Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,842 members, 7,817,492 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

7 Great Things To Do When Your Girlfriend Is On Her Period - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Great Things To Do When Your Girlfriend Is On Her Period (2299 Views)

My Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict / Guy Cries Out After Lady Tricked Him Into Giving Her "Head" While On Her Period! / When She Says She Has Not Seen Her Period (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Great Things To Do When Your Girlfriend Is On Her Period by kwincypat(f): 9:14pm On Apr 14, 2015
Source» sparkgist..com

It sucks — we’ve been told since middle school. While we can’t entirely relate to the physical sensation or the hormonal Hawaiian roller coaster ride, I think any guy worth dating can appreciate the discomfort. With that in mind, here are a few simple things we can do to make it a little less miserable.

1. Don’t blame her behavior on her period. Which should be a given. Not only does it invalidate how she feels but it’s counterproductive. “Is it because you’re on your period?” very rarely yields a calm response of, “Oh, yeah, that is it. Never mind!” It makes her frustrated, probably angry, and then everyone gets tense. Don’t do that. Instead,

2. Be patient. She might sound irrational for whatever reason and it may bug you, but relax. Unless she’s being physically or emotionally abusive (which probably has nothing to do with her period,
frankly), try to understand where she might be coming from instead of brushing her off as “hormonal.”

3. Her favorite snacks/foods. At the end of the day, it’s still a hormonal situation. She’s going to have huge cravings for certain things because that’s the nature of her body chemistry. Bring them to her. Bonus points if you don’t even have to ask what she wants. This doesn’t make you a saint or a savior, it makes you a good boyfriend (or girlfriend).

4. Suggest a night out for whatever she’d like to do. If you’ve been avoiding that play she’s been excited about, now is a good time. If there’s a movie she won’t stop hinting at, go see it. Whatever it may be, just do it. You should be making such compromises around the clock but if you’re dragging your feet about it, again, now is a good time.

5. Suggest a night in for whatever she’d like to do. Because, hell, most of the time she might not want to do anything after coming home from work. So, bring her favorite dinner and settle down for games, movies, puzzles — basically whatever strikes her fancy.

6. Advil. Or Midol. Frankly, most women will probably have something like this already, but in case they don’t, it’s the quickest trip to your local pharmacy.

7. Be attentive. After speaking with a few friends on the subject, some women want a great deal of company and affection, while others just want to be left the hell alone. Still others want a balance between the two. It’s part of your job to pay attention to those needs and considerations. It’s easy to do and will make you both feel great and more connected.

Source» sparkgist..com

1 Share

Re: 7 Great Things To Do When Your Girlfriend Is On Her Period by kwincypat(f): 9:15pm On Apr 14, 2015
What do the girls have to say?
Re: 7 Great Things To Do When Your Girlfriend Is On Her Period by amsoslim(m): 9:16pm On Apr 14, 2015
Re: 7 Great Things To Do When Your Girlfriend Is On Her Period by buygala(m): 9:18pm On Apr 14, 2015
Why should I do all the above stated? ...

shey na me cause the period? angry

Life no hard reach all dis one na embarassed

5 Likes

Re: 7 Great Things To Do When Your Girlfriend Is On Her Period by Stanleyafam(m): 9:19pm On Apr 14, 2015
Totorials
Re: 7 Great Things To Do When Your Girlfriend Is On Her Period by kingog123: 9:20pm On Apr 14, 2015
We dnt want to do "7 great tinz" I want to fvck....
Re: 7 Great Things To Do When Your Girlfriend Is On Her Period by Nobody: 9:22pm On Apr 14, 2015
7 great things to do

1 great thing i do is staying away from her!!! angry

2 Likes

Re: 7 Great Things To Do When Your Girlfriend Is On Her Period by Ruq: 9:22pm On Apr 14, 2015
I sniff and try not to spoil my facial expression.

She don smell though I just notice some of'em reek AF.
Re: 7 Great Things To Do When Your Girlfriend Is On Her Period by Nobody: 9:32pm On Apr 14, 2015
kwincypat:
Source» sparkgist..com
It sucks — we’ve been told since middle school. While we can’t entirely relate to the physical sensation or the hormonal Hawaiian roller coaster ride, I think any guy worth dating can appreciate the discomfort. With that in mind, here are a few simple things we can do to make it a little less miserable.
1. Don’t blame her behavior on her period. Which should be a given. Not only does it invalidate how she feels but it’s counterproductive. “Is it because you’re on your period?” very rarely yields a calm response of, “Oh, yeah, that is it. Never mind!” It makes her frustrated, probably angry, and then everyone gets tense. Don’t do that. Instead,
2. Be patient. She might sound irrational for whatever reason and it may bug you, but relax. Unless she’s being physically or emotionally abusive (which probably has nothing to do with her period,
frankly), try to understand where she might be coming from instead of brushing her off as “hormonal.”
3. Her favorite snacks/foods. At the end of the day, it’s still a hormonal situation. She’s going to have huge cravings for certain things because that’s the nature of her body chemistry. Bring them to her. Bonus points if you don’t even have to ask what she wants. This doesn’t make you a saint or a savior, it makes you a good boyfriend (or girlfriend).
4. Suggest a night out for whatever she’d like to do. If you’ve been avoiding that play she’s been excited about, now is a good time. If there’s a movie she won’t stop hinting at, go see it. Whatever it may be, just do it. You should be making such compromises around the clock but if you’re dragging your feet about it, again, now is a good time.
5. Suggest a night in for whatever she’d like to do. Because, hell, most of the time she might not want to do anything after coming home from work. So, bring her favorite dinner and settle down for games, movies, puzzles — basically whatever strikes her fancy.
6. Advil. Or Midol. Frankly, most women will probably have something like this already, but in case they don’t, it’s the quickest trip to your local pharmacy.
7. Be attentive. After speaking with a few friends on the subject, some women want a great deal of company and affection, while others just want to be left the hell alone. Still others want a balance between the two. It’s part of your job to pay attention to those needs and considerations. It’s easy to do and will make you both feel great and more connected.
Source» sparkgist..com
Op e be like say you no well.... And your becoming successful in life has just grown extremely dim.... If you keep wasting your life over a girlfriend who probably has other men n uncles in waiting...what will you have left for your wife?
BTW it seems you kids of nowadays cannot differentiate between what's meant for couples and that for people dating....
In fact am certain you can't differentiate between dating n courting! Well unless you consult the wisest man in your lineage... Google!

1 Like

Re: 7 Great Things To Do When Your Girlfriend Is On Her Period by venatus25(m): 9:35pm On Apr 14, 2015
8. login to nairaland.com, read some update, like and comments on topics. Tell her not to disturb your peace, I mean no talking no romancing your phone matters more than her being your best friend of the moment especially as she is in disguising mode. embarassed

#stayonyourown
Re: 7 Great Things To Do When Your Girlfriend Is On Her Period by Enegod(m): 9:41pm On Apr 14, 2015
huh...she dey pregnant?
Re: 7 Great Things To Do When Your Girlfriend Is On Her Period by TheSonOfMark(m): 10:13pm On Apr 14, 2015

8. Lie upright on a recliner while she gives you a:

Mouth Action

HAND JOB

BOOBS JOB

And before you squirm in disgust, there are thousands of females who are this liberal and they have their men hooked. Why chase after another female when she makes my sexual fantasies come to life. Period or no period, we get our groove on. Savvy?

1 Like

Re: 7 Great Things To Do When Your Girlfriend Is On Her Period by Nobody: 10:25pm On Apr 14, 2015
4 god sake i like my pussy more wetter,so being on dat period grants me exactly wot i need......wit cds sha
Re: 7 Great Things To Do When Your Girlfriend Is On Her Period by amokeme(f): 10:52pm On Apr 14, 2015
All these things mentioned by the Op will just irritate me further sad just stay on your own and we ll be fine (just for the 1st two days tho)

3 Likes

Re: 7 Great Things To Do When Your Girlfriend Is On Her Period by Nobody: 11:05pm On Apr 14, 2015
SmartChoices:
Op e be like say you no well.... And your becoming successful in life has just grown extremely dim.... If you keep wasting your life over a girlfriend who probably has other men n uncles in waiting...what will you have left for your wife?
BTW it seems you kids of nowadays cannot differentiate between what's meant for couples and that for people dating....
In fact am certain you can't differentiate between dating n courting! Well unless you consult the wisest man in your lineage... Google!
Haba.

U are bigger than that u wrote up there.

This is romance section, we also have couples in here.
Re: 7 Great Things To Do When Your Girlfriend Is On Her Period by Nazeeboy(m): 11:09pm On Apr 14, 2015
OP well done. But my own advice is that stay away from her until she is clean again.
Re: 7 Great Things To Do When Your Girlfriend Is On Her Period by SarcasticMe(m): 11:18pm On Apr 14, 2015
Anal?
Re: 7 Great Things To Do When Your Girlfriend Is On Her Period by Nobody: 2:26am On Apr 15, 2015
Once i have midol, i don't need you again by my side, because if you do, i will slap you angry

(1) (Reply)

No Blood in Round 1. Blood in Round 2. Was She a Virgin? / He Took His Girlfrnd Out And The Waitress / What My Brother Did To Me And My Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.