Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Caskets With Warning Written On Them Going Round In Aba - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caskets With Warning Written On Them Going Round In Aba (67252 Views)

Stolen Money Are Buried In Caskets & Uncompleted Buildings – Dino Melaye / 'You Will Die Before Mr President' Written On A Car In Abuja (Photo) / Caskets With Warning Written On Them Going Round In Aba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caskets With Warning Written On Them Going Round In Aba by Nobody: 12:43pm On Apr 23, 2015
pazienza:
Why have Ngwa people tribalized this Abia elections, is Otti no longer an Ngwa man with Aro roots.

Why are they making it seem like the rest of the Igbo nation in Abia state and beyond have an anti Ngwa agenda. Why have they allowed T.A to brainwash them like this?

Ngwa people should watch it, they are already toeing the "Ikwerre" path, the "we" vs "the rest of the Igbo nation" path. Every Ngwa man is now talking about how the rest of the Igbo nation has been marginalizing them, and seizing the political and economic control of their beloved city Aba. The Ngwa ethnic consciousness is growing, they are being united by a sense of injustice and marginalization by the "Ohuhus" ( other Igbos).

Blind sentiment is now the order of the day, all rationality is being thrown out the window.

If Okezie should lose this election, the Ngwa resentment of the rest of the Igbo nation will increase exponentially, it will reach it's yield point, I fear for Abia and the Igbo nation.

I think it is rather an Igbo thing which is even playing out in the national space. These are some of the issues people like me have been trying to point out to our people but they curse us and call me all sorts of names.

We have to check this dangerous trend.

13 Likes

Re: Caskets With Warning Written On Them Going Round In Aba by pazienza(m): 12:47pm On Apr 23, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

I think it is rather an Igbo thing which is even playing out in the national space. These are some of the issues people like me have been trying to point out to our people but they curse us and call me all sorts of names.

We have to check this dangerous trend.

Which Igbo thing? Where else in Igboland is this kind of thing happening? No Onitsha man has ever ruled Anambra, yet they are not trying to blackmail the rest of Anambra just because of the economic importance of Onitsha.

This is an Ngwa Thing, not an Igbo thing, please.

13 Likes

Re: Caskets With Warning Written On Them Going Round In Aba by Nobody: 12:49pm On Apr 23, 2015
pazienza:

Which Igbo thing? Where else in Igboland is this kind of thing happening? No Onitsha man has ever ruled Anambra, yet they are not trying to blackmail the rest of Anambra just because of the economic importance of Onitsha.

This is an Ngwa Thing, not an Igbo thing, please.

What I am trying to say that we should stop seeing our national politics as "Us" vs ________ fill in the blank. wink

9 Likes

Re: Caskets With Warning Written On Them Going Round In Aba by pazienza(m): 12:53pm On Apr 23, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

What I am trying to say that we should stop seeing our national politics as "Us" vs ________ fill in the blank. wink

That's exactly how we should see national politics. There is obviously an "Us" vs "they" mentally in the national politics, you will only be naive to ignore it's existence. But we must not do that in our local politics.

The Ngwa issue is an old one. And it is peculiar, it's not obtainable anywhere else in Igboland.

4 Likes

Re: Caskets With Warning Written On Them Going Round In Aba by safarigirl(f): 1:03pm On Apr 23, 2015
asha80:
I wonder why I get the feeling that you are Ngwakwe ...his handle has been absent for a while and you type just like him.
that Israeli fellow is an Ngwa man. I know some of them like that. There is one that said if Ikpeazu wins, his father will get a political appointment.

All these Ikpeazu supporters are Ngwa people, not one non-Ngwa supports Ikpeazu. All of them want him in so they too can follow and 'eat' the National cake.

If PDP rigs Ikpeazu in, I pray Buhari reduces the allocation to Abia state if not do to them what PDP was doing to Lagos as an opposition state by withholding their allocation. None of them will even see money to loot.

9 Likes

Re: Caskets With Warning Written On Them Going Round In Aba by conyema12(m): 1:26pm On Apr 23, 2015
I have been a silent follower of discussions concerning Abia State and it's politics. This is obvious because I grew up in Aba even though am not an Ngwa Man.

I must say that Ngwa people are the architect of their own problems. I do not see the Okezie man winning the election. The reason being that aligning with TA ORJI is a major mistake. The devil messed up the state and as such any association with him is a persona non grata for the Abians. If the Ngwa people had reasoned well, they shouldn't have fielded a good candidate under PDP. Maybe they are hoping for TA Orji to rig okezie in. Am afraid it will be more difficult now cos all the card readers will be working this time.

3 Likes

Re: Caskets With Warning Written On Them Going Round In Aba by asha80(m): 1:29pm On Apr 23, 2015
conyema12:
I have been a silent follower of discussions concerning Abia State and it's politics. This is obvious because I grew up in Aba even though am not an Ngwa Man.

I must say that Ngwa people are the architect of their own problems. I do not see the Okezie man winning the election. The reason being that aligning with TA ORJI is a major mistake. The devil messed up the state and as such any association with him is a persona non grata for the Abians. If the Ngwa people had reasoned well, they shouldn't have fielded a good candidate under PDP. Maybe they are hoping for TA Orji to rig okezie in. Am afraid it will be more difficult now cos all the card readers will be working this time.

me thinks pdp should be happy because they are leading with about 80000 votes as at now
Re: Caskets With Warning Written On Them Going Round In Aba by KingsleyCEO: 1:39pm On Apr 23, 2015
I thought Is was only the Oba of Lagos that behaves like this? Dumb idiots

3 Likes

Re: Caskets With Warning Written On Them Going Round In Aba by habeebcole: 1:39pm On Apr 23, 2015
GOD HELP US
Re: Caskets With Warning Written On Them Going Round In Aba by Nobody: 1:41pm On Apr 23, 2015
Nna I heard of it o.
Though I haven't seen it, left home pretty early.

It was my hubby that called to tell me about it.
I heard one man say that once Ikpeazu wins, they would collect all their lands from non-indigenes... and they expect me to vote for the Ikpeazu? Mbanu angry

PDP hasn't been good to us, lets try another party. Personally, Alex Otti gets my vote. I love dealing with civil people.

7 Likes

Re: Caskets With Warning Written On Them Going Round In Aba by Kelvin3028(m): 1:41pm On Apr 23, 2015
Re: Caskets With Warning Written On Them Going Round In Aba by boxypane(m): 1:42pm On Apr 23, 2015
I want to believe dat d inhabitants of dat community will wave dat shi...t aside n vote there interest. Abians! Think Right

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caskets With Warning Written On Them Going Round In Aba by sweatholder(m): 1:42pm On Apr 23, 2015
This is politics taken to the next level babaa...

1 Like

Re: Caskets With Warning Written On Them Going Round In Aba by obicentlis: 1:46pm On Apr 23, 2015
No matter the intimidation, my vote will go for Alex Otti.

Otti nwere weight!!!

4 Likes

Re: Caskets With Warning Written On Them Going Round In Aba by hotgunz(m): 1:46pm On Apr 23, 2015
mrmetoo1:

Seriously I don't understand why he had to drag the SW into this.

On another note, as much as I think AGPA winning will be good for Abia, you don't sign a deal with the devil and expect to have a happy ending. AGPA should have just remained impartial during the presidential elections.
must u talk? Since d issue s for the Abia people stay out nobody s dragin ur finger to type...

3 Likes

Re: Caskets With Warning Written On Them Going Round In Aba by bakila: 1:47pm On Apr 23, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
PDP should go and rest in Abia state, their performance in that state since 1999 has been abysmal. The state should try APGA or APC for a change and see how it goes. embarassed
Is this you Oyibobomb? Really? Wow, well kudos for being objective.

2 Likes

Re: Caskets With Warning Written On Them Going Round In Aba by Setaje(f): 1:51pm On Apr 23, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Thank you.

Very true

1 Like

Re: Caskets With Warning Written On Them Going Round In Aba by eCollynzo: 1:52pm On Apr 23, 2015
Alex Otti will win whether by INEC or by election tribunal. He will win over Ngwa with his performance especially in Aba their homeland.

1 Like

Re: Caskets With Warning Written On Them Going Round In Aba by Canme4u(m): 1:52pm On Apr 23, 2015
Happy birthday to me.
Re: Caskets With Warning Written On Them Going Round In Aba by mrmetoo1: 1:53pm On Apr 23, 2015
hotgunz:
must u talk? Since d issue s for the Abia people stay out nobody s dragin ur finger to type...

Pele!! No vex

2 Likes

Re: Caskets With Warning Written On Them Going Round In Aba by toyoutoyou: 1:53pm On Apr 23, 2015
Much is never expected from those geopolitical zones.They are set of rouges and miscreants who never desire anythg called development all because of greed and personal interest.So far it's their state,they can kill themselves one after the other till other rest of reasonable Nigerians enjoy the true dividend of democrazy.

5 Likes

Re: Caskets With Warning Written On Them Going Round In Aba by toyoutoyou: 1:54pm On Apr 23, 2015
Much is never expected from those geographical zones.They are set of rouges and miscreants who never desire anythg called development all because of greed and personal interest.So far it's their state,they can kill themselves one after the other till other rest of reasonable Nigerians enjoy the true dividend of democracy

5 Likes

Re: Caskets With Warning Written On Them Going Round In Aba by winodey(m): 1:54pm On Apr 23, 2015
Get Airtel Free 500MB, 1GB or 2GB Without Tweaking Imei
Re: Caskets With Warning Written On Them Going Round In Aba by Icecomrade: 1:55pm On Apr 23, 2015
Am an Ngwa Indigene, but I think Abia state is just tired of PDP govt. They have been ruling that state for eternity yet nothing to show for it.

Parading ano Ngwa person in this election is just another decoy by PDP to stay in power. I wish we could close our eyes and vote out this nonsense party called PDP which has promoted only corruption n inpunity.

We need change abeg.

PDP is no longer a formidable force in Nigerian politics. its no longer a gurantee that only that party can produce a governor

If we make the mistake of voting PDP now, be rest assure that come 2019 PDP will see total colapse and the so called Ngwa agenda will only last for 4yrs which is not enough for any infastural development.

6 Likes

Re: Caskets With Warning Written On Them Going Round In Aba by mrmetoo1: 1:55pm On Apr 23, 2015
hotgunz:

Pele! No vex
Re: Caskets With Warning Written On Them Going Round In Aba by Setaje(f): 1:57pm On Apr 23, 2015
safarigirl:
that Israeli fellow is an Ngwa man. I know some of them like that. There is one that said if Ikpeazu wins, his father will get a political appointment.

All these Ikpeazu supporters are Ngwa people, not one non-Ngwa supports Ikpeazu. All of them want him in so they too can follow and 'eat' the National cake.

If PDP rigs Ikpeazu in, I pray Buhari reduces the allocation to Abia state if not do to them what PDP was doing to Lagos as an opposition state by withholding their allocation. None of them will even see money to loot.

Most Ngwa people are just cursed

You say that against a fellow igbo like u. Smh.

3 Likes

Re: Caskets With Warning Written On Them Going Round In Aba by kcynho(m): 1:59pm On Apr 23, 2015
KAI !!!!!,TRUST ME AH GO JUST CARI THAT COFFIN GO SELL AM INTERESTED MORTYUARY ATTENDANT,helluva HAMMERING !

PEOPLE ARE NOT SERIOS,THATS TAKING PARTISAN POLITICS TO ANOTHER LEVEL

1 Like

Re: Caskets With Warning Written On Them Going Round In Aba by Dahjhi: 1:59pm On Apr 23, 2015
[size=18pt]You Mean This is Politics?

Even Satan Wept cry[/size]

1 Like

Re: Caskets With Warning Written On Them Going Round In Aba by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 1:59pm On Apr 23, 2015
Proudly NgwaMan4life. Na we get the land.
Re: Caskets With Warning Written On Them Going Round In Aba by subzidi: 1:59pm On Apr 23, 2015
Ngwa this Ngwa that! This is why I'm never in support of any meaningless Biafra when people cannot select a good leader on the premise of merit even as a close knit kindred! Abegi
It's a shame despite what PDP has reduced Abia State to some people still want to be associated with anything relating to PDP!

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Cars Yahaya Bello Wants To Use For Campaign (Photos) / US, UK, EU Envoys Reject FG Position On Twitter Ban After Meeting / Ahmad Lawan Announces Two Defections In Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.