Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,754 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Ever Had A Near Rape Experience? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever Had A Near Rape Experience? (21417 Views)

What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. / My Rape Experience (An Epistle About Rape) / My Rape Experience As A Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ever Had A Near Rape Experience? by Missmossy(f): 10:27am On Apr 15, 2015
Emodeee:

Av u had any experience? Kindly share.
None at all.
Re: Ever Had A Near Rape Experience? by Missmossy(f): 10:28am On Apr 15, 2015
JoeCutie:
During my teenage years, I used to 'wish' girls could rape me, until one day when I saw a guy they raped... I IMMEDIATELY STOPPED wishing. If guys rape a girl, it causes injuries most times, but if girls rape a guy... D.I.E! embarassed

Na then you go know say when it comes to sexual urge, guys no get level, dem no get power, in fact, they are learners. But girls? Chineke mooooo! shocked
Hahahah be careful of what you wish for grin
Re: Ever Had A Near Rape Experience? by Fulaboy(m): 10:45am On Apr 15, 2015
tosyne2much:
dem be rapers cheesy
grin
Re: Ever Had A Near Rape Experience? by Nobody: 10:45am On Apr 15, 2015
StarMogul:
There r different perspectives on d issue of rape.However d fact remains dat for a guy to even consider raping u,u most hv been dressed in a very provocative manner.However am not saying dat guys r innocent in d matter,am saying dat it will be quite difficult for a guy to consider raping u if some ladies wud carry demselves wif class.
Secondly,I think dere shud proper legislative actions against rapist to try nd control such illmannered behaviour.
I hv a mother,I hv sisters nd I don't think any guy wud want his mother or sister to be raped.#do unto others wat u want them to do unto u.
Some pple r just evil minded ni. Yes right, proper legislative action, but who will execute d law? D police dat r demselves serial rapers?
Re: Ever Had A Near Rape Experience? by Missmossy(f): 10:54am On Apr 15, 2015
qbd2:

Hmm, dats cos I asked bout a near rape not rape. It doesn't mean most r unsucessful, not everyones dat lucky to have escaped.
Okay.
Re: Ever Had A Near Rape Experience? by Missmossy(f): 10:57am On Apr 15, 2015
cooljoe:
dey r dishing out edited versions
Lol..you can't be sure about that.
Re: Ever Had A Near Rape Experience? by AWONEYAN(m): 11:16am On Apr 15, 2015
ijebubabe:
i had one!
i was a virgin
i was invited over to pick up ebony magazine and video CDs

i went over innocently until the man locked me in his flat and wont let me out
i struggled and screamed and when my screaming got too much, the guy held my throat and almost choked me to death
after a serious coughing fit, i couldnt struggle anymore
he then undressed and lo and behold was this very big, fat, long and thick, scary looking manhood shocked shocked
i was like 'God, is this how i will lose my virginity' cry cry

this man pulled down my panties and then he saw blood
my menses had started
i didnt even know i was menstruating and i had no pad on
serious menses oh
this man was igbo and catholic and i later got to know that catholics believe that sleeping with a woman in such state is not biblical. so for this reason, the menses put him off from penetration

so this man took off my top, bra and instead squeezed my big tities with his manhood in between until he released all over my tities. YUCK!
i cried all through. cry cry

after satisfying himself with the tittty f*ck, he knelt down and started begging me, blaming the devil, etc
he let me out of his flat and i cried all the way home cry cry
i was heavily traumatised by the experience for many years after that and i got scared of visiting anyone
till today, i keep thanking God for bringing out my menses that day because that was what saved me

it also made me hate igbos and igbo men for a very long time until i met an igbo man that i fell in love with and almost married until God again intervened smiley

i have never shared this story with anyone and this is my first time of airing it out. Phew!

God used your latter experience with Anambra boy, to heal your initial wound with Igbo folks......#lifeisaschool
https://www.nairaland.com/120642/ogun-state-lady-anambra-man#2064902
Re: Ever Had A Near Rape Experience? by Nobody: 11:59am On Apr 15, 2015
qbd2:

Is it really bout d dress u wear? Or some pple r just pure evilminded.
Bsds, how was I to get back home ? Don't try putting d blame on d victim
Not blaming you. Just telling you how you can avoid such.
Re: Ever Had A Near Rape Experience? by cooljoe(m): 12:08pm On Apr 15, 2015
Missmossy:

Lol..you can't be sure about that.
m as sure as taxes nd death
Re: Ever Had A Near Rape Experience? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Apr 15, 2015
chipmunkey:

Not blaming you. Just telling you how you can avoid such.
Okay
Re: Ever Had A Near Rape Experience? by Kcinho(m): 12:21pm On Apr 15, 2015
Dyt:
Chai
I rem this dude
I begged taya
Cried
He say no ooo
He must do
When he said u can go ehn
I ran out forgetting my bag n shoe
hehehehehehe
lwkmd
Re: Ever Had A Near Rape Experience? by Kcinho(m): 12:30pm On Apr 15, 2015
kpolli:

Before or after he had done?
lol. this guy nawa u o
Re: Ever Had A Near Rape Experience? by gagewonda(m): 12:55pm On Apr 15, 2015
hmmm all dis gals on here forming escape, meanwhile sh** did happen. trust me no one would admit dey were raped
Re: Ever Had A Near Rape Experience? by tosyne2much(m): 1:50pm On Apr 15, 2015
qbd2:

Well they nd their babalawo might, but anyways u were lucky to have escaped.
Abi now cheesy
Re: Ever Had A Near Rape Experience? by JoeCutie(m): 2:23pm On Apr 15, 2015
Missmossy:

Hahahah be careful of what you wish for grin
So I learnt. You for tell me before e happen to me.
Re: Ever Had A Near Rape Experience? by JoeCutie(m): 2:26pm On Apr 15, 2015
qbd2:

See ur dirty mind oh , wishing dey raped u!!!
Yes, my dear. But it happened like 50 years ago. cheesy
Re: Ever Had A Near Rape Experience? by yilly(f): 2:35pm On Apr 15, 2015
Nearly raped is nt like been raped. The experiences are different. And trust me, its nt a thng to want to remember or talk abt. Sometimes i ask God y did he make me beautiful cos dats d reason y i get raped n always fall at d wrng place n d wrng time. Dnt b careless my dear, its traumatizing...
Re: Ever Had A Near Rape Experience? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Apr 15, 2015
Its sickening how someone can just joke about rape like its nothing, seriously. Sum o' yall need prayer.

4 Likes

Re: Ever Had A Near Rape Experience? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Apr 15, 2015
kpolli:

Before or after he had done?
Lol
Re: Ever Had A Near Rape Experience? by valmunich(m): 6:25pm On Apr 15, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Yeah, i've forgiven u already.. wink

Gud a.m
cool cool cool

How is you?
Re: Ever Had A Near Rape Experience? by Davidson267(m): 6:41pm On Apr 15, 2015
qbd2:
I never really used to feel any pity for rape victims until d day it almost happened to me.
As I recollect, twas several years back during my mid teenage years. I was returning home and it was almost dark. I had to pass a school to get tothe gate. The school was somehwere notorious as being the den for these drug users and all. Unluckingly for me, my palm slppers had cut on the way, and as per shakara now I no wan hold am for hand so I was dragging myself with the slippers like that. My slow movement made the stu.pid boy catch up with me and he started saying all dat stu.pid stuffs now. I was getting angryady cos of his talks and dat he was delaying me with such slippers I had on. Before I knew he looked roubd, nobody there and then he gripped me tight and started like using curse and angry words. Now I was getting scared cos there really want anyone around. D tussle began and I managed to hit him with my slippers and I also poured sand in his facve. Now he was getting angrier and anything coulda happened cos he sure outwieghed me. Luckingly for me, the gate opened and some pple started coming away and then he left me.
I just grabbed my slippers and quickened my steps amidst d curses I was raining on him.
Again, it taught me to not look discriminately at pple dat were victims of rape. Although dat day I was blaming myself as well for d cloth I wore.
what a grammatical harakiri lipsrsealed
Re: Ever Had A Near Rape Experience? by chibuzineo(m): 7:41pm On Apr 15, 2015
I wonder y a guy would ever tink of raping a gall dats uncalled 4. How I wish all guys could b luk me. And gals make un still dey dress well. If I lyk person I go toast am y I go dey rape. Wat if it wre 2 b my sis. Mehn rappers make una dey creful on make una PKOMPKE.
Re: Ever Had A Near Rape Experience? by chibuzineo(m): 7:43pm On Apr 15, 2015
Missmossy:

None at all.

@missmossy I lyk ur use of word, u must be. A responsible and responsive gal
Re: Ever Had A Near Rape Experience? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Apr 15, 2015
ijebubabe:
i had one!
i was a virgin
i was invited over to pick up ebony magazine and video CDs

i went over innocently until the man locked me in his flat and wont let me out
i struggled and screamed and when my screaming got too much, the guy held my throat and almost choked me to death
after a serious coughing fit, i couldnt struggle anymore
he then undressed and lo and behold was this very big, fat, long and thick, scary looking manhood shocked shocked
i was like 'God, is this how i will lose my virginity' cry cry

this man pulled down my panties and then he saw blood
my menses had started
i didnt even know i was menstruating and i had no pad on
serious menses oh
this man was igbo and catholic and i later got to know that catholics believe that sleeping with a woman in such state is not biblical. so for this reason, the menses put him off from penetration

so this man took off my top, bra and instead squeezed my big tities with his manhood in between until he released all over my tities. YUCK!
i cried all through. cry cry

after satisfying himself with the tittty f*ck, he knelt down and started begging me, blaming the devil, etc
he let me out of his flat and i cried all the way home cry cry
i was heavily traumatised by the experience for many years after that and i got scared of visiting anyone
till today, i keep thanking God for bringing out my menses that day because that was what saved me

it also made me hate igbos and igbo men for a very long time until i met an igbo man that i fell in love with and almost married until God again intervened smiley

i have never shared this story with anyone and this is my first time of airing it out. Phew!

And you let him live afterwards? lipsrsealed

Do you know how many females he might have raped prior and after your experience

It is on you babe

Once a human forfeits his/her humanity

He/she loses the right to be treated as a human
Re: Ever Had A Near Rape Experience? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Apr 15, 2015
gagewonda:
hmmm all dis gals on here forming escape, meanwhile sh** did happen. trust me no one would admit dey were raped

Yeah, because of people like yourself
Re: Ever Had A Near Rape Experience? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Apr 15, 2015
qbd2:

Ur comment has just described ur attitude and now I'm wondering why won't u get raped? Was it even a rape?.
And what's d deal dat silly pple like u keep accusing me of being a male?
Btw, I made myself d judge by creating dis thread and u caant come and say as u like on my thread. I f u wanted to e it dat way, why didn't u create ur own thread? Omo oniranu. How old r u gan sef?

OMG

You are a foo.l and a troll

Don't think you have everyone fooled because you are no female

Imbeci.le

How dare you make fun of her experience

I you experience it soon

Sic.ko

1 Like

Re: Ever Had A Near Rape Experience? by Dwillz55(f): 8:24pm On Apr 15, 2015
boombay:

you pushed him with a knife in his hand!!!
you can lie ehn
he raped you!!
my dear she's n0t . That's bec0s u re lukn at d imp0ssiblity but knw that with G0d all things re p0ssible
Re: Ever Had A Near Rape Experience? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Apr 15, 2015
Justfollowit:

OMG

You are a foo.l and a troll

Don't think you have everyone fooled because you are no female

Imbeci.le

How dare you make fun of her experience

I you experience it soon

Sic.ko

Did u read her post first. I mean d girl ur defending, did u read what she said to me?
Btw, I'm a girl and I created this topic not to mock pple but to sympathise with them
Re: Ever Had A Near Rape Experience? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Apr 15, 2015
Davidson267:

what a grammatical harakiri lipsrsealed
Which one b dat now?
Re: Ever Had A Near Rape Experience? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Apr 15, 2015
JoeCutie:
Yes, my dear. But it happened like 50 years ago. cheesy

Oh so ur a grandpa using nairaland?
Re: Ever Had A Near Rape Experience? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Apr 15, 2015
valmunich:

cool cool cool

How is you?
I'm fine..
Trust u're good too?
Re: Ever Had A Near Rape Experience? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Apr 15, 2015
yilly:
Nearly raped is nt like been raped. The experiences are different. And trust me, its nt a thng to want to remember or talk abt. Sometimes i ask God y did he make me beautiful cos dats d reason y i get raped n always fall at d wrng place n d wrng time. Dnt b careless my dear, its traumatizing...
Yeah, I know dats y I didn't ask bout rape experience cos its too painful to narrate especially on a smn like nairaland where dere r big boud mouths.
But how come u keep getting raped,not just once?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Women Date Ugly Black Guys / I Asked Her, What Did She Likes In Me, She Replied With This....(screenshot) / Sweet: The Picture Of This Jamaican Girl Will Live You Drooling (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.