Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,805 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Ever Had A Near Rape Experience? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever Had A Near Rape Experience? (21391 Views)

What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. / My Rape Experience (An Epistle About Rape) / My Rape Experience As A Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ever Had A Near Rape Experience? by Nobody: 10:51am On Apr 18, 2015
Teespice:

smh for you.

it's idiotic comments such as yours that will prevent people from coming out to share experiences

the dolts who liked your posts are way more debased and perverted than you.

tufiakwa.
People don't usually come out because of what people will say,just like most of the insultive comments here.Some live the trauma and the secret for the rest of lives.
Re: Ever Had A Near Rape Experience? by Nobody: 11:04am On Apr 18, 2015
kinibigdeal:

That a conglomerate assersteric of a statement
smiley
Re: Ever Had A Near Rape Experience? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Apr 18, 2015
ijebubabe:
i had one!
i was a virgin
i was invited over to pick up ebony magazine and video CDs

i went over innocently until the man locked me in his flat and wont let me out
i struggled and screamed and when my screaming got too much, the guy held my throat and almost choked me to death
after a serious coughing fit, i couldnt struggle anymore
he then undressed and lo and behold was this very big, fat, long and thick, scary looking manhood shocked shocked
i was like 'God, is this how i will lose my virginity' cry cry

this man pulled down my panties and then he saw blood
my menses had started
i didnt even know i was menstruating and i had no pad on
serious menses oh
this man was igbo and catholic and i later got to know that catholics believe that sleeping with a woman in such state is not biblical. so for this reason, the menses put him off from penetration

so this man took off my top, bra and instead squeezed my big tities with his manhood in between until he released all over my tities. YUCK!
i cried all through. cry cry

after satisfying himself with the tittty f*ck, he knelt down and started begging me, blaming the devil, etc
he let me out of his flat and i cried all the way home cry cry
i was heavily traumatised by the experience for many years after that and i got scared of visiting anyone
till today, i keep thanking God for bringing out my menses that day because that was what saved me

it also made me hate igbos and igbo men for a very long time until i met an igbo man that i fell in love with and almost married until God again intervened smiley

i have never shared this story with anyone and this is my first time of airing it out. Phew!

Disgusting.
very disgusting man, in short animal sef cos that kind of sociopath cannot be regarded as a human being.
even after he saw blood he still insisted on satisfying himself one way or another.
pig
I don't know why there are so many animals in human skin parading themselves as men. if they are not killing innocent women they are looking for ways to rape them.

the reason I quoted your post was to say that choking a woman or better still if a woman chokes it is enough to force bleeding from the privates so I guess that's what made you have that sudden period that stopped him from carrying out his initial plan.

1 Like

Re: Ever Had A Near Rape Experience? by Teespice(f): 4:05pm On Apr 18, 2015
Augustbreak:
People don't usually come out because of what people will say,just like most of the insultive comments here.Some live the trauma and the secret for the rest of lives.

very true.

1 Like

Re: Ever Had A Near Rape Experience? by SirDorianGray(m): 7:16pm On Apr 18, 2015
Boland:
It was my first year in uni then, I was young and naive...

I met this girl on the road. I first saw her with a guy trying to romance her, I noticed she was laughing and at the same time she was telling the guy to stop.
The guy was very huge, I guess that was why she couldn't shout at him to stop.
When I was coming back from where I went, I still saw her with the guy,she looked towards my direction and called me (in my mind, I was like Mogbe).
Then she started talking to me as if she knew me, later discovered that she used me as an excuse to leave the guy.

After some time we became friends but I was always afraid of her cos she has a lot of thugs as friends (awon Eruku ...lol).
I later heard she broke a bottle on a guy's head, since then I started avoiding her.
One day she saw me and shouted at me that she's been trying to see me and I've been avoiding her, so later that day I went to see her at her hostel...

I entered her room, saw that she was wearing pant and bra, her roomie was inside too..
She kept telling me how cute I am, she was with pant and bra o, she started trying to kiss me, she noticed I wasn't down with it so she stopped and few minutes later she offered me some hot drink, I drank and I slept off...

Mehn! I woke up and and saw her nak*d, beside me was her friend smoking weed, this girls don't look like a smoker at all o...
She came close and she started kissing me, I was so scared cos she's older and I've heard a lot of bad things about her.
When I was behaving funny, she started speaking slangs like, " I go shack you, you this bolo boy", she said I should behave that she's ready to r*pe me if I don't 'do normal" ( in her words)..lol... I told her frankly that I wasn't interested that she should let me leave.
While we were dragging it, I heard a knock on the door... Whewww, thank God it was one of her hostel mate....

I quickly grabbed my phones and left when the guy came in... She later pleaded that she was just messing with me, but since then, I marked her hostel as a no go area...lol.. It was a crazy experience..

Kai wetin be the title of this movie?
Re: Ever Had A Near Rape Experience? by SirDorianGray(m): 8:45pm On Apr 18, 2015
ijebubabe:

how i described it is none of your damn business

who made you the judge? cunttt!

read my post and move the hell on.

if you didnt want to hear people's experiences, then why open the thread?

what? did you get a hard_on from reading my story or what? perv! you are obviously a man masquerading as a lady with a 'f' moniker. a$$wipe.

Buhahahahaha
Re: Ever Had A Near Rape Experience? by Emilord(m): 8:58pm On Apr 18, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Mine was so horrible!

I kept struggling with dis guy until he brought out a knife and threatened 2 stab me if I don't succumb 2 his demand, no be person tell me say make I dey loyal.

As God may have it, he didn't lock d door rather he used a table to close it.. how I managed 2 push dis guy out of my way and ran outside without my shoe is a story I can't really tell.
pretty face if you r d one on that ur profile,then anoda rape is coming,from me
Re: Ever Had A Near Rape Experience? by SirDorianGray(m): 9:01pm On Apr 18, 2015
yilly:
Nearly raped is nt like been raped. The experiences are different. And trust me, its nt a thng to want to remember or talk abt. Sometimes i ask God y did he make me beautiful cos dats d reason y i get raped n always fall at d wrng place n d wrng time. Dnt b careless my dear, its traumatizing...

Seems you've been sexually assaulted a few times
Re: Ever Had A Near Rape Experience? by boombay(m): 10:10pm On Apr 18, 2015
Teespice:

smh for you.

it's idiotic comments such as yours that will prevent people from coming out to share experiences

the dolts who liked your posts are way more debased and perverted than you.

tufiakwa.

bitch please!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Ever Had A Near Rape Experience? by Teespice(f): 10:26pm On Apr 18, 2015
boombay:

bitch please!!! grin

takes a dog to know a bitch.

swerve abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Ever Had A Near Rape Experience? by boombay(m): 11:02pm On Apr 18, 2015
Teespice:

takes a dog to know a bitch.

swerve abeg.

Tell you pops to swerve!!
Re: Ever Had A Near Rape Experience? by BabaAlabi: 12:10am On Apr 19, 2015
urchbarbie:
and dis is supposed to be funny enuf to garner such number of likes. Perverse world with so many potential rapists on d loose
Sharrap and stop acting so self-righteous. The thread was posted for others to share their different experiences not for girls to come here and lie. How can she push someone with a knife and runaway? Na spiderman she be?
If she does not want to share because it's too traumatic or it did not happen to her then we have no problem with that but to come here accompained with fake stories is just pathetic.

1 Like

Re: Ever Had A Near Rape Experience? by urchbarbie(f): 1:19am On Apr 19, 2015
BabaAlabi:

Sharrap and stop acting so self-righteous. The thread was posted for others to share their different experiences not for girls to come here and lie. How can she push someone with a knife and runaway? Na spiderman she be?
If she does not want to share because it's too traumatic or it did not happen to her then we have no problem with that but to come here accompained with fake stories is just pathetic.
even if she lied oga? Are u suppose to glory in d fact dat she was/not? Ure just a lunat*c who needs psychiatric evaluation. If such cant get pity out of u is it when ure rap*d or any female relation/ur child is? If neither of these can illicit pity from u, then bruv ur case is finished.

Ask the Ode Irele community to help u with some buckets of water for ur spiritual cleansing
Re: Ever Had A Near Rape Experience? by urchbarbie(f): 1:26am On Apr 19, 2015
fellis:

Disgusting.
very disgusting man, in short animal sef cos that kind of sociopath cannot be regarded as a human being.
even after he saw blood he still insisted on satisfying himself one way or another.
pig
I don't know why there are so many animals in human skin parading themselves as men. if they are not killing innocent women they are looking for ways to rape them.

the reason I quoted your post was to say that choking a woman or better still if a woman chokes it is enough to force bleeding from the privates so I guess that's what made you have that sudden period that stopped him from carrying out his initial plan.
nne. Dere r more mad men dan normal parading. Only God wld help us. I just oray one meets his waterloo soon by trying to rape an emere

2 Likes

Re: Ever Had A Near Rape Experience? by Nobody: 2:03am On Apr 19, 2015
Emilord:
pretty face if you r d one on that ur profile,then anoda rape is coming,from me
Am sure is on his one week ban grin
Re: Ever Had A Near Rape Experience? by Teespice(f): 6:57am On Apr 19, 2015
boombay:

Tell you pops to swerve!!

mannerless dolt

face me and leave my dad out of it

oniranu jati jati. if you have guts, bring my dad into this one more time, then you will know what's up.

Internet lion online, toothless coward in reality. I am ready for you today.
Re: Ever Had A Near Rape Experience? by babie78: 7:10am On Apr 19, 2015
Babaalabi dumb olodo . When faced with danger most people expérience à surge of adrénaline which gives them unusual strength so Yes she could have pushed him away
Re: Ever Had A Near Rape Experience? by BabaAlabi: 11:21am On Apr 19, 2015
urchbarbie:
even if she lied oga? Are u suppose to glory in d fact dat she was/not? Ure just a lunat*c who needs psychiatric evaluation. If such cant get pity out of u is it when ure rap*d or any female relation/ur child is? If neither of these can illicit pity from u, then bruv ur case is finished.

Ask the Ode Irele community to help u with some buckets of water for ur spiritual cleansing
No wonder your stup1dity is off the charts. With all the spiritual cleansing you do after selling your disgusting body for #250. You are the type to scream rape when caught doing your ashawo international business which is why you have no problem with others lying about rape.
Re: Ever Had A Near Rape Experience? by BabaAlabi: 11:23am On Apr 19, 2015
SirDorianGray:

Seems you've been sexually assaulted a few times
Nice username bro. Why the Bleep did you kill Basil?

1 Like

Re: Ever Had A Near Rape Experience? by BabaAlabi: 11:27am On Apr 19, 2015
babie78:
Babaalabi dumb olodo . When faced with danger most people expérience à surge of adrénaline which gives them unusual strength so Yes she could have pushed him away
Smart olodo na still olodo. You must be a psychopathic she-goat since you cannot read a comment properly. The same girl that said she saw a knife and stopped resisting is the same one that mysteriously pushed him 2 minutes later? Next time learn to read and try to comprehend before quoting people like a demented obese slowpoke.

1 Like

Re: Ever Had A Near Rape Experience? by urchbarbie(f): 11:53am On Apr 19, 2015
K
BabaAlabi:

No wonder your stup1dity is off the charts. With all the spiritual cleansing you do after selling your disgusting body for #250. You are the type to scream rape when caught doing your ashawo international business which is why you have no problem with others lying about rape.
low life. Wasn't expecting u to spit out any tin different from what gutter bred individuals spew from dier mouths. Sounds just like d agbero in d motorpark. Ash.......wat?
I won't stoop low to remid u of ur origin. Just feel sorry for d womb dat bore to term. It could be dat ure a child born in dis kind of circumstance and all u can do is to be angry at life
Am sorry. Take it to God. He heals every heart
Re: Ever Had A Near Rape Experience? by urchbarbie(f): 11:56am On Apr 19, 2015
Are u sure he has one. He sounds very manner less n un cultured
Teespice:

mannerless dolt

oniranu jati jati. if you have guts, bring my dad into this one more time, then you will know what's up.

Re: Ever Had A Near Rape Experience? by urchbarbie(f): 12:17pm On Apr 19, 2015
BabaAlabi:

Another meaningless rant from a slut whose tw.at has exceeded it's elastic limit. The same hand you use to type about God is the same you use to spew vomit crap which just shows how useless your parents were. I am sure one of them kicked the bucket to avoid further contact with a disappointment of a daughter like you.
wat more can u say other dan dis? Pls! Ure just a perv. Swerve jare undecided
Re: Ever Had A Near Rape Experience? by BabaAlabi: 12:20pm On Apr 19, 2015
urchbarbie:
wat more can u say other dan dis? Pls! Ure just a perv. Swerve jare undecided
Lmao! You want me to swerve the same way one of your parents swerved to death?

2 Likes

Re: Ever Had A Near Rape Experience? by urchbarbie(f): 12:23pm On Apr 19, 2015
BabaAlabi:

Lmao! You want me to swerve the same way one of my parents swerved to death cos of my useless way of kufe?
ure simply wat u are.

Cadaver
Re: Ever Had A Near Rape Experience? by BabaAlabi: 12:27pm On Apr 19, 2015
urchbarbie:
ure simply wat u are.

Cadaver
A cadaver is defined as a dead body or corpse. The fact that you are mistaking me for your parents is just pathetic.

2 Likes

Re: Ever Had A Near Rape Experience? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Apr 19, 2015
kindly do refrain from throwing insults at one another. babaAlabi- u especially take note.
Re: Ever Had A Near Rape Experience? by boombay(m): 9:52pm On Apr 19, 2015
Teespice:

mannerless dolt

see this one oh
do you think I'm as jobless as your pops??grin

1 Like

Re: Ever Had A Near Rape Experience? by boombay(m): 9:53pm On Apr 19, 2015
urchbarbie:

I'm capable of paying your father the money he has spent and yet to spendgrin
Re: Ever Had A Near Rape Experience? by boombay(m): 9:54pm On Apr 19, 2015
urchbarbie:

I'm capable of paying your father the money he has spent and yet to spend in his whole life bltch!grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The World Without Men! / You Belong To The World’s Rarest Personality-type If You Have These Abilities. / Students Caught Having Sex In School Toilet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.