Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,839 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Igbos Want FCT Ministerial Slot - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Want FCT Ministerial Slot (47607 Views)

Kogi Ministerial Slot: Faleke Fires Back - Tribune / Kogi APC Tackles Tinubu, Faleke Over Ministerial Slot / Tam David-West: Why I Won’t Reject Buhari’s Ministerial Slot Offer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Want FCT Ministerial Slot by freakyhat: 12:30pm On Apr 15, 2015
When they have succeeded in isolating themselves from gmb by voting en mass for gej, they are not serious. They should take minister of otuoke , yeye fowl. Want to reap where they did not sow

5 Likes

Re: Igbos Want FCT Ministerial Slot by Nobody: 12:30pm On Apr 15, 2015
What I can see from this post is one man's point of view, maybe just an interview he granted a reporter even. How that represents the official position of the Igbo people is what I can't fathom. Igbo-xenophobia is making people treat anything any easterner says as a national issue even when it holds no official significance.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Want FCT Ministerial Slot by basilo101: 12:30pm On Apr 15, 2015
Was it not El Rufai dat said igbos own 70% of landed property in abuja wit anambra toping and ebonyi d least? Y are people talking rubish abt dat? Most finest estated in abuja are buit by Nwora, a badass estate developer frm Anambra

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Want FCT Ministerial Slot by demelza: 12:30pm On Apr 15, 2015
Activa:
All these claims sef

70% of abuja investment

70% of lagos population

So loud and noisy. Always doing gra gra

Claiming what does not belong to them

Let me add another one:

70% of port harcourt investment
70% of johannesburg investment

60% of kano population
Sharrap dia!
The latest figures is 80% of Kano population. grin

19 Likes

Re: Igbos Want FCT Ministerial Slot by DonaldGenes(m): 12:30pm On Apr 15, 2015
Lemon12:
but Tinubu from southwast want to become petroleum minister.... Abi oil dey for any yoruba land?
Haha
Re: Igbos Want FCT Ministerial Slot by IykeChukz(m): 12:30pm On Apr 15, 2015
[quote author=san316 post=32742945]They should go and sleep. They should meet GEJ to give them ministers.

When the person they love did not give them the appointment, is it the person they openly detest that will give them?

If not because there is a rule against insulting these shameless people ehn... Hmmm.

See lie abeg, they have 70% of Abuja population.. Just as they claim they have 85% of Lagos.. Very soon they'll say they have 60% of Kano.

Igbos have no moral justification or right to demand anything from the incoming government because they have openly showed how much they hate him.
They can only be considered because of the kind heartedness of GMB n the 2% sensible people among them. If not, shikom will not get to them.

FCT minister my arze.

Don't want to quote you anyway... But try and get the meaning of #Onye.Ara
Re: Igbos Want FCT Ministerial Slot by DonaldGenes(m): 12:30pm On Apr 15, 2015
Chartey:
70% in Abuja? How? The way these people make claims eh.
Haha

1 Like

Re: Igbos Want FCT Ministerial Slot by LordCenturion(m): 12:31pm On Apr 15, 2015
steppin:
I sense ethnic war coming.
The mods should pack their bus permanently here.

grin cheesy cheesy grin

They are already at the junction

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Want FCT Ministerial Slot by jumobi1(m): 12:31pm On Apr 15, 2015
firstEVA:
Igbos have no right to make demands at least for now, they should accept whatever is given to them if atal, the next 8 years should their time for sober reflection.

I'm trying not to be rude but that's an unwise statement. We are all Nigerians and must all be represented. Jesus Christ. I can't believe people say things like this.
Re: Igbos Want FCT Ministerial Slot by babaarewa(m): 12:31pm On Apr 15, 2015
Ok, observing from below.
Re: Igbos Want FCT Ministerial Slot by ThisMeansWAR: 12:31pm On Apr 15, 2015
winniz:
I hope Buhari and his embittered party don't go about demolishing and confiscating Igbo people's property in Abuja to get back at them.
which property? The pirated CD or used clothes?

7 Likes

Re: Igbos Want FCT Ministerial Slot by winniz: 12:32pm On Apr 15, 2015
firstEVA:
Igbos have no right to make demands at least for now, they should accept whatever is given to them if atal, the next 8 years should their time for sober reflection.

Igbos can make any demand they like provided they are Nigeria, there is nothing you cretins can do about it.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Want FCT Ministerial Slot by iGeneral: 12:32pm On Apr 15, 2015
One thing from is sure: igbos don't know mathematics. They claimed they own 60% of Lagos. Now they are claiming they own 70% of Abuja.

7 Likes

Re: Igbos Want FCT Ministerial Slot by notoriousbabe: 12:32pm On Apr 15, 2015
babaolofin:
The best is to make Eze Ndigbo the official traditional ruler of FCT in addition to the ministerial seat.
you are not funny at all.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Want FCT Ministerial Slot by dunkem21(m): 12:32pm On Apr 15, 2015
Waoh, 70% of investments again? ..

People are jostling juicy political positions and idling, some people hit the ground and took commerce and business to a whole new level.

People should bend down and learn the tricks and opportunities in business just like they have learnt other worthy virtues from others.

If dem like, make they carry FCT go daura, the people will still come, transform it and make a mark.

It is a way of life.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Want FCT Ministerial Slot by san316(m): 12:33pm On Apr 15, 2015
[quote author=IykeChukz post=32744774][/quote]

While I'm going through that, try to get the meaning of "Mahaukaci"

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Want FCT Ministerial Slot by raumdeuter: 12:34pm On Apr 15, 2015
Ibos want to be Emir of Kano since they own 74% of Kano

14 Likes

Re: Igbos Want FCT Ministerial Slot by uzolexis(f): 12:34pm On Apr 15, 2015
babaolofin:
The group is right by saying over 70% of the investment belongs to the Igbos. The DOME, grand Square, Bollingo etc belong to them. During Jonathan under an economy supervised by Madam Okonjo, Diezani, Anyim, Ernest Nwapa at the local content deal,the power deal with them at the BPE, NERC and ministerial level, the investment becomes greater. The centenary city deal and various investment in the capital city belongs to them even right from military era.

The only wrong information given is the segmentation of the populace into political and economic. The igbos are the majority in population. To say the indigenes are 65% of the population is mis-leading and an attempt to run away from the future of FCT and Nasarawa state. The igbos control the population for now. The Gwaris (Abuja native indigene) are now few in number.

The best is to make Eze Ndigbo the official traditional ruler of FCT in addition to the ministerial seat. Population determines who wins an election in an area. when you have population and investment, then you have everything. Eko o ni baje o

i agree that they have a lot of investments in FCT but u cant make Eze ndigbo d official traditional ruler. That position is strictly for natives even if it's just 1 native remaining in the FCT, he is entitled to that. Other tribes can take the economic and political positions but not the traditional ruler title....mbanu

7 Likes

Re: Igbos Want FCT Ministerial Slot by alexlee50: 12:34pm On Apr 15, 2015
donphilopus:

A non-northerner can never be made the Minister of FCT, just like the same way a Northerner can never be made the Minister of Petroleum!
For years the Ministers of Petroleum in Nigeria were Northerners
Re: Igbos Want FCT Ministerial Slot by Rick9(m): 12:34pm On Apr 15, 2015
Vote for Gen M. Buhari and Apc they refused now they looking for ministerial positions. I just dey Observe

7 Likes

Re: Igbos Want FCT Ministerial Slot by Kazrem(m): 12:35pm On Apr 15, 2015
These people don't learn. The same way you people said lagos is no man's land.

8 Likes

Re: Igbos Want FCT Ministerial Slot by Goke7: 12:35pm On Apr 15, 2015
babaolofin:
The group is right by saying over 70% of the investment belongs to the Igbos. The DOME, grand Square, Bollingo etc belong to them. During Jonathan under an economy supervised by Madam Okonjo, Diezani, Anyim, Ernest Nwapa at the local content deal,the power deal with them at the BPE, NERC and ministerial level, the investment becomes greater. The centenary city deal and various investment in the capital city belongs to them even right from military era.

The only wrong information given is the segmentation of the populace into political and economic. The igbos are the majority in population. To say the indigenes are 65% of the population is mis-leading and an attempt to run away from the future of FCT and Nasarawa state. The igbos control the population for now. The Gwaris (Abuja native indigene) are now few in number.

The best is to make Eze Ndigbo the official traditional ruler of FCT in addition to the ministerial seat. Population determines who wins an election in an area. when you have population and investment, then you have everything. Eko o ni baje o

don't worry, the real owners of the land will be back to answer you guys very soon, the igbos are the ones always making the noise and contesting statistics, empty barrels make the loudest noise, if you are a majority in an area, you dont need to come and make noise, the whole world will know and not contest anything with you.

Have you ever heard the igalas in kogi state coming out to make noise that they are the largest in population in that state. The whole world knows and don't contest it with them at all, they always show it in the political space there.

like I said earlier, the true owners of FCT will come out and show you guys where you belong, just wait lol

14 Likes

Re: Igbos Want FCT Ministerial Slot by Nobody: 12:35pm On Apr 15, 2015
I laughed when someone said hotel. Hotel na investment? How much does it contribute to the gdp

9 Likes

Re: Igbos Want FCT Ministerial Slot by winniz: 12:36pm On Apr 15, 2015
[s][/s]ThisMeansWAR:
which property? The pirated CD or used clothes? [s][/s]

Haha see them envious people spewing rubbish, those Igbo Investors who made that demand knows exactly what they are talking about.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Want FCT Ministerial Slot by ArodewilliamsT: 12:37pm On Apr 15, 2015
maclatunji:
Which other tribe in Nigeria makes claims like this?

You Sir, are a closet bigot. I knew it!
Re: Igbos Want FCT Ministerial Slot by LordCenturion(m): 12:37pm On Apr 15, 2015
simpleseyi:
Why FTC Minister? They should have demanded for the position of the President, and ask Buhari to be Personal Assistant to the Igbo President. IIDIIOOOTS. All the he positions they will get are Ministers of State a.k.a. Junior Ministers

Oh boy, u wicked oh, u mean they should overthrow baba at once grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

7 Likes

Re: Igbos Want FCT Ministerial Slot by jumobi1(m): 12:38pm On Apr 15, 2015
ehie:
I laughed when someone said hotel. Hotel na investment? How much does it contribute to the gdp

Any positive structure added to the FCT is an obvious investment. Even if it only adds a kobo to GDP
Re: Igbos Want FCT Ministerial Slot by Nobody: 12:38pm On Apr 15, 2015
iGeneral:
One thing from is sure: igbos don't know mathematics. They claimed they own 60% of Lagos. Now they are claiming they own 70% of Abuja.
I wonder how many percentage of them are remaining in the east.

8 Likes

donphilopus:

A non-northerner can never be made the Minister of FCT, just like the same way a Northerner can never be made the Minister of Petroleum!
Have you forgotten Rilwanu Lukman, who was oil minister for more than 15 years?

You lie mister
Zayn04:

Every Nigerian is subject to his/her veiw when it comes to Naiational affairs. I think the Igbo need a good recognize position at the top but for FCT minister, they should laugh it off.#MyOpinion.

They should come home, and if it gets to us, fine, if it doesn't, fine.

Whether or not an Igbo man is appointed into any position, if the will be recognized, they will, and if they won't, 10 ministerial slots won't change a thing.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Want FCT Ministerial Slot by DonaldGenes(m): 12:38pm On Apr 15, 2015
I won't blame GMB if he doesn't appoint Igbos as important ministers. I mean, see the Finance, Petroleum and former Aviation minsters

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Want FCT Ministerial Slot by anwo247: 12:39pm On Apr 15, 2015
Burger01:
Lol cheesy grin

Una never think of this when una dey vote?

cheesy

Nope, vote is by your choice and the winner is held accountable. I know the word democracy is still new in your head.

Buhari will have to face the problem of all Nigerians including igbos. ..

Igbos might end up benefiting more from this clueless GMB...don't worry, they will tell him what to do after this his initial gragragra that will lead to nowhere in democracy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Emir Sanusi's Car And Other Pictures From The Coronation Ceremony. / Ghana: Fulani Elders Offered N350m To Me To Destabilize Taraba/Benue / EFCC Officials Cleaning Marks On Houses They Claimed Belong To Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.