Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:04 AM

Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate (75994 Views)

Gombe Boy Can't Urinate After He Was Hit By Hit & Run Driver (Photos) / Boy Who Drank Acid In Ogun School Dies After 9 Months (Photos) / An Object That Allows Women To Urinate Standing ''GoGirl'' (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by mekadinho(f): 7:45pm On Apr 16, 2015
GONORRHEA EEH... TRUE TRUE, ALL DAT GLITTER IS NOT GOLD, I CAN'T FORGET D DAY A LADY INFECTED MY 16YR OLD NEPHEW WITH GONORRHEA... HAHAHA......
Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by Skoopy(m): 7:45pm On Apr 16, 2015
He may be infected with gonorrhea and at the worst HIV undecided

Meanwhile this thread is not FP worthy.
Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by merrygal(f): 7:45pm On Apr 16, 2015
[quote author=Hazardd post=32785985] i wonder some guy ooo

every hole they see, they will insert ....grin
[/quote

abi o...abeg help me ask them
Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by haywire1: 7:45pm On Apr 16, 2015
richidinho:
Gonorrhea

He should go to a nearby pharmacy
If left untreated it can turn to HIV

Chaiiii, I suspect u are a native doctor who treats headache wit stomach pain concoction grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by brownlolly(m): 7:46pm On Apr 16, 2015
Beecham Ampiclox...
Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by tochstorm(m): 7:46pm On Apr 16, 2015
the boy sezing d girl
all of a sudden
i go release o ai ai i go release o
keeps pounding an shouting i go release o.
nothing comot.
the girl go just laugh
ha ha ha
i don take im destiny.
that moment u go know say karashika no be film trick.
Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by peteruuu(m): 7:47pm On Apr 16, 2015
Omo see gobe grin ayakataaa cheesy original gobe

tongue
Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by creepsyme(f): 7:47pm On Apr 16, 2015
ghen ghen ghen.
Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by mabeni(m): 7:47pm On Apr 16, 2015
Gonorhea.
Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by Charliiee(m): 7:47pm On Apr 16, 2015
A swab test is just 1K5 na, 2K at most
Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by Nobody: 7:47pm On Apr 16, 2015
Its an STD infection, sexually transmitted disease. Finding it hard 2 pee or feeling pains in men is symptos of gonorhea
Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by debinkos(m): 7:47pm On Apr 16, 2015
Is a pity 4 him to see girl 4 d first time and insert his joystick witout any protection I pity his condition let him rush nd see his doctor joh shocked[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by johnnystacks(m): 7:47pm On Apr 16, 2015
It's gonorrhea. But for him to be sure he should look for funds to carry out a test. If he can't afford the cost of the test and prescriptions that will follow that, he should walk into any pharmacy and ask for ceftriazone injection. it comes from different companies with different prices. Usually ranging between 400 naira to 2,000 naira, buy 4mgs of it, then get a qualified medical practitioner to inject him one mg a day for four days. After that he should always use condoms during all his sexual encounters. Thank me now, not later.
Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by Nobody: 7:47pm On Apr 16, 2015
He has gonorrhoea. He should visit the hospital.
Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by tochstorm(m): 7:48pm On Apr 16, 2015
na crowd dey view dis topic o
Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by haywire1: 7:48pm On Apr 16, 2015
brownlolly:
Beecham Ampiclox...

From experience grin grin grin

Hope u are relieve now?

Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by tucee31: 7:49pm On Apr 16, 2015
What other advice does this guy need than to go to the hospital ASAP?!!! I tire for this kind thing o. Haba! undecided
Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by Dee60: 7:49pm On Apr 16, 2015
Seek Jesus for salvation and forgiveness of sins. Secondly, go to a doctor to treat you. Life without Christ is a life in crisis. Thanks for asking for advice. This is what I have as advice for you.
Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by paulolee(m): 7:49pm On Apr 16, 2015
siegfried99:
shocked shocked

Hian!

Let him sell the device he used in communicating and rush to a doctor asap
lol....wonder how d social media wud help if he really nids help
Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by AJOT99(m): 7:50pm On Apr 16, 2015
Nice one!
Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by Sunbellar: 7:50pm On Apr 16, 2015
richidinho:
Gonorrhea

He should go to a nearby pharmacy
If left untreated it can turn to HIV
Who taught you that untreated gonorrhoea turns to HIV?
Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by Nobody: 7:50pm On Apr 16, 2015
iyatrustee:
He should seek medical attention and stop asking for help on blogs.

He had sex with a girl even with all the enlightenment on protected sex?

There are lots of major marketers of staphylococus, gonorreah, Aids, out there!

Hahaha.....Marketers for real!......Lwkm.
Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by bukchris(m): 7:50pm On Apr 16, 2015
Tell him to go to the doctor immediately. From your description he has *Chlamydia" its a bacteria infection. Nothing serious. Just tell him to go to a GH. Strong injection of antibiotics would do the magic. Advise he should also get HIV tested just in case too.

1 Like

Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by haywire1: 7:51pm On Apr 16, 2015
tochstorm:
na crowd dey view dis topic o

I wonder too ooo, I smell gonorrhea everywhere grin grin grin. May God help us smiley

Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by kandiikane(m): 7:52pm On Apr 16, 2015
Treatments for stds should be free....
Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by marieolae(f): 7:52pm On Apr 16, 2015
I trust Nigerians to be spiritual and superstitious
It could simply be an infection he caught from the girl.
You need to seek medical care..that's all.

1 Like

Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by wiloy2k8(m): 7:52pm On Apr 16, 2015
its syphilis ... or mayb gono ..
Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by kinibigdeal(m): 7:53pm On Apr 16, 2015
Carry your cross, you met a girl for the first time, all you can think of is her panties..how about if na ogbanje?

1 Like

Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by sergioclaudio(m): 7:53pm On Apr 16, 2015
So, this young man 'probably' has acute urinary retention secondary to a urethral stricture following a gonococcal infection. Abeg, he should visit a good hospital asap
Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by dreezybines: 7:54pm On Apr 16, 2015
is dat not gonoria
Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by tochstorm(m): 7:54pm On Apr 16, 2015
bukchris:
Tell him to go to the doctor immediately. From your description he has *Chlamydia" its a bacteria infection. Nothing serious. Just tell him to go to a GH. Strong injection of antibiotics would do the magic. Advise he should also get HIV tested just in case too.
chlymydia omo i think say na chlamodonas u wan say im get o. i don dey wonder if the babe inject am with some micro organization... sorry micro organism.
Re: Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate by deolu2000(m): 7:54pm On Apr 16, 2015
Congrat to him ooo,he don be for the guy be that,he will learn from this one.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Be Careful Who You Sleep With / See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again / Help I Can't Have Erection Anymore.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.