Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

Where And When Not To Approach A Lady - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where And When Not To Approach A Lady (42869 Views)

7 Reasons Why Shy Guys Find It Difficult To Approach A Lady / 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady / 5 Reasons Ladies Find It Difficult To Approach Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where And When Not To Approach A Lady by Solomonodimegwu(m): 8:36pm On Apr 19, 2015
Lala247:
Ther is no right time hun

While ur there waiting for right time lol one guy go waka in front of u n scoop that babe sit down there they wait for when shes less busy.. A lady is always busy.. smiley

U need to seize every moment .
LaLa!
Re: Where And When Not To Approach A Lady by Solomonodimegwu(m): 8:39pm On Apr 19, 2015
Cutehector:
lol all d female hairdressers go gv u d look of yur life
na true ooooo! E don happen to me
Re: Where And When Not To Approach A Lady by Solomonodimegwu(m): 8:42pm On Apr 19, 2015
chibwike:
when the lady clocks 30 to 38 and isn't still married....these things wont matter again.
even if u wake her from sleep begin chyke her. lol
Re: Where And When Not To Approach A Lady by bqlekan(m): 9:05pm On Apr 19, 2015
Lala247:
[flash=500,500]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F68aBDSv9Ow[/flash]
nice video. nw i can stop being the shy type grin
Re: Where And When Not To Approach A Lady by Dotwillis1(m): 9:24pm On Apr 19, 2015
Mbediogu:

When she is in sublime mood such as in place of worship or at funeral of a loved one.
yhu r right
Re: Where And When Not To Approach A Lady by Basildvalour(m): 9:32pm On Apr 19, 2015
Lala247:

While ur there waiting for right time lol one guy go waka in front of u n scoop that babe sit down there they wait for when shes less busy.. A lady is always busy.. smiley

I dey come scoop you now. Just wait 4 me
Re: Where And When Not To Approach A Lady by Nobody: 9:32pm On Apr 19, 2015
bqlekan:
nice video. nw i can stop being the shy type grin

Yh the actually has some good points ..
Re: Where And When Not To Approach A Lady by Nobody: 9:32pm On Apr 19, 2015
Basildvalour:
I dey come scoop you now. Just wait 4 me

Beg dont waste time lol kinda busy grin
Re: Where And When Not To Approach A Lady by Nobody: 9:33pm On Apr 19, 2015
Solomonodimegwu:
LaLa!

Solomon wts up smiley
Re: Where And When Not To Approach A Lady by Basildvalour(m): 9:34pm On Apr 19, 2015
Lala247:

Beg dont waste time lol kinda busy grin
You see
Re: Where And When Not To Approach A Lady by Nobody: 9:35pm On Apr 19, 2015
Lala247:

two bottle of orijin 4 u to drink dis night and a lot of suya.
Re: Where And When Not To Approach A Lady by Nobody: 9:35pm On Apr 19, 2015
Basildvalour:
You see

Hehehehe smiley
Re: Where And When Not To Approach A Lady by Nobody: 9:36pm On Apr 19, 2015
sweetorgasm:
two bottle of orijin 4 u to drink dis night and a lot of suya.

Two bottles shocked u tryna get me drunk undecidedE no go work oh wink
Re: Where And When Not To Approach A Lady by Basildvalour(m): 9:38pm On Apr 19, 2015
Lala247:

Hehehehe smiley
you preach and fail to live by it

Issokay, continue being busy undecided
Re: Where And When Not To Approach A Lady by Nobody: 9:39pm On Apr 19, 2015
Lala247:

Two bottles shocked u tryna get me drunk undecidedE no go work oh wink
yeah u got to b drunk 4 u to b able to perform tirelessly
Re: Where And When Not To Approach A Lady by Nobody: 9:39pm On Apr 19, 2015
Basildvalour:
you preach and fail to live by it

Issokay, continue being busy undecided

Lol but i am honest .. Just taking a break ..
Re: Where And When Not To Approach A Lady by Nobody: 9:40pm On Apr 19, 2015
MzNelly:
There's never a "perfect moment."

You take the moment and make it perfect.
Hmm...MzNelly...expert! lol grin grin grin
Re: Where And When Not To Approach A Lady by Nobody: 9:40pm On Apr 19, 2015
sweetorgasm:
yeah u got to b drunk 4 u to b able to perform tirelessly

Lol .. I dont even know wt orijin is .. They dont sell it here might has to try when im in lagos .. See wt the fuss is about
Re: Where And When Not To Approach A Lady by Basildvalour(m): 9:41pm On Apr 19, 2015
Lala247:

Lol but i am honest .. Just taking a break ..
Wen wil d break expire
Re: Where And When Not To Approach A Lady by Nobody: 9:42pm On Apr 19, 2015
Lala247:

Lol .. I dont even know wt orijin is .. They dont sell it here might has to try when im in lagos .. See wt the fuss is about
yea wen u get to lagos just PM me and i will personally take u around and buy a lot of origin 4 u.
Re: Where And When Not To Approach A Lady by Nobody: 9:44pm On Apr 19, 2015
sweetorgasm:
yea wen u get to lagos just PM me and i will personally take u around and buy a lot of origin 4 u.
Okies
Re: Where And When Not To Approach A Lady by Nobody: 9:45pm On Apr 19, 2015
ronald4lif:
Na public transport own sure pass na. That's one of my main fishing point. cheesy
fisherman...I hail o! grin grin
Re: Where And When Not To Approach A Lady by Nobody: 9:45pm On Apr 19, 2015
Basildvalour:
Wen wil d break expire

In 10 mins

Just got one more order to complete then im free .. For the toasting

But the criteria hard small oh cheesy
Re: Where And When Not To Approach A Lady by Basildvalour(m): 9:54pm On Apr 19, 2015
Lala247:

In 10 mins

Just got one more order to complete then im free .. For the toasting

But the criteria hard small oh cheesy
Let's here the CRIteria. Hope it doesn't end up making me CRY
Re: Where And When Not To Approach A Lady by Nobody: 9:55pm On Apr 19, 2015
Basildvalour:
Let's here the CRIteria. Hope it doesn't end up making me CRY

Im typing it up lol will send it shortly
Re: Where And When Not To Approach A Lady by Basildvalour(m): 9:57pm On Apr 19, 2015
Lala247:

Im typing it up lol will send it shortly
I stand gidigba like olumo rock..I dey wait cool
Re: Where And When Not To Approach A Lady by Bowaley17(m): 10:02pm On Apr 19, 2015
Ok
Re: Where And When Not To Approach A Lady by Gabriel300(m): 10:42pm On Apr 19, 2015
so if i see a girl i like on public transport, i should walk away Besides how many girls really make the 'first move?
Re: Where And When Not To Approach A Lady by marieolae(f): 10:48pm On Apr 19, 2015
try catching her on the weekend. It could be she's not interested, in that case don't waste your time. Give her one more shot.
SerialMan:
Honestly u stole this from my finger tips.Am currently suffering as a result of what the OP posted now.There is this Pharmacist i first sighted buying akara some day,but was in a barbing Salon ,so couldnt follow her,Now she is always busy selling all day and closes by almost 10pm.

I decided to track her sometime last two weeks at about the time she closed,i excused her but she said No No ,Not this Nght,i humbled myself and said to her am sorry and left her.

Now i saw her buying from a shop again last week,but refused granting me audience,tried to ask her her name..she said i dont know.

Now the problem is when will i ever be able to see her not BUSY.?

Re: Where And When Not To Approach A Lady by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 8:50am On Apr 20, 2015
chibwike:
when the lady clocks 30 to 38 and isn't still married....these things wont matter again.
LOL.... At that point, it becomes like a multimillion Naira contract for them and they sieze every opportunity
Re: Where And When Not To Approach A Lady by Nobody: 11:02am On Apr 20, 2015
You may have to resort to CELIBACY If you're researching on when and to woo a lady.

A lady already knows your intention when you say "Hi". And she's never free, you perfect the time yourself, you don't look for perfect time.
Re: Where And When Not To Approach A Lady by Nobody: 11:02am On Apr 20, 2015
You may have to resort to CELIBACY If you're researching on when and where to woo a lady.

A lady already knows your intention when you say "Hi". And she's never free, you perfect the time yourself, you don't look for perfect time.

So what about a lady you may never meet again? How will you know the perfect time.

This is list written on a platter of mirage impossibility borne out of cowardice spirit and lack of confidence.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Wooing(toasting) Gone Bad -if Only Money Could Buy / Lady In Abuja And Her Boyfriend Get Into Fight After She Asked Him To Pack Out / Ladies, The Smarter You Are, The More Likely You Are To Be Single?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.