Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,655 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:33 PM

7 Online Dating Mistakes You Need To Avoid - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Online Dating Mistakes You Need To Avoid (12846 Views)

20 Dating Mistakes That Can Lead To Messy Relationships / Relationship Mistakes You Must Avoid In 2015 / 3 Dating Mistakes Men Make That Drive Us INSANE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Online Dating Mistakes You Need To Avoid by stephenqueen: 4:19pm On Apr 15, 2015
alberto2k report here na,you chop craze undecidedundecidedundecided
Re: 7 Online Dating Mistakes You Need To Avoid by Nobody: 4:20pm On Apr 15, 2015
harrysterol:
So you guess just grouped yourself to come mess up my fp Material sad sad am finished no more threads again on romance section

Am parking out of this section
Good.

The pointlessness of this thread cannot be overemphasized. People choose various usernames for various reasons. That isn't enough for you to "praise sing" and tell anyone what fashion their username should take.
Re: 7 Online Dating Mistakes You Need To Avoid by harrysterol(m): 4:20pm On Apr 15, 2015
lordthree:

why you dey beg na, abrg i dey enjoy the fight

meanwhile
ORIJIN101 2 : 2 BLACKETTgrin
na una d encourage them abi undecided
Re: 7 Online Dating Mistakes You Need To Avoid by harrysterol(m): 4:21pm On Apr 15, 2015
dharay99:
plz any online police around..?
help me ask o
Re: 7 Online Dating Mistakes You Need To Avoid by lordthree(m): 4:21pm On Apr 15, 2015
blanket comes with an uppercut!!

ORIJIN101 3 : 3 BLACKETTgrin
orjin you can do this, lets see that KO
Re: 7 Online Dating Mistakes You Need To Avoid by dharay99: 4:21pm On Apr 15, 2015
Easy there Blackett, doz anglogambogrammerz dun dey hang my keypad.

Plz easy dissinq abeg cry
Re: 7 Online Dating Mistakes You Need To Avoid by alberto2k(m): 4:21pm On Apr 15, 2015
lordthree:
chai 10 mbgrin ORIJIN101 3 : 2 BLACKETTgrin
wehrey! Your mate dey fight u dey do referee undecided
Re: 7 Online Dating Mistakes You Need To Avoid by stephenqueen: 4:21pm On Apr 15, 2015
KingTom:
Maluu oshi!! So fight dey go down you no call me? grin grin grin
Omoh the fight tough gan ooooo na 3:2 be the scores gringrin
Re: 7 Online Dating Mistakes You Need To Avoid by YUNGLURD(m): 4:22pm On Apr 15, 2015
dharay99:
plz any online police around..?
*detonate bomb on thread*
Re: 7 Online Dating Mistakes You Need To Avoid by harrysterol(m): 4:22pm On Apr 15, 2015
KingTom:
Maluu oshi!! So fight dey go down you no call me? grin grin grin
Ogbeni park well
Re: 7 Online Dating Mistakes You Need To Avoid by Nobody: 4:23pm On Apr 15, 2015
Blackett:
Dumb fvcking _stupid agglomeration of _shit encrusted pig intestines is what you are.

Tell me how my comments on threads is any of your business. . . Tell me, you congenital _idiot with the brain capacity of a slug.

Through your post, i can deduce that your brain is nothing but like that of iguana lizard. . .

Your father should have self-serviced your sperm away instead of giving birth to a bloody albino like you.

_idiotic being!

1 Like

Re: 7 Online Dating Mistakes You Need To Avoid by lordthree(m): 4:23pm On Apr 15, 2015
alberto2k:

wehrey! Your mate dey fight u dey do referee undecided
i like amgringrin
Re: 7 Online Dating Mistakes You Need To Avoid by dharay99: 4:23pm On Apr 15, 2015
harrysterol:
help me ask o
if there is none then let's enjoy the show.

All diff type of SKs on me, Cuban weed, Jamaican weed...etc smiley
Re: 7 Online Dating Mistakes You Need To Avoid by KingTom(m): 4:23pm On Apr 15, 2015
stephenqueen:

Omoh the fight tough gan ooooo na 3:2 be the scores gringrin
E be like say Harrysterol wan try me o grin
Re: 7 Online Dating Mistakes You Need To Avoid by KingTom(m): 4:24pm On Apr 15, 2015
harrysterol:
Ogbeni park well
Guy you dey find fight? Make we draw water na? grin
Re: 7 Online Dating Mistakes You Need To Avoid by dharay99: 4:25pm On Apr 15, 2015
YUNGLURD:
*detonate bomb on thread*
ur bomb no shakablend jor.
Re: 7 Online Dating Mistakes You Need To Avoid by KingTom(m): 4:25pm On Apr 15, 2015
Orijin101:

Through your post, i can deduce that your brain is nothing but like that of iguana lizard. . .

Your father should have self-serviced your sperm away instead of giving to a bloody albino like you.

_idiotic being!
Dia ris God oooooooo grin
Re: 7 Online Dating Mistakes You Need To Avoid by harrysterol(m): 4:25pm On Apr 15, 2015
Blackett:
Good.

The pointlessness of this thread cannot be overemphasized. People choose various usernames for various reasons. That isn't enough for you to "praise sing" and tell anyone what fashion their username should take.

don't tell me your actually pained, the was no need commenting, not mandatory or imposing of usernames, you can chose sh!!t if you wish, no one will contest that with you
Re: 7 Online Dating Mistakes You Need To Avoid by dharay99: 4:25pm On Apr 15, 2015
KingTom:
Guy you dey find fight? Make we draw water na? grin

plz make una do, I dey una back
Re: 7 Online Dating Mistakes You Need To Avoid by lordthree(m): 4:26pm On Apr 15, 2015
this fight is tough, orijin just came with an elbow in blanket's head!!

ORIJIN101 4 : 3BLACKETTgrin

all bets can be done at nairabet.
origin to win @1.80
blackett to win @2.04
Re: 7 Online Dating Mistakes You Need To Avoid by alberto2k(m): 4:27pm On Apr 15, 2015
stephenqueen:
alberto2k report here na,you chop craze undecidedundecidedundecided
Yes sir! Oga I don show, na one of my teacher see me for road say make I dey recite 2 letter words cry
Re: 7 Online Dating Mistakes You Need To Avoid by harrysterol(m): 4:28pm On Apr 15, 2015
KingTom:
I no the fight online o, grin physical fight or you forget it wink
Re: 7 Online Dating Mistakes You Need To Avoid by dharay99: 4:29pm On Apr 15, 2015
lordthree:

origin to win @1.80
blackett to win @2.04

oya,

0rijin, 1st half wining.
Stake amount na #500.
Possible return nko.?
Re: 7 Online Dating Mistakes You Need To Avoid by harrysterol(m): 4:29pm On Apr 15, 2015
dharay99:

plz make una do, I dey una back
Abeg you fit do am with am embarassed
Re: 7 Online Dating Mistakes You Need To Avoid by stephenqueen: 4:30pm On Apr 15, 2015
KingTom:
Free the guy, na ur boy grin
Re: 7 Online Dating Mistakes You Need To Avoid by harrysterol(m): 4:30pm On Apr 15, 2015
lordthree:

origin to win @1.80
blackett to win @2.04
at this point

Re: 7 Online Dating Mistakes You Need To Avoid by dharay99: 4:31pm On Apr 15, 2015
harrysterol:
Abeg you fit do am with am embarassed
me n him no get ish na, why I dey fear. grin
Re: 7 Online Dating Mistakes You Need To Avoid by Nobody: 4:31pm On Apr 15, 2015
Orijin101:

Your father should have self-serviced your sperm away instead of giving birth to a bloody albino like you.

_idiotic being!
You're a worthless _shit eating nincompoop.

How does my comments on threads affect your pathetic miserable existence? Goddammned fvcking _shit sucking stinkard. . . Answer that question and stop the circumlocutory answers dodging the question.

I won't insult your parents. That's how cultured I am. I can see you're running out of words. Puddingheaded buffonish dense dunce.
Re: 7 Online Dating Mistakes You Need To Avoid by harrysterol(m): 4:31pm On Apr 15, 2015
stephenqueen:

Free the guy, na ur boy grin
which person boy undecided
Re: 7 Online Dating Mistakes You Need To Avoid by dharay99: 4:32pm On Apr 15, 2015
harrysterol:
at this point
see Op... grin grin grin
Re: 7 Online Dating Mistakes You Need To Avoid by 2dice(m): 4:32pm On Apr 15, 2015
lordthree:

origin to win @1.80
blackett to win @2.04
eleniyan
you carry punting come here Bah
Re: 7 Online Dating Mistakes You Need To Avoid by harrysterol(m): 4:32pm On Apr 15, 2015
dharay99:

me n him no get ish na, why I dey fear. grin
no fear I dy your back

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Can You Marry A Married Man? / Every Guy Biggest Problem..official!! / Guys,for Your Eyes Only!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.