Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,202 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Ladies, Is It Wrong For A Guy To Get Your Digit Behind You - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Is It Wrong For A Guy To Get Your Digit Behind You (6417 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me / Ladies Is It A Bad Idea To Spread Your Panties Outside? / Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Is It Wrong For A Guy To Get Your Digit Behind You by 2dice(m): 10:40pm On Apr 15, 2015
joseph1832:
Imagine the trouble the nigger went through and he still ended up being nothing more than friends! What a shame!!!.
she might be inna relationship
or he didn't play his role very well..
But seriously if i want relationship and a girl be like friendship..i jes jejely move on
Re: Ladies, Is It Wrong For A Guy To Get Your Digit Behind You by Thissonofman(m): 10:40pm On Apr 15, 2015
dechandel:
I don't dig that but its sometimes sweet..
Me bestfriend of three years n counting got my digits through that way.. Agapecharis thats how i met those peeps you asked me about grin grin grin
why sometimes. it should be always
Re: Ladies, Is It Wrong For A Guy To Get Your Digit Behind You by mirexxx(f): 10:43pm On Apr 15, 2015
chipmunkey:

Whoever gets numbers from Angels. Lol! grin
munkey i experienced it first-hand!
had no option buh to be friends with him tongue
Re: Ladies, Is It Wrong For A Guy To Get Your Digit Behind You by joseph1832(m): 10:43pm On Apr 15, 2015
dechandel:

Nicca is not complaining grin grin
Why should he, he's a dumb f**k! LMAO!!!. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Is It Wrong For A Guy To Get Your Digit Behind You by 2dice(m): 10:44pm On Apr 15, 2015
dechandel:
grin grin grin
Nicca is not complaining grin grin
he can't
he won't
ok..when next you guys re meeting ..u give him a kiss ..jes short one...then you will knw all his pain..
Bae you knw how many Vaseline he Dedicated to U alone?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Is It Wrong For A Guy To Get Your Digit Behind You by dechandel(f): 10:45pm On Apr 15, 2015
2dice:

she might be inna relationship
or he didn't play his role very well..
But seriously if i want relationship and a girl be like friendship..i jes jejely move on
He played his cards quite well, but he just couldnt carry out his motives cause i am that sweet grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Is It Wrong For A Guy To Get Your Digit Behind You by dechandel(f): 10:48pm On Apr 15, 2015
2dice:

he can't
he won't
ok..when next you guys re meeting ..u give him a kiss ..jes short one...then you will knw all his pain..
Bae you knw how many Vaseline he Dedicated to U alone?
Hehehehehhe
I help him pick out his bed buddies now¿¿?? That's how close we are now.. Kiss?? Lool
Re: Ladies, Is It Wrong For A Guy To Get Your Digit Behind You by Nobody: 10:49pm On Apr 15, 2015
dechandel:
I don't dig that but its sometimes sweet..
Me bestfriend of three years n counting got my digits through that way.. Agapecharis thats how i met those peeps you asked me about grin grin grin
Oh. . I see. grin
But why you bestfriendzone am nau? sad Anyway sha. . . #EdoGuysRock! cool You'll agree with me dechandel. grin

Reminds me of an interview I went for recently. A week after the interview I got a call from a lady and she said it's me **l**n. I immediately knew it was her cos we had a little chat. See as my belle drink fanta once! grin
When I asked her how she got my number she said she mistakenly took the attendance list home (iffa hear! grin)
Re: Ladies, Is It Wrong For A Guy To Get Your Digit Behind You by dechandel(f): 10:50pm On Apr 15, 2015
joseph1832:
Why should he, he's a dumb f**k! LMAO!!!. grin grin grin
Nopeee.. He is not tongue
He is loyal grin grin
Re: Ladies, Is It Wrong For A Guy To Get Your Digit Behind You by KingTom(m): 10:50pm On Apr 15, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Oh. . I see. grin
But why you bestfriendzone am nau? sad Anyway sha. . . #EdoGuysRock! cool You'll agree with me dechandel. grin

Reminds me of an interview I went for recently. A week after the interview I got a call from a lady and she said it's me **l**n. I immediately knew it was her cos we had a little chat. See as my belle drink fanta once! grin
When I asked her how she got my number she said she mistakenly took the attendance list home (iffa hear! grin)

This one dey here dey advertise himself grin grin
Re: Ladies, Is It Wrong For A Guy To Get Your Digit Behind You by Nobody: 10:52pm On Apr 15, 2015
KingTom:

This one dey here dey advertise himself grin grin
Omo the thing sweet me small. grin
Re: Ladies, Is It Wrong For A Guy To Get Your Digit Behind You by joseph1832(m): 10:53pm On Apr 15, 2015
dechandel:
Nopeee.. He is not tongue
He is loyal grin grin
All the more reason why I said HE IS A DUMB F**K!!!. grin and you just proved it.

You one bad gurl!! wink
Re: Ladies, Is It Wrong For A Guy To Get Your Digit Behind You by dechandel(f): 10:54pm On Apr 15, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Oh. . I see. grin

Edo guys like girls pass heaven sef undecided
Bestfriendzone? For future references.. Jackpot things grin grin

About your job interview, hope she is gon do some behind the scene ish for you? No be only to carry the attendance waka o grin
Re: Ladies, Is It Wrong For A Guy To Get Your Digit Behind You by Nobody: 10:54pm On Apr 15, 2015
mirexxx:
munkey i experienced it first-hand!
had no option buh to be friends with him tongue
Hmmmm! You. Just gave me an idea. cheesy
Re: Ladies, Is It Wrong For A Guy To Get Your Digit Behind You by Kayoski(m): 10:55pm On Apr 15, 2015
malaria:
A boy will do that, a man wouldn't because a man should be bold enough to ask a lady for her number respectful. If is am old friend, is a different ball game altogether. If you ask, and don't get it, simply she doesn't want you to have it. Why the stress of sneaking behind. Is he a stalker or a cia agent
Everybody dey talk even malaria sef dey talk.. Na wah o

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Is It Wrong For A Guy To Get Your Digit Behind You by KingTom(m): 10:56pm On Apr 15, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Omo the thing sweet me small. grin
I just dey look you and that nama Dechandel grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, Is It Wrong For A Guy To Get Your Digit Behind You by mirexxx(f): 10:56pm On Apr 15, 2015
chipmunkey:

Hmmmm! You. Just gave me an idea. cheesy
lol we even dated cheesy cheesy
try it! it might just work lipsrsealed grin
Re: Ladies, Is It Wrong For A Guy To Get Your Digit Behind You by dechandel(f): 10:59pm On Apr 15, 2015
KingTom:
Efi hausa grin
I know say you go call me grin
Oya i didnt miss you.. Talk your own¿? grin
Re: Ladies, Is It Wrong For A Guy To Get Your Digit Behind You by Nobody: 11:00pm On Apr 15, 2015
mirexxx:
hmmmm!
Now I'm thinking really hard on who to use it on around here.
Re: Ladies, Is It Wrong For A Guy To Get Your Digit Behind You by Nobody: 11:02pm On Apr 15, 2015
dechandel:
Edo guys like girls pass heaven sef undecided
Bestfriendzone? For future references.. Jackpot things grin grin

About your job interview, hope she is gon do some behind the scene ish for you? No be only ro carry the attendance waka o grin
If I hear say she carry any list go house. There was no way she would have carried it. She just copied my number from the list and saved it.

Jackpot thing? gringrin cry I dey pity for the boy. Anyway sha I no blame am. All those rich kids wey dey use peak milk raise no dey get sense. gringrin
Re: Ladies, Is It Wrong For A Guy To Get Your Digit Behind You by 2dice(m): 11:04pm On Apr 15, 2015
dechandel:
Hehehehehhe
I help him pick out his bed buddies now¿¿?? That's how close we are now.. Kiss?? Lool
the guys stillll hoping..only if you could read his mind when his with you
Re: Ladies, Is It Wrong For A Guy To Get Your Digit Behind You by Nobody: 11:04pm On Apr 15, 2015
KingTom:
Dechandel no be nama o. Na turkey she be. grin
Re: Ladies, Is It Wrong For A Guy To Get Your Digit Behind You by dechandel(f): 11:05pm On Apr 15, 2015
joseph1832:
All the more reason why I said HE IS A DUMB F**K!!!. grin and you just proved it.

You one bad gurl!! wink
angry angry angry
Re: Ladies, Is It Wrong For A Guy To Get Your Digit Behind You by KingTom(m): 11:06pm On Apr 15, 2015
dechandel:
Efi hausa grin
I know say you go call me grin
Oya i didnt miss you.. Talk your own¿? grin
See this -Odidere oshi kekere! If no be say my guy AgapeCharis get convo with you, I for deal with you this night!
I miss you small o! That nama how market insult take style pain me o grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, Is It Wrong For A Guy To Get Your Digit Behind You by Nobody: 11:06pm On Apr 15, 2015
mirexxx:
Abeg who get mirexxx number? I wan try this method for her head. grin
Re: Ladies, Is It Wrong For A Guy To Get Your Digit Behind You by 2dice(m): 11:07pm On Apr 15, 2015
dechandel:
He played his cards quite well, but he just couldnt carry out his motives cause i am that sweet grin grin
why stress a niccur when you gonna be the one enjoying the relationship most
Re: Ladies, Is It Wrong For A Guy To Get Your Digit Behind You by joseph1832(m): 11:08pm On Apr 15, 2015
dechandel:
angry angry angry
Yea whatever!. As long as your head won't burst into flames like Ghost Rider, you might as well smile. grin.

Have fun.
Re: Ladies, Is It Wrong For A Guy To Get Your Digit Behind You by dechandel(f): 11:09pm On Apr 15, 2015
AgapeCharis:
If I hear say she carry any list go house. There was no way she would have carried it. She just copied my number from the list and saved it.

Jackpot thing? gringrin cry I dey pity for the boy. Anyway sha I no blame am. All those rich kids wey dey use peak milk raise no dey get sense. gringrin
Why you dey pity for am?? tongue
Na good jackpot joor.. I am not in to get fat cheques from him, just a big office with the necessary decors grin grin
Re: Ladies, Is It Wrong For A Guy To Get Your Digit Behind You by KingTom(m): 11:10pm On Apr 15, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Dechandel no be nama o. Na turkey she be. grin
Turkey wey get bird flu! grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, Is It Wrong For A Guy To Get Your Digit Behind You by mirexxx(f): 11:11pm On Apr 15, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Abeg who get mirexxx number? I wan try this method for her head. grin
mtchewwwwwwwwwwww
Re: Ladies, Is It Wrong For A Guy To Get Your Digit Behind You by dechandel(f): 11:11pm On Apr 15, 2015
KingTom:
See this -Odidere oshi kekere! If no be say my guy AgapeCharis get convo with you, I for deal with you this night!
I miss you small o! That nama how market insult take style pain me o grin grin grin
E pain you?? shocked shocked
Sweetie i am so so sorry.. You should know it was all jokes na embarassed
Oya sorry you hear? grin
Re: Ladies, Is It Wrong For A Guy To Get Your Digit Behind You by KingTom(m): 11:13pm On Apr 15, 2015
dechandel:
E pain you?? shocked shocked
Sweetie i am so so sorry.. You should know it was all jokes na embarassed
Oya sorry you hear? grin
I no hear, mumu that was the trap I bin dey find to nail you, my kinsmen from Calabar don see the screenshots! We must liberate Beennkumar!!! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Experience Yesterday, Pls Help A Friend / How Do I Get The Attention Of This Guy Am Crushing On / 5 Signs You Are A Beast In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.