Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Five Ways To Tell If A Girl Has Grown To Being A Lady. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Five Ways To Tell If A Girl Has Grown To Being A Lady. (41787 Views)

Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys / Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy? / Help!!! I Have Grown To Hate Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Ways To Tell If A Girl Has Grown To Being A Lady. by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 11:13pm On Apr 17, 2015
jemimaa01:
shocked speak only when spoken to I totally disagree with this pointangry
SIMBI No.2 grin
Re: Five Ways To Tell If A Girl Has Grown To Being A Lady. by favourelisha(m): 11:13pm On Apr 17, 2015
And she doesn't look on your account or how much a guy accumulate,before she can accomodate you embarassed.

1 Like

Re: Five Ways To Tell If A Girl Has Grown To Being A Lady. by gobizzy101: 11:14pm On Apr 17, 2015
So she cant speak freely only when u ask her something undecided[/quote]just sharaaaaap
Re: Five Ways To Tell If A Girl Has Grown To Being A Lady. by Nobody: 11:14pm On Apr 17, 2015
Trailblazer2:

Seriously
I've read so many lists on here I'm now confused about life grin

Lolzzz...Try to write them down. Practice them. They work. Especially mine wink
Re: Five Ways To Tell If A Girl Has Grown To Being A Lady. by Nobody: 11:15pm On Apr 17, 2015
Cutehector:
xiadnat, why u wan spoil my market.? See beta customer wey wan buy garri for my shed na him u come put sand for d garri

Come again.....how am I spoiling your market?
Re: Five Ways To Tell If A Girl Has Grown To Being A Lady. by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:15pm On Apr 17, 2015
Xiadnat:

Just do it, don't ask her. It's like asking a girl, you mind if I kiss you. Just do it, even if you get smacked in the face.

Getting smacked is better than saying no. She will be furious that you stole a kiss, but secretly pinning for more. grin grin grin grin

I'm onto you. Imma be your personal dating coach. Like Hitch in Hitch.

WE will get you hooked by end of this year. Praise Jesus. Get I get Amen?

The Hitch character was a man's man - a walking relationship handbook. Will Smith 'killed' it. The role interpretation was amazing!
Re: Five Ways To Tell If A Girl Has Grown To Being A Lady. by Trailblazer2: 11:16pm On Apr 17, 2015
emusmith:

Lolzzz...Try to write them down. Practice them. They work. Especially mine wink

Loooool
You are one of them? cheesy cheesy
Re: Five Ways To Tell If A Girl Has Grown To Being A Lady. by gobizzy101: 11:16pm On Apr 17, 2015
Just sharaaaaaap
Lala247:

So she cant speak freely only when u ask her something undecided
Re: Five Ways To Tell If A Girl Has Grown To Being A Lady. by maureensylvia(f): 11:17pm On Apr 17, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
You don't want the son of Mark on your case, trust me. I'd make mincemeat of whatever is left of your low self-esteem, nitwit.

talk to the hands hun...don't have time to throw back at you ok? cheers
Re: Five Ways To Tell If A Girl Has Grown To Being A Lady. by AAinEqGuinea: 11:17pm On Apr 17, 2015
If you're afraid of leaving your phone unattended, open facebook or other social media sessions unattended, or unlocked computer .... You're not ready or mature enough for a serious relationship
Re: Five Ways To Tell If A Girl Has Grown To Being A Lady. by Nobody: 11:18pm On Apr 17, 2015
Trailblazer2:

Loooool
You are one of them? cheesy cheesy

Yea smiley
Re: Five Ways To Tell If A Girl Has Grown To Being A Lady. by idinc(m): 11:18pm On Apr 17, 2015
Its all abt composure...age is just a numba they say
Re: Five Ways To Tell If A Girl Has Grown To Being A Lady. by Nobody: 11:19pm On Apr 17, 2015
We wil define 'our own ladies' according to our taste.
Re: Five Ways To Tell If A Girl Has Grown To Being A Lady. by Nobody: 11:19pm On Apr 17, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

The Hitch character was a man's man - a walking relationship handbook. Will Smith 'killed' it. The role interpretation was amazing!

smiley I agree.
Re: Five Ways To Tell If A Girl Has Grown To Being A Lady. by DozieInc(m): 11:20pm On Apr 17, 2015
* she can take care of herself n not act like am her fada
* she has clear purpose
* she no dey do money for hand back for ground
still typing.....

1 Like

Re: Five Ways To Tell If A Girl Has Grown To Being A Lady. by Nobody: 11:23pm On Apr 17, 2015
Re: Five Ways To Tell If A Girl Has Grown To Being A Lady. by Nobody: 11:26pm On Apr 17, 2015

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Ways To Tell If A Girl Has Grown To Being A Lady. by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:26pm On Apr 17, 2015
maureensylvia:

talk to the hands hun...don't have time to throw back at you ok? cheers
Ofcourse. Retreat to the obscurity from whence nitwits like you belong.

Re: Five Ways To Tell If A Girl Has Grown To Being A Lady. by MEK14(m): 11:29pm On Apr 17, 2015
She will b ha real self ani wia any day
Re: Five Ways To Tell If A Girl Has Grown To Being A Lady. by hamilton62(m): 11:30pm On Apr 17, 2015
Inkman:
1 2 3 and 5
are on point
i don't see any reason why my woman
shouldn't air her views in an open conversation
even when she isn't being directly referred to.
I concur with the op... this is not for only a lady but a matured being... there are conversations that jumping into it will retard your reputation from its apex to the base... You just listen and smile in your heart while grading all participating in the conversation in their classes that only you know best.
Re: Five Ways To Tell If A Girl Has Grown To Being A Lady. by redcliff: 11:31pm On Apr 17, 2015
CountDracula:
She doesn't take selfies wit duck face!

Sekem
Re: Five Ways To Tell If A Girl Has Grown To Being A Lady. by otunbashonny(m): 11:32pm On Apr 17, 2015
jmoore:
She doesn't beg for recharge card.
And money for hair
Re: Five Ways To Tell If A Girl Has Grown To Being A Lady. by maureensylvia(f): 11:32pm On Apr 17, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Ofcourse. Retreat to the obscurity from whence nitwits like you belong.

just checked ur dp now, see face see mumu wey never bath wey dey talk to me...Enyia gaa noro ala I kana asa ahu n'afo n'afo

1 Like

Re: Five Ways To Tell If A Girl Has Grown To Being A Lady. by openmine(m): 11:33pm On Apr 17, 2015
3. She Isn't Whorish In Dressing
A lady is a girl with a class and not a girl seeking some
cheap attention by exposing cleavages. A lady is a
woman who believes more in brainpower than in
her boobs power . Don't get it twisted, a lady has
more trust in her brain than her butt.
I endorse Dis part...most Nigeria ladies believe deir physical beauty can get dem 2 deir destination Dan deir brainpower.... which is really unfortunate....but pls ladies don't get me wrong...am always available 4 ladies with d COMPLETE PACKAGE...lol
Re: Five Ways To Tell If A Girl Has Grown To Being A Lady. by ClintonDal(m): 11:39pm On Apr 17, 2015
jmoore:
She doesn't beg for recharge card.
Seems like you've sent quite a lot. No vex, e dey pain sha.
Re: Five Ways To Tell If A Girl Has Grown To Being A Lady. by Oyecute(m): 11:46pm On Apr 17, 2015
sexyseun:
If this defines your lady, then I am an ideal lady because I posses all this good characters
na wen we talk about SKUNK-Bleep u suppose show face. No be for this one *picksrace*
Re: Five Ways To Tell If A Girl Has Grown To Being A Lady. by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:51pm On Apr 17, 2015
maureensylvia:

just checked ur dp now, see face see mumu wey never bath wey dey talk to me...Enyia gaa noro ala I kana asa ahu n'afo n'afo

Tell that to the last 19 boys who screwed you over a plate of noodles. That's the only service you can offer - using the holes between your legs for community service.

You're so ugly you refuse to put up your pix. Tomorrow's Saturday, go wash your overused genitàlia - you have 'work' to do, whöre. Hopefully one of them would be magnanimous enough to give you #100 recharge card.

2 Likes

Re: Five Ways To Tell If A Girl Has Grown To Being A Lady. by Kingsasian(m): 11:54pm On Apr 17, 2015
I love number 3
Re: Five Ways To Tell If A Girl Has Grown To Being A Lady. by DrGroove(f): 11:57pm On Apr 17, 2015
6.She keeps her legs closed to men who have not paid her bride price
Re: Five Ways To Tell If A Girl Has Grown To Being A Lady. by maureensylvia(f): 11:58pm On Apr 17, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Tell that to the last 19 boys who screwed you over a plate of noodles. That's the only service you can offer - using the holes between your legs for community service.

You're so ugly you refuse to put up your pix. Tomorrow's Saturday, go wash your overused genitàlia - you have 'work' to do, whöre. Hopefully one of them would be magnanimous enough to give you #100 recharge card.

hahahahahahahaha d more you talk the more I laugh, stop casting and fucking ur styles up naa, ur blood dey hot o....jeez all this post for me? hahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Five Ways To Tell If A Girl Has Grown To Being A Lady. by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:02am On Apr 18, 2015
maureensylvia:

hahahahahahahaha d more you talk the more I laugh, stop casting and fucking ur styles up naa, ur blood dey hot o....jeez all this post for me? hahahahahaha
I warned you, didn't I?
You've never constructed a sentence which isn't punctuated with grammatical errors; Your spellings are awful. Heck, you can't even make a sentence without employing shorthand words. Your punctuations are bad and your words are haphazardly and inordinately stringed together. You should bury your head in shame, dullard.

Yours are not typos - your command of the English language is just abysmally poor. Gosh! how do you communicate?

Unintelligent girls piss me off.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Ways To Tell If A Girl Has Grown To Being A Lady. by Strongfaze(m): 12:07am On Apr 18, 2015
I agree to number 3 and 5. The others are debatable due to the fact that there is no excuse for indecent dressing and poor representation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Spoilt By His Girlfriend Shows Off All She Bought For Him As He Advises Othe / When Your Sweet Girlfriend Turns Into A Wicked Wife After Marrying Her / My Girlfriend Makes Up Before Sleeping At Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.