Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,896 members, 7,810,443 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:09 AM

Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate (75998 Views)

Gombe Boy Can't Urinate After He Was Hit By Hit & Run Driver (Photos) / Boy Who Drank Acid In Ogun School Dies After 9 Months (Photos) / An Object That Allows Women To Urinate Standing ''GoGirl'' (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by JayJustus(m): 9:30pm On Apr 16, 2015
konji konji konji konji konji konji konji konji
Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by chukel(m): 9:34pm On Apr 16, 2015
It's classical gonorrhea. Luckily for u, it's easy to treat. Just go to a hospital before it's too late. Poor treatment may lead to strictures in the future
Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by stephnie44(f): 9:35pm On Apr 16, 2015
kaywhynoni:
Hmmmmn, e Don happen!!!
gonococcus
Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by fergieboy: 9:38pm On Apr 16, 2015
mfm bro asap

Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by princety24(m): 9:38pm On Apr 16, 2015
mhizpeaarl:
Ógá o!!!! M sorry dear but we cant know the cause... Bt nxt tym he should control wia he puts his joystick... NW d Joy of his Stick is no longer dia... Let himc Hz doctor nd thn pray earnestly DZ al I cn really say
he see the doctor as fast as possible!!!pray too n learn ur lesson tooooo
mhizpeaarl:
Ógá o!!!! M sorry dear but we cant know the cause... Bt nxt tym he should control wia he puts his joystick... NW d Joy of his Stick is no longer dia... Let himc Hz doctor nd thn pray earnestly DZ al I cn really say
mhizpeaarl:
Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by Nobody: 9:39pm On Apr 16, 2015
jascon1:
He sud use granded wpeppair to massage his pireek
Hehehehe hehehehe......u no go kill person with laugh........ U are fvcking wicked. And as well funny...lol

1 Like

Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by Metrofox(m): 9:39pm On Apr 16, 2015
richidinho:
Gonorrhea

He should go to a nearby pharmacy
If left untreated it can turn to HIV

I like the way you hit the head on the nail cool
Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by Ninilowo(m): 9:39pm On Apr 16, 2015
Eyahhhh....... Kpele soogbo?
Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by steadyguy: 9:40pm On Apr 16, 2015
Gono gono super blue gono
Stops your dick from getting hard.
Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by babysheju2(f): 9:41pm On Apr 16, 2015
its called gonohrea. go to correct Alagbo n he'll be cured
Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by Dcaliphate(m): 9:43pm On Apr 16, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
That's an infection.
He should see the doctor ASAP not any blogger.

I wonder when we got here, people now bring all their issues to the social media. Even something as delicate as this....
i love this response, and if that is u in d pix then u r d bomb,, beauty+brains+hotness..
Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by Nobody: 9:47pm On Apr 16, 2015
Please does anyone know any soundproofing company that can do windows soundproofing in Laos?
Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by Nobody: 9:48pm On Apr 16, 2015
Somebody say Gono kokos
Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by newsprocom: 9:50pm On Apr 16, 2015
Chai! Iriri aye, nkan nbe
Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by Isangad1(m): 9:53pm On Apr 16, 2015
does that mean d woman is responsible 4 his difficulty. Africa will always be dark if we don't change our orientation
Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by sweetgala(m): 9:56pm On Apr 16, 2015
FrancisTony:
He's bearing the consequence of sleeping around just to be seen as a "bad boy".

Anyway, pele ti e. undecided

You are not ashame of yourself that you joined Nairaland to look at ladies picture.

Ol' boy forget that, me sef dey peep from time 2 time. Some of these NL beauties are to die for. Definitely some fine specimens in here..

Ladies holla ur guy sweet_gala importer and exporter of koliwater
Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by brownlolly(m): 9:58pm On Apr 16, 2015
Naughtysite:

Not that easy..

That's the primary solution. If it doesn't work, he needs to go for tests.
Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by engrjosefz(m): 10:01pm On Apr 16, 2015
GONOCACO ON POINT.... CONTACT THE NEAREST GBOGBONISHEA ;DGONOCACO ON POINT.... CONTACT THE NEAREST GBOGBONISHEA
Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by murphyrahm: 10:01pm On Apr 16, 2015
go to d doctor 4 advice. pls stop nonesence
Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by Nobody: 10:07pm On Apr 16, 2015
Please does anyone know any soundproofing company that can do windows soundproofing in Lagos?
Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by powerful1(m): 10:11pm On Apr 16, 2015
Make the guy go treat gonoreah sharp sharp![/color][color=#000099]
Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by iukpe: 10:12pm On Apr 16, 2015
jascon1:
He sud use granded peppair to massage his pireek

Nooo now!
Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by Nikapetrelli(f): 10:13pm On Apr 16, 2015
Naughtysite:

You mean Dr. Iguedo Goko cleanser ?

Thats funny how one medicine with cure 100 sicknesses.
Na so,na wetin dey talk for their advert.Provided is sickness,d medicine go cure am
Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by Chilug(m): 10:15pm On Apr 16, 2015
I don't think that is a problem, some people are complaining that they are urinating too much, so if he is nt urinating much he should be happy. grin
Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by Toks2008(m): 10:16pm On Apr 16, 2015
Hazardd:
i wonder some guy ooo

every hole they see, they will insert ....grin

this is why philandering is difficult for me because i cant use a condom to make love because i think it is odd licking a candy with its covering and secondly i cant make love without giving the mouth thing and GOD forbid i do that indiscriminately.

the guy must be a totally foolish guy for sexing a strange lady without protection.
Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by notoriousbabe: 10:24pm On Apr 16, 2015
Dat is esh hi vee now
Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by olaayodele(m): 10:26pm On Apr 16, 2015
lalasticlala:
It is an cute case of gonorrhea. Let him buy ciproxin capsule,500mg 1 daily

Source: http://www.ladunliadinews.com/2015/04/20-year-old-who-slept-with-girl-he-met.html?m=1
Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by Bola4mi(f): 10:27pm On Apr 16, 2015
Chai chai poor boy a lesson to all the men.
Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by BOWOTO(m): 10:32pm On Apr 16, 2015
Go those local herbs men/women. They'l treat you in two days.
Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by prospero15(m): 10:32pm On Apr 16, 2015
On a more serious note dis z funny...u knw ur joystick has no duplicate...anyway u tried..after seeing a doctor nw nd symptoms persists after 3days visit d gal one more tym...so stingy 2 afford #50...

***pls Easter z over no crucifixion...still a saint***
Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by Nobody: 10:35pm On Apr 16, 2015

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Be Careful Who You Sleep With / See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again / Help I Can't Have Erection Anymore.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.