Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,341 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

A Political Thread For "Old" Eastern Region (south East And South South) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Political Thread For "Old" Eastern Region (south East And South South) (37028 Views)

South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. / Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic / Nine Types Of People You Meet In A Political Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Political Thread For "Old" Eastern Region (south East And South South) by Rose2014: 4:12pm On Apr 15, 2015
francizy:

I supported GEJ not because he had oil, not because he was SS, not because he was a Christian but because I saw no good in the gang up of APC in their desperate attempt to take over by force. No good done by GEJ was good enough but any evil done by APC was either shoved aside with the senseless logic "PDP did it in the past" or regarded as irrelevant.

I love Nigeria but I will love a better Nigeria where a minority can rule and be placed at the same level as a majority. A country where a majority was allowed to rule 8 years with one of the worst leadership the world has ever seen wouldn't allow an Ijaw minority rule 8 years even though his leadership was better than that of the majority who has been ruling us since independence.

With all these and all that happened back then, the Igbos emerged to fight for this region. A region that fed Nigeria but was also relegated in leadership but yet someone is here screaming "leave our oil". It's so shameful of that guy. I just hope that I was actually discussing with someone above at least, 17 years of age.
Most of the guys shouting 'leave our oil' on this thread are not from SS o

They're just deliberately being mischievous to cause division here
No SSner will be happy the way their oil is being taken to the north and rubbing in their faces. The north has ruled Nigeria for so many years yet they couldn't allow Jonathan to do his own 8years like other presidents(despite their loopholes) have done. Imagine throwing jona out just to retain power n keep sharing oil blocs that belong to SS

So forget the 'leave our oil' crew. They're northerners trying to cause division on this thread.

Again Igbos have never survived on Naija oil and could care less about that

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Political Thread For "Old" Eastern Region (south East And South South) by atlwireles: 4:12pm On Apr 15, 2015
[s]
StBlack1:

Its always hard swallowing TRUTH as a bitter pill, huh? ..... LOL.

TAKE IT ONCE AGAIN,

Barcanista and Easterners are still Alices in Wonderland IF they dont leave SW and every other Nigerian states to preach their hate campaign.

ITS SO SIMPLE. !!!
[/s]

1 Like

Re: A Political Thread For "Old" Eastern Region (south East And South South) by francizy(m): 4:14pm On Apr 15, 2015
softysparky:

You guys should get a room biko.

You are distracting me, as for you Whynotthetruth you can build a shopping complex inside the place if you so wish.

Hehehehe, see how Whynot leave Biafra matter follow woman matter go..

I just dey observe una two.. grin
Re: A Political Thread For "Old" Eastern Region (south East And South South) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Apr 15, 2015
CyberTerrorist:
you forgot to mention Umahi of Ebonyi cheesy...That's a bull you can't just box to the corner grin
that man sabi politics shah. By mid 2014 nobody in ebonyi ever believed he will win pdp ticket not to mention becoming the governor. And now he has managed to win 70 percent of ebonyians on his side. He was once a pdp state chairman in ebonyi and has ties with mama peace. He is also extremely wealthy. To tell you how influential he is. In Nigeria. You need wealth to succeed in politics. Don't mention credibility cause buhari wouldn't have won if not tinubu wealth a d influence.
Re: A Political Thread For "Old" Eastern Region (south East And South South) by bayulll01(m): 4:18pm On Apr 15, 2015
atlwireles:

Take Nigeria from Nigeria and worst things will happen. Delta state is more peaceful, successful and developed than Nigeria.

Lmao I hear you
Re: A Political Thread For "Old" Eastern Region (south East And South South) by joeyfire(m): 4:21pm On Apr 15, 2015
Rennee:

Its not a problem at all. It just wouldn't work.

Where are u from pls?
Re: A Political Thread For "Old" Eastern Region (south East And South South) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Apr 15, 2015
joeyfire:

Where are u from pls?
Delta state
Re: A Political Thread For "Old" Eastern Region (south East And South South) by francizy(m): 4:22pm On Apr 15, 2015
Rose2014:

Most of the guys shouting 'leave our oil' on this thread are not from SS o

They're just deliberately being mischievous to cause division here
No SSner will be happy the way their oil is being taken to the north and rubbing in their faces. The north has ruled Nigeria for so many years yet they couldn't allow Jonathan to do his own 8years like other presidents(despite their loopholes) have done. Imagine throwing jona out just to retain power n keep sharing oil blocs that belong to SS

So forget the 'leave our oil' crew. They're northerners trying to cause division on this thread.

Again Igbos have never survived on Naija oil and could careless about that

I will have to agree with you on the bolded because I've seen one particular dude like that possibly a SWerner or a Northerner. All he does is monitor Igbos on this thread, threaten them with their real identity and hence adopt their names for monikers which they utilized for tormenting other people. I think NL is a forum filled with liars and desperadoes of all kinds.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Political Thread For "Old" Eastern Region (south East And South South) by CyberTerrorist: 4:23pm On Apr 15, 2015
Funnicator:
that man sabi politics shah. By mid 2014 nobody in ebonyi ever believed he will win pdp ticket not to mention becoming the governor. And now he has managed to win 70 percent of ebonyians on his side. He was once a pdp state chairman in ebonyi and has ties with mama peace. He is also extremely wealthy. To tell you how influential he is. In Nigeria. You need wealth to succeed in politics. Don't mention credibility cause buhari wouldn't have won if not tinubu wealth a d influence.
He does not have any tie with mama peace...I'm from Ebonyi,so I know what I'm talking about.
Re: A Political Thread For "Old" Eastern Region (south East And South South) by Super1Star: 4:27pm On Apr 15, 2015
Strongfaze:
The SS cannot be part of the Equation anymore. Because they will still be the minority in your *barcanista* proposals and they know it. You want to unite when Evans Enwerem was removed by late Okadigbo, when Abia state can sack all the civil servants of IMO origin from its work force? Even MASSOB is presently divided..... The list is endless. Sorry, Your Abracadabra will not work @ OP.

The best the union can achieve, as demonstrated in the last 6years, is the gang up of the alliance of Igbos and Ijaws against the other minorities in SS.

1 Like

Re: A Political Thread For "Old" Eastern Region (south East And South South) by Mogidi: 4:27pm On Apr 15, 2015
This new political alliance is formidable when you look at the resources of the SS and the entrepreneurship of the SE, together we would be taking seriously, we need each other to remain formidable.

Another masterpiece from the one and only barcanista.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Political Thread For "Old" Eastern Region (south East And South South) by atlwireles: 4:30pm On Apr 15, 2015
Mogidi:
This new political alliance is formidable when you look at the resources of the SS and the entrepreneurship of the SE, together we would be taking seriously, we need each other to remain formidable.

Another masterpiece from the one and only barcanista.

That is the political, economical and social future of the zones. Expect the leaders to aggressive lead this agenda. We have no choice but take this direction.

1 Like

Re: A Political Thread For "Old" Eastern Region (south East And South South) by OneNaira6: 4:30pm On Apr 15, 2015
kestolove95:
Remove south south from South East we don't have any bizness with you people just like we don't have bizness with d north and west...d igbos think we fools stop bringing the south south into ur biafra..

Wtf is wrong with you yoruba people? Seriously why are you people so despicable? And why do you ppl love pretending to be from other regions and other tribes?

Nigga did you forget you wrote this a while back

"boss am a nigeria...until we stop taking tribes and. religion sseriux..onli den nigeria will move forward wats dia if I insult yoruba or igbo..i bet u if I tell u ma. Language u will. B suprix. But lemme giv u a clue...whch tribe is yemi alade?..dats also ma tribe."

https://www.nairaland.com/2204774/man-rapes-girlfriend-death#31782583

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Political Thread For "Old" Eastern Region (south East And South South) by Mogidi: 4:31pm On Apr 15, 2015
Super1Star:

The best the union can achieve, as demonstrated in the last 6years, is the gang up of the alliance of Igbos and Ijaws against the other minorities in SS.

Why don't you leave us to deal with that, Fulanis and Hausas are ganging up against your people as we speak.
Re: A Political Thread For "Old" Eastern Region (south East And South South) by Udehpaschal1(m): 4:31pm On Apr 15, 2015
Following
Re: A Political Thread For "Old" Eastern Region (south East And South South) by Rose2014: 4:34pm On Apr 15, 2015
francizy:

If we don't have equal opportunities at national level, then what is ONE about NIGERIA? It's only the wise that will reason pass "it's our oil" and fight for proper development of the masses. I must also say that our leaders are not helping matter. When given an opportunity to make the best out of their state, they embezzle the money.

One major problem we are going to have even if Nigeria splits is leadership. We must start from now to hold our leaders responsible for their failures and avoid sentiments like he's our son, therefore let's free him. I said this because the SS is filled with various tribes and it will be by the grace of the almighty that we will be able to overlook sentiments.

Yes leadership is the main reason I keep emphasizing on a well drafted constitution.
Left for me personally, SS can always produce the president of a united eastern region. Afterall the northerners have been president of Nigeria all these years and what has easterner gained from it? And believe or not, northerners are not going to let go of that power without bloodshed. Imagine how they formed BH to destabilize a president that come from an oil producing region(of all places) and yet feasting on their oil

Igbos can leave the president for SS to produce(for all I care). Let Igbos have a conducive business environment. The two regions have what it takes to compete with every other country in the world

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Political Thread For "Old" Eastern Region (south East And South South) by Super1Star: 4:35pm On Apr 15, 2015
Mogidi:

Why don't you leave us to deal with that, Fulanis and Hausas are ganging up against your people as we speak.

Lol. I laff in mandarin igbo.

The last time they tried that, it led to the unceremonious vacation of Aso Rock by one gap toothed Maradona and the demise of the dark Google evil incarnate.

They have learnt to respect us and see us as partners in progress, unlike you they are still pissing and spitting on. grin grin
Re: A Political Thread For "Old" Eastern Region (south East And South South) by Mogidi: 4:35pm On Apr 15, 2015
OneNaira6:

Wtf is wrong with you yoruba people? Seriously why are you people so despicable? And why do you ppl love pretending to be from other regions and other tribes.

"boss am a nigeria...until we stop taking tribes and. religion sseriux..onli den nigeria will move forward wats dia if I insult yoruba or igbo..i bet u if I tell u ma. Language u will. B suprix. But lemme giv u a clue...whch tribe is yemi alade?..dats also ma tribe."

The educated ones amongst us can see their game plan even before they hatch it. There's this guy (courage) who use to get 200-300 likes pretending to be from Bayelsa until I busted him.

2 Likes

Re: A Political Thread For "Old" Eastern Region (south East And South South) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Apr 15, 2015
Psychedelia:

What the hell are you talking about? I VOTED Jonathan. But my vote wasn't an endorsement of some "SE/SS Superfriends" nonsense, but for the prosperity of the private sector industry which I happen to be a part of.
Secondly, my culture, as an Igbo man, does not tolerate laziness; so I honestly find it hilarious that the same set of people who called us names like "attachee-by-force" and "oppressors" simply because of oil, are suddenly on our diiicks with their "SE/SS Unity" claptrap after realizing they've been left in the cold.

There are numerous posts made by this Barcanista fellow in the past where he said his people want nothing to do with the SE; so where is all the fake love coming from all of a sudden?

They should speak for themselves.

shatap swear with your empty brain .

you are irrelevant . you did not vote for jonathan .

swear rope to your neck if you ever have voted jonathan ,

you are jittery and paranoid for the mere mention ss/se .

you are not from ss , get out bastard.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Political Thread For "Old" Eastern Region (south East And South South) by Rose2014: 4:39pm On Apr 15, 2015
Mogidi:

The educated ones amongst us can see their game plan even before they hatch it. There's this guy (courage) who use to get 200-300 likes pretending to be from Bayelsa until I busted him.
Waoh!!!! Thanks for busting him. People like him are just here to cause division.

That's why I said earlier that most of the guys saying 'leave our oil' on this thread are not from SS
What have SS gained from the oil the northerners are feasting on daily, yet rubbing it in their faces?

2 Likes

Re: A Political Thread For "Old" Eastern Region (south East And South South) by Mogidi: 4:40pm On Apr 15, 2015
Super1Star:

Lol. I laff in mandarin igbo.

The last time that we done, it led to the unceremonious vacation of Aso Rock by one of one gap toothed Maradona and the demise of the dark Google evil incarnate.

They have learnt to respect us and see us as partners in progress, unlike you they are still pissing and spitting on. grin grin

This is news to me that the Yorubas chased out Babangida and Yar'Adua, what did your people do exactly? I also noticed you're taking credit for Abacha's death, please explain.

2 Likes

Re: A Political Thread For "Old" Eastern Region (south East And South South) by atlwireles: 4:42pm On Apr 15, 2015
Mogidi:

This is news to me that the Yorubas chased out Babangida and Yar'Adua, what did your people do exactly? I also noticed you're taking credit for Abacha's death, please explain.

Please leave that OP alone. Don't allow him derail the thread.

2 Likes

Re: A Political Thread For "Old" Eastern Region (south East And South South) by Mogidi: 4:43pm On Apr 15, 2015
Rose2014:

Waoh!!!! Thanks for busting him. People like him are just here to cause division.

That's why I said earlier that most of the guys saying 'leave our oil' on this thread are not from SS
What have SS gained from the oil the northerners are feasting on daily, yet rubbing it in their faces?

Nairaland is shamesly filled with impostors.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Political Thread For "Old" Eastern Region (south East And South South) by Rose2014: 4:43pm On Apr 15, 2015
Psychedelia:

What the hell are you talking about? I VOTED Jonathan. But my vote wasn't an endorsement of some "SE/SS Superfriends" nonsense, but for the prosperity of the private sector industry which I happen to be a part of.
Secondly, my culture, as an Igbo man, does not tolerate laziness; so I honestly find it hilarious that the same set of people who called us names like "attachee-by-force" and "oppressors" simply because of oil, are suddenly on our diiicks with their "SE/SS Unity" claptrap after realizing they've been left in the cold.

There are numerous posts made by this Barcanista fellow in the past where he said his people want nothing to do with the SE; so where is all the fake love coming from all of a sudden?

They should speak for themselves.

My dear I for one don't see what Barcanista is doing here as fake love o
Something makes u rethink atimes. This election is a big eye opener for lots of easterners walahi. How long are we going to remain like this. I don't see the north handing over power anytime soon yet SS will be crying 'igbos want our oil'? What does the Hausas want? Water?

I strongly believe those two regions(SS and SE) need to marry as a matter of urgency.
Atimes u change ur mind about who you didn't want to marry before. It doesn't make you a bad person. Change is constant

We need change

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Political Thread For "Old" Eastern Region (south East And South South) by Mogidi: 4:44pm On Apr 15, 2015
atlwireles:

Please leave that OP alone. Don't allow him derail the thread.

Point noted.
Re: A Political Thread For "Old" Eastern Region (south East And South South) by joeyfire(m): 4:46pm On Apr 15, 2015
OneNaira6:

Wtf is wrong with you yoruba people? Seriously why are you people so despicable? And why do you ppl love pretending to be from other regions and other tribes?

Kwakwakwakwa grin grin
Re: A Political Thread For "Old" Eastern Region (south East And South South) by ebamma(m): 4:47pm On Apr 15, 2015
barcanista:
This is a wonderful idea. The media is a very powerful tool and should be based within the region. Brilliant
Ok, dude, i get it, we form this ss/se alliance, then we make u our leader, then u sell us out to the highest bidder,
you get your big payday, and we are labelled tribalists and divisionists

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Political Thread For "Old" Eastern Region (south East And South South) by Obiagu1(m): 4:49pm On Apr 15, 2015
raumdeuter:

Has there been anything that bound SS and SE together historically?

All these fake marriages. That was how before election it was SE, SS and MB

Now Middle Belt have been dropped from the equation to SS and SE.

How is an Oba of Bini related to an Eze from Afikpo. Thats what we call a marriage of strange bedfellows

Yes there have been a bond between SS and SE. Infact both regions are the true Southern Nigeria and we are inseparable no matter how hard people try to do it.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/799572_Countries_in_Nigeria_1900_pngae5a5c9931b6bc3903a8e6d3854bdde5

3 Likes

Re: A Political Thread For "Old" Eastern Region (south East And South South) by Truckpusher(m): 4:49pm On Apr 15, 2015
Obiagelli:

Those idiotic groups are the genesis of our problems, go and check their leaders, they are the bitter old cargos that have benefited from trying to divide the people and not the country itself. It is sad to see brilliant youths following that silly path.
But when the chips are down their elites would always bring them closer creating this mirage of one powerful group with a lot of sub group.

Like I said, you can continue to building bridges that can't be built ,it is a futile effort even in it's most noblest form because these people you want to build bridges with, will always burn them down.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Political Thread For "Old" Eastern Region (south East And South South) by Mogidi: 4:50pm On Apr 15, 2015
[s]
ebamma:
Ok, dude, i get it, we form this ss/se alliance, then we make u our leader, then u sell us out to the highest bidder,
you get your big payday, and we are labelled tribalists and divisionists
[/s]

bros Musiwa is waiting for you in one of his threads, leave now if you have nothing meaningful to add to the debate.

1 Like

Re: A Political Thread For "Old" Eastern Region (south East And South South) by Obiagu1(m): 4:51pm On Apr 15, 2015
Please read.

It is very educative.
Re: A Political Thread For "Old" Eastern Region (south East And South South) by Rose2014: 4:51pm On Apr 15, 2015
Mogidi:

Nairaland is shamesly filled with impostors.
Especially once they see that SE and SS wanting to drink from the same cup

They've bn dividing and ruling us for too long. We need change biko.
The way they castigated n voted out Jonathan after four years speaks volume of the northern agenda on Nigeria
Right now, Yorubas don't see anything wrong wt it cos they're Vice President. So sad

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (22) (Reply)

"Incredible Things Jonathan Did In Office" - Osinbajo / Explosion Hits Akure (Photos) / Meet Lai-Mohammed's Son 'jubril Folajimi' A Member Of Lagos House Of Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.