Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,095 members, 7,818,283 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Where And When Not To Approach A Lady - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where And When Not To Approach A Lady (42913 Views)

7 Reasons Why Shy Guys Find It Difficult To Approach A Lady / 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady / 5 Reasons Ladies Find It Difficult To Approach Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where And When Not To Approach A Lady by cupidhero(m): 4:06pm On Apr 19, 2015
Story! OP you are joking right? I only get to live 90 something years on this evil world and you expect me to wait for that perfect moment before i can make myself happy abi?
Re: Where And When Not To Approach A Lady by ronald4lif(m): 4:08pm On Apr 19, 2015
Xiadnat:

I reckon it is because you do not want to 'see' what they doing with they hair: the tugging and pulling and burning oh my....

It is also a hen house full of cackling women........not bad for guys oooo.. You do not want to know what the cackle is about....

cheesy

Quite so. But I thought most women always cackles when in a group though, not limited to a saloon. If it's ain't about the man that wooed her a day before it's about the guy in the hood who always glance at her natural assets or the co-worker that always winks at her.
Re: Where And When Not To Approach A Lady by Venom104: 4:10pm On Apr 19, 2015
After you summon all the liver you can and finally get to say hello and her reply is "can i help you" .. kai naija girls
Re: Where And When Not To Approach A Lady by canalily(m): 4:10pm On Apr 19, 2015
Lala247:

Aggressive lol noo im the nicest person u'll ever come acroos on NL grin
testedundecidedok lemme try naa, who is 9icer?
Re: Where And When Not To Approach A Lady by Nobody: 4:11pm On Apr 19, 2015
canalily:
testedundecidedok lemme try naa, who is 9icer?
Moi
Re: Where And When Not To Approach A Lady by Venom104: 4:12pm On Apr 19, 2015
damseyl:
I hate it when I'm busy reading especially during night class and some dudes will starting coming and disturbing. Some guys no get work aswear! Must you approach every girl you see?

what if you are the only girl he has approached?
Re: Where And When Not To Approach A Lady by Nobody: 4:12pm On Apr 19, 2015
ronald4lif:

Quite so. I was thinking most women always cackles when in a group though, not limited to a saloon. If it's ain't about the man that wooed her a day before it's about the guy in the hood who always glance at her natural assets or the co-worker that always winks at her.
yh its best to approach her when shes by herself more of a chance
Re: Where And When Not To Approach A Lady by ronald4lif(m): 4:15pm On Apr 19, 2015
Lala247:
yh its best to approach her when shes by herself more of a chance

Yes, true. Before her friend(s) starts acting up all jealous and keep reminding her they have some other appointment.
Re: Where And When Not To Approach A Lady by Nobody: 4:15pm On Apr 19, 2015
ronald4lif:

Quite so. But I thought most women always cackles when in a group though, not limited to a saloon. If it's ain't about the man that wooed her a day before it's about the guy in the hood who always glance at her natural assets or the co-worker that always winks at her.

Oh...trust me! We may cackle elsewhere. But, where THE cackle really goes on is the HAIR SALOON.

It is a sorority house up in there. Sort of like tree house labeled "women only"; "men stay the (hell) out".

Inhibitions and prim and proper self go right out the window. Let the men bashing and (rarely praising...) rip

It's not even an exaggeration, that's the icky part of it. LOL.

lipsrsealed
Re: Where And When Not To Approach A Lady by Nobody: 4:15pm On Apr 19, 2015
ronald4lif:

Yes, true. Before her friend(s) starts acting up all jealous and keep reminding her they have some other appointment.

Lol u know right
Re: Where And When Not To Approach A Lady by canalily(m): 4:16pm On Apr 19, 2015
Lala247:

Moi
i know u r 4rm south Africa, grin u r running 4rm bein xenophobiccheesy
Re: Where And When Not To Approach A Lady by Nobody: 4:17pm On Apr 19, 2015
canalily:
i know u r 4rm south Africa, grin u r running 4rm bein xenophobiccheesy

No nigerian lol
Re: Where And When Not To Approach A Lady by canalily(m): 4:19pm On Apr 19, 2015
Lala247:

No nigerian lol
is that real uundecided true black american u rwink
Re: Where And When Not To Approach A Lady by Nobody: 4:20pm On Apr 19, 2015
canalily:
is that real uundecided true black american u rwink

Biko leave me jare
Re: Where And When Not To Approach A Lady by Nobody: 4:20pm On Apr 19, 2015
Lala247:
Ther is no right time hun

While ur there waiting for right time lol one guy go waka in front of u n scoop that babe sit down there they wait for when shes less busy.. A lady is always busy.. smiley

U need to seize every moment .
From experience with guys I guess smiley.
Hi
Re: Where And When Not To Approach A Lady by Honesty007(m): 4:21pm On Apr 19, 2015
marieolae:
If you follow these rules, you might miss that golden opportunity.
Please don't follow this list!

I feel this problems r more in this corrupt country Nigeria, in other African countries,its not so like this,i mean why the fright?

Anyway blame it on the small fishstupid brain and already corrupt n suspicious mind some girls,ladies or women have.

Knowledge has truly increased,and every girl ,lady or wants to prove holy holy.
So WTF is keeping them busy? Only when they need smtin they wont be busy.
Mtcheew.
I respect them if they r doing their menses i wont near them.
But when they have dis weak mind,ill be angry with them cos its not all people that approach u dat u must think otherwise
Re: Where And When Not To Approach A Lady by Nobody: 4:21pm On Apr 19, 2015
Tabh:

From experience with guys I guess smiley.
Hi
Just common sense smiley
Re: Where And When Not To Approach A Lady by canalily(m): 4:24pm On Apr 19, 2015
Lala247:

Biko leave me jare
okegrin cheesy kedu part ebe i buundecidedremember u r d 9icest nl babe. I cnt leave u joorshocked
Re: Where And When Not To Approach A Lady by marieolae(f): 4:24pm On Apr 19, 2015
sorry, but what's the key point in this statement?
Honesty007:

I feel this problems r more in this corrupt country Nigeria, in other African countries,its not so like this,i mean why the fright?

Anyway blame it on the small fishstupid brain and already corrupt n suspicious mind some girls,ladies or women have.

Knowledge has truly increased,and every girl ,lady or wants to prove holy holy.
So WTF is keeping them busy? Only when they need smtin they wont be busy.
Mtcheew.
I respect them if they r doing their menses i wont near them.
But when they have dis weak mind,ill be angry with them cos its not all people that approach u dat u must think otherwise
Re: Where And When Not To Approach A Lady by iamord(m): 4:25pm On Apr 19, 2015
Lala247:

Its part of the excitement now

If she agrees quickly thats just boring no challenge just dry .. Lol
I never said she should gree quickly. but make the chase worth while. some girls don't even know how to do shakara . they are rather scaring the guy off.
Re: Where And When Not To Approach A Lady by Icekyng: 4:25pm On Apr 19, 2015
Princecalm:
Hair dressing salon- Try that and your life will never remain the same.
lol u want pay for Brazilian hair ?
Re: Where And When Not To Approach A Lady by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 19, 2015
Lala247:

Just common sense smiley
Yes which is not common.
Nice dp again wink,just that the lipstick is ermm..
Re: Where And When Not To Approach A Lady by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 19, 2015
iamord:
I never said she should gree quickly. but make the chase worth while. some girls don't even know how to do shakara . they are rather scaring the guy off.

Lol
You should create a topic on how we should do shakara im actually curious smiley
Re: Where And When Not To Approach A Lady by Nobody: 4:27pm On Apr 19, 2015
Tabh:

Yes which is not common.
Nice dp again wink,just that the lipstick is ermm..

Bright abi
No mind me
Re: Where And When Not To Approach A Lady by Swank: 4:30pm On Apr 19, 2015
Don't approach her if she hasn't talked for a long time. (Mouth odor)
Re: Where And When Not To Approach A Lady by Nobody: 4:30pm On Apr 19, 2015
Lala247:

Bright abi
No mind me
Yes babe,a red or oxblood would blend well with your skin,it seems red fits everyone though except the very dark ladies. Lemme mind you please tongue
Re: Where And When Not To Approach A Lady by Nobody: 4:31pm On Apr 19, 2015
Tabh:

Yes babe,a red or oxblood would blend well with your skin,it seems red fits everyone though except the very dark ladies. Lemme mind you please tongue

Lol thanks for d tip
Re: Where And When Not To Approach A Lady by Nobody: 4:31pm On Apr 19, 2015
Re: Where And When Not To Approach A Lady by canalily(m): 4:32pm On Apr 19, 2015
Lala247:

Biko leave me jare
lalaundecided hav u gone or knife?
Re: Where And When Not To Approach A Lady by Nobody: 4:32pm On Apr 19, 2015
canalily:
lalaundecided hav u gone or knife?

Shhh watch that video
Re: Where And When Not To Approach A Lady by ronald4lif(m): 4:33pm On Apr 19, 2015
Xiadnat:

Oh...trust me! We may cackle elsewhere. But, where THE cackle really goes on is the HAIR SALOON.

It is a sorority house up in there. Sort of like tree house labeled "women only"; "men stay the (hell) out".

Inhibitions and prim and proper self go right out the window. Let the men bashing and (rarely praising...) rip

It's not even an exaggeration, that's the icky part of it. LOL.

lipsrsealed

I see. Is the trifling charade at the saloon responsible for the cold shoulder display by some of them to their men when they return home.

Oh perhaps a verbal face-off ensued there off and one of the idlers told her the so called prince charming is a jackass.
Re: Where And When Not To Approach A Lady by Nobody: 4:35pm On Apr 19, 2015
Lala247:

Lol thanks for d tip
Do you squat?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bisexual Men Are Sweet. I Want To Marry A Bisexual Man - Lady (pic/vid) / Pre-wedding Photos Of Neat & Jessica / Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Medical Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.