Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,924 members, 7,810,552 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:58 AM

Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate (76002 Views)

Gombe Boy Can't Urinate After He Was Hit By Hit & Run Driver (Photos) / Boy Who Drank Acid In Ogun School Dies After 9 Months (Photos) / An Object That Allows Women To Urinate Standing ''GoGirl'' (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by Nobody: 10:35pm On Apr 16, 2015
Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by Soclose007(m): 10:35pm On Apr 16, 2015
Ensquare:
Did he use condom?
akpaaa. did u read the write up at all? abeg park well make better people see road comment
Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by Metrofox(m): 10:39pm On Apr 16, 2015
Elkewwty:
wahala dey shocked
lol
Oh my gawd.. I for toast buh... what are the chances of scoring a chick on a thread about Gonorrhea grin grin anyhow jor all die na die kiss wink cool
Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by Nobody: 10:39pm On Apr 16, 2015
He better track down the girl and ask her to get tested in case he infected her.
Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by pumppin(m): 10:39pm On Apr 16, 2015
Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by bros856: 10:43pm On Apr 16, 2015
He has contacted sickness call gonorreah so should go for jantanamacin injection immediately because that is a bad and dangerous state now
Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by Elythron16zero4: 10:46pm On Apr 16, 2015
Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by Elythron16zero4: 10:46pm On Apr 16, 2015
[quote author=lalasticlala post=32785752]LO SEE BABALAWO
Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by Stanislaus17(m): 10:47pm On Apr 16, 2015
you have eaten the forbidden *Mishai!*
Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by Dinhodinho(m): 10:48pm On Apr 16, 2015

Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by Dinhodinho(m): 10:50pm On Apr 16, 2015
IF YOU DON'T WANT ANY DISEASE IN YOUR LIFE, RUN AWAY FROM SEX

Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by Nobody: 10:57pm On Apr 16, 2015
jmoore:
Zip up, you no go hear.

Ntoor!!!!!!
What if his zipper was bad grin tongue grin
Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by Nobody: 10:57pm On Apr 16, 2015
Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by lovely17(m): 10:57pm On Apr 16, 2015
hmmmm gonorea
Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by rapmike(m): 11:02pm On Apr 16, 2015
lalasticlala:

Source: http://www.ladunliadinews.com/2015/04/20-year-old-who-slept-with-girl-he-met.html?m=1

He likely has gonorrhea. Guess he has to go to a pharmacy and explain to them.
Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by Zeemarch(m): 11:03pm On Apr 16, 2015
Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by Sundayme(m): 11:04pm On Apr 16, 2015
iyatrustee:
He should seek medical attention and stop asking for help on blogs.

He had sex with a girl even with all the enlightenment on protected sex?

There are lots of major marketers of staphylococus, gonorreah, Aids, out there!

I feel the only true safe sex is the one between a husband and his wife.
Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by Softwarriboy(m): 11:05pm On Apr 16, 2015
Gboyeboy:
GONORRHEA!!!
He should go to a government hospital to get treated. Its cheaper.
D guy don collect Gono make e go hospital with 3-4k e will b okay
Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by siegfried99(m): 11:06pm On Apr 16, 2015
vjsmiles:
[size=14pt] my belle grin [/size]

Wetin do ur belle grin

Abi I lie for my comment ni? grin
Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by siegfried99(m): 11:06pm On Apr 16, 2015
remmydada:

The best advice so far and I pray the guy will adhere to it ASAP

I tell u
Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by colored(m): 11:08pm On Apr 16, 2015
agarawu23:
I have said it and I will still repeat it

majority of ladies showing us different cleavages and curves on NL are all demons and Satan looking for guys they will use their destiny

lesson learnt for conji guys who can't control their sexual emotions

he shld find solution to his problem because its none of my business

modified:- I owe nobody apology on my statementundecided if you fall in the category, just amend your ways or you can jump in the lagoon------------>>>>>>> °°°°°°°°°°°
''''''''''''''''''''''
"""""""""""'

I cant believe people as dumb as u still reason like this in this modern age. *face palms*
Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by siegfried99(m): 11:09pm On Apr 16, 2015
stchinedu:

Your head dey there...licenced and correct!

Abi na...

As if an online doctor will treat him grin

1 Like

Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by Walkacross(m): 11:09pm On Apr 16, 2015
Aids don jam e senior brother ebola... Y u go protect urself again..bros no worry...u Don contact enjoy am while it last... U no go try am again tomorrow..
Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by just2endowed: 11:11pm On Apr 16, 2015
That's an unirary track infection. Uti. He should see a pharmacist or go see a doctor immediately.
Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by rhylex: 11:14pm On Apr 16, 2015
gonorrhea. he should see doctor on time befor d stuff is worst
Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by tunnary(m): 11:15pm On Apr 16, 2015
very good, i believ he's a smal boy. Shay Na sex go make u live beta life? U go see fire.
Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by kelztheimpaler(m): 11:17pm On Apr 16, 2015
lalasticlala:

Source: http://www.ladunliadinews.com/2015/04/20-year-old-who-slept-with-girl-he-met.html?m=1

The guy don contact glo network be dat....

anyway he has to open up to any family member so that they can assist him.
Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by MMADUKAN: 11:17pm On Apr 16, 2015
[b][/b][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by MMADUKAN: 11:21pm On Apr 16, 2015
[quote author=Chiam55 post=32786641]Ok lol that's a bit much grin

Maybe he caught a viral infection undecided

Africans turn everything they dnt understand as spiritual lol but it ain't my business too grin

Na wao, de guy don buy gbesee
Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by MMADUKAN: 11:25pm On Apr 16, 2015
[quote author=MMADUKAN post= Dats a gteat lesson for other guys
Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by SirBlack999(m): 11:31pm On Apr 16, 2015
Gonorrhea!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Be Careful Who You Sleep With / See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again / Help I Can't Have Erection Anymore.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.