Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,841 members, 7,813,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:24 PM

Ladies, Is It Wrong For A Guy To Get Your Digit Behind You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Is It Wrong For A Guy To Get Your Digit Behind You (6317 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me / Ladies Is It A Bad Idea To Spread Your Panties Outside? / Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Is It Wrong For A Guy To Get Your Digit Behind You by Thissonofman(m): 9:01pm On Apr 15, 2015
I would like to know if ladies prefer guys asking them for their phone nos rather than the guy getting it their own, maybe from someone else.
Re: Ladies, Is It Wrong For A Guy To Get Your Digit Behind You by iceberylin(m): 9:02pm On Apr 15, 2015
They should understand, not all guys are bold.
Re: Ladies, Is It Wrong For A Guy To Get Your Digit Behind You by vjsmiles: 9:04pm On Apr 15, 2015
[size=14pt] most.ladies wouldnt find such guys overly attractive except she was really into you and was waiting for you to make a move.....

even though she liked you,there is a frigging chance her likeness for you will detoriate.... [/size]
Re: Ladies, Is It Wrong For A Guy To Get Your Digit Behind You by Nobody: 9:05pm On Apr 15, 2015
What makes it wrong?
Re: Ladies, Is It Wrong For A Guy To Get Your Digit Behind You by evanscheck(m): 9:06pm On Apr 15, 2015
I dnt have an opinion, but ask sai buhari atleast he wud have an answer to that question
Re: Ladies, Is It Wrong For A Guy To Get Your Digit Behind You by Nobody: 9:07pm On Apr 15, 2015
No.
Not wrong @ all.

I think the major problem is just that feeling of insecurity.
We keep wondering what part of our profile the "directory" must have downloaded to you (the guy).

Y'know how guys are,e.g_ "take this girl's number, if you fit get her ehn...10k".

In a situation where the directory happens to be someone we trust and feel comfortable with, we wouldn't have much problem with it.

Not every guy is bold, we know that : though we all appreciate the chase.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, Is It Wrong For A Guy To Get Your Digit Behind You by mirexxx(f): 9:15pm On Apr 15, 2015
why would u collect my number Behind my back??
the annoying part is they add you on whatsapp and tell u an angel sent your number to em!
I fvcking block em right away! undecided
idiiots! tongue
Re: Ladies, Is It Wrong For A Guy To Get Your Digit Behind You by Cutehector(m): 9:16pm On Apr 15, 2015
Who gave u my number??
Re: Ladies, Is It Wrong For A Guy To Get Your Digit Behind You by Thissonofman(m): 9:26pm On Apr 15, 2015
mirexxx:
the annoying part is they add you on whatsapp and tell u an angel sent your number to em!
idiiots! tongue
what about old friends
Re: Ladies, Is It Wrong For A Guy To Get Your Digit Behind You by Thissonofman(m): 9:27pm On Apr 15, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
No.
Not wrong @ all.

We keep wondering what part of our profile the "directory" must have downloaded to you (the guy).

Y'know how guys are,e.g_ "take this girl's number, if you fit get her ehn...10k".

In a situation where the directory happens to be someone we trust and feel comfortable with, we wouldn't have much problem with it.

I see
Re: Ladies, Is It Wrong For A Guy To Get Your Digit Behind You by mirexxx(f): 9:28pm On Apr 15, 2015
Thissonofman:

what about old friends
a "guy" someone u dunno!
op didn't say an old friend
Re: Ladies, Is It Wrong For A Guy To Get Your Digit Behind You by Nobody: 9:29pm On Apr 15, 2015
Totally absurd and unacceptable to me. Why go behind my back?

And the worst, when they call, they don't say the main shiit of why they are calling, and how they got the number. Nonsense
Re: Ladies, Is It Wrong For A Guy To Get Your Digit Behind You by malaria(f): 9:34pm On Apr 15, 2015
A boy will do that, a man wouldn't because a man should be bold enough to ask a lady for her number respectful. If is am old friend, is a different ball game altogether. If you ask, and don't get it, simply she doesn't want you to have it. Why the stress of sneaking behind. Is he a stalker or a cia agent
Re: Ladies, Is It Wrong For A Guy To Get Your Digit Behind You by joseph1832(m): 9:48pm On Apr 15, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
No.
Not wrong @ all.

That's why you guys have all the propensity to do shakara and thus misbehave even when you know you dig the guy!.
Re: Ladies, Is It Wrong For A Guy To Get Your Digit Behind You by joseph1832(m): 9:51pm On Apr 15, 2015
Nneka123:
Totally absurd and unacceptable to me. Why go behind my back?

And the worst, when they call, they don't say the main shiit of why they are calling, and how they got the number. Nonsense
Really? Wow! Tell me, how would you feel if I got your number behind your back, call you and tell you straight up that I want to shag you? Surely you would think me insane right?

I never could fancy a Nigerian girl grasp for sincerity!. grin.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Is It Wrong For A Guy To Get Your Digit Behind You by Nobody: 9:52pm On Apr 15, 2015
Depends on the mood you were in when he called.

I went to bank to pay in some money, when I got home, a guy called and said he copied/stole my number from the deposit register.....I just weak cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Is It Wrong For A Guy To Get Your Digit Behind You by EddyBlingzz(m): 9:53pm On Apr 15, 2015
Blackett:
What makes it wrong?
everything makes it wrong.
Re: Ladies, Is It Wrong For A Guy To Get Your Digit Behind You by Nobody: 9:54pm On Apr 15, 2015
EddyBlingzz:
everything makes it wrong.
But you'll be happy when a girl gets your number somewhere and call you?
Re: Ladies, Is It Wrong For A Guy To Get Your Digit Behind You by Nobody: 10:01pm On Apr 15, 2015
joseph1832:
Really? Wow! Tell me, how would you feel if I got your number behind your back, call you and tell you straight up that I want to shag you? Surely you would think me insane right?

grin, good to know
Re: Ladies, Is It Wrong For A Guy To Get Your Digit Behind You by Thissonofman(m): 10:22pm On Apr 15, 2015
joseph1832:

hmm
Re: Ladies, Is It Wrong For A Guy To Get Your Digit Behind You by Thissonofman(m): 10:25pm On Apr 15, 2015
softysparky:

I went to bank to pay in some money, when I got home, a guy called and said he copied/stole my number from the deposit register.....I just weak cheesy grin
the guy sharp.
Re: Ladies, Is It Wrong For A Guy To Get Your Digit Behind You by joseph1832(m): 10:26pm On Apr 15, 2015
Nneka123:
grin, good to know
Yea it is! Some of you girls all like or crave for the truth when it actual fact you can't handle it or can't even stand it!.
Re: Ladies, Is It Wrong For A Guy To Get Your Digit Behind You by dechandel(f): 10:27pm On Apr 15, 2015
I don't dig that but its sometimes sweet..
Me bestfriend of three years n counting got my digits through that way.. Agapecharis thats how i met those peeps you asked me about grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Is It Wrong For A Guy To Get Your Digit Behind You by modskiller(m): 10:28pm On Apr 15, 2015
mirexxx:
idiiots! tongue
were you smoking that lip stick?
Re: Ladies, Is It Wrong For A Guy To Get Your Digit Behind You by 2dice(m): 10:30pm On Apr 15, 2015
See them ..
But to steal your crush number and call him..is not a sin Bah?
*Smdeek
Re: Ladies, Is It Wrong For A Guy To Get Your Digit Behind You by Nobody: 10:31pm On Apr 15, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
No.
Not wrong @ all.

Between you and mizmycoli who write pass?
Re: Ladies, Is It Wrong For A Guy To Get Your Digit Behind You by Mystery007(m): 10:31pm On Apr 15, 2015
softysparky:

Lolz. ah no fit laugh abeg. The guy mean bzbess
Re: Ladies, Is It Wrong For A Guy To Get Your Digit Behind You by Nobody: 10:32pm On Apr 15, 2015
mirexxx:
idiiots! tongue
Whoever gets numbers from Angels. Lol! grin
Re: Ladies, Is It Wrong For A Guy To Get Your Digit Behind You by 2dice(m): 10:33pm On Apr 15, 2015
dechandel:
Me bestfriend of three years n counting got my digits through that way.. Agapecharis thats how i met those peeps you asked me about grin grin grin
damn she BestfriendZone the n!gga sad
Re: Ladies, Is It Wrong For A Guy To Get Your Digit Behind You by joseph1832(m): 10:33pm On Apr 15, 2015
dechandel:
Oh you mean your best friend of 3 yrs back got your number behind your back and you think its sweet?, no wonder he's still your best friend. grin
Re: Ladies, Is It Wrong For A Guy To Get Your Digit Behind You by joseph1832(m): 10:35pm On Apr 15, 2015
2dice:

Imagine the trouble the nigger went through and he still ended up being nothing more than friends! What a shame!!!.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Is It Wrong For A Guy To Get Your Digit Behind You by dechandel(f): 10:40pm On Apr 15, 2015
2dice:

grin grin grin
joseph1832:
Oh you mean your best friend of 3 yrs back got your number behind your back and you think its sweet?, no wonder he's still your best friend. grin
Nicca is not complaining grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

That Awkward Moment, When You See Your Dad Bleeping Your Mum / 10 Pictures Of H0tties Who Enjoy Displaying Their Assets On Instagram / Plus Sized South African Lady Flaunts Her Curves In A Swimsuit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.