Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,730 members, 7,809,802 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

Where And When Not To Approach A Lady - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where And When Not To Approach A Lady (42870 Views)

7 Reasons Why Shy Guys Find It Difficult To Approach A Lady / 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady / 5 Reasons Ladies Find It Difficult To Approach Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where And When Not To Approach A Lady by canalily(m): 3:33pm On Apr 19, 2015
Lala247:

lol ur making laugh
why are u always artificialundecided
Re: Where And When Not To Approach A Lady by ronald4lif(m): 3:35pm On Apr 19, 2015
Princecalm:
keep the lies rolling.
Pehaps not the type of salon i was referring to.

My understanding of the saloon illustration you made was the awareness of not approaching a woman at a saloon for the person stand the risk of getting his wallet drained, right?
Re: Where And When Not To Approach A Lady by Dotwillis1(m): 3:37pm On Apr 19, 2015
gmyguy:

Hmmn.. But those ladies who stand by the road on Adeola Hopewell at night are very friendly...They even call you sweetheart and such nice names...Just always in a hurry when i drive past...Is that an exception to your assumption?!!
grin No! ... Atleast they make the first move
Re: Where And When Not To Approach A Lady by Nobody: 3:37pm On Apr 19, 2015
UjSizzle:
OP bless you! Your list is on point smiley
I don't really think so. If you follow what he wrote here, you would probably remain single. I guess the OP's already married.
Re: Where And When Not To Approach A Lady by Taiye4Christ(m): 3:39pm On Apr 19, 2015
Lala247:
Ther is no right time hun

While ur there waiting for right time lol one guy go waka in front of u n scoop that babe sit down there they wait for when shes less busy.. A lady is always busy .. smiley

U need to seize every moment .

Tell am o. E go clear im eyes soon when he watch the highlights.
Btw, lwtmb @emboldened
Re: Where And When Not To Approach A Lady by persius555(m): 3:39pm On Apr 19, 2015
marieolae:
If you follow these rules, you might miss that golden opportunity.
Please don't follow this list!
Thank u jare.Op knows next to nothing about chatting a lady up. Get your game on, try chatting/complementing her, let her be the centre of the discussion and offcourse a few jokes here and there to spice it up. Chatting a lady in public transport has always worked for me.

1 Like

Re: Where And When Not To Approach A Lady by Dotwillis1(m): 3:41pm On Apr 19, 2015
Trustme2:
Thank you jor for voicing out. The Op wan spoil una prayer and opportunity to get married this year Lol
lmaoooooooooo grin
Re: Where And When Not To Approach A Lady by marieolae(f): 3:41pm On Apr 19, 2015
If Mr A approaches me with intelligence and class whilst Mr B hisses and demands for my attention, who is more preferable? Answer! You're mentality will only attract those women you detest.
kinibigdeal:

If Mr. A is trekking under a fierce looking sun and sweating profusely and Mr. B is inside his new hybrid modern car. Let assume both of them approach you alternatively, which one will you go for? I guess not A..

1 Like

Re: Where And When Not To Approach A Lady by Dotwillis1(m): 3:44pm On Apr 19, 2015
Lala247:

Lol go back n read what u sent me ... Now look at outcome lol nvm

U wont get it ..
lol... I get, buh its nt wat u tink anyway.

Btw, how many approach do yhu get per week? cheesy
Re: Where And When Not To Approach A Lady by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 19, 2015
mteew!!! I dint knw where u guys see all these your stup1d theories... wooed a babe this past week in the night she came to my house yesterday and it was worthwhile.. life is not about theories but practical!! What worked for you might not work for any other person

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where And When Not To Approach A Lady by ndubueze92(m): 3:46pm On Apr 19, 2015
tolextony:
Good.. But why wasting time learning where and when to approach a lady when you can easily develop your life to a standard where ladies will be the one searching for where and when to approach you cool
Tony is wise...lol
Re: Where And When Not To Approach A Lady by Nobody: 3:50pm On Apr 19, 2015
canalily:
why are u always artificialundecided

Why cant ur mind ur biz undecided

How does it affect ur life ?
Re: Where And When Not To Approach A Lady by Nobody: 3:51pm On Apr 19, 2015
Dotwillis1:
lol... I get, buh its nt wat u tink anyway.

Btw, how many approach do yhu get per week? cheesy

Lol none .. Im always busy
N guys r following ur list smiley
Re: Where And When Not To Approach A Lady by Nobody: 3:52pm On Apr 19, 2015
Taiye4Christ:

Tell am o. E go clear im eyes soon when he watch the highlights.
Btw, lwtmb @emboldened

[quote][/quote]
Re: Where And When Not To Approach A Lady by Justicealh3(m): 3:52pm On Apr 19, 2015
I never for once toast a lady, since when i become a man & see how nigerians are crying 4 a change & better nigeria, i always havin my thinking to change nigeria, becox even gmb will never change naija. LADYS MY FOOT.

Re: Where And When Not To Approach A Lady by Princecalm(m): 3:52pm On Apr 19, 2015
ronald4lif:

My understanding of the saloon illustration you made was the awareness of not approaching a woman at a saloon for the person stand the risk of getting his wallet drained, right?
not only that you stand a 0.5percent of wooing her and also being ridiculed by people around.
Re: Where And When Not To Approach A Lady by iamord(m): 3:53pm On Apr 19, 2015
Lala247:
Ther is no right time hun

While ur there waiting for right time lol one guy go waka in front of u n scoop that babe sit down there they wait for when shes less busy.. A lady is always busy.. smiley

U need to seize every moment .
I like this. as a guy we have 2 create the enabling environment to parol ,but sometimes are not just conducive.. the attitude , charisma, and boldness will determine how far he will go . in a ladies 'always busy schedule'

1 Like

Re: Where And When Not To Approach A Lady by canalily(m): 3:54pm On Apr 19, 2015
Lala247:

Why cant ur mind ur biz undecided

How does it affect ur life ?
if it doesn't affect my life, i wont even boader, just to let u know that u 'r therecheesy
Re: Where And When Not To Approach A Lady by Nobody: 3:55pm On Apr 19, 2015
canalily:
if it doesn't affect my life, i wont even boader, just to let u know that u 'r therecheesy

Lol ok cheesy
Re: Where And When Not To Approach A Lady by vjsmiles: 3:56pm On Apr 19, 2015
Lala247:

I just got what u meant lol so that the only time u dont approach chics .. Vj nah wah for u oh
[size=14pt] shocked

i am still a virgin cry [/size]
Re: Where And When Not To Approach A Lady by olaniyanc: 3:56pm On Apr 19, 2015
MzNelly:

They chyked you? undecided

No I disagre totally. You can communicate with a lady or make friend anywhere and at anytime. You can never know if you don't try.There is no harm in saying hi or being rejected. Rejection is part of the game or learning for men. Practice makes perfect.✋✋✋
Re: Where And When Not To Approach A Lady by Nobody: 3:58pm On Apr 19, 2015
iamord:
I like this. as a guy we have 2 create the enabling environment to parol ,but sometimes are not just conducive.. the attitude , charisma, and boldness will determine how far he will go . in a ladies 'always busy schedule'

Yh exactly

1 Like

Re: Where And When Not To Approach A Lady by Nobody: 3:59pm On Apr 19, 2015
vjsmiles:
[size=14pt] shocked

i am still a virgin cry [/size]

Me too lol
Re: Where And When Not To Approach A Lady by mooremedia: 3:59pm On Apr 19, 2015
How do we Freaking know she's on her menses??

vjsmiles:
[size=14pt] when she is phvcking seeing her menses... [/size]
Re: Where And When Not To Approach A Lady by Nobody: 3:59pm On Apr 19, 2015
ronald4lif:

I reckon it is because you do not want to 'see' what they doing with they hair: the tugging and pulling and burning oh my....

It is also a hen house full of cackling women........not bad for guys oooo.. You do not want to know what the cackle is about....

cheesy
Re: Where And When Not To Approach A Lady by vjsmiles: 3:59pm On Apr 19, 2015
mooremedia:
How do we Freaking know she's on her menses??

www.google.com
Re: Where And When Not To Approach A Lady by iamord(m): 4:02pm On Apr 19, 2015
Lala247:

Yh exactly
ladies should also try sef. no be say when d man she has been tripping for start to parol her .she go come dey form unnecessary shakara. it puts me off quickly
Re: Where And When Not To Approach A Lady by canalily(m): 4:02pm On Apr 19, 2015
Lala247:

Lol ok cheesy
buh why do u sound aggressiveundecided
Re: Where And When Not To Approach A Lady by moment5(m): 4:03pm On Apr 19, 2015
MzNelly:
There's never a "perfect moment."

You take the moment and make it perfect.
....yes you're right. There is no harm in taking your chance, you either get a yes or no,either way,u walk away or stay depending on her response.

1 Like

Re: Where And When Not To Approach A Lady by yemdogg: 4:04pm On Apr 19, 2015
In the PHVCKIN TOILET.....when she's all shitty. grin grin grin
Re: Where And When Not To Approach A Lady by Nobody: 4:05pm On Apr 19, 2015
canalily:
buh why do u sound aggressiveundecided

Aggressive lol noo im the nicest person u'll ever come acroos on NL grin
Re: Where And When Not To Approach A Lady by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 19, 2015
iamord:
ladies should also try sef. no be say when d man she has been tripping for start to parol her .she go come dey form unnecessary shakara. it puts me off quickly

Its part of the excitement now

If she agrees quickly thats just boring no challenge just dry .. Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Wooing(toasting) Gone Bad -if Only Money Could Buy / Ladies, The Smarter You Are, The More Likely You Are To Be Single? / Lady In Abuja And Her Boyfriend Get Into Fight After She Asked Him To Pack Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.