Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,298 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Ladies, Is It Wrong For A Guy To Get Your Digit Behind You - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Is It Wrong For A Guy To Get Your Digit Behind You (6425 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me / Ladies Is It A Bad Idea To Spread Your Panties Outside? / Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Is It Wrong For A Guy To Get Your Digit Behind You by Beennkumar(m): 11:42pm On Apr 15, 2015
KingTom:
When the gods want to finish a man, they first make him mad undecided
You well so? grin
LOL! The gods are not angry with me. grin
Re: Ladies, Is It Wrong For A Guy To Get Your Digit Behind You by mirexxx(f): 11:43pm On Apr 15, 2015
AgapeCharis:
gringringrin

Biko that angel wey dey share your number. . . Tell am say I dey find am. grin
sad sad
angel of darkness go give you 666 gringringrin
Re: Ladies, Is It Wrong For A Guy To Get Your Digit Behind You by dechandel(f): 11:45pm On Apr 15, 2015
KingTom:
Iya weyrey grin
I dey learn work from you na grin
Re: Ladies, Is It Wrong For A Guy To Get Your Digit Behind You by Nobody: 11:48pm On Apr 15, 2015
mirexxx:
sad sad
angel of darkness go give you 666 gringringrin
Na angel of darkness dey carry your number waka?? KingTom see them dechandel people o. grin
Re: Ladies, Is It Wrong For A Guy To Get Your Digit Behind You by Nobody: 11:49pm On Apr 15, 2015
dechandel:
This your dp sef. Why you use that purse cover that place? grin
Re: Ladies, Is It Wrong For A Guy To Get Your Digit Behind You by mirexxx(f): 11:56pm On Apr 15, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Na angel of darkness dey carry your number waka?? KingTom see them dechandel people o. grin
gringrin grin which people? sad
Re: Ladies, Is It Wrong For A Guy To Get Your Digit Behind You by Nobody: 11:59pm On Apr 15, 2015
mirexxx:
gringrin grin which people? sad
Una nau. Winch people. grin
Re: Ladies, Is It Wrong For A Guy To Get Your Digit Behind You by mirexxx(f): 11:59pm On Apr 15, 2015
AgapeCharis:
gringringrin

Mirexxx why evils? Guy just quote you still shine teeth on top. Na only ok you reply am. gringrin
smiley smiley he's my paddy no worry wink
Re: Ladies, Is It Wrong For A Guy To Get Your Digit Behind You by mirexxx(f): 12:00am On Apr 16, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Una nau. Winch people. grin
off to bed b4 u gimme nytmares sad
Re: Ladies, Is It Wrong For A Guy To Get Your Digit Behind You by Nobody: 12:01am On Apr 16, 2015
mirexxx:
off to bed b4 u gimme nytmares sad
Aiite then. Catch you 2 hours time in your dream. grin
Re: Ladies, Is It Wrong For A Guy To Get Your Digit Behind You by skoagmola(m): 6:03am On Apr 16, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
No.
Not wrong @ all.

I think the major problem is just that feeling of insecurity.
We keep wondering what part of our profile the "directory" must have downloaded to you (the guy).

Y'know how guys are,e.g_ "take this girl's number, if you fit get her ehn...10k".

In a situation where the directory happens to be someone we trust and feel comfortable with, we wouldn't have much problem with it.

Not every guy is bold, we know that : though we all appreciate the chase.
pls how can i follow u back
Re: Ladies, Is It Wrong For A Guy To Get Your Digit Behind You by KingTom(m): 7:20am On Apr 16, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Na wa o, their ministry don enter permanent site grin
Re: Ladies, Is It Wrong For A Guy To Get Your Digit Behind You by KingTom(m): 7:21am On Apr 16, 2015
Beennkumar:

LOL! The gods are not angry with me. grin

dechandel:
Mtcheeeeeeeeeww grin
Re: Ladies, Is It Wrong For A Guy To Get Your Digit Behind You by KingTom(m): 7:22am On Apr 16, 2015
dechandel:
Ohh..
That's true, i totally forgot..

So Kingtom have you been verified?? grin
No I am waiting for you grin
Re: Ladies, Is It Wrong For A Guy To Get Your Digit Behind You by KingTom(m): 7:23am On Apr 16, 2015
dechandel:
All i know how to do is win cool grin grin
Shey mouth dey sharp you now abi? No worry! grin
Re: Ladies, Is It Wrong For A Guy To Get Your Digit Behind You by Thissonofman(m): 8:07am On Apr 16, 2015
I dey see all of una handwork o
Re: Ladies, Is It Wrong For A Guy To Get Your Digit Behind You by Nobody: 8:12am On Apr 16, 2015
KingTom:
Na wa o, their ministry don enter permanent site grin
yes o grin
Re: Ladies, Is It Wrong For A Guy To Get Your Digit Behind You by dechandel(f): 9:11am On Apr 16, 2015
KingTom:

Shey mouth dey sharp you now abi? No worry! grin
Okoro, you again this morning? grin
Re: Ladies, Is It Wrong For A Guy To Get Your Digit Behind You by KingTom(m): 9:14am On Apr 16, 2015
AgapeCharis:
yes o grin
Na their Queen-mother Ivvy wey me I fear pass sef grin grin
Re: Ladies, Is It Wrong For A Guy To Get Your Digit Behind You by KingTom(m): 9:15am On Apr 16, 2015
dechandel:
Okoro, you again this morning? grin
E be like say work no too much for my side, I jez say make I worry you small grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, Is It Wrong For A Guy To Get Your Digit Behind You by dechandel(f): 9:24am On Apr 16, 2015
KingTom:
E be like say work no too much for my side, I jez say make I worry you small grin grin grin
I jump and pass you this morning grin grin
Re: Ladies, Is It Wrong For A Guy To Get Your Digit Behind You by KingTom(m): 9:27am On Apr 16, 2015
dechandel:
I jump and pass you this morning grin grin
Don't you mean fly and pass? Abi ya wings no dey again? grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, Is It Wrong For A Guy To Get Your Digit Behind You by dechandel(f): 9:30am On Apr 16, 2015
KingTom:
Don't you mean fly and pass? Abi ya wings no dey again? grin grin grin
Chai.. You see your life..
You don see where person dey fly for morning??
Re: Ladies, Is It Wrong For A Guy To Get Your Digit Behind You by KingTom(m): 9:32am On Apr 16, 2015
dechandel:
Chai.. You see your life..
You don see where person dey fly for morning??
See these Prayer warriors no dey allow us operate for night again oh! Na so Idahosa pursue us comot in the 1980's from Benin, after hin die we come back, now hin wife and Pikin no wan hear word! I fear GOD oooooooo grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, Is It Wrong For A Guy To Get Your Digit Behind You by dechandel(f): 9:36am On Apr 16, 2015
KingTom:
See these Prayer warriors no dey allow us operate for night again oh! Na so Idahosa pursue us comot in the 1980's from Benin, after hin die we come back, now hin wife and Pikin no wan hear word! I fear GOD oooooooo grin grin grin
Abegi fashi them..
The man no too get power now, those Biu girls don do am something grin
Re: Ladies, Is It Wrong For A Guy To Get Your Digit Behind You by KingTom(m): 9:43am On Apr 16, 2015
dechandel:
Abegi fashi them..
The man no too get power now, those Biu girls don do am something grin
Make that hin son F.E.B Idahosa take time o, ah ah, casting and binding for only me alone, e no know say that thing dey pain body? grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, Is It Wrong For A Guy To Get Your Digit Behind You by ClassyAdewumi(m): 10:00am On Apr 16, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
No.
Not wrong @ all.

I think the major problem is just that feeling of insecurity.
We keep wondering what part of our profile the "directory" must have downloaded to you (the guy).

Y'know how guys are,e.g_ "take this girl's number, if you fit get her ehn...10k".

In a situation where the directory happens to be someone we trust and feel comfortable with, we wouldn't have much problem with it.

Not every guy is bold, we know that : though we all appreciate the chase.
see your teeth like monkey own! I like monkeys though!
Re: Ladies, Is It Wrong For A Guy To Get Your Digit Behind You by ClassyAdewumi(m): 10:00am On Apr 16, 2015
mirexxx:
why would u collect my number Behind my back??
the annoying part is they add you on whatsapp and tell u an angel sent your number to em!
I fvcking block em right away! undecided
idiiots! tongue
shoro niyen?
Re: Ladies, Is It Wrong For A Guy To Get Your Digit Behind You by ClassyAdewumi(m): 10:02am On Apr 16, 2015
Nneka123:
Totally absurd and unacceptable to me. Why go behind my back?

And the worst, when they call, they don't say the main shiit of why they are calling, and how they got the number. Nonsense
Don't mind them...
Re: Ladies, Is It Wrong For A Guy To Get Your Digit Behind You by ClassyAdewumi(m): 10:04am On Apr 16, 2015
softysparky:
Depends on the mood you were in when he called.

I went to bank to pay in some money, when I got home, a guy called and said he copied/stole my number from the deposit register.....I just weak cheesy grin
lol. That guy has to be the baddest guy that ever liveth
Re: Ladies, Is It Wrong For A Guy To Get Your Digit Behind You by Nobody: 10:58am On Apr 16, 2015
Khalessi:

Between you and mizmycoli who write pass?

lolz
I gat nothing on Coli, she is my boss. smiley
Re: Ladies, Is It Wrong For A Guy To Get Your Digit Behind You by Nobody: 3:46pm On Apr 16, 2015
KingTom:
Na their Queen-mother Ivvy wey me I fear pass sef grin grin
Lol!

I no follow mention her name o. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

All These Stunning Women Are Prison Inmates (photos) / "NATIONAL EX DAY". Leave A Message To Your Ex Without Saying Their Name / Why I Killed My Girlfriend [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.