Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences (96135 Views)

Guys, Has A Lady Ever Humiliated You For Being Broke? Share Your Experiences / Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences / Ladies,has A Guy Ever Deceived You That He Is Stallion? Share... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by englishmart(m): 7:00pm On Apr 20, 2015
alberto2k:

Boss. . . I no High anything o, Na those lying Biitches matter dey boil my head so.

Itz been a while boss

You and Ice.berylin juss scarce like Virgins embarassed cry
lol. School affects sha. But virgin plenty for my area ooo about 6 cheesy
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by tosyne2much(m): 7:01pm On Apr 20, 2015
dkronicle:
D day i wanted to insert, she told me she was raped 2days b4 dat day.
Hahaha cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 7:07pm On Apr 20, 2015
kinglekan:

Oya tell us ur toriii. How u jacksparrow1207 tk discover say u nor be virgin.

Mo te s'ojue cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 7:07pm On Apr 20, 2015
kinglekan:

Oya tell us ur toriii. How u jacksparrow1207 tk discover say u nor be virgin.
ask him naa undecided
tosyne2much:
Bwahahahahahaaha rofwlkdm ahaahahahaa

I laf so try people dey look me like say I don kolo. Roflwkmd cheesy

Lmao. No mind dem.
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 7:08pm On Apr 20, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Mo te s'ojue cheesy cheesy cheesy
undecided
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by Penssuwa(m): 7:12pm On Apr 20, 2015
yes, it happened in 2010. Two years later, when I entered the digidondigi, she pleaded and said she lied so i wont see her as a hoe (which she truely is).

9 Likes

Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by ivyy(f): 7:15pm On Apr 20, 2015
englishmart:
[b]the way some girls lie eh, honestly I think they should be named "lion"

There was this girl that took me nearly a year to get. The girl plumb die, over bright dey worry her systems .... She's very intelligent and caring.

She always wants me to visit her at her house. (where she stays with her extra large elder brothers, parents and younger ones.) Oboy she want make her people
Forget me for prison?

I kept inviting her to my house, fortunately, she came one fateful day. After much much, I wan taste that natural cake wey God give her.

Oboy, see para. "is this why You've been stalking and disturbing my life? No wonder they say "all guys are the same.." she left my room disgruntled..

after few days of not picking my calls nor replying my messages, she finally called and payed my a surprise visit. (that was when she swore that she's a virgin lol.
I lock up like say she no talk anything..

The matter come tie wrapper when she begin visit frequently.. I now resorted to spending More money just to entertain her. She didn't retire from her claims of being a virgin.

One fateful
Day,(konji attacked her bastardly) na that day I know say konji no get gender inequality..

I smiled in my language the moment I started seeing her moves, (I thanked amadioha for answering my prayers) I knew she needed something made for the gods. grin I didn't
Hesitate
to dig and see if I would find raw gold. If I hear say no be bucket I see.

I got up immediately, disappointed at what I noticed, I begin para like person wey breeze blow him BSC cert. original copy.
" come o, shey na this borehole wey you carry, naim you dey take form virgin? Ina apu ara? Eni werey? undecided
She come dey claim say na when she dey 12 years, she fell from an okada and landed on a mango tree, on the process one stick come wound her for her kitty.

You dey craze.... Go and tell that to mr ïbu

[/b] cheesy

You should be a comedian grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by alberto2k(m): 7:18pm On Apr 20, 2015
englishmart:
lol. School affects sha. But virgin plenty for my area ooo about 6 cheesy
Lol! U mean those 6new born babies way dem born last month? grin grin

Your Area get hope sef, here Na juss 2 cry

17 Likes

Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by alberto2k(m): 7:20pm On Apr 20, 2015
kinglekan:
Alberto2k and Englishmart don kill me with laugh oo.

I don laugh so tey my boxers fall comot. grin

***Modified***

Two of una suppose dey write sexuality article in pidgin.

Chaiii Osanobuaaaa!!!!! ROTFL, LWKMD
Lol! Your boxer fall comot? undecided

See prettythicksme dey look your kini with one eye grin

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 7:21pm On Apr 20, 2015
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by kinglekan: 7:21pm On Apr 20, 2015
prettythicksme:
ask him naa undecided

Aunty we dey fight. grin
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 7:22pm On Apr 20, 2015
Funny stories! cheesy

KingTom come share how ekaete take scam you. grin
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by KingTom(m): 7:22pm On Apr 20, 2015
My story is indeed a pathetic one! In 200 level, I had just discovered that having sex with anything in skirt was my calling grin. I was giving myself daily doses of Vitamin S

Fast forward! One nice babe called Angelique, in Biochemistry department, she was drop dead gorgeous, nyash big like Zuma rock. I swore to myself, I must nail this ass.

I got close to her, cracked her ribs, she said she loved my sense of humor. She started visiting my hostel, bringing food and all, one day, I don give those useless Ekiti boys quit notice, the guys come clear area, I spray Air freshener tire, because the kin body odour Awet Ayeni get! Chai shocked

When she arrived, we got talking, we laughed, I laughed and my hand landed on her left boob, squeezing my face, I pretended not to know what I was doing, I made more jokes, she laughed and the melons heaved. Chai, she then up and bent over to pick up my picture gallery. I attack that nyash like bulldog! I was squeezing the soft tissues like Fulani milk maid.

Angelique begged and begged, lai lai, she then said d She was a virgin. Oh I said, I have a thing against popping cherries embarassed. I let her go.

The next Monday, I strolled through Biochemistry department looking for where our Clinical BCM lecture hall was, one girl whom I had seen with Angelique once, came up to me and asked if it was true that I am impotent? Emi? angry For what! Who said so? She said Angelique said you were just looking at her, that you could not do anything! Oluwa eh!!!! shocked

I swore revenge! I later told Angelique to come to the hostel, that I need her help, she said ok. I disinfected my room once again, chai Boluwaji and Ayeni na bad combination. when my "virgin" arrived, she had a gown on her, I said please get my textbook. She bent again, quickly like a python, I slipped on a condom, and reached for her, she said, tom, Tom please don't do this, this is rape! Are you a virgin i asked while inserting The demon into her, No she said, no please oh God, the next thing na moans I begin hear oh, She dey shout things in Ijaw, calling her ancestors. Mumu na me Aworinde you wan carry play? After I finished, she said wow let's do that again, I said I'm sorry, but i am impotent! angry Ijapa Oshi!

tosyne2much, I don comment oh!

grin grin grin

112 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by KingTom(m): 7:23pm On Apr 20, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Funny stories! cheesy

KingTom come share how ekaete take scam you. grin
Below you grin
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 7:27pm On Apr 20, 2015
KingTom:
Below you grin
Buaaahahahahahahahahaaa!!! !

Girls can lie give their seeelllfff!!!

I know ronald4lif have like a thousand stories to tell. grin
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 7:31pm On Apr 20, 2015
englishmart:
[b]the way some girls lie eh, honestly I think they should be named "lion"

There was this girl that took me nearly a year to get. The girl plumb die, over bright dey worry her systems .... She's very intelligent and caring.

She always wants me to visit her at her house. (where she stays with her extra large elder brothers, parents and younger ones.) Oboy she want make her people
Forget me for prison?

I kept inviting her to my house, fortunately, she came one fateful day. After much much, I wan taste that natural cake wey God give her.

Oboy, see para. "is this why You've been stalking and disturbing my life? No wonder they say "all guys are the same.." she left my room disgruntled..

after few days of not picking my calls nor replying my messages, she finally called and payed my a surprise visit. (that was when she swore that she's a virgin lol.
I lock up like say she no talk anything..

The matter come tie wrapper when she begin visit frequently.. I now resorted to spending More money just to entertain her. She didn't retire from her claims of being a virgin.

One fateful
Day,(konji attacked her bastardly) na that day I know say konji no get gender inequality..

I smiled in my language the moment I started seeing her moves, (I thanked amadioha for answering my prayers) I knew she needed something made for the gods. grin I didn't
Hesitate
to dig and see if I would find raw gold. If I hear say no be bucket I see.

I got up immediately, disappointed at what I noticed, I begin para like person wey breeze blow him BSC cert. original copy.
" come o, shey na this borehole wey you carry, naim you dey take form virgin? Ina apu ara? Eni werey? undecided
She come dey claim say na when she dey 12 years, she fell from an okada and landed on a mango tree, on the process one stick come wound her for her kitty.

You dey craze.... Go and tell that to mr ïbu

[/b] cheesy
funny experience, couldn't help laughing grin grin
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by ronald4lif(m): 7:34pm On Apr 20, 2015
Englishmart my belle ohh. cheesy @almost threw away my original Bsc, fall on okada and landed on a mango tree. Oh chim. cheesy
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by KingTom(m): 7:36pm On Apr 20, 2015
AgapeCharis:

I know ronald4lif have like a thousand stories to tell. grin
That fake priest? Na Konji carry am run go U.K na grin grin
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by kinglekan: 7:38pm On Apr 20, 2015
ronald4lif:
Englishmart my belle ohh. cheesy @almost threw away my original Bsc, fall on okada and landed on a mango tree. Oh chim. cheesy

Lolzzz, Broda see sexuality with humour and in pidgin.

Guys are creative I swear!! ROTFL

1 Like

Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by ronald4lif(m): 7:40pm On Apr 20, 2015
AgapeCharis:

I know ronald...4lif have like a thousand stories to tell. grin

Guy my cherry hasn't been uncorked angry

You think say I be you. cheesy
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by kinglekan: 7:40pm On Apr 20, 2015
alberto2k:

Lol! Your boxer fall comot? undecided

See prettythicksme dey look your kini with one eye grin

Make she look am well ooooo!!

Still ROTFL.. LWKMD... LMAO grin

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by ronald4lif(m): 7:41pm On Apr 20, 2015
kinglekan:

Lolzzz, Broda see sexuality with humour and in pidgin.

Guys are creative I swear!! ROTFL

I'm telling you. It takes a lot ingenuity to put up that. I mean like what could make anyone want to dispose their cert. grin

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 7:45pm On Apr 20, 2015
Men are pathological liars angry
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by englishmart(m): 7:46pm On Apr 20, 2015
ronald4lif:
forget them girls. Truth dey scarce for their mouth.. Lol. grin no lose any of your papers o

1 Like

Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by ronald4lif(m): 7:46pm On Apr 20, 2015
KingTom:
That fake priest? Na Konji carry am run go U.K na grin grin

See doctor. So na only one rounds you fit do. Poor Angelique! I been think say with all this mouth you dey run for here you for knack atleast 3. Abi na only married women dey don you on ni grin
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by pretydiva(f): 7:48pm On Apr 20, 2015
Following..here 2 read comments
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by KingTom(m): 7:48pm On Apr 20, 2015
ronald4lif:

See doctor. So na only one rounds you fit do. Poor Angelique! I been think say with all this mouth you dey run for here you for knack atleast 3. Abi na only married women dey don you on ni grin
Mumu! You think say na marathon? I just wan prove point, My record is still 35 minutes per round. 8 rounds, grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by kinglekan: 7:48pm On Apr 20, 2015
KingTom:

She bent again, quickly like a python, I slipped on a condom, and reached for her, she said, Tom, Tom please don't do this, this is rape! Are you a virgin i asked while inserting The demon into her, No she said, no please oh God, the next thing na moans I begin hear oh, She dey shout things in Ijaw, calling her ancestors. Mumu na me Aworinde you wan carry play? After I finished, she said wow let's do that again, I said I'm sorry, but i am impotent! angry Ijapa Oshi!

tosyne2much, I don comment oh!

grin grin grin

ROTFL.. LWKMD

Dr Butter mint abi na Tom Tom

U baddd gann ooo!!

So na ijaw sound track she dey gv u?

My bellle oooooo!!!

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by KingTom(m): 7:51pm On Apr 20, 2015
kinglekan:

ROTFL.. LWKMD

Dr Butter mint abi na Tom Tom

U baddd gann ooo!!

So na ijaw sound track she dey gv u?

My bellle oooooo!!!
Baba I no understand wetin she dey talk oh, na only efurukumo kumo kumo kumo ehhhhh!!! I dey hear grin grin grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 7:51pm On Apr 20, 2015
kingtom can lieee ehnnn,infact na all the guys wey dey this thread.God dey cheesy#jacksparrow1207 and stephenqueen come share una lie oooo cheesy :Danyway me dey enjoy dis thread like long thing.Tosyne2much cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by LewisO: 7:52pm On Apr 20, 2015
stephenqueen:
Make i buy this land first i dey cum, i go comment later
No "Cum" for that place o, or else u go clean everywhere! angry

13 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Irene Ibekwe: Christmas And Fear Of Yahoo Boys! (videos, Pics) / Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him / Why Do Women Love Those Guys That Treat Them Like Trash???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.