Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

7 Online Dating Mistakes You Need To Avoid - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Online Dating Mistakes You Need To Avoid (12851 Views)

20 Dating Mistakes That Can Lead To Messy Relationships / Relationship Mistakes You Must Avoid In 2015 / 3 Dating Mistakes Men Make That Drive Us INSANE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Online Dating Mistakes You Need To Avoid by KingTom(m): 5:27pm On Apr 15, 2015
dharay99:

plz make una do, I dey una back
Yes boss! gringrin
Re: 7 Online Dating Mistakes You Need To Avoid by KingTom(m): 5:30pm On Apr 15, 2015
harrysterol:
I no the fight online o, grin physical fight or you forget it wink
Guy park well grin
Re: 7 Online Dating Mistakes You Need To Avoid by KingTom(m): 5:31pm On Apr 15, 2015
stephenqueen:

Free the guy, na ur boy grin
I don leave am sha grin
Re: 7 Online Dating Mistakes You Need To Avoid by dharay99: 5:31pm On Apr 15, 2015
KingTom:
Yes boss! gringrin

smiley
Re: 7 Online Dating Mistakes You Need To Avoid by KingTom(m): 5:32pm On Apr 15, 2015
dharay99:

see talk, abeg kingtom, u & I get ish.?
You wan try me? grin
Re: 7 Online Dating Mistakes You Need To Avoid by dharay99: 5:34pm On Apr 15, 2015
KingTom:
You wan try me? grin
make we wait till we get battle grin
Re: 7 Online Dating Mistakes You Need To Avoid by KingTom(m): 6:11pm On Apr 15, 2015
dharay99:

make we wait till we get battle grin
Oya oooo till then! grin
Re: 7 Online Dating Mistakes You Need To Avoid by KingTom(m): 6:12pm On Apr 15, 2015
Re: 7 Online Dating Mistakes You Need To Avoid by stephenqueen: 6:24pm On Apr 15, 2015
alberto2k:

when fight don finish? undecided
Werey na ma fault? undecided
Re: 7 Online Dating Mistakes You Need To Avoid by alberto2k(m): 6:36pm On Apr 15, 2015
stephenqueen:

Werey na ma fault? undecided
no, na ur mumu brain fault angry
Re: 7 Online Dating Mistakes You Need To Avoid by Nobody: 7:57pm On Apr 15, 2015
Blackett:
You're a worthless _shit eating nincompoop.

How does my comments on threads affect your pathetic miserable existence? Goddammned fvcking _shit sucking stinkard. . . Answer that question and stop the circumlocutory answers dodging the question.

I won't insult your parents. That's how cultured I am. I can see you're running out of words. Puddingheaded buffonish dense dunce.

ZedX6:
Your mother? Yes. Very hard too. . . But she was sub-par.

Any other dumbass question?
lmfao! Load of hogwash.
Do me a favour, be a man, and post a pic of you.
I aint making no threats.
Re: 7 Online Dating Mistakes You Need To Avoid by Nobody: 8:00pm On Apr 15, 2015
blublahd:

lmfao! Load of hogwash.
Do me a favour, be a man, and post a pic of you.
I aint making no threats.
How about you fvck off and stop being a pathetic _faggot by asking for a pic of your fellow male?
Re: 7 Online Dating Mistakes You Need To Avoid by Nobody: 8:13pm On Apr 15, 2015
Blackett:
How about you fvck off and stop being a pathetic _[b]gay[/b] by asking for a pic of your fellow male?
now who is using the diversionary tactics?
smiley
Re: 7 Online Dating Mistakes You Need To Avoid by Nobody: 8:17pm On Apr 15, 2015
blublahd:

now who is using the diversionary tactics?
smiley
That was stating the obvious you dumb thing.
Re: 7 Online Dating Mistakes You Need To Avoid by Nobody: 8:29pm On Apr 15, 2015
Blackett:
That was stating the obvious you dumb thing.
be a man someday and post the pic.
Re: 7 Online Dating Mistakes You Need To Avoid by Nobody: 8:36pm On Apr 15, 2015
blublahd:

be a man someday and post the pic.
Coming from one who posted a pic or a fool who didn't?
Re: 7 Online Dating Mistakes You Need To Avoid by Nobody: 8:46pm On Apr 15, 2015
Blackett:
Coming from one who posted a pic or a fool who didn't?
you and i know that you fair in complexion, just man up and post the pic.
Re: 7 Online Dating Mistakes You Need To Avoid by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 15, 2015
blublahd:

you and i know that you fair in complexion, just man up and post the pic.
You're a fool.
Re: 7 Online Dating Mistakes You Need To Avoid by Nobody: 8:52pm On Apr 15, 2015
Blackett:
You're a fool.
anyone can say that, even fools too.
Talk is real cheap and thats all the currency you got.
How did you manage to wipe that ikillz account?
Re: 7 Online Dating Mistakes You Need To Avoid by Nobody: 8:57pm On Apr 15, 2015
blublahd:

anyone can say that, even fools too.
Talk is real cheap and thats all the currency you got.
How did you manage to wipe that ikillz account?
Keep barking. When you're done, you'll keep quiet and still.

How did you manage to wipe your brain?

You are too dumb. Just too dumb.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Online Dating Mistakes You Need To Avoid by Nobody: 9:40pm On Apr 15, 2015
Blackett:
Keep barking. When you're done, you'll keep quiet and still.

How did you manage to wipe your brain?

You are too dumb. Just too dumb.
bark? You the one issuing curses rabidly(as always),
you hope i stop replying huh? tongue
dumb? Yet a female cheated on you, so much for your wise ass tongue
ps: your post sounds eerily feminine. undecided

1 Like

Re: 7 Online Dating Mistakes You Need To Avoid by Nobody: 9:52pm On Apr 15, 2015
blublahd:

bark? You the one issuing curses rabidly(as always),
you hope i stop replying huh? tongue
dumb? Yet a female cheated on you, so much for your wise ass tongue
ps: your post sounds eerily feminine. undecided
No girl has cheated on me, you _idiot. Wtf is really your problem?
Re: 7 Online Dating Mistakes You Need To Avoid by Nobody: 10:01pm On Apr 15, 2015
Blackett:
No girl has cheated on me, you _idiot. Wtf is really your problem?
yinmu
at least lala247 has confirmed you a pathological liar.
Re: 7 Online Dating Mistakes You Need To Avoid by Nobody: 10:10pm On Apr 15, 2015
blublahd:

yinmu
So why are you still stalking me?
Re: 7 Online Dating Mistakes You Need To Avoid by Nobody: 11:07pm On Apr 15, 2015
blublahd:

yinmu

Confirmed what
i can see now ur a troll

U better get a life in d real world n stop causing unnecessary trouble ... How much is in ur account when u do this zero .. Get ur mind right son .. Stop revolving ur life around ppl who aint even here !
Re: 7 Online Dating Mistakes You Need To Avoid by Nobody: 11:07pm On Apr 15, 2015
Blackett:
So why are you still stalking me?

What is he talking about
Re: 7 Online Dating Mistakes You Need To Avoid by U2ice(m): 11:32pm On Apr 15, 2015
Lala247 whi 1 am I guilty of? grin
Re: 7 Online Dating Mistakes You Need To Avoid by Rheetari(f): 11:36pm On Apr 15, 2015
harrysterol:
tnx man
Re: 7 Online Dating Mistakes You Need To Avoid by Rheetari(f): 11:37pm On Apr 15, 2015
practice what you preach.
Re: 7 Online Dating Mistakes You Need To Avoid by Nobody: 11:38pm On Apr 15, 2015
U2ice:
Lala247 whi 1 am I guilty of? grin

All of them lol
Re: 7 Online Dating Mistakes You Need To Avoid by Nobody: 5:20am On Apr 16, 2015
Lala247:

Confirmed what
i can see now ur a troll

U better get a life in d real world n stop causing unnecessary trouble ... How much is in ur account when u do this zero .. Get ur mind right son .. Stop revolving ur life around ppl who aint even here !
shocked
Re: 7 Online Dating Mistakes You Need To Avoid by ivyy(f): 7:43am On Apr 16, 2015
Lala247:

Confirmed what
i can see now ur a troll

Lala honey why do you keep thinking lagunna1 is blublahd? They are 2 very different people shocked

Honestly you're so so wrong

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Do I Like The Smell Of My Girlfriend’s Bum? / Can You Marry A Married Man? / Guys,for Your Eyes Only!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.