Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,245 members, 7,815,349 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences - Romance (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences (96149 Views)

Guys, Has A Lady Ever Humiliated You For Being Broke? Share Your Experiences / Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences / Ladies,has A Guy Ever Deceived You That He Is Stallion? Share... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by KOYINSTEL(f): 4:56pm On May 17, 2016
all d stupid guys here, pls blood is not a proof of virginity,and even if a girl has had sex b4,there is now a surgery to replace d hymen nd there are countless number of things a girl can do to make her vagina as tight as a mouse's ear. Meanwhile, a girl who has never had sex b4 can loose her hymen due to some activities like horse back riding and some other sports.
the fact that a girl is not tight doesn't mean she has had penis to vaginal intercourse,there are toys and even frequent fingering of herself when masturbating can cause looseness of d vaginal
Can a girl who has had anal and MouthAction still be called a virgin?? I don't think so
So u can be easily deceived, I'll just advice u guys to look for someone u love nd stop looking for virgins all over d places.

A girl may tell u she is a virgin nd be lying about it, a girl can also tell u she is a virgin nd not be lying about it,u may have sex with a virgin nd think she is not a virgin probably because d vagina is loose or probably because u didn't see blood

U may think a girl is a virgin because of the tightness of her vagina but how are u sure that she has not been having oral or anal sex nd how can u even be sure that she has not had vagina penetration since there are numerous ways to "get back virginity"

if u are looking for a "proof",girls who are/were prostitutes will give u d " proof " that u want nd u will be feeling satisfied and also be feeling so "proud of her"
u guys should better marry someone u love and stop looking for virgins everywhere

if a girl tells u she is not a virgin,u guys will feel that since the road is open, she shouldn't deny u sex
but if she tells u that she is a virgin,u will look for every means to disvirgin her
guys are really crazy, I wonder why this virginity thing is about women only

1 Like

Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by tosyne2much(m): 5:09pm On May 17, 2016
KOYINSTEL:
all d stupid guys here, pls blood is not a proof of virginity,and even if a girl has had sex b4,there is now a surgery to replace d hymen nd there are countless number of things a girl can do to make her vagina as tight as a mouse's ear. Meanwhile, a girl who has never had sex b4 can loose her hymen due to some activities like horse back riding and some other sports.
the fact that a girl is not tight doesn't mean she has had penis to vaginal intercourse,there are toys and even frequent fingering of herself when masturbating can cause looseness of d vaginal
Can a girl who has had anal and MouthAction still be called a virgin?? I don't think so
So u can be easily deceived, I'll just advice u guys to look for someone u love nd stop looking for virgins all over d places.

A girl may tell u she is a virgin nd be lying about it, a girl can also tell u she is a virgin nd not be lying about it,u may have sex with a virgin nd think she is not a virgin probably because d vagina is loose or probably because u didn't see blood

U may think a girl is a virgin because of the tightness of her vagina but how are u sure that she has not been having oral or anal sex nd how can u even be sure that she has not had vagina penetration since there are numerous ways to "get back virginity"

if u are looking for a "proof",girls who are/were prostitutes will give u d " proof " that u want nd u will be feeling satisfied and also be feeling so "proud of her"
u guys should better marry someone u love and stop looking for virgins everywhere

if a girl tells u she is not a virgin,u guys will feel that since the road is open, she shouldn't deny u sex
but if she tells u that she is a virgin,u will look for every means to disvirgin her
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by Ade345(m): 1:42pm On May 18, 2016
smiley
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by Ade345(m): 1:49pm On May 18, 2016
stoyaldeway:
serzly where do nigerian guys get their mindset from......biko virginity is overated. .....If Ur girl doesn't sleep wif u u wud say she is doing someone else. . If u wanna date a girl date her wats d criteria bou bin a virgin? does it prove anytin? apart from purity and patience....let's talk bou girls dat were abused in the past.....love is not sex nd sex is not love.....

Youthful exuberance and desires incident to youth has always led young ones and even matured people astray. If only many people had proper guidance the life, they would have been directed along a more rewarding course than the one they are currently taking.
For all round success in life, the Bible is the manual or text that gives one guidance in any and every aspect of life.

Based on the topic at hand, there are numerous Bible verses that warn people regarding the dangers associated with sexual immorality (1 Corinthians 6:9&10; Galatians 5:19&20). But most importantly, it warns that people who practise it, will not enter into God's Kingdom.

Avoiding vices such as sexual immorality, lying & stealing, helps to secure a healthy future for us ( kindly note the ending part of Acts 15:29).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by Acebrain28(m): 6:28pm On Jun 17, 2016
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by rosy4u(f): 8:09pm On Jun 17, 2016
KOYINSTEL:

Pls tell them sad

Not every virgin bleeds after intercourse
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jun 17, 2016
A girl shouldn't lie about her virginity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by Oteebaba(m): 7:13pm On Jun 18, 2016
englishmart:
[b]the way some girls lie eh, honestly I think they should be named "lion"

There was this girl that took me nearly a year to get. The girl plumb die, over bright dey worry her systems .... She's very intelligent and caring.

She always wants me to visit her at her house. (where she stays with her extra large elder brothers, parents and younger ones.) Oboy she want make her people
Forget me for prison?

I kept inviting her to my house, fortunately, she came one fateful day. After much much, I wan taste that natural cake wey God give her.

Oboy, see para. "is this why You've been stalking and disturbing my life? No wonder they say "all guys are the same.." she left my room disgruntled..

after few days of not picking my calls nor replying my messages, she finally called and payed my a surprise visit. (that was when she swore that she's a virgin lol.
I lock up like say she no talk anything..

The matter come tie wrapper when she begin visit frequently.. I now resorted to spending More money just to entertain her. She didn't retire from her claims of being a virgin.

One fateful
Day,(konji attacked her bastardly) na that day I know say konji no get gender inequality..

I smiled in my language the moment I started seeing her moves, (I thanked amadioha for answering my prayers) I knew she needed something made for the gods. grin I didn't
Hesitate
to dig and see if I would find raw gold. If I hear say no be bucket I see.

I got up immediately, disappointed at what I noticed, I begin para like person wey breeze blow him BSC cert. original copy.
" come o, shey na this borehole wey you carry, naim you dey take form virgin? Ina apu ara? Eni werey? undecided
She come dey claim say na when she dey 12 years, she fell from an okada and landed on a mango tree, on the process one stick come wound her for her kitty.

You dey craze.... Go and tell that to mr ïbu

[/b] cheesy
lmfao. Lol. Mango tree my foot
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by Ade345(m): 3:09pm On Sep 14, 2016
Acebrain28:

A JW in the making. I sight you brother.

Bros, nothing do us. Its our lifelong job to enlighten people about Jah, His instructions and His Kingdom.
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by Peter4naz(m): 1:00am On Apr 28, 2019
Lord have mercy on you all
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by Bodempp(m): 1:53am On Apr 28, 2019
rallymento:

Mehn you guys are scaring me, I am presently keeping a distance relationship and she told me she is a virgin. I just hope that I won't be disappointed after my wedding with her. Anyways if I find out she has been lying, not even my pastor can convince me to keep the marriage. Nawa for women ooo!
My brother distance relationship is a scam, invite ur girlfriend seduce her and Bleep her, if she is a virgin glory be to God just apologize and keep her, if not my brother run.

Many girls for my department wey dey do distance relationship, na me dey service their engine, and when their boyfriend is around I comot when He travel back I begin again

1 Like

Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by Deicide: 3:33am On Apr 28, 2019
Instead of you guys to be asking a girl if shes a virgin or not, you should be asking if she is sexually exposed cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 8:16am On Apr 28, 2019
KOYINSTEL:

Lmao for sec it felt like it was a guy who wrote this...

...Fact.

Some of these very same guys would want to marry virgins and yet just like you said they make it their crusade to dis-virgin any girl that their sonar picks up.
Quite an eye-opener if I have to admit, Lmao getting back virginity. grin
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by JERRY1925(m): 12:24pm On Apr 28, 2019
javaprogs:
Well I have a rather contrary view on this matter. Yes I know and agree that these beautiful sexy species tell lies and make schemes just to achieve a purpose or two...who cares, well we all do.

I have never had any girl lie to me about her V Status and I have been with quite a number I am not proud of. I think however that majority of times when a girl tells a guy she is a V and she really isn't, it is cos at such point she never anticipated sex with him. Many girls don't think beyond their noses, they are always momentarily. Then unfortunately for her things begin to get intense and she is looped. The point here is, when a girl wishes to bleep you from the onset, she never lies about her status. When she didn't think she will, he tells the lies...apparently just to gain from him without having to give him the cookie. Sadly for such kind of girls, in this era where guys are smarter in this field than their relative study(s), it seldom works out the way they thought.

So if she has ever lied to you about her status, then you having bleeped her was an 'incident'.

Been trying to figure a lot out.. I have a girlfriend that claimed to be a virgin.. She was actually tight when we had our first sex and she complained about pain.. But after when my D get in I feel it wide. I confronted her but she got really sad. So I did not say much. Just curious, does it mean when she gets wet she becomes really wide

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by Billbill: 1:30pm On Apr 28, 2019
MDJALO:
Am 30 years na but I don't know how to six ohh, why b/cos I was try ma best to be a graduet, n na I am a graduet pls I need someone to help me oh, cos verysoon na I will get maRried mk ma wife no come insult me say why u know sabi duam after u graduet 4rm university, fear girls of nawadays cos dem no get bustop paddy me chai daris God oohhh ladys!
grin grin when I disvirgin at 18 grin I corner one girl for our security house grin grin prees bobbi;comot pant grin come begin find. Location of toto grin I later use torch light locate amm grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Irene Ibekwe: Christmas And Fear Of Yahoo Boys! (videos, Pics) / Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him / Why Do Women Love Those Guys That Treat Them Like Trash???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.