Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,916 members, 7,956,442 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:03 PM

7 Online Dating Mistakes You Need To Avoid - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Online Dating Mistakes You Need To Avoid (13338 Views)

20 Dating Mistakes That Can Lead To Messy Relationships / Relationship Mistakes You Must Avoid In 2015 / 3 Dating Mistakes Men Make That Drive Us INSANE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Online Dating Mistakes You Need To Avoid by YUNGLURD(m): 4:32pm On Apr 15, 2015
dharay99:

ur bomb no shakablend jor.
u survive am sha
Re: 7 Online Dating Mistakes You Need To Avoid by stephenqueen: 4:33pm On Apr 15, 2015
harrysterol:
which person boy undecided
If I tear u slap en,u no dey look face undecidedundecidedundecided
Re: 7 Online Dating Mistakes You Need To Avoid by lordthree(m): 4:33pm On Apr 15, 2015
dharay99:

oya,

0rijin, 1st half wining.
Stake amount na #500.
Possible return nko.?
possible win 900. goodluckgrin
Re: 7 Online Dating Mistakes You Need To Avoid by dharay99: 4:34pm On Apr 15, 2015
harrysterol:
no fear I dy your back
see talk, abeg kingtom, u & I get ish.?
Re: 7 Online Dating Mistakes You Need To Avoid by harrysterol(m): 4:34pm On Apr 15, 2015
dharay99:

see Op... grin grin grin
you no see the betting grin I just put in 100k
Re: 7 Online Dating Mistakes You Need To Avoid by stephenqueen: 4:35pm On Apr 15, 2015
Jacksparrow1207, prettythicksme fulaboy fabdedon abeg report here now come watch fight gringringrin
Re: 7 Online Dating Mistakes You Need To Avoid by harrysterol(m): 4:36pm On Apr 15, 2015
[size=60pt]Thread
Closed [/size]
Re: 7 Online Dating Mistakes You Need To Avoid by lordthree(m): 4:36pm On Apr 15, 2015
dig deep guys, lets see that winning punch

ORIJIN101 4 : 3 BLACKETT
Re: 7 Online Dating Mistakes You Need To Avoid by Nobody: 4:36pm On Apr 15, 2015
harrysterol:
don't tell me your actually pained, the was no need commenting, not mandatory or imposing of usernames, you can chose sh!!t if you wish, no one will contest that with you
There was need commenting. I'm a member of this section since most of my comments are made here. I expect to read well thought out articles and not some bullshit meant to propagate some fvcking ludicrous usernames I couldn't give a fvck about their miserable existence.

Write and be non biased in your write up, or you forget about writing! Simple.
Re: 7 Online Dating Mistakes You Need To Avoid by stephenqueen: 4:36pm On Apr 15, 2015
alberto2k:

Yes sir! Oga I don show, na one of my teacher see me for road say make I dey recite 2 letter words cry
Werey gringrin make we settle this fight na
Re: 7 Online Dating Mistakes You Need To Avoid by dharay99: 4:36pm On Apr 15, 2015
lordthree:

possible win 900. goodluckgrin

huh, possible return too small,

Oya I'm staking on blackett.
Full time winning.
Stake amount na #500.
Possible return na hw much.? undecided
Re: 7 Online Dating Mistakes You Need To Avoid by dharay99: 4:38pm On Apr 15, 2015
harrysterol:
you no see the betting grin I just put in 100k

small money, if i sell all d SKs way I get, u no go fit stand me. angry
Re: 7 Online Dating Mistakes You Need To Avoid by stephenqueen: 4:38pm On Apr 15, 2015
lordthree:

See this devil o undecidedundecided you deserve to be hanged gringrin
Re: 7 Online Dating Mistakes You Need To Avoid by Nobody: 4:39pm On Apr 15, 2015
lordthree:

He's an infantile amatuer and is wholly not qualified mentally, to go toe to toe with me in any facet of life. I deem it an insult that his name is mentioned alongside mine. Remove my name from that _shit and give him all the tallies. I actually have no fvcks to give.
Re: 7 Online Dating Mistakes You Need To Avoid by harrysterol(m): 4:39pm On Apr 15, 2015
Blackett:
There was need commenting. I'm a member of this section since most of my comments are made here. I expect to read well thought out articles and not some bullshit meant to propagate some fvcking ludicrous usernames I couldn't give a fvck about their miserable existence.

Write and be non biased in your write up, or you forget about writing! Simple.
I made random calling, sorry your name was not mentioned, is noted now, will include in my next writeup, blackett right? How can I forget it, i was not biased, now the intended purpose of the thread is lost, well done to you and Orijin101
Re: 7 Online Dating Mistakes You Need To Avoid by dharay99: 4:40pm On Apr 15, 2015
YUNGLURD:
u survive am sha
bullet proof surround ds thread u no know.
Re: 7 Online Dating Mistakes You Need To Avoid by Nobody: 4:40pm On Apr 15, 2015
Blackett:
You're a worthless _shit eating nincompoop.

How does my comments on threads affect your pathetic miserable existence? Goddammned fvcking _shit sucking stinkard. . . Answer that question and stop the circumlocutory answers dodging the question.

I won't insult your parents. That's how cultured I am. I can see you're running out of words. Puddingheaded buffonish dense dunce.

fvck mehn! what on earth is that on your first paragraph All i could see waz 睁大眼睛 晒啊 日本地震 眼睛 昘 卡丁车 睡觉了吗 茶餐厅。。。

And for the stvpid dvmb meaningless question you fvckin asked me, i already gave you a link which is www.encyclopedia.com take your brickhead over there and learn better

As for father, i didn't insult him, i was only pitying the poor man for wasting his precious sperm on the dvmhheaded creature he gave birth to, thinking he gave birth to a human!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Online Dating Mistakes You Need To Avoid by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 15, 2015
harrysterol:
I made random calling, sorry your name was not mentioned, is noted now, will include in my next writeup, blackett right? How can I forget it, i was not biased, now the intended purpose of the thread is lost, well done to you and Orijin101
If you mention my name, you'll get the same response. I attach no fvcking importance to my username in case you have not noticed.
Re: 7 Online Dating Mistakes You Need To Avoid by alberto2k(m): 4:41pm On Apr 15, 2015
stephenqueen:

Werey gringrin make we settle this fight na
oya Go hold blackett, make I go hold Orijin grin
Re: 7 Online Dating Mistakes You Need To Avoid by harrysterol(m): 4:42pm On Apr 15, 2015
Blackett:
If you mention my name, you'll get the same response. I attach no fvcking importance to my username in case you have not noticed.
the was no need getting personal about it then wink peace
Re: 7 Online Dating Mistakes You Need To Avoid by lordthree(m): 4:42pm On Apr 15, 2015
harrysterol:
na wa o see stylish insult
Re: 7 Online Dating Mistakes You Need To Avoid by stephenqueen: 4:43pm On Apr 15, 2015
alberto2k:

oya Go hold blackett, make I go hold Orijin grin
I no dey online gringrin
Re: 7 Online Dating Mistakes You Need To Avoid by dharay99: 4:44pm On Apr 15, 2015
harrysterol:
[size=60pt]Thread
Closed [/size]

tongue e gree close.
Re: 7 Online Dating Mistakes You Need To Avoid by harrysterol(m): 4:44pm On Apr 15, 2015
lordthree:

na wa o see stylish insult
Abeg no add salt to injury
Re: 7 Online Dating Mistakes You Need To Avoid by Nobody: 4:45pm On Apr 15, 2015
harrysterol:
the was no need getting personal about it then wink peace
You kids are too fvcking emotional.

How did I get personal? Because I called it bullshit that you included "specific" names after telling you that you don't tell people how to fashion their names?

You can as well log in with a handkerchief. I'm not responsible if my comments make you lot cry.
Re: 7 Online Dating Mistakes You Need To Avoid by lordthree(m): 4:45pm On Apr 15, 2015
Blackett:
He's an infantile amatuer and is wholly not qualified mentally, to go toe to toe with me in any facet of life. I deem it an insult that his name is mentioned alongside mine. Remove my name from that _shit and give him all the tallies. I actually have no fvcks to give.
its official blanket concedes, orijin wins

ORIJIN101 7 : 0 BLACKETTgrin
Re: 7 Online Dating Mistakes You Need To Avoid by harrysterol(m): 4:46pm On Apr 15, 2015
dharay99:

tongue e gree close.
see me see wahala o this hot afternoon
Re: 7 Online Dating Mistakes You Need To Avoid by Nobody: 4:46pm On Apr 15, 2015
stephenqueen:
Jacksparrow1207, prettythicksme fulaboy fabdedon abeg report here now come watch fight gringringrin
hahahahahaha who dey fight?make i enter thread like dis first cos anythin can happen cheesy

Re: 7 Online Dating Mistakes You Need To Avoid by dharay99: 4:47pm On Apr 15, 2015
That's blackett & Orijin doing it ryt der.

Game on abeg,
Wey dat naijabet agent.? angry

Re: 7 Online Dating Mistakes You Need To Avoid by lordthree(m): 4:47pm On Apr 15, 2015
stephenqueen:

See this devil o undecidedundecided you deserve to be hanged gringrin
lmao abeg ogrin na yoke i dey na yoke
Re: 7 Online Dating Mistakes You Need To Avoid by harrysterol(m): 4:47pm On Apr 15, 2015
Blackett:
You kids are too fvcking emotional.

How did I get personal? Because I called it bullshit that you included "specific" names after telling you that you don't tell people how to fashion their names?

You can as well log in with a handkerchief. I'm not responsible if my comments make you lot cry.

Re: 7 Online Dating Mistakes You Need To Avoid by Nobody: 4:48pm On Apr 15, 2015
lordthree:

its official blanket concedes, orijin wins

ORIJIN101 7 : 0 BLACKETTgrin
yes!Orijin101 don win already cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Want A Lady That Checks All On This List / The Real Implication Of Sex Doll / The Last Person I Fvvcked Was A 43 Year Old Woman: Who Did You Fvvck Last

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.