Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,285 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:17 AM

'modenine Is A Bastard And Will Die A Pauper' ----ruggedman - Music/Radio (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 'modenine Is A Bastard And Will Die A Pauper' ----ruggedman (25281 Views)

Modenine Accuses Nairaland Of Destructive Criticisms / Who's Got Lyrics: Ruggedman Or Modenine? / Eedris Abdukareem or Ruggedman: Who Would You Prefer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'modenine Is A Bastard And Will Die A Pauper' ----ruggedman by Ibime(m): 11:27pm On Jan 31, 2009
Sorry, I used the wrong analogy. Do Methodman and Redman boast?

D'banj lived in London? For where?
Re: 'modenine Is A Bastard And Will Die A Pauper' ----ruggedman by Sauron1: 11:33pm On Jan 31, 2009
Ibime:

Sorry, I used the wrong analogy. Do Methodman and Redman boast?

They are not RICH. . . . . .U won't compare any of em with MasterP, Fiddy or P.Diddy.
I am talking cats with $200 million+ not Redman.
Did u miss CRIBS edition of Redman?? U will laugh your head off. grin grin grin grin

A friend of mine was his landlord as at 2005.
Re: 'modenine Is A Bastard And Will Die A Pauper' ----ruggedman by tosinaded(m): 11:46pm On Jan 31, 2009
~Sauron~:

I am hitting the studio tomorrow.
Watchout for Ibime's diss(Deathblow II) from me.

Your neck thick like pitbull/Ibime wearing headwarmer in Timbuktu/while visiting Archbishop Desmond Tutu/. . . . . . grin grin grin grin

you are a Arrow cheesy
Re: 'modenine Is A Bastard And Will Die A Pauper' ----ruggedman by MrCrackles(m): 11:50pm On Jan 31, 2009
Ibime:

Oh yeah, and i even know a dude he was squatting with!

He even played at my boy's joint for peanuts! tongue

I will leave the names and joint out for now small world innit!
Re: 'modenine Is A Bastard And Will Die A Pauper' ----ruggedman by tosinaded(m): 11:53pm On Jan 31, 2009
brash brash grin
u dey always know every
u no dey dull
Re: 'modenine Is A Bastard And Will Die A Pauper' ----ruggedman by Sauron1: 12:03am On Feb 01, 2009
tosinaded@:

you are a Arrow cheesy

#using modenine's blueprint#
Tosin thinks i am a Arrow/but i know he is a rat/ tosin's also got wings so he cld be a bat/
Re: 'modenine Is A Bastard And Will Die A Pauper' ----ruggedman by MrCrackles(m): 12:04am On Feb 01, 2009
tosinaded@:

brash brash grin
u dey always know every
u no dey dull

M a street dude with morals bruv! grin
Re: 'modenine Is A Bastard And Will Die A Pauper' ----ruggedman by tosinaded(m): 12:15am On Feb 01, 2009
naaaaaaaah brash ure wut naija people call tatafo!!!!
na y u dey know every

sauron enjoy o
Re: 'modenine Is A Bastard And Will Die A Pauper' ----ruggedman by tosinaded(m): 8:04am On Feb 01, 2009
Sauron ignore!
Re: 'modenine Is A Bastard And Will Die A Pauper' ----ruggedman by Ibime(m): 10:44am On Feb 01, 2009
~Sauron~:

I am hitting the studio tomorrow.
Watchout for Ibime's diss(Deathblow II) from me.

#using modenine's blueprint#
Your neck thick like pitbull/Ibime wearing headwarmer in Timbuktu/while visiting Archbishop Desmond Tutu/. . . . . . grin grin grin grin

Mode9's 'headwarmer' diss is a legitimate punch against Rugged. . . . you must have forgotten that Ruggedman likes to wear headwarmers. . . . Ruggedman is a bush man. . . . go and watch his Baraje video where he is wearing headwarmers, like say sun no dey shine well well for Naija

BTW, does Rugged have 1/100th of Methodman, Redman and RZA'a money?. . . . Redman was just clowning on Cribs.
Re: 'modenine Is A Bastard And Will Die A Pauper' ----ruggedman by dejiariyo: 12:22pm On Feb 01, 2009
magnum aka sauron on here

magnum if yu that good in rapping,u shud be able to stand on yoru own instead of trying to eat ruggedmans dick and why are u ashamed of yur name @magnum, u cam eon here trying to disguise all this while but i am just looking at ur ass,ur only good song was 419 hustlers and by all standard its was still wack, if uk no pay just get ur ass back to naija and do hustle insatead of trying to be a internet gangster, i bet yu older than modenine and u still have the guts to say modenine got nothing while u dont even have a house in the uk, so whats difference does it make, magnum use ur h4ead and stop trying to tow on ruggedmans line, i never wanted to expose you but u being taking a piss, i bet ruggedman paid yu to do all this , if u like try and deny it , ur home boy ayo, just told me u the big fool here called sauron, this is ur best music and to me its was wack .

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8JtzKPT010
Re: 'modenine Is A Bastard And Will Die A Pauper' ----ruggedman by otobiloba1(m): 1:22pm On Feb 01, 2009
i leave gidi for three days and meet this very interesting thread,3 days 5 pages wooooooooooooow

first and first,like eldee said the whole thing has gone out of the beef context

secondly,good press release from ruggedman,names or no names(at least now u know) so are we gonna get a track from you?else you'd be belittled to a coward a fool and a disgrace to the rap community,because even me(know some punchlines i could throw at modenine) so start the party,show ur stuff,resuscitate ur devastated career,do something better than a softsell press release,do good,rugged boy be a man,talk,rap,dont just blab,gush!

thirdly, is modenine that poor?is it true he doesnt ve at least a ride?is he 40?@java abeg ansa oooooooo.as much has he's a dope mc with a huge skillery,it'd be very derogatory on his pesonality that he doesn't have anything to show for it.i dont want to believe this anyway cos i can count the number of shows the home boy has anchored and i know their worth,homeboy's ps albums record sales wasnt bad either too, so it has to be false.

fourthly,who the hell is this sauron cum magnum?you just showed foolishness all round,what is the delivery u crying fowl for?as magnum u dint kick an hit single,now u run ur mouth about asisted by the retarded tosinaded@,u fools aint worth my time

finally,i like the depth of the analysis by the reasonable NLers that xrayed this thread,lalaboi u did a good moderatin job with ur only post,this is hip hop!

bottom line: this beef mite lead to a nu generation of the naija hip hop mentality,the death of the make we jus dance movement,i mean we(nigerians) are to shallow about now with our artisticlifestyle.
Re: 'modenine Is A Bastard And Will Die A Pauper' ----ruggedman by dejiariyo: 1:41pm On Feb 01, 2009
magnum aka suaron and tosinodeda u both fools, while on earth will u be beahving like some retarded ass on here, magnum especially old enough bro, u odnt need all this things u saying on this forum and trust me u loosing my respect dont dabble into this beef u know nothing about it, try and resurrect ur career and not tryin to beef pple who are yur better, a word is a enough fo a wise@magnum aka sauron

@tosinodeda u just in church to make numbers,am sorry for yu, u still young though so i may say ur brain is still developing but as fela said a fool at 20 is alsp a fool forever dont be like magnum who has being in the uk for over 20 years and nothing to show all they can offer is to diss modenine with id like sauron.
Re: 'modenine Is A Bastard And Will Die A Pauper' ----ruggedman by tosinaded(m): 1:43pm On Feb 01, 2009
I wonder u wil start leavn my name out of ur mouth!
Ure beginin to sound like a broken record!
Change ur ways and stop makn a fool of ursef
Re: 'modenine Is A Bastard And Will Die A Pauper' ----ruggedman by khanye(m): 3:55pm On Feb 01, 2009
dejiariyo:

magnum aka suaron and tosinodeda u both fools, while on earth will u be beahving like some retarded ass on here, magnum especially old enough bro, u odnt need all this things u saying on this forum and trust me u loosing my respect dont dabble into this beef u know nothing about it, try and resurrect ur career and not tryin to beef pple who are yur better, a word is a enough fo a wise@magnum aka sauron

Are u serious shocked
Re: 'modenine Is A Bastard And Will Die A Pauper' ----ruggedman by Sauron1: 4:02pm On Feb 01, 2009
vowiski:

~Sauron~
so this is how you go all through the length and breadth  of nairaland  ranting like a pig'
  you are a waste!

I keep telling you your father shoulda strapped his cock on the day you swam the length of your momma's fallopian tube.
Keep constituting a nuisance here.

dejiariyo:

magnum aka sauron on here

magnum if yu that good in rapping,u shud be able to stand on yoru own instead of trying to eat ruggedmans privates and why are u ashamed of yur name @magnum, u cam eon here trying to disguise all this while but i am just looking at ur ass,ur only good song was 419 hustlers and by all standard its was still wack, if uk no pay just get ur ass back to naija and do hustle insatead of trying to be a internet gangster, i bet yu older than modenine and u still have the guts to say modenine got nothing while u dont even have a house in the uk, so whats difference does it make, magnum use ur h4ead and stop trying to tow on ruggedmans line, i never wanted to expose you but u being taking a piss, i bet ruggedman paid yu to do all this , if u like try and deny it , ur home boy ayo, just told me u the big fool here called sauron, this is ur best music and to me its was wack .

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8JtzKPT010

Look at this pig. . . . . . .Sauron is magnum?? Magnum ko. . . . .Desert Eagle ni.
Are u this brainless?? I am a fucking systems Engineer not a run-of-the-mill London rapper.
What a Arrow!!!

dejiariyo:

Were u born feet first or dem swear for you this morning??
How is Sauron n Magnum related. . . . . .Look at this slowpoke spewing dust.
Don't make me clap your head if u don't stop this nonsensical gibberish of yours.
Dejiariyo of fuckever spastic name you call yourself, stop bitching.

I prefer Ruggedman to Modenine. . . . .Thatz ma fucking choice. If u don't like it. . . . .Eat a cock.
Re: 'modenine Is A Bastard And Will Die A Pauper' ----ruggedman by dejiariyo: 7:18pm On Feb 01, 2009
magnum, ur game is up,just stop bitchin a civil engineer wont be on here wqasting away like yu do, get ur ass into the studi and do a better song
Re: 'modenine Is A Bastard And Will Die A Pauper' ----ruggedman by Sauron1: 10:17pm On Feb 01, 2009
dejiariyo:

magnum, ur game is up,just stop bitchin a civil engineer wont be on here wqasting away like yu do, get ur ass into the studi and do a better song

I can see u have SPERMFLAKES where your brain should be.
Go play somewhere and stop calling me magnum, u asswax!!
Re: 'modenine Is A Bastard And Will Die A Pauper' ----ruggedman by tosinaded(m): 10:21pm On Feb 01, 2009
vowiski:

fucking boy.
na u sabi.
over and out.

lfmao cheesy
Re: 'modenine Is A Bastard And Will Die A Pauper' ----ruggedman by darequam(m): 10:54pm On Feb 01, 2009
@sauron/tosin/java/kanye and other guys
sorry i'm not contributin much on this topic, thou i'm really interested. I got exams coming ma way and can't let the rugged vs mode issue send me out of school,
I will be back later to check proceedings,
Re: 'modenine Is A Bastard And Will Die A Pauper' ----ruggedman by vowiski(m): 11:11pm On Feb 01, 2009
@sauron/tosin/java/kanye and other guys
sorry i'm not contributin much on this topic, thou i'm really interested. I got exams coming ma way and can't let the rugged vs mode issue send me out of school,
I will be back later to check proceedings,
na wa o shocked
, sighs,
Re: 'modenine Is A Bastard And Will Die A Pauper' ----ruggedman by tosinaded(m): 11:14pm On Feb 01, 2009
dare go read ur book abeg!!

vowiski:

na wa o shocked
, sighs,

guy wuts with them comma's?? u no sabi use punctuation?
Re: 'modenine Is A Bastard And Will Die A Pauper' ----ruggedman by igneus: 4:22am On Feb 02, 2009
EHEN Why U still dey rap like Mumu

So e dey Pain?

Callling names 'Bastard' Reingning Curses on Someone. Na so e pain am reach? He's so angry that he can't. Articulate it in a song. But he did i freely on others. Dem no curse am now. He 4got that what goes round comes around. It's very interesting Really. Eedris started with Blackface, Ruggedman took it on him Now someone has taken it on Rugged, he dey swear. He did not care whether the careers of others were affected negatively, all he was interested in was his own career. Ruggedman should just accept the challenge and face it like a man. The consumers will be better for it. shocked tongue
Re: 'modenine Is A Bastard And Will Die A Pauper' ----ruggedman by baibbieboy: 10:31am On Feb 02, 2009
sauron or wat the hell do u call urself, i dn't wanna know if u r magnum or not i think u're a slowpoke.

RugHEAD claims he got a lot money and did a lot of shows can u mention 3 major show he did over the past one year.
I understand it's ur opinion on who you prefer among mode and rugHEAD, ur post r just senseless

U sit down 4 uK dey tell us wetin dey happen 4 naija

and if u r magnum, Then U R NUTS
Re: 'modenine Is A Bastard And Will Die A Pauper' ----ruggedman by dejiariyo: 11:49am On Feb 02, 2009
magnum, just admit it u are loosing it up here,u same sauron on africahiphop.com and u always say good things about modenine on there and i even have one of ur post but cos mod refused u a collabo and he dissed u on a song saying ihe does not want to be on any o fu song cos of half of u guys are wack, then u took it personal saying shiits about him.but all u need to do is to go back to studio and i trust modenine if the track his good, he will surely bless it but u going up all around the forum saying shiits about modenine is uncalled for, change ur ways
Re: 'modenine Is A Bastard And Will Die A Pauper' ----ruggedman by tosinaded(m): 12:09pm On Feb 02, 2009
talk about misplaced priorities undecided
how e take affect u u be mode9?
dey take panadol for another man head ache
Re: 'modenine Is A Bastard And Will Die A Pauper' ----ruggedman by bgees(m): 12:22pm On Feb 02, 2009
there was a time in 13th century Europe. lunatics were tied to a table and bled. the belief was that the lunatic had too much hot blood in him, so they had to shed this dirty blood to cure him.

dejiariyo needs this kind of treatment.
Re: 'modenine Is A Bastard And Will Die A Pauper' ----ruggedman by bgees(m): 12:37pm On Feb 02, 2009
u shouldn't get mad at me. I'm only trying to help u.

are u sure u are not making a big fool out of ur self?

how are u sure Magnum is the sauron on nairaland?

i'm not taking sides or anything like that .its just that u are really acting like a slowpoke.

u really need that treatment.
Re: 'modenine Is A Bastard And Will Die A Pauper' ----ruggedman by dejiariyo: 12:48pm On Feb 02, 2009
bgees, now u not making no sense at all, have u being reading all whats that cunt has being typin on this forum since he joined and how on earth did u know that i dont know this fool.
dude i have a treatment for yu, go back home and lick ur sister period, thats at times solve ur problem of being paranoid
Re: 'modenine Is A Bastard And Will Die A Pauper' ----ruggedman by bgees(m): 1:19pm On Feb 02, 2009
i don't like mode 9 too. does that make me Rugged man?
Re: 'modenine Is A Bastard And Will Die A Pauper' ----ruggedman by dejiariyo: 1:26pm On Feb 02, 2009
did my post say, i ilike mode9?
Re: 'modenine Is A Bastard And Will Die A Pauper' ----ruggedman by khanye(m): 2:09pm On Feb 02, 2009
dejiariyo:

magnum, just admit it u are loosing it up here,u same sauron on africahiphop.com and u always say good things about modenine on there and i even have one of ur post but cos mod refused u a collabo and he dissed u on a song saying ihe does not want to be on any o fu song cos of half of u guys are wack, then u took it personal saying shiits about him.but all u need to do is to go back to studio and i trust modenine if the track his good, he will surely bless it but u going up all around the forum saying shiits about modenine is uncalled for, change ur ways
hmmmm. . . . . Deji please do you have evidence to proof this.

I listened to the Magnum's joint that you posted and i think
you are sayin the truth, ruggedman was on that video.
Sauron if you're truly Magnum then you're a disgrace sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

African Artistes With The Most UK Singles Chart Entries / DOWNLOAD MP3: Quavo Ft. Normani & Davido – Swing / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Releases “Get Busy” Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.