Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,198 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Ladies, Is It Wrong For A Guy To Get Your Digit Behind You - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Is It Wrong For A Guy To Get Your Digit Behind You (6416 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me / Ladies Is It A Bad Idea To Spread Your Panties Outside? / Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Is It Wrong For A Guy To Get Your Digit Behind You by Nobody: 11:15pm On Apr 15, 2015
dechandel:
Why you dey pity for am?? tongue
Na good jackpot joor.. I am not in to get fat cheques from him, just a big office with the necessary decors grin grin
Chei! Nnaa enn

anyway sha make I find who know person wey know am make I still hustle your number from am. grin
Re: Ladies, Is It Wrong For A Guy To Get Your Digit Behind You by Nobody: 11:15pm On Apr 15, 2015
KingTom:
Turkey wey get bird flu! grin grin grin
*faints* grin
Re: Ladies, Is It Wrong For A Guy To Get Your Digit Behind You by dechandel(f): 11:16pm On Apr 15, 2015
2dice:

why stress a niccur when you gonna be the one enjoying the relationship most
Enjoying it most in what ways na?? grin
joseph1832:
Yea whatever!. As long as your head won't burst into flames like Ghost Rider, you might as well smile. grin.
Have fun.
Smile for saying that my bestfriend is dumb??

Goodnight!! angry
Re: Ladies, Is It Wrong For A Guy To Get Your Digit Behind You by Nobody: 11:17pm On Apr 15, 2015
mirexxx:
mtchewwwwwwwwwwww
Wetin dey worry this one?? E be like say you never drink garri today. grin
Re: Ladies, Is It Wrong For A Guy To Get Your Digit Behind You by KingTom(m): 11:19pm On Apr 15, 2015
AgapeCharis:
*faints* grin
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Is It Wrong For A Guy To Get Your Digit Behind You by dechandel(f): 11:20pm On Apr 15, 2015
KingTom:
I no hear, mumu that was the trap I bin dey find to nail you, my kinsmen from Calabar don see the screenshots! We must liberate Beennk umar!!! grin
Hehehehehe
That your mumu voicenote still dey make me laugh o grin

You know thats how we roll na grin embarassed.. You sef swerve joor
I take back my sorry grin
Re: Ladies, Is It Wrong For A Guy To Get Your Digit Behind You by Beennkumar(m): 11:21pm On Apr 15, 2015
KingTom:
I no hear, mumu that was the trap I bin dey find to nail you, my kinsmen from Calabar don see the screenshots! We must liberate Beennkumar!!! grin
undecided undecided
Re: Ladies, Is It Wrong For A Guy To Get Your Digit Behind You by MrIncrediible(m): 11:21pm On Apr 15, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
No.
Not wrong @ all.

I think the major problem is just that feeling of insecurity.
We keep wondering what part of our profile the "directory" must have downloaded to you (the guy).

Y'know how guys are,e.g_ "take this girl's number, if you fit get her ehn...10k".

In a situation where the directory happens to be someone we trust and feel comfortable with, we wouldn't have much problem with it.

Not every guy is bold, we know that : though we all appreciate the chase.
I thought you're married?? undecided undecided
Re: Ladies, Is It Wrong For A Guy To Get Your Digit Behind You by KingTom(m): 11:22pm On Apr 15, 2015
dechandel:
Hehehehehe
That your mumu voicenote still dey make me laugh o grin

You know thats how we roll na grin embarassed.. You sef swerve joor
I take back my sorry grin
Mumu I mean wetin I talk. The fresh Ekaette dey here sef, big nyash like trailer. Chai When Beennkumar see am ehn, your jedi jedi turkey body no go trip am again grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, Is It Wrong For A Guy To Get Your Digit Behind You by KingTom(m): 11:23pm On Apr 15, 2015
Beennkumar:

undecided undecided
Do you ever smile? grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Is It Wrong For A Guy To Get Your Digit Behind You by mirexxx(f): 11:24pm On Apr 15, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Wetin dey worry this one?? E be like say you never drink garri today. grin
what's that suppose 2 mean? sad
Re: Ladies, Is It Wrong For A Guy To Get Your Digit Behind You by Nobody: 11:26pm On Apr 15, 2015
mirexxx:
what's that suppose 2 mean? sad
E mean say na garri dey give you sense. grin
Re: Ladies, Is It Wrong For A Guy To Get Your Digit Behind You by 2dice(m): 11:26pm On Apr 15, 2015
dechandel:
Enjoying it most in what ways na?? grinSmile for saying that my bestfriend is dumb??

Goodnight!! angry
like yu dont knw..
Wich of the ladies @ picx is U..make i see d face d dat BestfriendZone sum1 for 3years
Re: Ladies, Is It Wrong For A Guy To Get Your Digit Behind You by dechandel(f): 11:27pm On Apr 15, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Chei! Nnaa enn

anyway sha make I find who know person wey know am make I still hustle your number from am. grin
Heheheh..
Gulder ultimate search toh badt grin

KingTom:
Mumu I mean wetin I talk. The fresh Ekaette dey here sef, big nyash like trailer. Chai When Beennkumar see am ehn, your jedi jedi turkey body no go trip am again grin grin grin
Ekaette wey you don shag finish??
E no go better for you grin grin
Re: Ladies, Is It Wrong For A Guy To Get Your Digit Behind You by Beennkumar(m): 11:27pm On Apr 15, 2015
KingTom:
Do you ever smile? grin
LOL. grin

Of course I do. When I'm with my wife. cheesy
Re: Ladies, Is It Wrong For A Guy To Get Your Digit Behind You by mirexxx(f): 11:28pm On Apr 15, 2015
AgapeCharis:
E mean say na garri dey give you sense. grin
you're crazy sad bye!
Re: Ladies, Is It Wrong For A Guy To Get Your Digit Behind You by dechandel(f): 11:30pm On Apr 15, 2015
Beennkumar:

LOL. grin
Yasss baby!! Tell him grin

Kingtom you sha can go and die now grin grin
Re: Ladies, Is It Wrong For A Guy To Get Your Digit Behind You by Nobody: 11:30pm On Apr 15, 2015
dechandel:
Heheheh..

No worry. I don make contact. I go call you tomorow. grin
Re: Ladies, Is It Wrong For A Guy To Get Your Digit Behind You by KingTom(m): 11:30pm On Apr 15, 2015
dechandel:
Heheheh..

****Coughs, clears throat*******
Spiritual cleansing grin grin
Re: Ladies, Is It Wrong For A Guy To Get Your Digit Behind You by KingTom(m): 11:32pm On Apr 15, 2015
Beennkumar:

LOL. grin

You now use matching fonts? cry
I give up, Ekaette go home, Dechandel has won this ROUND! grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, Is It Wrong For A Guy To Get Your Digit Behind You by Nobody: 11:32pm On Apr 15, 2015
mirexxx:
you're crazy sad bye!
Choi! So you mean say when you never drink garri your sense of humour dey follow loss? Oya come carry small garri. grin
Re: Ladies, Is It Wrong For A Guy To Get Your Digit Behind You by KingTom(m): 11:33pm On Apr 15, 2015
dechandel:

Yinmu march brake jor, I dey come back soon, make una enjoy for now grin grin
Re: Ladies, Is It Wrong For A Guy To Get Your Digit Behind You by Beennkumar(m): 11:34pm On Apr 15, 2015
dechandel:

I think He could stay alive for a while, so He could win the Miss Nairaland title.

KingTom, have you been verified? tongue
Re: Ladies, Is It Wrong For A Guy To Get Your Digit Behind You by dechandel(f): 11:35pm On Apr 15, 2015
KingTom:
You now use matching fonts? cry
I give up, Ekaette go home, Dechan del has won this ROUND! grin grin grin
All i know how to do is win cool grin grin
Re: Ladies, Is It Wrong For A Guy To Get Your Digit Behind You by mirexxx(f): 11:35pm On Apr 15, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Choi! So you mean say when you never drink garri your sense of humour dey follow loss? Oya come carry small garri. grin
lol u no well grin
Re: Ladies, Is It Wrong For A Guy To Get Your Digit Behind You by justmag(m): 11:36pm On Apr 15, 2015
mirexxx:
why would u collect my number Behind my back??
the annoying part is they add you on whatsapp and tell u an angel sent your number to em!
I fvcking block em right away! undecided
idiiots! tongue

Lmaoooo....this is too funny. grin
Re: Ladies, Is It Wrong For A Guy To Get Your Digit Behind You by KingTom(m): 11:37pm On Apr 15, 2015
Beennkumar:

I think He could stay alive for a while, so He could win the Miss Nairaland title.

When the gods want to finish a man, they first make him mad undecided
You well so? grin
Re: Ladies, Is It Wrong For A Guy To Get Your Digit Behind You by mirexxx(f): 11:37pm On Apr 15, 2015
justmag:

Lmaoooo....this is too funny. grin
ok
Re: Ladies, Is It Wrong For A Guy To Get Your Digit Behind You by KingTom(m): 11:37pm On Apr 15, 2015
dechandel:
All i know how to do is win cool grin grin
Iya weyrey grin
Re: Ladies, Is It Wrong For A Guy To Get Your Digit Behind You by dechandel(f): 11:39pm On Apr 15, 2015
Beennkumar:

Ohh..
That's true, i totally forgot..

So Kingtom have you been verified?? grin
Re: Ladies, Is It Wrong For A Guy To Get Your Digit Behind You by Nobody: 11:39pm On Apr 15, 2015
mirexxx:
lol u no well grin
gringringrin

Biko that angel wey dey share your number. . . Tell am say I dey find am. grin
Re: Ladies, Is It Wrong For A Guy To Get Your Digit Behind You by Nobody: 11:42pm On Apr 15, 2015
mirexxx:
ok
gringringrin

Mirexxx why evils? Guy just quote you still shine teeth on top. Na only ok you reply am. gringrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Tips To Make A Woman Scream In Bed Non-stop Every Time / I Really Need A Man Very Urgent, Because I Am Getting Very Old – Lady Says / My Experience With A 9ja Babe Gold Digger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.