Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Seun Kuti: “jonathan Knelt For Prayer• David Cameron Stood • Is Adeboye Racist?” - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seun Kuti: “jonathan Knelt For Prayer• David Cameron Stood • Is Adeboye Racist?” (61063 Views)

Femi And Seun Kuti Perform In New York Together (photos) / Seun Kuti Recounts Fela And Abiola's Encounter / Lady Claims Seun Kuti Is The Father Of Her Baby( photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Kuti: “jonathan Knelt For Prayer• David Cameron Stood • Is Adeboye Racist?” by Toofan007: 9:46am On Apr 19, 2015
Being humble is about your heart o. Christianity is about your inside. how many times did Jesus tell people to kneel down in the Bible? he knows you could kneel down from now till kingdom come and still be an arrogant sob. remember when Jona said I don't give a damn on national TV? humble ko bumble bee ni.

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti: “jonathan Knelt For Prayer• David Cameron Stood • Is Adeboye Racist?” by Norstrademus(m): 9:46am On Apr 19, 2015
uselessgoat:
GEJ NA MUMU
...am not surprised at your brazen stupidity. your moniker says it all.EWU!!!
Re: Seun Kuti: “jonathan Knelt For Prayer• David Cameron Stood • Is Adeboye Racist?” by vislabraye(m): 9:47am On Apr 19, 2015
badassProdigy:
The General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, (RCCG) Pastor E.A Adeboye, met and prayed for UK Prime Minister, David Cameron during the congregation at the ‘Festival of Life’ programme which held in London...

After the preyaer session, most Nigerians are talking about this picture of Pastor Adeboye praying for David Cameron and he was standing on his feet, while president Jonathan was on both knees when he prayed for him before the election. Iconic singer ,Seun Kuti shared his opinion.

So guys, do you agree with him or not?

It's just choice..
Re: Seun Kuti: “jonathan Knelt For Prayer• David Cameron Stood • Is Adeboye Racist?” by Btruth: 9:49am On Apr 19, 2015
Seun Kuti, is like asking you why you are not on the stage with ordinary pants, while your father Fela Kuti always feel comfortable with his "pata" on stage singing nii ooo. So, stop reading meaning into things. Everyone feel differ from each other.
Re: Seun Kuti: “jonathan Knelt For Prayer• David Cameron Stood • Is Adeboye Racist?” by Damikevin(m): 9:52am On Apr 19, 2015
Sean kuti na ea for you oooooo. Shay na our culture to kneel down there own na to stand. The most important Aspect is the fact that our world leaders know and accept there is a bigger being than them God. Plus sef na God go decide if the prayer go get use for the person when dem pray for. If Sean Kuti na God. Person no go mess oooo.
Re: Seun Kuti: “jonathan Knelt For Prayer• David Cameron Stood • Is Adeboye Racist?” by afiansel(m): 9:53am On Apr 19, 2015
While in church, that's if you are a Christian, often times you personally choose to stand while praying, while, others kneel to pray. Even without anyone asking him or her to do so lipsrsealed. IT' ALL ABOUT PERSONAL CONVICTION. Son please, stop reading meaning to things and focus on the purpose.
Re: Seun Kuti: “jonathan Knelt For Prayer• David Cameron Stood • Is Adeboye Racist?” by Codyt(m): 9:54am On Apr 19, 2015
There's just one thing to do whenever Seun Kuti airs his opinion.... IGNORE! No time. He's an agnostic to me rather than an atheist. When would we start existing rather than living?
Re: Seun Kuti: “jonathan Knelt For Prayer• David Cameron Stood • Is Adeboye Racist?” by kollinpowel(m): 9:55am On Apr 19, 2015
seun kuti is becoming a jobless wetin concern am with who postrate or who cross leg ? He be God ?
Re: Seun Kuti: “jonathan Knelt For Prayer• David Cameron Stood • Is Adeboye Racist?” by golddeejay(m): 9:55am On Apr 19, 2015
no meaning shd be read into dis. Not defending baba Adeboye but am sure he didnt ask our president to kneel down. A large percentage of nigerians are like the pharisees; showing off their holiness. We always put the imported religions on our heads more than people that started them. Yet that 'holiness' never shows in the way we live and treat others
Re: Seun Kuti: “jonathan Knelt For Prayer• David Cameron Stood • Is Adeboye Racist?” by sunsewa: 9:57am On Apr 19, 2015
ollah1:
Jona na scammer nah. Trying to win gullible Nigerians hearts while cameron was just natural
MIND UR TONGUE, DON'T JUDGE FOR U ARE NOT GOD,THINGS OF GOD IS DIFFERENT FROM THINGS OF MAN,TAKE MY ADVICE OR LEAVE IT .
Re: Seun Kuti: “jonathan Knelt For Prayer• David Cameron Stood • Is Adeboye Racist?” by Codyt(m): 10:00am On Apr 19, 2015
Prettysunshine:

If a pastor wants to pray for me its my choice to either kneel down or stand. i'm pretty sure president Jonathan was not forced to kneel down. I don't see any racism in this.
My daughter please tell them!! Smh
Re: Seun Kuti: “jonathan Knelt For Prayer• David Cameron Stood • Is Adeboye Racist?” by ozo13(m): 10:01am On Apr 19, 2015
mhizpeaarl:
Please leave my Pastors alone and stop reading unnecessary meanings into things
if na another church e happen to na people like u go first talk shocked
Re: Seun Kuti: “jonathan Knelt For Prayer• David Cameron Stood • Is Adeboye Racist?” by OCHOdee(f): 10:02am On Apr 19, 2015
Why do some people choose to make an issue out of nothing? angry
Re: Seun Kuti: “jonathan Knelt For Prayer• David Cameron Stood • Is Adeboye Racist?” by guiddoti: 10:02am On Apr 19, 2015
timunstopable:

that is why upon his so called humility God no allow am win

God can not be mocked

Man looks at what is outside God looks inside
so cameron is a saint and joe is a sinner ni?
Re: Seun Kuti: “jonathan Knelt For Prayer• David Cameron Stood • Is Adeboye Racist?” by bezimo(m): 10:03am On Apr 19, 2015
The simple reason is that it is not in the culture of the white man to kneel down unlike our culture in Nigeria.
Re: Seun Kuti: “jonathan Knelt For Prayer• David Cameron Stood • Is Adeboye Racist?” by guiddoti: 10:05am On Apr 19, 2015
pureguide:
Good afternoon all.
I have decided, to share with you all the top 5 ways of making money online. That pays a whole lot of money.

We have
-I M (internet Marketing)
-A M ( Affiliate Marketing)
-B G ( Bloging)
-B S ( Bulk sms)
-W B ( Web Designin

These are the top five means of earning cash online today online. Will simply break it down for you starting from the first to the fifth.

1- I'm ( Internet Marketing)::
when I say internet marketing It simply means selling of your products/brand and rendering ur service to others eiher offline/online. All you need to do is to create a simple website, containing the products and its description and its possitive effects and how 100% trustworthy it is. And also assure them of returning back their money if it didn't work out as prescribed on the simple website you created. U can as well as get an e commerce websites just like www.jumia.com / / www.aliexpress.com etc! You can allow sellers to market/sell their products to buyers using your e commerce platform I.e websites. If a seller sells any product u will get your own percent on every sell made by a seller. Note: its advisable to get one particular website for your product. And each product should have its own website that is sales page.

2- A M ( Affiliate Marketing)::
mostly used by blog and website owners. All you need to do is visit all these top sites sign up for their affiliate programs. And start advertising the affiliate/ referral link presented to you either on your website,blog,forum or social networks such as facebook/twitter or whatsapp.even bbm. Depending on how many contacts you get.

3- B G( Blogging)::
aha! Blogging is the third one. So many go into blogging for fun but at a time it pays even more than normal business. Ok see the deal here. As u can see Nairaland is selling ads space? U can get yourself a website built by a standard and well skilled acquired website designer like me. Lols. And do all the necessary configurations on it. Inclusive of the traffic. U can sign up for google adsense , adynamo, promo, and a lot of them. U can even add the affiliate marketing banner to ur website. As a website owner you can easily organise seminar with the influence of your website.

4- B S ( Bulk Sms):: another hot strategy for making money. Who hasn't heard of Bulk sms? Well for those who haven't. You can just goto any bulk sms service provider purchase an sms unit. And resell or send bulk sms for clients. Somehow difficult but easy to go with if you are familiar with the system. Advice: don't jump into this on your own meet a prof on the biz or get yourself a mento to guide you. And you also be smilling at your bank acc. Its a cool biz. You can send sms for church, events, companies , organisations etc... Depending on how you advertise yourself. All for these

5- W B( Web Designing):: lols lols lols. This is where I have to introduce myself a little bit. Am not doing this to advertise myself, but if am. I think I deserve the credit for posting this thread. Ok let's roll. Designing of website pays a whole lot more than you even imagine. Am a living testimony. All you need here is just to meet someone who is into the line to teach you how to design a website. The truth you need to know is these. Nowadays every business needs to has a face on the internet. And there is only one way to do that. And that is by designing a website for it. Jumia/konga are business organisations that has put their platform on the internet. You can design a website without coding anything. Check out the websites on my signature I built it on my own without any coding. After learning it. Get yourself a domain name and web hosting. Create a portfolio for your brand and you will be getting web design proposal every week. If not everyday. And the truth of it they will also be renewing their payments annually. And you know what that stands for.

Thanks! As you read this. Hope you put it in practise. Stop wasting your precious time and mb visiting the web without making any profit or tangible thing out of it. Just act now. I can so put you through if you are interested tho!
Am Michael! A K A Mr south! CEO and owner of Nairaguide Web Design Studio

Contact details:
Whatsapp/call: 08039710459
Bbm pin:21CB6207
somtin is mising ur account no grin
Re: Seun Kuti: “jonathan Knelt For Prayer• David Cameron Stood • Is Adeboye Racist?” by Tvegas(m): 10:07am On Apr 19, 2015
Very childish headline. I am very sure jonathan knelt without asking questions, it's not adeboye's headache.
Re: Seun Kuti: “jonathan Knelt For Prayer• David Cameron Stood • Is Adeboye Racist?” by mbulela: 10:14am On Apr 19, 2015
The fact that you are Fela's son is no guarantee that you will be intelligent. SEUN often exposes his stupidity and is ignorant of his lack of intelligence on most issues he comments on. It is not compulsory to talk.

Who told him that Adeboye asked GEJ to kneel?
It is GEJ's prerogative and chose to score cheap points by kneeling and acting humble. G.O. simply said, let us pray. He never said kneel down and let us pray. So where is SEUN getting his racism hints from?
Dude is daft and talks too much.

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti: “jonathan Knelt For Prayer• David Cameron Stood • Is Adeboye Racist?” by xmart(m): 10:16am On Apr 19, 2015
ollah1:
Jona na scammer nah. Trying to win gullible Nigerians hearts while cameron was just natural
APC people grin grin
Re: Seun Kuti: “jonathan Knelt For Prayer• David Cameron Stood • Is Adeboye Racist?” by PTNL: 10:17am On Apr 19, 2015
Youngman! Don't be confused, this is cultural difference and variation. Simple!
Re: Seun Kuti: “jonathan Knelt For Prayer• David Cameron Stood • Is Adeboye Racist?” by bababuff(m): 10:17am On Apr 19, 2015
thorpido:
Seun Kuti's opinion does not count in matters like this.

Supported.
Re: Seun Kuti: “jonathan Knelt For Prayer• David Cameron Stood • Is Adeboye Racist?” by Tijay90(m): 10:19am On Apr 19, 2015
The white man's not a religious bigot...secondly,the black man thinks his fellows as inferior to the white man...lastly,the white man doesn't need ur prayers to create his own heaven,the black depends solely on it(+ desperate looting of state treasury.)
Re: Seun Kuti: “jonathan Knelt For Prayer• David Cameron Stood • Is Adeboye Racist?” by Tijay90(m): 10:19am On Apr 19, 2015
The white man's not a religious bigot...secondly,the black man thinks his fellows as inferior to the white man...lastly,the white man doesn't ur prayers to create his own heaven,the black depends solely on it(+ desperate looting of state treasury.)
Re: Seun Kuti: “jonathan Knelt For Prayer• David Cameron Stood • Is Adeboye Racist?” by Ferebiekun: 10:20am On Apr 19, 2015
Who is Seun Kuti? That arrogant, weed-smoking, self-opinionated ignoramus. His opinion does not matter in anything like this innocent act of faith. Kneeling or standing to pray is an act of devotion, NOT a message of who or what you're. Suggesting it as some form of racism as the so-called musician would have us believe is nothing short of symptoms of drug abuse! It's only a warped mind that could read such meaning into a decent photograph.

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti: “jonathan Knelt For Prayer• David Cameron Stood • Is Adeboye Racist?” by dlux: 10:20am On Apr 19, 2015
Visit http://gtbensmag.com for Technology news
Re: Seun Kuti: “jonathan Knelt For Prayer• David Cameron Stood • Is Adeboye Racist?” by Nobody: 10:21am On Apr 19, 2015
thorpido:
Seun Kuti's opinion does not count in matters like this.
Make him go park well jor
How that one take relate to racism now
#him just wan attention and him don c am
#a round of applause for am
Re: Seun Kuti: “jonathan Knelt For Prayer• David Cameron Stood • Is Adeboye Racist?” by Tolubory(m): 10:23am On Apr 19, 2015
tongue we are all racist one way or the other....
In as long as you separate your white shirt from your black shirt before washing in it, my brother, you are a racist.
In as long as you Love light skin lady over black skin lady, my brother you are a racist.
In as long as you loved the Oyinbo actors pass your African Actors, my brother you are a racist...
We should stop deceiving ourselves...
Re: Seun Kuti: “jonathan Knelt For Prayer• David Cameron Stood • Is Adeboye Racist?” by sammyyycole: 10:23am On Apr 19, 2015
Orunto:
God judges our Hearts, Souls, Minds and Bodies in our Worships.
Absolutely,you just said it all,GOD bless you with this.
Re: Seun Kuti: “jonathan Knelt For Prayer• David Cameron Stood • Is Adeboye Racist?” by bettercreature(m): 10:25am On Apr 19, 2015
ollah1:
You sum it up asap,You are so right,GEJ mind wasnt in that church he was just there to calculate number of the congregation
Re: Seun Kuti: “jonathan Knelt For Prayer• David Cameron Stood • Is Adeboye Racist?” by U2ice(m): 10:26am On Apr 19, 2015
kramer:
It's not in their culture to kneel while praying or being prayed for. he can't force our culture on the UK prime minister p

When in Rome do as the Romans do.

Wat is dis 1 saying U jst contradicted ursef wiv ur last line

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti: “jonathan Knelt For Prayer• David Cameron Stood • Is Adeboye Racist?” by Matttthew(m): 10:29am On Apr 19, 2015
BiHung:
anyway...cute pics there..how old r u
Lol.... Y asking.....? N wats d minin of wat u said earlier? Tnx....
Re: Seun Kuti: “jonathan Knelt For Prayer• David Cameron Stood • Is Adeboye Racist?” by Nobody: 10:32am On Apr 19, 2015
sunsewa:
MIND UR TONGUE, DON'T JUDGE FOR U ARE NOT GOD,THINGS OF GOD IS DIFFERENT FROM THINGS OF MAN,TAKE MY ADVICE OR LEAVE IT .

see one of the gullible Nigerians. So saying the truth about an incident is not judging? Hehe, but "a man of God can judge right"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Julius Agwu: "I Died But Woke Up On My Way To Mortuary" / Toke Makinwa: "I Almost Slept With Michael Dapaah "Big Shaq" / Meet Olubunmi Akindele AKA Neeceebosslady, Funke Akindele's Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.