Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,275 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

7 Online Dating Mistakes You Need To Avoid - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Online Dating Mistakes You Need To Avoid (12878 Views)

20 Dating Mistakes That Can Lead To Messy Relationships / Relationship Mistakes You Must Avoid In 2015 / 3 Dating Mistakes Men Make That Drive Us INSANE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Online Dating Mistakes You Need To Avoid by stephenqueen: 4:48pm On Apr 15, 2015
prettythicksme:
hahahahahaha who dey fight?make i enter thread like dis first cos anythin can happen cheesy
Orijin101 and blackett
Re: 7 Online Dating Mistakes You Need To Avoid by dharay99: 4:49pm On Apr 15, 2015
lordthree:

its official blanket[/b]concedes, orijin wins

[b]ORIJIN101 7 : 0 BLACKETT
grin

guy, did u just say "blanket"…? grin grin

Lmfaoooooo grin
Re: 7 Online Dating Mistakes You Need To Avoid by YUNGLURD(m): 4:50pm On Apr 15, 2015
dharay99:

bullet proof surround ds thread u no know.
try am wit SheCow
Re: 7 Online Dating Mistakes You Need To Avoid by Nobody: 4:50pm On Apr 15, 2015
stephenqueen:

Orijin101 and blackett
y orijin dey fight naa,abeg calm him cheesy
Re: 7 Online Dating Mistakes You Need To Avoid by stephenqueen: 4:52pm On Apr 15, 2015
lordthree:

lmao abeg ogrin na yoke i dey na yoke
gringrin
Re: 7 Online Dating Mistakes You Need To Avoid by dharay99: 4:52pm On Apr 15, 2015
prettythicksme:
hahahahahaha who dey fight?make i enter thread like dis first cos anythin can happen cheesy
yhu no dey see ni
Re: 7 Online Dating Mistakes You Need To Avoid by Nobody: 4:53pm On Apr 15, 2015
Orijin101:

fvck mehn! what on earth is that on your first paragraph All i could see waz 睁大眼睛 晒啊 日本地震 眼睛 昘 卡丁车 睡觉了吗 茶餐厅。。。

And for the stvpid dvmb meaningless question you fvckin asked me, i already gave you a link which is www.encyclopedia.com take your brickhead over there and learn better

As for father, i didn't insult him, i was only pitying the poor man for wasting his precious sperm on the dvmhheaded creature he gave birth to, thinking he gave birth to a human!
Boss calm down naa,u want make i tell sinaj?no vex again dear
Re: 7 Online Dating Mistakes You Need To Avoid by stephenqueen: 4:55pm On Apr 15, 2015
prettythicksme:
y orijin dey fight naa,abeg calm him cheesy
Calm him down with your peppersoup
Re: 7 Online Dating Mistakes You Need To Avoid by Nobody: 4:55pm On Apr 15, 2015
dharay99:

yhu no dey see ni
see look look i don high,i can blow ya head off cheesy#i still dey drink cheesy

Re: 7 Online Dating Mistakes You Need To Avoid by lordthree(m): 4:56pm On Apr 15, 2015
dharay99:

guy, did u just say "blanket"…? grin grin

Lmfaoooooo grin
na blanket i talk ogringringrin
Re: 7 Online Dating Mistakes You Need To Avoid by Nobody: 4:58pm On Apr 15, 2015
prettythicksme:
Boss calm down naa,u want make i tell sinaj?no vex again dear
Jokes apart, i hate it when some stvpid dumbass come over here and showcase their stvpid ostentatious acts and feels as if no one can stop them, it really pisses me off! he has been doing it for days and thinks no one can stop him!
Re: 7 Online Dating Mistakes You Need To Avoid by alberto2k(m): 5:02pm On Apr 15, 2015
stephenqueen:

I no dey online gringrin
your left blokus, na u call me here and now dem don lock gate undecided
Re: 7 Online Dating Mistakes You Need To Avoid by Nobody: 5:02pm On Apr 15, 2015
Orijin101:

Jokes apart, i hate it when some stvpid dumbass come over here and showcase their stvpid ostentatious acts and feels as if no one can stop them, it really pisses me off! he has been doing it for days and thinks no one can stop him!
I wonder who d hell is behind dat moniker,he just like spewing thrash!just leave him abeg#Give him hot peppersoup and chill orijin to calm him cheesy
Re: 7 Online Dating Mistakes You Need To Avoid by dharay99: 5:03pm On Apr 15, 2015
prettythicksme:
see look look i don high,i can blow ya head off cheesy#i still dey drink cheesy
shocked holy gee, plz dear don't join d crew plzzzz
Re: 7 Online Dating Mistakes You Need To Avoid by Nobody: 5:03pm On Apr 15, 2015
alberto2k:

u and stephenqueen na real devil cheesy
Re: 7 Online Dating Mistakes You Need To Avoid by harrysterol(m): 5:03pm On Apr 15, 2015
Orijin101:

is ok bro let wave it goodbye
Re: 7 Online Dating Mistakes You Need To Avoid by Nobody: 5:04pm On Apr 15, 2015
dharay99:

shocked holy gee, plz dear don't join d crew plzzzz
which crew? cheesy
Re: 7 Online Dating Mistakes You Need To Avoid by dharay99: 5:04pm On Apr 15, 2015
lordthree:

na blanket i talk ogringringrin

see as u remix d guy name grin
Re: 7 Online Dating Mistakes You Need To Avoid by alberto2k(m): 5:05pm On Apr 15, 2015
prettythicksme:
then wetin u wan call Blankett? undecided

Angry birds undecided grin
Re: 7 Online Dating Mistakes You Need To Avoid by Nobody: 5:05pm On Apr 15, 2015
prettythicksme:
I wonder who d hell is behind dat moniker,he just like spewing thrash!just leave him abeg#Give him hot peppersoup and chill orijin to calm him cheesy
collects the peppersoup from her angrily and chau it in a blistering manner. . .
give me more jhare. . .
Re: 7 Online Dating Mistakes You Need To Avoid by dharay99: 5:06pm On Apr 15, 2015
prettythicksme:
which crew? cheesy
drunkard n weedstarz. cry
Re: 7 Online Dating Mistakes You Need To Avoid by stephenqueen: 5:07pm On Apr 15, 2015
alberto2k:

Werey I don come back online grin
Re: 7 Online Dating Mistakes You Need To Avoid by Nobody: 5:08pm On Apr 15, 2015
harrysterol:
is ok bro let wave it goodbye
Bro, I'm so sorry for the harm i caused to your thread, that kidult needs some replies at times so that he will stop feeling as one E-Rambo which he used to think he waz.
Re: 7 Online Dating Mistakes You Need To Avoid by stephenqueen: 5:09pm On Apr 15, 2015
prettythicksme:
Who be devil undecidedundecided
Re: 7 Online Dating Mistakes You Need To Avoid by dharay99: 5:09pm On Apr 15, 2015
YUNGLURD:
try am wit SheCow
who or what is shecow?
Re: 7 Online Dating Mistakes You Need To Avoid by sinaj(f): 5:11pm On Apr 15, 2015
harrysterol:
I know it just saved you from lots of pm's reply wink

smiley
Re: 7 Online Dating Mistakes You Need To Avoid by Fulaboy(m): 5:11pm On Apr 15, 2015
stephenqueen:
Jacksparrow1207, prettythicksme fulaboy fabdedon abeg report here now come watch fight gringringrin
watching from the sideline
Re: 7 Online Dating Mistakes You Need To Avoid by YUNGLURD(m): 5:15pm On Apr 15, 2015
dharay99:

who or what is shecow?
shekau of boko haram
Re: 7 Online Dating Mistakes You Need To Avoid by alberto2k(m): 5:15pm On Apr 15, 2015
stephenqueen:

Werey I don come back online grin
when fight don finish? undecided
Re: 7 Online Dating Mistakes You Need To Avoid by dharay99: 5:17pm On Apr 15, 2015
YUNGLURD:
shekau of boko haram
aaah, no o, no talk dat one.
That's beyond seun'z power sef.
cry
Re: 7 Online Dating Mistakes You Need To Avoid by harrysterol(m): 5:19pm On Apr 15, 2015
Orijin101:

Bro, I'm so sorry for the harm i caused to your thread, that kidult needs some replies at times so that he will stop feeling as one E-Rambo which he used to think he waz.
e do grin give me 1 SK for there make i carry calm down undecided
Re: 7 Online Dating Mistakes You Need To Avoid by Fulaboy(m): 5:24pm On Apr 15, 2015
alberto2k:

mumu make we break bottle for this blackett
head make him matter rest undecided
oya take this don't let faran.o see you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Can You Forgive A Cheating Partner? / FÙCK MY NÎPPLES: My Shirtless Picture After Exercise And My Advice [PICTURE] / Do Long Distance Relationships Work?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.