Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,771 members, 7,817,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Ever Had A Near Rape Experience? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever Had A Near Rape Experience? (21376 Views)

What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. / My Rape Experience (An Epistle About Rape) / My Rape Experience As A Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ever Had A Near Rape Experience? by Nobody: 8:48am On Apr 15, 2015
Emodeee:

the op changed d title.
No I didn't, dat was d title I used right from start. Dats cos its too embarassing to tell pple to come here and tell of their rape stories. Nairalanders get bad mouth, dem fit push person to suicide
Re: Ever Had A Near Rape Experience? by Nobody: 8:49am On Apr 15, 2015
qbd2:

Don't fight wetin? Hmm, have u ever heard of pple that were raped to death?
Did you read my post at all
I said don't fight it when there's no room for escape.
Do you think fighting will stop them from raping you to death?
Most fighting leads to death than the rape itself.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Had A Near Rape Experience? by arimahoseloka(m): 8:50am On Apr 15, 2015
tosyne2much:
Mine was horrible

This happened few years back

After having my dinner around 11pm and needed more cos I was still hungry, I took a bold step out of the gate to get myself snacks and soft drink (I was on boxers).

On my way out, I heard footsteps behind which made me alert, and as I looked back, lo and behold, I saw 5 giant ladies chasing me shouting "don't let him go"

I ran more than my legs could carry me and they chased me as if their lives depended on me

Ever since then, I avoid going out at night with my boxers

**Believe this story at your own peril ** cool
imbe
Re: Ever Had A Near Rape Experience? by Nobody: 8:51am On Apr 15, 2015
Nneka123:
I won't actually call it a Near rape situation, but more like, "I thought you wanted to do it with me" lipsrsealed Anyway, that's what i could call it.

It was really pretty ugly

Oh I feel so sorry for u.
Re: Ever Had A Near Rape Experience? by Emodeee: 8:51am On Apr 15, 2015
qbd2:

No I didn't, dat was d title I used right from start. Dats cos its too embarassing to tell pple to come here and tell of their rape stories. Nairalanders get bad mouth, dem fit push person to suicide

y u dey lie? U did.

1 Like

Re: Ever Had A Near Rape Experience? by Nobody: 8:52am On Apr 15, 2015
Yomieluv:
I wonder what's interesting about raping a lady.

Sex should be consensual to be enjoyed.
Ask d guys dat practice dat.
Re: Ever Had A Near Rape Experience? by Nobody: 8:54am On Apr 15, 2015
JoeCutie:
During my teenage years, I used to 'wish' girls could rape me, until one day when I saw a guy they raped... I IMMEDIATELY STOPPED wishing. If guys rape a girl, it causes injuries most times, but if girls rape a guy... D.I.E! embarassed

Na then you go know say when it comes to sexual urge, guys no get level, dem no get power, in fact, they are learners. But girls? Chineke mooooo! shocked
See ur dirty mind oh , wishing dey raped u!!!
Re: Ever Had A Near Rape Experience? by Nobody: 8:56am On Apr 15, 2015
Sanguine:
I shudder each time I think of that word 'rape'.
I've never had a near experience o. But then, I always feel like if any silly guy tries it with me ehn, hmmm! I'd pretend to give in and then I'd wring the life outta that thing! I know how delicate it is.
I always have something in my pocket for self defence just incase some ediot starts misbehaving around me. There are always ways around situations.
Hmm, u know its usually not so easy as u think until u find urself in such situation. And its sometimes unexpected and unprepared for too
Re: Ever Had A Near Rape Experience? by cooljoe(m): 8:57am On Apr 15, 2015
Missmossy:
The word rape nauseates me i must confess, glad most on here proved abortive!
dey r dishing out edited versions
Re: Ever Had A Near Rape Experience? by Nobody: 8:58am On Apr 15, 2015
tosyne2much:
Who knows their objective ? cheesy
Well they nd their babalawo might, but anyways u were lucky to have escaped.
Re: Ever Had A Near Rape Experience? by Nobody: 9:00am On Apr 15, 2015
Emodeee:

y u dey lie? U did.
I'm not lying, I didn't change d title and if ur still not convinced, u can go drink a bottle of bleach to prove ur point. Shikena

1 Like

Re: Ever Had A Near Rape Experience? by peeparty(m): 9:00am On Apr 15, 2015
laaerpase le comentre
Re: Ever Had A Near Rape Experience? by Nobody: 9:01am On Apr 15, 2015
softysparky:

Did you read my post at all
I said don't fight it when there's no room for escape.
Do you think fighting will stop them from raping you to death?
Most fighting leads to death than the rape itself.
Yes I did and I get what ur trying to say, but just dat me as I person I prefer to fight it out. There's a chance of me escaping.
Re: Ever Had A Near Rape Experience? by Emodeee: 9:02am On Apr 15, 2015
qbd2:

I'm not lying, I didn't change d title and if ur still not convinced, u can go drink a bottle of bleach to prove ur point. Shikena

u lied.

1 Like

Re: Ever Had A Near Rape Experience? by Nobody: 9:02am On Apr 15, 2015
peeparty:
laaerpase le comentre
La share votre experience
Re: Ever Had A Near Rape Experience? by Nobody: 9:04am On Apr 15, 2015
Emodeee:

u lied.
Okay oh, u fit go die on top am. I've told u what 2 use. I didn't change anyu title
Re: Ever Had A Near Rape Experience? by Nobody: 9:06am On Apr 15, 2015
Coldfaya:
Spreads mat wit white boxers. Who ll rape me sef?? cheesy cheesy

On a serious note tho, there are diff kinds of rape. Some guys misinterprete a lady saying no for a coded yes so they push on hoping she'll give in; and b4 u know it, the cross d line. But still on still rape nor be am
Hmm, pray u never fall victim
Re: Ever Had A Near Rape Experience? by Nobody: 9:08am On Apr 15, 2015
Albie:
Yes , three ladies raped me
Hmm, sorry for u . But how come na, u b guy...
Re: Ever Had A Near Rape Experience? by Emodeee: 9:09am On Apr 15, 2015
qbd2:

Okay oh, u fit go die on top am. I've told u what 2 use. I didn't change anyu title

nw u r sounding lyk a male. Initially, my instinct told me u r a male bt i doubted it. nw i'm beginning to believe ma instinct. I didn't abuse u in anyway, i wz only stating what is evident. U changed d topic, yes, u did. I cn understand dat u dn't want people to lambast u dats y u changed d topic bt y lying dat u didn't? Nw u've opened ya yansh outside. I nvr wanted to blow ya cover, bt u propelled me.

1 Like

Re: Ever Had A Near Rape Experience? by Nobody: 9:10am On Apr 15, 2015
Boland:
It was my first year in uni then, I was young and naive...

I met this girl on the road. I first saw her with a guy trying to romance her, I noticed she was laughing and at the same time she was telling the guy to stop.
The guy was very huge, I guess that was why she couldn't shout at him to stop.
When I was coming back from where I went, I still saw her with the guy,she looked towards my direction and called me (in my mind, I was like Mogbe).
Then she started talking to me as if she knew me, later discovered that she used me as an excuse to leave the guy.

After some time we became friends but I was always afraid of her cos she has a lot of thugs as friends (awon Eruku ...lol).
I later heard she broke a bottle on a guy's head, since then I started avoiding her.
One day she saw me and shouted at me that she's been trying to see me and I've been avoiding her, so later that day I went to see her at her hostel...

I entered her room, saw that she was wearing pant and bra, her roomie was inside too..
She kept telling me how cute I am, she was with pant and bra o, she started trying to kiss me, she noticed I wasn't down with it so she stopped and few minutes later she offered me some hot drink, I drank and I slept off...

Mehn! I woke up and and saw her nak*d, beside me was her friend smoking weed, this girls don't look like a smoker at all o...
She came close and she started kissing me, I was so scared cos she's older and I've heard a lot of bad things about her.
When I was behaving funny, she started speaking slangs like, " I go shack you, you this bolo boy", she said I should behave that she's ready to r*pe me if I don't 'do normal" ( in her words)..lol... I told her frankly that I wasn't interested that she should let me leave.
While we were dragging it, I heard a knock on the door... Whewww, thank God it was one of her hostel mate....

I quickly grabbed my phones and left when the guy came in... She later pleaded that she was just messing with me, but since then, I marked her hostel as a no go area...lol.. It was a crazy experience..
Hmm, so girls can rape boys too??v
Re: Ever Had A Near Rape Experience? by Nobody: 9:13am On Apr 15, 2015
Emodeee:

nw u r sounding lyk a male. Initially, my instinct told me u r a male bt i doubted it. nw i'm beginning to believe ma instinct. I didn't abuse u in anyway, i wz only stating what is evident. U changed d topic, yes, u did. I cn understand dat u dn't want people to lambast u dats y u changed d topic bt y lying dat u didn't? Nw u've opened ya yansh outside. I nvr wanted to blow ya cover, bt u propelled me.
Lol at all ur false hypothesis
Re: Ever Had A Near Rape Experience? by Emodeee: 9:15am On Apr 15, 2015
qbd2:

Lol at all ur false hypothesis

no qualms.
Re: Ever Had A Near Rape Experience? by Nobody: 9:21am On Apr 15, 2015
qbd2:

Yes I did and I get what ur trying to say, but just dat me as I person I prefer to fight it out. There's a chance of me escaping.
That's why I said it depends on the circumstances and people involved, just a punch can disfigure your face.
Most people unknowingly get strangled while fighting.
Re: Ever Had A Near Rape Experience? by Nobody: 9:25am On Apr 15, 2015
softysparky:

That's why I said it depends on the circumstances and people involved, just a punch can disfigure your face.
Most people unknowingly get strangled while fighting.
Hmm, u seem to have much knowledge bout d topic.
Ye, I get ur point
Re: Ever Had A Near Rape Experience? by ijebubabe(f): 9:28am On Apr 15, 2015
i had one!
i was a virgin
i was invited over to pick up ebony magazine and video CDs

i went over innocently until the man locked me in his flat and wont let me out
i struggled and screamed and when my screaming got too much, the guy held my throat and almost choked me to death
after a serious coughing fit, i couldnt struggle anymore
he then undressed and lo and behold was this very big, fat, long and thick, scary looking manhood shocked shocked
i was like 'God, is this how i will lose my virginity' cry cry

this man pulled down my panties and then he saw blood
my menses had started
i didnt even know i was menstruating and i had no pad on
serious menses oh
this man was igbo and catholic and i later got to know that catholics believe that sleeping with a woman in such state is not biblical. so for this reason, the menses put him off from penetration

so this man took off my top, bra and instead squeezed my big tities with his manhood in between until he released all over my tities. YUCK!
i cried all through. cry cry

after satisfying himself with the tittty f*ck, he knelt down and started begging me, blaming the devil, etc
he let me out of his flat and i cried all the way home cry cry
i was heavily traumatised by the experience for many years after that and i got scared of visiting anyone
till today, i keep thanking God for bringing out my menses that day because that was what saved me

it also made me hate igbos and igbo men for a very long time until i met an igbo man that i fell in love with and almost married until God again intervened smiley

i have never shared this story with anyone and this is my first time of airing it out. Phew!

17 Likes

Re: Ever Had A Near Rape Experience? by ebamma(m): 9:38am On Apr 15, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Mine was so horrible!

I kept struggling with dis guy until he brought out a knife and threatened 2 stab me if I don't succumb 2 his demand, no be person tell me say make I dey loyal.

As God may have it, he didn't lock d door rather he used a table to close it.. how I managed 2 push dis guy out of my way and ran outside without my shoe is a story I can't really tell.
aunty u no wan talk true abi'?
Re: Ever Had A Near Rape Experience? by Boland(m): 9:39am On Apr 15, 2015
qbd2:

Hmm, so girls can rape boys too??v
I've always heard of such but didn't believe unroll I experienced it myself..
Re: Ever Had A Near Rape Experience? by Nobody: 9:44am On Apr 15, 2015
ijebubabe:
i had one!
i was a virgin
i was invited over to pick up ebony magazine and video CDs

i went over innocently until the man locked me in his flat and wont let me out
i struggled and screamed and when my screaming got too much, the guy held my throat and almost choked me to death
after a serious coughing fit, i couldnt struggle anymore
he then undressed and lo and behold was this very big, fat, long and thick, scary looking manhood shocked shocked
i was like 'God, is this how i will lose my virginity' cry cry

this man pulled down my panties and then he saw blood
my menses had started
i didnt even know i was menstruating and i had no pad on
serious menses oh
this man was igbo and catholic and i later got to know that catholics believe that sleeping with a woman in such state is not biblical. so for this reason, the menses put him off from penetration

so this man took off my top, bra and instead squeezed my big tities with his manhood in between until he released all over my tities. YUCK!
i cried all through. cry cry

after satisfying himself with the tittty f*ck, he knelt down and started begging me, blaming the devil, etc
he let me out of his flat and i cried all the way home cry cry
i was heavily traumatised by the experience for many years after that and i got scared of visiting anyone
till today, i keep thanking God for bringing out my menses that day because that was what saved me

it also made me hate igbos and igbo men for a very long time until i met an igbo man that i fell in love with and almost married until God again intervened smiley

i have never shared this story with anyone and this is my first time of airing it out. Phew!
Luckingly for u and u didn't lose ur virginity to such perv too. He's conscious of religious injuction but not of d fact it prohibits fornication?
Btw,u ddnt have to describe it in such graphic terms cos things like that are restricted to d sexuality section.

1 Like

Re: Ever Had A Near Rape Experience? by ijebubabe(f): 9:49am On Apr 15, 2015
qbd2:

Luckingly for u and u didn't lose ur virginity to such perv too. He's conscious of religious injuction but not of d fact it prohibits fornication?
Btw,u ddnt have to describe it in such graphic terms cos things like that are restricted to d sexuality section.

how i described it is none of your damn business

who made you the judge? cunttt!

read my post and move the hell on.

if you didnt want to hear people's experiences, then why open the thread?

what? did you get a hard_on from reading my story or what? perv! you are obviously a man masquerading as a lady with a 'f' moniker. a$$wipe.

2 Likes

Re: Ever Had A Near Rape Experience? by Nobody: 9:58am On Apr 15, 2015
ijebubabe:

how i described it is none of your damn business

who made you the judge? cunttt!

read my post and move the hell on.

if you didnt want to hear people's experiences, then why open the thread?

what? did you get a hard_on from reading my story or what? perv! you are obviously a man masquerading as a lady with a 'f' moniker. a$$wipe.
Ur comment has just described ur attitude and now I'm wondering why won't u get raped? Was it even a rape?.
And what's d deal dat silly pple like u keep accusing me of being a male?
Btw, I made myself d judge by creating dis thread and u caant come and say as u like on my thread. I f u wanted to e it dat way, why didn't u create ur own thread? Omo oniranu. How old r u gan sef?

1 Like

Re: Ever Had A Near Rape Experience? by Nobody: 10:00am On Apr 15, 2015
valmunich:

LOL. . . Ayam sorry for my actions tho'

It wasn't really intentional. . . My Junior was in utter control of my nervous system

Hope you'll find it in your heart to forgive me? sad
Yeah, i've forgiven u already.. wink

Gud a.m
Re: Ever Had A Near Rape Experience? by StarMogul(m): 10:00am On Apr 15, 2015
There r different perspectives on d issue of rape.However d fact remains dat for a guy to even consider raping u,u most hv been dressed in a very provocative manner.However am not saying dat guys r innocent in d matter,am saying dat it will be quite difficult for a guy to consider raping u if some ladies wud carry demselves wif class.
Secondly,I think dere shud proper legislative actions against rapist to try nd control such illmannered behaviour.
I hv a mother,I hv sisters nd I don't think any guy wud want his mother or sister to be raped.#do unto others wat u want them to do unto u.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"My Uncle Realized He Had Been Paying House Rent To His Wife For 10 Years" / Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? / Ever Been In Relationship With A Narcissist, Share Your Experience.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.