Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,628 members, 7,809,342 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:04 AM

British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions (97730 Views)

British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Entry-level Technical Trainee Programme / British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate (operations) Programme 2 / Entry Level Recruitment At British American Tobacco 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by ruhu: 12:55pm On Apr 22, 2015
sawyer89:

Hello,
I received the call a day after. The call was to verify my NYSC status and if I would be concluding NYSC on or before July as stipulated in the job posting, since I didn't upload any NYSC certificate. The call is NOT the expected phone interview!

Kind regards.
Pls, u receivd d success mail wen afta u did ur
cognitive tests?, d tym interval
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by hamzeiy: 1:25pm On Apr 22, 2015
sawyer89:

Hello,
I received the call a day after. The call was to verify my NYSC status and if I would be concluding NYSC on or before July as stipulated in the job posting, since I didn't upload any NYSC certificate. The call is NOT the expected phone interview!

Kind regards.
tnx alot bro....sucess is ours insha Allah

1 Like

Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by Nobody: 2:02pm On Apr 22, 2015
veevean1:
Still trying to muster courage to do the cognitive part. Sawyer how many numerical nd verbal was yours.

Just go ahead and do your thing; it's a breeze. You won't have any problems at all.
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by Ahumareze(f): 2:36pm On Apr 22, 2015
@veevean1:
no be only you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by emmabod(m): 5:03pm On Apr 22, 2015
sawyer89:

Hello,
Drop your mail please and I will contact you.
Regards.
please can you please contact me emabod2006@yahoo.com
thanks
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by mroyato(m): 5:08pm On Apr 22, 2015
sawyer89:
I applied for the Management Trainee (Manufacturing) on Saturday. I was successful in both the cultural and cognitive assessments. I Received a call this evening from an HR lady requesting for my NYSC status. I told her I will be concluding NYSC by June/July. Who else is in my shoe? Kinda feeling apprehensive sad

Same here bro...at about 5pm today an HR lady called my fone requesting for my NYSC certificate too. That girl was sounding somehow although I asked her if there was any implication and she said there was none.
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by mroyato(m): 5:39pm On Apr 22, 2015
I think almost every BAT applicant (Management Trainee and Entry Level) is following this thread.
Well like I did before I just want to drop some hints about the process and more importantly about the Numerical and verbal reasoning assessment.
About BAT recruitment, it would surprise you to know that your profile is only been reviewed/screened until after you have passed the numerical & verbal assessment. Although passing the assessments does not guarantee your progress to the next level if your profile does not impress them. Then you wonder why some applicants were rejected almost immediately. The answer is that they didn't satisfy some benchmark requirements set by the company for its recruitment policies such as age, class and year of graduation, course of study, work experience, etc.
About the numerical & verbal assessments, I must confess that you must be good at maths or rather basic arithmetics if you want to scale the numerical hurdle. Good thing is that there's no time limit so you can take your time but once you start you must finish and its a no going back thing, I mean you must pick an answer to every question and once you click next you can't go back to that question. For MT applicants, get prepared for about 25-30 questions in that segment. As an engineer/ engineering graduate I bet you should be able to handle those questions. For Entry Level applicants, its about 10-20 questions. (Maximum of 20).
For the verbal assessment, its basically comprehension and fill in the gap type of question. The passages are the usual click A- if d information is true, B- if it is false and C- if you cannot tell. If you have been in the job search business you should know what I am talking about. For Management trainee applicants, the questions in this segment may not be up to 10, and if you are lucky, you might escape comprehension questions, all might be fill in the gap. For EL, it could be up to 10 or more and you can't run from comprehension.
Like I said earlier, it is until you have passed this stage that BAT starts reviewing your profile and if you are successful, get ready for the series of interview. Best of luck to everyone in this!!!

12 Likes

Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by kakashi12(m): 6:42pm On Apr 22, 2015
Please can you be rejected before writing any of the cognitive or CAT tests...
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by walearoy(m): 6:42pm On Apr 22, 2015
EngrBogon:

Imagine after I pass the CAT stage, I saw on my status, Reject COM. Dats heartbreaking

This is what I got when I checked my status,

HR status- Initial Review

I hope I get this 400k/ month job o
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by Uchboggy(m): 7:30pm On Apr 22, 2015
walearoy:

. Who told you its 400k per month, Keep dreaming. It not even up to 300k
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by fohia(m): 7:34pm On Apr 22, 2015
Uchboggy:

during d training or after training?

1 Like

Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by Uchboggy(m): 7:41pm On Apr 22, 2015
fohia:

during d training or after training?
during
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by walearoy(m): 7:45pm On Apr 22, 2015
Uchboggy:

Shebi one guy up the said 400k? grin

either which way I hope I make it sha
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by walearoy(m): 7:46pm On Apr 22, 2015
EngrBogon:

@ walearoy Pls wot year did u graduate? 2010 Wen did u finish ur youth service? 2012[/b]How many work experience do u hv?[b]2+ Pls reply let me know why dey hv to reject me after I must hv pass d test
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by cabrini: 8:24pm On Apr 22, 2015
mroyato:
I think almost every BAT applicant (Management Trainee and Entry Level) is following this thread.
Well like I did before I just want to drop some hints about the process and more importantly about the Numerical and verbal reasoning assessment.
About BAT recruitment, it would surprise you to know that your profile is only been reviewed/screened until after you have passed the numerical & verbal assessment. Although passing the assessments does not guarantee your progress to the next level if your profile does not impress them. Then you wonder why some applicants were rejected almost immediately. The answer is that they didn't satisfy some benchmark requirements set by the company for its recruitment policies such as age, class and year of graduation, course of study, work experience, etc.
About the numerical & verbal assessments, I must confess that you must be good at maths or rather basic arithmetics if you want to scale the numerical hurdle. Good thing is that there's no time limit so you can take your time but once you start you must finish and its a no going back thing, I mean you must pick an answer to every question and once you click next you can't go back to that question. For MT applicants, get prepared for about 25-30 questions in that segment. As an engineer/ engineering graduate I bet you should be able to handle those questions. For Entry Level applicants, its about 10-20 questions. (Maximum of 20).
For the verbal assessment, its basically comprehension and fill in the gap type of question. The passages are the usual click A- if d information is true, B- if it is false and C- if you cannot tell. If you have been in the job search business you should know what I am talking about. For Management trainee applicants, the questions in this segment may not be up to 10, and if you are lucky, you might escape comprehension questions, all might be fill in the gap. For EL, it could be up to 10 or more and you can't run from comprehension.
Like I said earlier, it is until you have passed this stage that BAT starts reviewing your profile and if you are successful, get ready for the series of interview. Best of luck to everyone in this!!!
. Pls what format is the numerical. Is it SHL or normal GMAT numerical?

1 Like

Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by emmabod(m): 10:46pm On Apr 22, 2015
sawyer89:

Hello,
Drop your mail please and I will contact you.
Regards.
please dude can you please contact me emmabod2006@yahoo.com
thanks
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by jamanuka: 11:50pm On Apr 22, 2015
Uchboggy:
Go through their site,they listed some comparator companies when defining their pay grade.What's the range of the comparator companies pay? There lies your answer
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by mroyato(m): 9:22am On Apr 23, 2015
EngrBogon:

Imagine after I pass the CAT stage, I saw on my status, Reject COM. Dats heartbreaking

Two things are possible;
1. You probably didn't pass the test satisfactorily or
2. Your profile did not impress or match their requirements.

Better luck next time!
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by mroyato(m): 9:27am On Apr 23, 2015
cabrini:
. Pls what format is the numerical. Is it SHL or normal GMAT numerical?

Usually SHL...basically graph and charts interpretations. But you'll find 1 or 2 GMAT-like questions.
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by ednut1(m): 9:55am On Apr 23, 2015
grin grin they jst fired me regret mail, "we are sorry" "it is a pity", d person dat composed it bad gan o cry angry grin

1 Like

Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by walearoy(m): 10:35am On Apr 23, 2015
ednut1:
grin grin they jst fired me regret mail, "we are sorry" "it is a pity", d person dat composed it bad gan o cry angry grin

I like the way you laffed it off,
Make i go check my own o so I go know if me sef go laff like you
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by arabralph(m): 11:49am On Apr 23, 2015
pls is d mails for TMR or MT,cos its becoming confusing..
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by mroyato(m): 12:36pm On Apr 23, 2015
ednut1:

Sorry bro..but I must confess you got me laughing with your write up
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by Nobody: 1:48pm On Apr 23, 2015
How did you check your status??
walearoy:

Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by Nobody: 3:26pm On Apr 23, 2015
How long does it take to get a notification result after writing the BAT cognitive test
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by walearoy(m): 4:11pm On Apr 23, 2015
Phyphian:
How did you check your status??

Login to the website

https://krb-xjobs.brassring.com/TGWebHost/home.aspx?partnerid=30015&siteid=5134

with your username nd password
Do check job application status and you'll see it
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by tinaupsky: 10:10am On Apr 24, 2015
sawyer89, I got a missed call from 090208692... but i dont know if it's from BAT. I tried calling the number but it was not connecting.

Please who else got a call from the number? Sawyer, did you get a call from that number or similar or was it a land line?
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by ikenna27(m): 11:21am On Apr 24, 2015
tinaupsky:
sawyer89, I got a missed call from 090208692... but i dont know if it's from BAT. I tried calling the number but it was not connecting.

Please who else got a call from the number? Sawyer, did you get a call from that number or similar or was it a land line?

That's Airtel customer's service care number control by one Mr Abiodun.Its not from BATN..you can use truecaller to confirm this number...the whole number is 09020869270..

1 Like

Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by tinaupsky: 12:05pm On Apr 24, 2015
thanks Ikenna, u are right!!! that's the complete number. But why was he calling me na? He better stops all this, or else!
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by Infoay: 6:44am On Apr 26, 2015
It is well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. / Entry Level Recruitment At British American Tobacco 2015 / Dangote Petroleum Refinery Engineering Trainees 2018 Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.