Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,188 members, 7,818,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate (76049 Views)

Gombe Boy Can't Urinate After He Was Hit By Hit & Run Driver (Photos) / Boy Who Drank Acid In Ogun School Dies After 9 Months (Photos) / An Object That Allows Women To Urinate Standing ''GoGirl'' (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by Nobody: 8:31pm On Apr 16, 2015
Gonorrhea.

1 Like

Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by ijiini(m): 8:31pm On Apr 16, 2015
...this is y im always scared of cheap girls.....dia is danger in cheapness

1 Like

Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by olawale4uandi: 8:31pm On Apr 16, 2015
U better tell ur papa oti pa aro gidigba

1 Like

Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by ted1741: 8:32pm On Apr 16, 2015
The boy is infected by the girl with sexually transmitted disease, precisely, gonocacus (gonorea) or any of the various STDs. He should go for a test asap before it becomes chronic and difficult to treat. He should not cut corners (pullying right ear with right hand) by running to a pharmacist, quack doctor or herbalist for quick/cheap treatment. He should be tested to determine the type of STD.
Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by ehjiwummy(f): 8:34pm On Apr 16, 2015
Infection! Medical Attention ASAP
Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by sigmundfreud(m): 8:36pm On Apr 16, 2015
All these people with serious complaints on social media undecided
Better go to a hospital.
...perhaps we should open NAIRALAND CLINIC?

3 Likes

Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by Kassidy90(m): 8:36pm On Apr 16, 2015
I suspect Gonorrhea, tell him to go for Urethra swab and Urine - MCS in a certified lab..
Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by Curvinus(m): 8:36pm On Apr 16, 2015
this could be either Ghonorhea or escherichia coli shortly known as e-coli. He should a doc before things get out of hand.
Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by Nobody: 8:37pm On Apr 16, 2015
Funnicator:
you dey mind them. People are so dumb these days. Social media has greatly reduced thinking ability of many out there. Common sense is uncommon.

There are a lot of experienced people around.

Check my reply to the lady you quoted. That guy does not need to spend up to N500 to get cured. That is the essence of asking questions on social media once there is an experienced person who is willing share his or her knowledge for free.

With this, he will also learn from his mistakes. Painful urination is better told than experienced. Many things can cause his ailment but its obvious he got it via sex.

3 Likes

Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by 989900: 8:38pm On Apr 16, 2015
Growing up 'tins' cheesy, pray it's only 'gono', or something in that league, and nothing more serious contracted, you can get multiple STDs in one-go.
Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by Jennifer89(f): 8:38pm On Apr 16, 2015
So nairaland don turn hospital huh?

1 Like

Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by Rabsque(m): 8:38pm On Apr 16, 2015
I'm very sorry for the guy. Anyways, I sense that's a symptom of gonorrhea. He should seek medical attention asap and teka proper care of himself. I wish you well...
Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by Ensquare(m): 8:40pm On Apr 16, 2015
Did he use condom?
Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by Nobody: 8:40pm On Apr 16, 2015
Cutehector:
lol konji doesn't care if d person has stds or wat hav u, e just wan bleep... grin

Many girls are dirty.

Sorry to say this, but the guy who is just after what is beneath the skirt does not care..
Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by LEXYCOM: 8:41pm On Apr 16, 2015
It is either ebola or hiv......
Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by johnnystacks(m): 8:41pm On Apr 16, 2015
brownlolly:
Beecham Ampiclox...
not at all. Ampicilin can't help him in this situation, he needs stronger antibiotics. That's clearly gonorrhea.

1 Like

Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by Alexandro2(m): 8:42pm On Apr 16, 2015
URINATING 101 activated
Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by Nobody: 8:42pm On Apr 16, 2015
The boy should run as fast as he could to the hospital, it's possible he might have contracted gonorrhea. Tell him to go get treatment and make sure that girl gets treated as well. If it's gonorrhea, it's sometimes not noticeable in women as some might not present with the usual burning sensation and discharge. She might not be aware of what she is carrying and distributing.She must be treated otherwise her Fallopian tubes might be scarred and affect her chances of giving birth in the future. The guy as well should get treatment instead of going to the local chemist for cheap and substandard antibiotics that might make his condition resistant and difficult to treat.

2 Likes

Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by basilica1(m): 8:43pm On Apr 16, 2015
sigmundfreud:
All these people with serious complaints on social media undecided
Better go to a hospital.
...perhaps we should open NAIRALAND CLINIC?
I agree with u on nairaland[color=#990000][/color] clinic cheesy
Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by remmydada(m): 8:43pm On Apr 16, 2015
siegfried99:
shocked shocked

Hian!

Let him sell the device he used in communicating and rush to a doctor asap
The best advice so far and I pray the guy will adhere to it ASAP

2 Likes

Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by Isaacmacdon(m): 8:45pm On Apr 16, 2015
agarawu23:
I have said it and I will still repeat it

majority of ladies showing us different cleavages and curves on NL are all demons and Satan looking for guys they will use their destiny

lesson learnt for conji guys who can't control their sexual emotions

he shld find solution to his problem because its none of my business

modified:- I owe nobody apology on my statementundecided if you fall in the category, just amend your ways or you can jump in the lagoon------------>>>>>>> °°°°°°°°°°°
''''''''''''''''''''''
"""""""""""'

Hmmmm... such aura... well ... I guess Dy heard u right...

1 Like

Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by sats: 8:45pm On Apr 16, 2015
moral of story - a good fork can fork you up
Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by Cutehector(m): 8:45pm On Apr 16, 2015
Naughtysite:

Many girls are dirty.

Sorry to say this, but the guy who is just after what is beneath the skirt does not care..
yea dats tru.. Many girls r so so dirty.. Some don't even knw dey hav infections down thr... Wen they r exposed to public toilets and all that. Dr is need to school the girl child intensively on genital care
Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by Nobody: 8:45pm On Apr 16, 2015
O boy, why didnt you use your bluetooth? What happened to your bluetooth?

..... Thats what i use o
Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by U2ice(m): 8:45pm On Apr 16, 2015
Na gonorrhoea b dt o...

Buy a N200 chelsea bottle(gin) mix wiv red n yellow capsule dan after 24hrs take it twice a day....dt shud cure u unless d infection don de severe

If symptom persist consult ur doctor...if u av any
Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by Nobody: 8:45pm On Apr 16, 2015
He must have slept with ogbanje pls go and confess your SIN in the church and tell a powerful pastor to pray for you
Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by godwinosian: 8:46pm On Apr 16, 2015
CONGRATULATIONS
Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by gospi: 8:46pm On Apr 16, 2015
sadFunny world!
A 20yr old girl was dating a rich 65yr old man, and she was used for rituals.....
Comments;
...A; hahahaha. Good for her ladies wl never learn.
B; Ladies and money.
C; Lesson to all d ladies...
D; Ladies learn, money is not everytin

Now
Guy meets girl for the "FIRST TIME" and had sex with her...

A; Its gono use vitamin c
B: awww... Go to the doctor
C; I hav bin there bfor ,call me and I wll. tell u wat to use.

Hmmmmm. Just watching. Truth is "THIS IS HOW "MOST" guys dese days live dia lives.
Sex,sex ,sex sex and nothing but sex.
I feel like saying " good for him" but lemme not just say it...sad
Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by Tegatons: 8:47pm On Apr 16, 2015
Togomycin injection will do the work 4ram, thank me later
Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by Nobody: 8:49pm On Apr 16, 2015
brownlolly:
Beecham Ampiclox...

Not that easy..
Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by Nobody: 8:50pm On Apr 16, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
That's an infection.
He should see the doctor ASAP not any blogger.

I wonder when we got here, people now bring all their issues to the social media. Even something as delicate as this....

STAPH or GONO.. the guy na risky learner grin grin grin grin
Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by stagger: 8:51pm On Apr 16, 2015
This is a clear cut case of gonorrhea. He had better pray he hasn't contracted the big one too. Stupid boy. So with all the money being pumped into STD and HIV prevention messages on radio and TV, we still have people sleeping with strangers without protection. Dumb mofo!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Be Careful Who You Sleep With / 6 Ways Men Are Killing Their Sperm Unknowingly / See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.