting all those evil boko bombed to their early grave.
U are talking foolishly.
Buhari knows his promises to Nigerians and it's not for Jonah-daft cohorts like u to determine how he will fulfil such.
The General has spoken and he spoke well.
[/s]

Rubbish defense
What is ur problem dis morning again? Did u sleep well @ Night? Grow up man, always insulting people.

4 Likes

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by swedbase(m): 7:15am On Apr 14, 2015
Excuse upon excuse since after he had been declared winner, Sign of incompetence.
I swear this man has nothing positive to offer, only time will prove it

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by Reference(m): 7:15am On Apr 14, 2015
bakynes:
All these PDP agents above me did not read the whole article, they just read the headline. You want Buhari to assure you he will bring back girls dat ve been missing for ONE WHOLE YEAR you guys must be insane. It is said that within 48 hours of a kidnap event if you fail to make a rescue then it will be extremely difficult to rescue the victims of the Kidnap. Girls that would have been pregnant and delivered babies or even sold out like Shekau promised. Buhari na God to turn back the hands of time, your mofo GEJ didn't even believe in the abduction for 2 weeks now before buhari resumes office it would have been 1 year 2 months and you expect him to divide the redsea like Moses.

Will you say the same if Goodluck won and state exactly what Buhari said. Be honest.

3 Likes

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by Nobody: 7:16am On Apr 14, 2015
LaRoyalHighness:
Exactly!
morning angel from the royal home
Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by boynigeria(m): 7:18am On Apr 14, 2015
see wiseman o
he allow u dumbasses vote for am finish now hes taking back his promises, nice one
now the trailer has ended, let the real movie begin
*grabs popcorn*
Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by IVORY2009(m): 7:18am On Apr 14, 2015
[s]
Demdem:
Only if Jonah-daft was responsive from the very day this mess happened, we won't be where we are today.
The fool waited for weeks before even acknowledging that such a huge crime happened.
[/s]

Did you sleep well @ night bro?
Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by Cateyes07: 7:19am On Apr 14, 2015
paulolee:
hmmmm,.... I always knew dt it wud b a big miracle if u finally bring bk d chiboke gals n was Neva xpectin dt it wud b dt easy bt criousli I dnT xpectin dis fast b sudden change of tune
tot u n ur aides promised bringing bk dose gals doing ur election campaign n now u av won n u av changed d music... its really d season of change
wud still b expecting u to say u Neva promised or said u wud mk one NaiRa equal to a dollar n dt u Neva said u wud stabilize oil prices....
if it's GEJ dt said wat u just said, d apc goons wud say he is clueless, weak n too fragile n here is d xoo called general accepting defeat abT d missing gals even before getting into d presidential seat..
fingers crossed n hopein deY ain't more CHANGES
In six months of Buhari Govt.all Nigerian will wish they never voted for Buhari,

1 Like

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by LaRoyalHighness(f): 7:19am On Apr 14, 2015
Morning Sire!
adeekiti:
morning angel from the royal home
Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by MrMandilas: 7:20am On Apr 14, 2015
youngalex:
Chai...Political Scam don Start....Please Mr.Incoming President are you aware that the INABILITY to FIND and RESCUE Chibok girls was part of the "Failures" of the GEJ administration,Note that when you assume power..Your INABILiTY to RESCUE chibok girls will b the first FAILURE of your administration...NO EXCUSES
There is nothing like chibok girls. All is charade. All is scam! 200 girls,where are their 200 mothers? Soon all those that voted Buhari will cry bitterly for their mistakes. Buhari is a mistake.

5 Likes

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by Brugo(m): 7:20am On Apr 14, 2015
PassingShot:

So you're one of those with hearing difficulties. Ok, what he said was "few months " and not two months. And it didn't amount to a pledge to bring back the girls.

It will be foolish for anyone to promise to bring back those girls without having any detailed briefings from the security chiefs.

Please always think critically before making unsubstantiated comments.

My brother I am tired of them o. They have twisted the General's words to suit their sentiments. All I have asked is just one proof that he said he will bring back those girls. They are busy ranting and insulting me.

Bro free them. Some people read not to understand but to find ways to lash out at you.
Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by Nobody: 7:21am On Apr 14, 2015
LaRoyalHighness:
Morning Sire!
how was ur night at the palace
Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by boynigeria(m): 7:23am On Apr 14, 2015
bakynes:
All these PDP agents above me did not read the whole article, they just read the headline. You want Buhari to assure you he will bring back girls dat ve been missing for ONE WHOLE YEAR you guys must be insane. It is said that within 48 hours of a kidnap event if you fail to make a rescue then it will be extremely difficult to rescue the victims of the Kidnap. Girls that would have been pregnant and delivered babies or even sold out like Shekau promised. Buhari na God to turn back the hands of time, your mofo GEJ didn't even believe in the abduction for 2 weeks now before buhari resumes office it would have been 1 year 2 months and you expect him to divide the redsea like Moses.
okay, if i get u right you are trying to defend the fact that he cant fulfill a promise he assured us of a month ago among others?
do the maths dumb-dumb
Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by paulolee(m): 7:23am On Apr 14, 2015
PassingShot:

Neither GMB nor his party ever said they will bring back the girls. If they did, show any evidence.
hmmmm... kno an apc member wud kum up wt dis line n I dnT av d link to forward to u rite now
hope u wunt still ask for link if ur general letta say he Neva said he wud mk one NaiRa equal to a dollar n dt he wud stabilize oil price...
wunt u b among dose dt Wud tro stones n call GEJ clueless n foolish if he said he Neva promised to bring bk dose gals...
bunch of infested hypocrits...
Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by unclejb2(m): 7:24am On Apr 14, 2015
FastShipping:
Buhari is a very sincere man. I like the way he is lowering expectation on every opportunity he gets. It is a good strategy by him to lower expectation on pressing issues.
Great Grand Pa certificateless Buhari and his party are a bunch of hypocrites. They promised heaven and earth during campaign and after rigging themselves in through child voters are begining to give excuses for the very same reasons they were "voted" into office. Indirectly, the old man is telling us that we should not expect any change.
Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 7:28am On Apr 14, 2015
thotsofnaij:
Hmm so when Patience said "Only you waka come" to the principal this was why she said it. makes sense now when you think about it. She expected more school administrators, parents, teachers etc to show up.

I dont know who is responsible but dem use our head play ludo..... They probably were expecting FG to compensate their supposed loss I guess....
Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by ikkkkk: 7:30am On Apr 14, 2015
obailala:
So many pained losers litter this thread!!!

Very soon they would ask Buhari to bring back Pa Awolowo et Azikiwe back from the great beyond all because he promised #change.

^^^ Senseless @ it's peak.
Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by Mactons(m): 7:31am On Apr 14, 2015
my oga buhari you i thought u had a plan on how to rescue this girls. why then do want to start this way.
please dont dissappoint us.. God belss naija
Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by seunoni34(m): 7:31am On Apr 14, 2015
refreshrate:

So saying you would do something and then changing mouth afterwards is better?

For your mind abi?

Try use the vacuum between your ears now?

Please even if just small. I know it's hard but just see if you can try.

Abeg.
Pained jona supporter
Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by haibe(m): 7:33am On Apr 14, 2015
Reference:

Will you say the same if Goodluck won and state exactly what Buhari said. Be honest.

we all know the longer it gets, the more difficult it is to find the girls. That's why I never believed Jonathan would find the girls with the extra weeks of election postponenent; So thinking buhari will find the girls is even more difficult because the vgirls didn't even lost in his tenure, so he has a lot of things to do to make finding the girls possible which I doubt it is.

Meanwhile I believe the chibok kidnap is a scam...

1 Like

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by haibe(m): 7:35am On Apr 14, 2015
Mactons:
my oga buhari you i thought u had a plan on how to rescue this girls. why then do want to start this way.
please dont dissappoint us.. God belss naija

you only promise what you are sure of.. He has a plan doesn't mean he will promise you, he it has to do his best. The longer a kidnap is, the harder it is to find and am sure buhari knows this.. He isn't God for Pete sake
Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by refreshrate: 7:35am On Apr 14, 2015
seunoni34:

Pained jona supporter

Your response answers the question abi? sebi you go soon begin write job application tests? kontinu
Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by Excellentmind: 7:35am On Apr 14, 2015
All campaign promises MUST be delivered! Else........
Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by peedeeasobie(m): 7:37am On Apr 14, 2015
Brugo:

Kindly give a link to a news site where he promised the return of the girls.

We knew it would get to this! When they used it as a campaign strategy against Gej's govt, no problem. But now he's coming to say that he isn't promising their return.

So we should provide the news link to all his campaign speeches? Are you for real?

Change?
This looks like a scam,
It tastes like a scam,
It feels like a scam,

We will soon find out if its really a scam!
If Nigerians have been scammed!
Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by bakynes(m): 7:38am On Apr 14, 2015
boynigeria:

okay, if i get u right you are trying to defend the fact that he cant fulfill a promise he assured us of a month ago among others?
do the maths dumb-dumb
My friend it is you who is dumb, one year not one week not one month, to me those girls are gone let forget about them. I never blamed Goodluck Jonathan for Power decay nor blamed him for the emergence of BH bt blamed him for allowing BH to gain grounds and getting stronger, corruption and not making anyone to pay for the immigration saga. How can you expect Buhari to rescue girls that have been gone for over one year where is it done anywhere in the world. You guys don't have an issue here just shut up.
Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by Ignatio(m): 7:39am On Apr 14, 2015
So he knew bringing the girls back is a near impossible task and he used it to campaign against GEJ. He must bring them back o. Where's Oby Ezekwesili?
Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by Scholes007(m): 7:41am On Apr 14, 2015
PassingShot:

Neither GMB nor his party ever said they will bring back the girls. If they did, show any evidence.
they there no evidence and keep losing peoples trust
Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by xpertise: 7:41am On Apr 14, 2015
If you believe the Chibok Girls saga na scam... Abeg hit #Like
Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by refreshrate: 7:46am On Apr 14, 2015
Brugo:

Kindly give a link to a news site where he promised the return of the girls.

Check his blog (if he knows what that is)
so deep in your mind youre convinced what you wrote here is right?
seriously as in deep within you?

Start justifying lackadaisical attitude you hear? Double standards

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Clashes With DSS Operatives, Refuses To Answer Questions / Pictures From Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign In Port Harcourt, Rivers State / Muslim Man Blasts Hadiza Balarabe For "Not Covering Her Chest"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.