Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,590 members, 7,823,555 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? (33576 Views)

AVENGERS TO BUHARI: Continue With N-east Oil Exploration, No Export From N-delta / Naira Versus The Dollar, Jonathan’s Policies As Buhari’s Challenges / Which Competent Ministers Should Buhari Retain? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? by Sweetguy25: 1:01pm On Apr 18, 2015
Rexxie:

NOOOOOO.......NOT NOW...U GUYS NEVER SAW OR CHOSE NEVER TO SEE ANY GOOD THING ABOUT GEJ AND HIS POLICIES,SO BH SHUD SCRAP ALL HIS (GEJ'S) POLICIES AND REFORMS AND GET HIS OWN STARTED,PERIOD..

Where did I say I was against GEJ?
Re: Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? by philips70(m): 1:02pm On Apr 18, 2015
Entchidodo:
Number one policy is cutting away thieffnubu's necrous tentackles away from his gofernment circles....

Nairaland is not complete without you.....

Same way we were taught of the economic importance of tapeworm in Biology.
Re: Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? by Sweetguy25: 1:03pm On Apr 18, 2015
cyrilstober:
the youwin programme is something important

The YouWin is the best youth empowerment program that has ever been introduced in this country. Only an ignorant rabbit will dispute this.

Youwin gives you free money + free business education and mentorship.

7 Likes

Re: Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? by sallyzan(f): 1:03pm On Apr 18, 2015
YouWin

4 Likes

Re: Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? by ShowYourCertificate: 1:03pm On Apr 18, 2015
AhmedMustapha:

Remember these are just Nairaland loyalists of the APC so they don't speak for the APC. Still waiting for an official statement from the APC saying the President has done nothing.
Oh so APC is now denying them abi?

Ok here's a link to a statement by Fashola who said Jonathan did nothing: http://dailypost.ng/2015/03/10/i-have-fulfilled-all-my-promises-jonathan-has-done-nothing-fashola/ captioned I have fulfilled all my promises, Jonathan has done nothing – Fashola

Will you say APC is denying Fashola too?

5 Likes

Re: Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? by Sweetguy25: 1:03pm On Apr 18, 2015
cocoberry:
Hmmmmm I'm actually interested in one of those mention

Which one?
Re: Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? by AhmedMustapha(m): 1:03pm On Apr 18, 2015
deeptechcool:

You are very correct. The much talked about Agric policy is only on paper. It s during this era that people of Benue pay more for fertilizer. If anybody thinks I'm lying, the person should join the next available Benue Links bus.
I don't think farmers paying more for fertilizers mean failure on the President's team, the question should be Are they getting better quality of fertilizers#
If that's the case I feel it's fair enough
Re: Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? by newacca: 1:03pm On Apr 18, 2015
YouWin.

3 Likes

Re: Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? by tupacshakur(m): 1:04pm On Apr 18, 2015
Entchidodo:
What a very stupidt conehead.....

Baba e! grin
Re: Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? by teebaxy(m): 1:05pm On Apr 18, 2015
maclatunji:

It's not like our agriculture is where it should be but I have observed that for the most part in the last 4 years, we do not get scarcity of tomato, pepper, yam, beans etc.

So, when the minister of agriculture talks about increased food production, it is believable as the market reflects it. There's an abundance of fruits and vegetables all year round too.

Now, we need to move towards processing our excess agric produce for export. We need to turn agriculture into big time business for many in the middle class.

Re: Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? by benzion72(m): 1:06pm On Apr 18, 2015
theV0ice:

MzJackBaueress:
whatever!

The railway sector should not die whether obasanjo or jonathan started it.Ok madam. i agree

Railway reform is a big lie. They just bought two train and showing it every where it is all scam
Re: Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? by SomebodyLovesMe: 1:07pm On Apr 18, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
Oh, so you guys knew Jonathan had good initiatives for the country but chose to turn a blind to it during the campaigns. I can see guys mentioning agricultural reforms, railway reforms, YouWin, Automotive Plan, Electric Power Reforms, Free & Fair Elections, etc. All of these wonderful projects were done by Jonathan but you guys chose to use propaganda to destroy them. Now you want to reap where you did not sow? You guys are just funny. You're all set to enter into a big abysmal hole that you can't comprehend grin. Those projects are Jonathan's, don't dabble into sth you didn't start and hence don't understand.

Jonathan did his best, but his best was not enough. You might be content with mediocrity but that doesn't mean others should be.

The earlier you stop crying the better.

1 Like

Re: Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? by KMJY(f): 1:07pm On Apr 18, 2015
theV0ice:

I think OBJ started the railway revival......gej only built on it
It is not about who start what but who continues what. Or better still, what should be continued. Nigeria's stagnation over the years is a resultant effect of abandon projects.
Re: Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? by d33jy85: 1:07pm On Apr 18, 2015
Mr. Man whenever u make a statement Pls use hardcore facts not just hearsay and dem say dem say beer parlour gist.. d GIS prog. Is working with over 17k beneficiaries on ground and every1 of them can attest that the program is a success and shud be sustained.

geoworldedu:
[b]Some Nigerians are mentally poor. Abject poverty has affected the brains of many Nigerians to the extent that they feel satisfied earning peanuts for life.

The SURE-P Nonsense some people are mentioning is a total rubbish where GRADUATES are being paid #30,000 which they worked for.

Your govt pockets #100,000 per every 30k given to you. They establish all those nonsense just to embezzle our money. For example, they might have earmarked #20 billion naira for that annually but they end up embezzling #19.5 billion and you still sing their praise? Nonsense!!!

Instead, let them use the #20billion naira to set up great industries where thousands of people will be employed and paid handsome salary. In such way, our economy will grow better.

Youwin is another big nonsense which only 0.00005% of Nigerians would only benefit from. Take for example, how many of the people you really know have gotten anything from the YOUWIN. Be sure that 99.999% of us don't have anyone who have benefited from it. SO, BUHARI SHOULD SCRAP THE NONSENSE AND CREATE JOBS INSTEAD!!! [/b]

3 Likes

Re: Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? by Entchidodo: 1:08pm On Apr 18, 2015
philips70:

Nairaland is not complete without you.....

Same way we were taught of the catalytic importance of Metabolism in MicroBiology.
Yes,very nice of you dear...
Re: Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? by cocoberry(f): 1:08pm On Apr 18, 2015
Figure out which!

Sweetguy25:

Which one?
Re: Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? by AhmedMustapha(m): 1:09pm On Apr 18, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
Oh so APC is now denying them abi?

Ok here's a link to a statement by Fashola who said Jonathan did nothing: http://dailypost.ng/2015/03/10/i-have-fulfilled-all-my-promises-jonathan-has-done-nothing-fashola/ captioned I have fulfilled all my promises, Jonathan has done nothing – Fashola

Will you say APC is denying Fashola too?
This is what the Governor said as gotten from your link
" it is the record of service
about what he has done with the promises he made
in 2011."
I believe he meant President Jonathan has not fulfilled most of the promises he made when campaigning in 2011 and not he hasn't fulfilled any.
Re: Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? by auntymi(f): 1:10pm On Apr 18, 2015
Cassava bread

1 Like

Re: Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? by deeptechcool(m): 1:10pm On Apr 18, 2015
AhmedMustapha:

I don't think farmers paying more for fertilizers mean failure on the President's team, the question should be Are they getting better quality of fertilizers#
If that's the case I feel it's fair enough

Getting fertilizer has becme too difficult for farmers in Benue West Senatorial district that they are now at the mercy of the major distributor, the wife of the governor of Benue. Not that it is annoyingly scarce, it has becme unneccessarily expensive.
Re: Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? by Entchidodo: 1:10pm On Apr 18, 2015
tupacshakur:

Mama mi! grin
Re: Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Apr 18, 2015
Sweetguy25:

Where did I say I was against GEJ?

hey man,i quoted u cos of da beautiful points u brought out but i wasnt reffering to u,i was refering to da op and virtually all da apc posters present n ranting frm da arsses on here now eulogising gej for some of giant stride policies n reforms.. Peace
Re: Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? by Sweetguy25: 1:11pm On Apr 18, 2015
cocoberry:
Figure out which!

Electoral reforms?
Re: Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Apr 18, 2015
The knowledge of the success and failure of any Government is by comparison with another. I never knew Jonathan has done so much as mentioned by other people. Possibly because these achievements were hidden from people by the activities of the BOKO HARAM. I pray APC should do more than that. Since they say Jonathan has done nothing and that he is clueless, let APC do something that we will appreciate and regard them as the true liberators.
Re: Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Apr 18, 2015
So good things did come from GEJ, it's alright. For me I think if Buhari can seriously clamp down on corruption and improve power, he'll be successful building on GEJ's ground work. GEJ has a good heart and had good plans for this country. Lest I forget he should never make the mistake of appointing incompetent people in his administration.
Re: Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? by emmykk(m): 1:12pm On Apr 18, 2015
150 alamajiri schools

1 Like

Re: Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? by SomebodyLovesMe: 1:12pm On Apr 18, 2015
Billyonaire:
Does Buhari even have a Blue Print ? The Cattle Rearer didnt even think he will win, he is shocked that he won and his still amazed till now. We are about to witness another 'Yaradulled' 4yrs from this aged Ancestor.

When will you stop crying?

1 Like

Re: Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? by betty202020(m): 1:12pm On Apr 18, 2015
maclatunji:
That the majority of Nigerians are not pleased with the performance of President Goodluck Jonathan in the last 4 years is not in doubt following his defeat at the polls.

However, he cannot have failed totally and must have made some positive impact in certain aspects of governance.

So, what policies of President Goodluck Jonathan would you like President-elect Muhammadu Buhari to maintain and build on for the benefit of Nigerians?

i totally disagree with u. GEJ defeat is local & international conspiracy against gej's administration and structural/ institutional manipulation. even the highest beneficiary (northern politicians) betrayed him. all his economic plans are good. pdp national chairman nows what i mean.

1 Like

Re: Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? by maclatunji: 1:13pm On Apr 18, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
Oh, so you guys knew Jonathan had good initiatives for the country but chose to turn a blind to it during the campaigns. I can see guys mentioning agricultural reforms, railway reforms, YouWin, Automotive Plan, Electric Power Reforms, Free & Fair Elections, etc. All of these wonderful projects were done by Jonathan but you guys chose to use propaganda to destroy them. Now you want to reap where you did not sow? You guys are just funny. You're all set to enter into a big abysmal hole that you can't comprehend grin. Those projects are Jonathan's, don't dabble into sth you didn't start and hence don't understand.

75% poor, 25% good. That's how I score President Jonathan's administration. Don't get hyperactive on the 25%.
Re: Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Apr 18, 2015
Re: Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? by arbitter: 1:13pm On Apr 18, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:

If Jonathan's work was 'so wonderful' I'm sure Nigerians wouldn't have voted him out.

And what do you mean 'reap where you did not sow'? Are you saying APC shouldn't work on something just because Jonathan started it ?

Listen Mister, there was an Election and GEJ lost! so get over it!

1 Like

Re: Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? by baralatie(m): 1:15pm On Apr 18, 2015
theV0ice:

I think OBJ started the railway revival......gej only built on it
and to think somebody suggested we should scrap everything!

1 Like

Re: Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? by baralatie(m): 1:16pm On Apr 18, 2015
maclatunji:

It's not like our agriculture is where it should be but I have observed that for the most part in the last 4 years, we do not get scarcity of tomato, pepper, yam, beans etc.

So, when the minister of agriculture talks about increased food production, it is believable as the market reflects it. There's an abundance of fruits and vegetables all year round too.

Now, we need to move towards processing our excess agric produce for export. We need to turn agriculture into big time business for many in the middle class.

point noted!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Three Soldiers Killed By Militants In Foropa, Southern Ijaw, Bayelsa / APC Governors’ Visits To Wike, Udom Stir Anxiety In APC / Difference between Igbo cities and Yoruba cities in development Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.