Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Ladies, Is It Wrong For A Guy To Get Your Digit Behind You - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Is It Wrong For A Guy To Get Your Digit Behind You (6422 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me / Ladies Is It A Bad Idea To Spread Your Panties Outside? / Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Is It Wrong For A Guy To Get Your Digit Behind You by Nobody: 3:49pm On Apr 16, 2015
mirexxx:
why would u collect my number Behind my back??
the annoying part is they add you on whatsapp and tell u an angel sent your number to em!
I fvcking block em right away! undecided
idiiots! tongue
Ode, Angels work in mysterious ways......
Re: Ladies, Is It Wrong For A Guy To Get Your Digit Behind You by mirexxx(f): 4:01pm On Apr 16, 2015
crixtex:

Ode, Angels work in mysterious ways......
ode!
Re: Ladies, Is It Wrong For A Guy To Get Your Digit Behind You by Nobody: 4:04pm On Apr 16, 2015
mirexxx:
ode!
Yoruba mumu.... fake girl
Re: Ladies, Is It Wrong For A Guy To Get Your Digit Behind You by Strongfaze(m): 5:26pm On Apr 16, 2015
Digits from behind or from her is no issue because everything is fair in LOVE and WAR.
Re: Ladies, Is It Wrong For A Guy To Get Your Digit Behind You by mirexxx(f): 5:29pm On Apr 16, 2015
crixtex:

Yoruba mumu.... fake girl
hmm u should know someone 2 call them fake pls. bye!
Re: Ladies, Is It Wrong For A Guy To Get Your Digit Behind You by KingTom(m): 8:23pm On Apr 16, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Lol!

I no follow mention her name o. grin
lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies, Is It Wrong For A Guy To Get Your Digit Behind You by Nobody: 1:18am On Apr 17, 2015
mirexxx:
hmm u should know someone 2 call them fake pls. bye!
Ur profile reeks pf fakeness... no dp, no location.... infact no one shud ever know u!
Re: Ladies, Is It Wrong For A Guy To Get Your Digit Behind You by mirexxx(f): 1:21am On Apr 17, 2015
crixtex:

Ur profile reeks pf fakeness... no dp, no location.... infact no one shud ever know u!
outta point?? go to bed
Re: Ladies, Is It Wrong For A Guy To Get Your Digit Behind You by Nobody: 1:32am On Apr 17, 2015
mirexxx:
outta point?? go to bed
lol.. u thinkvsay Nepa don take my side light lol..... I wudnt call u a fake girl if I do not know yu... hehe... How wil u b awake at a time such as ds...
Re: Ladies, Is It Wrong For A Guy To Get Your Digit Behind You by MzMay(f): 9:30am On Apr 17, 2015
tz nt wrong buh if e fails to tell ne whr e got d number 4rm,gobe go sele
Re: Ladies, Is It Wrong For A Guy To Get Your Digit Behind You by MzMay(f): 9:30am On Apr 17, 2015
tz nt wrong buh if e fails to tell me whr e got d number 4rm,gobe go sele
Re: Ladies, Is It Wrong For A Guy To Get Your Digit Behind You by MzMay(f): 9:32am On Apr 17, 2015
smileytz nt wrong buh if e fails to tell me whr e got d number 4rm,gobe go sele
Re: Ladies, Is It Wrong For A Guy To Get Your Digit Behind You by MzMay(f): 9:32am On Apr 17, 2015
Thissonofman:
I would like to know if ladies prefer guys asking them for their phone nos rather than the guy getting it their own, maybe from someone else.
Re: Ladies, Is It Wrong For A Guy To Get Your Digit Behind You by chenor(f): 10:39am On Apr 17, 2015
Thissonofman:
I would like to know if ladies prefer guys asking them for their phone nos rather than the guy getting it their own, maybe from someone else.
.. Quite alright will admire his courage if he has asked before and I refused to give him and admire his cowardly nature if he didn't ask me. But it won't be funny at all
Re: Ladies, Is It Wrong For A Guy To Get Your Digit Behind You by Thissonofman(m): 9:40pm On Apr 17, 2015
Strongfaze:
Digits from behind or from her is no issue because everything is fair in LOVE and WAR.
as in ehh

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Is It Wrong For A Guy To Get Your Digit Behind You by Thissonofman(m): 9:41pm On Apr 17, 2015
chenor:
.. Quite alright will admire his courage if he has asked before and I refused to give him and admire his cowardly nature if he didn't ask me. But it won't be funny at all
is that so?
Re: Ladies, Is It Wrong For A Guy To Get Your Digit Behind You by Thissonofman(m): 9:43pm On Apr 17, 2015
MzMay:
smileytz nt wrong buh if e fails to tell me whr e got d number 4rm,gobe go sele
lol. OK.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Africa S€x Story : [story] Unfulfilled Promises Episode 1 To 10 / All The Two (2) Minutes Guys...read How To Last Longer In Bed Naturally / Pictures Of Dead Pose Trending In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.