Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,387 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:36 AM

Caskets With Warning Written On Them Going Round In Aba - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caskets With Warning Written On Them Going Round In Aba (67230 Views)

Stolen Money Are Buried In Caskets & Uncompleted Buildings – Dino Melaye / 'You Will Die Before Mr President' Written On A Car In Abuja (Photo) / Caskets With Warning Written On Them Going Round In Aba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caskets With Warning Written On Them Going Round In Aba by nwadiuko1(m): 5:02pm On Apr 23, 2015
eagleeye2:

What are you going on and on about? If Ngwas must rule Abia, is it Ikpeazu that is the best candidate from Ngwa?
Why didn't the Ngwas get somebody who won't be a stooge to T.A. Orji?
T.A. Orji, knew what he was doing when he hand picked Ikpeazu against other credible Ngwa men and women. I spoke to some Ngwa people before and after the election, and some of them wanted Otii to win.
Some of us are not blindfolded by this unnecessary sentiment.
if you are as informed as you want to sound you should have known that the ngwas brought out another candidate in APC
Re: Caskets With Warning Written On Them Going Round In Aba by NigerMan1: 5:02pm On Apr 23, 2015
safarigirl:
that Israeli fellow is an Ngwa man. I know some of them like that. There is one that said if Ikpeazu wins, his father will get a political appointment.

All these Ikpeazu supporters are Ngwa people, not one non-Ngwa supports Ikpeazu. All of them want him in so they too can follow and 'eat' the National cake.

If PDP rigs Ikpeazu in, I pray Buhari reduces the allocation to Abia state if not do to them what PDP was doing to Lagos as an opposition state by withholding their allocation. None of them will even see money to loot.

Most Ngwa people are just cursed

safarigirl - sometimes when educated young people talk this days I shiver. How could you claim Lagos state allocation was 'withhold' by PDP? My dear when did that happened?

You people allowed politicians to almost 100% rule your consciousness; you easily ECHO their dirty political lies, which has become REMOTE in their hands to CONTROL the citizens.

SOME FACTS:

1) State allocation is a statury right of every state, so no one can deny a state this right;

2) Any state in Nigeria without allocation for 2 months will bleed to death;

3) Even when the main allocation get reduced, state are entitled to several allocations such as Security votes, Ecological funds, Sure-P funds, Special education funds, SME funds etc. These alone runs into 100s of Billion Naira per annum.

4) It was OBJ who seized Lagos state LOCAL GOVT funds for about 3 months valued at 10Billion Naira.

Please Note: It was LGA Fund (Not State allocation). There are big Difference between the two. However Bola Tinubu quickly made a political gain claiming he 'survived for 3 months' without allocations. Unfortunately you young people just swallow hook, line and sinker that big LIE!

Please stop hawking this lie in the public and endeavor to correct your fellow in the same boat as you.

4 Likes

Re: Caskets With Warning Written On Them Going Round In Aba by nwadiuko1(m): 5:04pm On Apr 23, 2015
slap1:
I disagree. When Paul Ikonne was the commissioner for works, he levied tax on traders and destroyed many shops in Aba (over 90% belongs to non-indigenes). From then, people's hatred for the Ngwa increased. Before then, the Ngwa people are avoided and kept at arms length in Aba.
hate them or not, this time around justice and equity must prevail
Re: Caskets With Warning Written On Them Going Round In Aba by nwadiuko1(m): 5:06pm On Apr 23, 2015
zanga420:
pls clarify me, I learnt that Ikpeazu is from ngwa, what of otti & d apc guy which part of abia are they from?
d apc guy is also from ngwa otti is from arochukwu
Re: Caskets With Warning Written On Them Going Round In Aba by nwadiuko1(m): 5:08pm On Apr 23, 2015
eagleeye2:

If what you say is true, why then are the Ngwas threatening the rest of us with a Casket?
those caskets are not from ngwa ppl believe me and fyi ngwa ppl do not play with caskets
Re: Caskets With Warning Written On Them Going Round In Aba by cecegorz(m): 5:10pm On Apr 23, 2015
pazienza:

If you want to speak on Abia politics, the first thing my Ngwa friends will ask you is : " are you an Ngwa person", once you say No, nothing else you say matters. T.A has finally succeeded in dividing Ngwa people from the rest of the Igbo nation. The Ngwa now feels a deep sense if deprivation, marginalization and injustice, they seem to view the rejection of Okezie an Ngwa son, as the a rejection of Ngwa people by the rest of the Igbo nation.

I now want Okezie to win, cos I fear we might have another Ikwerre wahala on our hands, should Okezie lose. Ngwa people have since passed their elastic limit o, they are now at their yield point, should Okezie lose, they will reach their breaking point, we might start hearing of Ngwa ethnic nationality o!

This is just hilarious!
Is that what is happening there now?
I'm not an Abian but I do have company business meeting in Aba/Umuahia once in a while. If TA so loves the Ngwa guys, why did he allow Aba to become such an eye sore after Uzor Kalu's disastrous outing?
It's a pity how these politicians use crude means to brain wash people. Someone should set those coffins ablaze already!
Let the Abians freely vote a competent person and see development affect everybody, including the Ngwas.
As an outsider, I strongly believe that Alex Oti with his professional pedigree and love for SMEs capacity building is the best bet for Abia right now.

2 Likes

Re: Caskets With Warning Written On Them Going Round In Aba by thewarrior72: 5:24pm On Apr 23, 2015
pazienza:

That's exactly how we should see national politics. There is obviously an "Us" vs. they mentally in the national politics, your will only be naive to ignore it's existence. But we must not do that in our local politics.

The Ngwa issue is an old one. And it is peculiar, it's not obtainable anywhere else in Igboland.
Respect bro

1 Like

Re: Caskets With Warning Written On Them Going Round In Aba by IceMan85(m): 5:25pm On Apr 23, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

The intimidation and humiliation from the other camp amid the campaign of calumny against Ngwas is becoming unbearable when in reality the defamators are doing it for selfish interest hence the emergence of Ogbonnaya Onu, Orji Kalu and T. A. Orji as governors and by extension the backwardness of the entire State.

Don't feign ignorance of the hate campaign over decades against the Ngwas in Aba metropolis
/
Stop, stop making stupid statement. Thief A Orji needs someone he will manipulate, therefore making Abia a famiy bussiness. No body hate Okezie Ikpeazu! We hate the man that is doing every thing possible to put him there(Orji). If you really want Abia and the Ngwa people to be great, vote in somebody that will work not somebody that will be use to cover up crime against Abia and Ngwa people in general. Please you and your kind should stop dividing Abia state by claiming marginalisation.
Re: Caskets With Warning Written On Them Going Round In Aba by Ojiofor: 5:26pm On Apr 23, 2015
docsholz:
Someone that knows what politics is about, I hope you're not one of those that shouts Yoruba betrayed d south, or it was a gang up against Jonathan and other bs
My guy you can go through my post history and find out yourself.It's appalling how some people term igbo support for PDP hatred for other tribes in Nigeria forgetting the same igbo has been voting PDP since 1999 nor matter where the candidates comes from.from OBJ,Yaradua to GEJ and you expect them to turn apc over night just to show love and respect to their so called host.I hate primitive poltitics and some people are deeply into it while pointing accusing finger towards East.

1 Like

Re: Caskets With Warning Written On Them Going Round In Aba by Xcex: 5:39pm On Apr 23, 2015
mrmetoo1:

Seriously I don't understand why he had to drag the SW into this.

On another note, as much as I think AGPA winning will be good for Abia, you don't sign a deal with the devil and expect to have a happy ending. AGPA should have just remained impartial during the presidential elections.
d same way buhari formd aliance wit tinubu caling it Change,the botom line; Its d Ngwa man's turn 2 rule n nofin can change dat even d candidate is an illuminati memba we'll suport him

2 Likes

Re: Caskets With Warning Written On Them Going Round In Aba by safarigirl(f): 5:40pm On Apr 23, 2015
henryobinna:
na your people dey cursed.

is it every Ngwa man that wants ikpeazu?

nonsense girl
lol....if you can read, you'll see 'most'.....if 'most' translates to all in your books, then read as you wish.

Apologies to anyone who may feel offended by my post......y'all need to chill. Jesu! People be taking shiiiit personal like you called out their names

1 Like

Re: Caskets With Warning Written On Them Going Round In Aba by safarigirl(f): 5:42pm On Apr 23, 2015
nwadiuko1:
if you are as informed as you want to sound you should have known that the ngwas brought out another candidate in APC
lol.....APC in the East? Bros drop another gist abeg
Re: Caskets With Warning Written On Them Going Round In Aba by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 5:42pm On Apr 23, 2015
IceMan85:
/
Stop, stop making stupid statement. Thief A Orji needs someone he will manipulate, therefore making Abia a famiy bussiness. No body hate Okezie Ikpeazu! We hate the man that is doing every thing possible to put him there(Orji). If you really want Abia and the Ngwa people to be great, vote in somebody that will work not somebody that will be use to cover up crime against Abia and Ngwa people in general. Please you and your kind should stop dividing Abia state by claiming marginalisation.

Go and sit down. The usual conspiracy and rigging machines of Cabals are broken down leaving only the people's vote to count.

From all indications, Ngwa constitute majority in Abia State - Fact

Majority wins elections in democracy hence Dr Okezie Ikpeazu wins.

Governorship candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Dr. Okezie Ikpeazu in Abia State in this interview gives his narration of the recent governorship election in Abia State and plans by his rival to shortchange him. Excerpts:

By Emmanuel Aziken, Political Editor

How will you situate your experiences in the last governorship election in Abia State?

What happened on April 11 was that election umpires during the guber elections in Abia State at a point lost control and it looked like they were confused.

The stipulation according to the Electoral Act is that once elections are conducted they are declared and pasted in all the units; once this is done, the results are collated at the ward level where they are announced and taken to the local government level where they are collated globally and announced.

At that point one could see a clear picture of the House of Assembly winners and losers.

Rancour or violence

That same result is then forwarded by the electoral officers to the INEC office in Umuahia but on that day the elections went on smoothly, went on very well and the security agents including the DIG, the Commissioner of Police and the state director of SSS reported that the elections were largely free and fair and without rancour; the elections went on smoothly without rancour or violence.

Suddenly as the collation of results were on-going at the INEC office in Umuahia, the Resident Electoral Commissioner Prof Selina Oko in collaboration with the Returning Officer (RO) decided to embark on a summersault by cancelling results that had already been announced at the polling units; when their attention was drawn to the fact that they did not have the right to embark on such cancellations they abandoned the strategy and went ahead to announce the results in the 17 LGAs of Abia State and my party represented by my humble self was leading clearly with 83,000 votes plus.

When they saw the tally and realised it was not going their way, they spent six good hours doing some arithmetic that led to serial cancellation of some of the results which to my mind was arbitrary because going by the constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, we had a clear majority and we had also won a quarter of the votes in more than two thirds of the local governments of the state, clearly defining us as victors in the contest.

The heavens were let loose. People started agitating, people started suspecting in all manner of directions and questions were asked. Unknown to us the REC is an auntie of my opponent, Dr Alex Otti. So we now knew why it was difficult for them to announce the results and declare us winner.

We won that election but they have asked for a re-run in certain areas they have cancelled at the state level. We are watching to see what those who sent them to Abia will do about it.

What role did the report of international observers play in deciding the results?

Initially they said an international observer raised her hand to say the elections were marked by violence and the question was you know the procedure for the operation of international observers. Their own is to write their reports to their leaders who would go ahead to submit their findings to the appropriate quarters.

They are not to be heard during the collation of results. Incidentally, that international observer happens to be an Arochukwu girl who lives in the US. So how can an Arochukwu girl who comes from the same place as Otti be a reasonable source of information for the cancellation of results?

It does not even matter who was involved; nobody has the right to cancel results that have been collated and announced at the units because the INEC chairman is represented by the REC who is represented by the EOs at the various LGAs while the EOs are also represented by the presiding officers at the various units and once the presiding officers and all the agents sign, that result is said to be valid; no person has the right to cancel or alter the results emanating from such polling units.

Apart from the international observers, who else had reason to have the results cancelled?

It was just the international observer. I must also say that there were no video clips supporting this cancellation unlike in states where results were declared even with clear cases of violence or disturbances; yet in Abia there is no evidence supported by a video clip.

What contention from APGA led to the cancellation?

APGA had no contention whatsoever; APGA was saying that an international observer reported or witnessed evidence of violence. Yet there was no video clip supporting such report. So many things happened. There were claims and counter claims that Jega had called to ask for cancellation and when Jega was raised on phone, he said no that he never called for cancellation. He said no, that he did not call anybody. It was a very messy situation.

However I want to say that the background to all this is that my opponent had a chair that was standing on three legs; he didn’t plan for a bloc vote anywhere unlike my candidacy that took a bearing from the Ukwa Ngwa bloc that has nine local governments out of 17 LGAs in Abia State and these are people from Abia South, people who have not tasted power in the state until the PDP through its rotational arrangement zoned this power to it.

Rotational arrangement

Consistently I come from a local government that delivers the highest number of votes in the state. During the Presidential election from 1999, Obingwa had the highest or second highest number of votes in Abia. During the Presidential election, we voted 64,000 and during the governorship it went up to 82,000.

The reasons are clear; I come from Obingwa, my wife comes from Obingwa; everything about my family tree revolves around Obingwa; again because my opponent is completely new in politics, he does not understand these things; besides whereas I am from Abia South, my running mate is from Abia North but in his own case he is from Arochukwu and ended up choosing a running mate from the same Federal Constituency, Ohafia all in Abia North.

How is he expecting people to take him seriously? He did not take into cognizance the geopolitical setting of Ndi Abia.

His surprise that I am being supported by my people is neither here nor there. Again, the so called international observer is a biased party, an international observer cannot cancel a result. It is not in our constitution.

Standing by to see; are you hopeful given the situation on ground?

I am very hopeful, given everything and consistently. Except a miracle happens, there is no way Otti and Oko can turn around the results.

- See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/with-the-people-behind-me-i-will-win-ikpeazu/#sthash.mmaIgKSc.dpuf
Re: Caskets With Warning Written On Them Going Round In Aba by henryobinna(m): 5:54pm On Apr 23, 2015
safarigirl:
lol....if you can read, you'll see 'most'.....if 'most' translates to all in your books, then read as you wish.

Apologies to anyone who may feel offended by my post......y'all need to chill. Jesu! People be taking shiiiit personal like you called out their names
long as 'most' is not specific then I and everyother person from Ngwa is affected.

if you don't want people to take things personal you have to be couth.

period!
Re: Caskets With Warning Written On Them Going Round In Aba by Djbaka(m): 6:04pm On Apr 23, 2015
onyfrank:
another casket

All these nonsense caskets can only frighten people who still belong to the dark ages, when we all still worship deities and enshrined with extreme cultural beliefs. This is 2015 baby.... this is so 21st century!!

Backward people, backward party, backward strategies.

2 Likes

Re: Caskets With Warning Written On Them Going Round In Aba by ekiloui(f): 6:07pm On Apr 23, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

Why is Orji Uzor Kalu already shaking heavens for Alex Otti to win?

To answer your question, political alignment.

Because T.A Orji who he handpicked ruined him and ruined the state. I'm an Abian and I believe any Ngwa person playing the Ngwa card against our development is as insane as T.A Orji and his puppet! We say no to PDP and no to Godfatherism.
All PDP knows is rigging...develop the state mba! If t.a had done well we'll understand. Is it by force...can't we even manage to have a free and fair election without pdp making our lives unbearable? I officially hate that party...they can continue to threaten people but the tribunal will decide it!

P.s eurobomber is right...u should borrow his brain 4 a min

#alexforabia
#votealexotti

1 Like

Re: Caskets With Warning Written On Them Going Round In Aba by IGBOSON1: 6:07pm On Apr 23, 2015
subzidi:
Ngwa this Ngwa that! This is why I'm never in support of any meaningless Biafra when people cannot select a good leader on the premise of merit even as a close knit kindred! Abegi
It's a shame despite what PDP has reduced Abia State to some people still want to be associated with anything relating to PDP!

^^^It's that useless Orji that's instigating all this! He can't ask for votes for based on his woeful performance so he's resorting to appealing to voters tribal sentiments and bloody zoning cra'p!

1 Like

Re: Caskets With Warning Written On Them Going Round In Aba by Xcex: 6:08pm On Apr 23, 2015
I see n read many miopic coments here saying PDP has bin in Abia state for 16yrs(falacy). Orji uzor kalu did nt rule on pdp platform even his successor T.A Orji 4 d first 4 yrs was nt on Pdp platform, he pichd his tent wit pdp in 2011, now if T.A can go against his Godfada OUK, y wunt same aply 2 Ikpeazu. I tell u d politics of abia state is a sectional one, u climb dat sit u face ur zone n neglect d odas. An ngwa man shuld b given d chance 2 repair Aba. my 2 cent
Re: Caskets With Warning Written On Them Going Round In Aba by eaglechild: 6:10pm On Apr 23, 2015
asha80:
well let okezie win if that is the case...but one thing I never want to hear from an abia person or ngwa person later is that abia govt is bad,hopeless and wicked bla bla..i will not even listen to the person..i might even mock the person
Absolutely, if they cannot vote in the better candidate then they have themselves to blame.

Abia people have not enjoyed the dividends of democracy due to the poor choices they have been making and I hope they get it right this time.
Re: Caskets With Warning Written On Them Going Round In Aba by toprealman: 6:16pm On Apr 23, 2015
Tells you how crude Okezie and his cohorts really are. Someone should set all those things on fire.
Re: Caskets With Warning Written On Them Going Round In Aba by asha80(m): 6:20pm On Apr 23, 2015
Xcex:
I see n read many miopic coments here saying PDP has bin in Abia state for 16yrs(falacy). Orji uzor kalu did nt rule on pdp platform even his successor T.A Orji 4 d first 4 yrs was nt on Pdp platform, he pichd his tent wit pdp in 2011, now if T.A can go against his Godfada OUK, y wunt same aply 2 Ikpeazu. I tell u d politics of abia state is a sectional one, u climb dat sit u face ur zone n neglect d odas. An ngwa man shuld b given d chance 2 repair Aba. my 2 cent
it took 4 precious danm yrs for ta orji to get rid of ouk..does abia have time to waste?the few infrastructure you see in aba now was done by someone was not from ngwa or even present day abia..you get sectional stupid development in abia because you guys allowed cretins to govern your state

1 Like

Re: Caskets With Warning Written On Them Going Round In Aba by zanga420: 6:24pm On Apr 23, 2015
nwadiuko1:
d apc guy is also from ngwa otti is from arochukwu
I think I get it now, the ngwa zone's having 2major candidates then 'cos of pdp's perceivefd ailure in abia over d yrs d apga guy's getting an oppoturnity. If I'm to decide would've ticked d apc guy but as it stands I think d ngwa guy though in pdp should get it for justice sake. Then with d casket msg its stupid on whosoever put it up, it might cost ngwa d lil chancd they have. All the best to the abians.
Re: Caskets With Warning Written On Them Going Round In Aba by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 6:26pm On Apr 23, 2015
ekiloui:

[s]
Because T.A Orji who he handpicked ruined him and ruined the state. I'm an Abian and I believe any Ngwa person playing the Ngwa card against our development is as insane as T.A Orji and his puppet! We say no to PDP and no to Godfatherism.
All PDP knows is rigging...develop the state mba! If t.a had done well we'll understand. Is it by force...can't we even manage to have a free and fair election without pdp making our lives unbearable? I officially hate that party...they can continue to threaten people but the tribunal will decide it!

P.s eurobomber is right...u should borrow his brain 4 a min

#alexforabia
#votealexotti[/s]

You and Alex Otti are already losers.

It is foolishness for you to dictate to Ngwa people, the biggest tribe in Igboland on how they should vote.

They have chosen to vote one of theirs because of your hate and campaign of calumny against one of theirs.

If you have problem with T. A. Orji and his government, then criticize it without bringing Dr Okezie Ikpeazu into it, as you never see any evil or danger in ex-Gov. Orji Uzor Kalu's support for Alex Otti.

Hypocrites

2 Likes

Re: Caskets With Warning Written On Them Going Round In Aba by nwadiuko1(m): 6:28pm On Apr 23, 2015
zanga420:
I think I get it now, the ngwa zone's having 2major candidates then 'cos of pdp's perceivefd ailure in abia over d yrs d apga guy's getting an oppoturnity. If I'm to decide would've ticked d apc guy but as it stands I think d ngwa guy though in pdp should get it for justice sake. Then with d casket msg its stupid on whosoever put it up, it might cost ngwa d lil chancd they have. All the best to the abians.
yea exactly
Re: Caskets With Warning Written On Them Going Round In Aba by ekiloui(f): 6:32pm On Apr 23, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

You and Alex Otti are already losers.

It is foolishness for you to dictate Ngwa people, the biggest tribe in Igboland on how they should vote.

They have chosen to vote one of theirs because of your hate and campaign of calumny against one of theirs.

If you have problem with T. A. Orji and his government, then criticize it without bringing Dr Okezie Ikpeazu into as you never see any evil or danger in ex-Gov. Orji Uzor Kalu's support for Alex Otti.

Hypocrites

Tribunal will decide! You and the unenlightened Ngwa people...I refuse to generalise cos we have sane ones...will regret your tribal B.S.

The tribunal will decide...tell Ikpeazu that he can rig heaven and earth but the peoples voice will be heard.

Lastly, tell your master T.A Orji that his cup will soon be full.

Useless PDP tout!

P.S no one is dictating to Ngwa people...they were asked to choose between the Devils in-law and an elite and all they could think of was their tribe. Ako na Uche

*spits on ground*
Re: Caskets With Warning Written On Them Going Round In Aba by safarigirl(f): 6:33pm On Apr 23, 2015
henryobinna:
long as 'most' is not specific then I and everyother person from Ngwa is affected.

if you don't want people to take things personal you have to be couth.

period!
toh, sorry na! If you want to count yourself, feel free.

I've apologised, so if you feel the need to keep harassing someone who has apologised, once again feel free. It's an open forum after all and the sooner you stop taking stuff to heart and ignore what you don't like, the better.

Good evening
Re: Caskets With Warning Written On Them Going Round In Aba by Xcex: 6:34pm On Apr 23, 2015
safarigirl:
that Israeli fellow is an Ngwa man. I know some of them like that. There is one that said if Ikpeazu wins, his father will get a political appointment.
All these Ikpeazu supporters are Ngwa people, not one non-Ngwa supports Ikpeazu. All of them want him in so they too can follow and 'eat' the National cake.
If PDP rigs Ikpeazu in, I pray Buhari reduces the allocation to Abia state if not do to them what PDP was doing to Lagos as an opposition state by withholding their allocation. None of them will even see money to loot.
Most Ngwa people are just cursed
This girl jx made a mess of herself, luking @ ur writeup its nt farfetchd hw indisciple n empty headed u're. Wen u don't knw hw 2 chanel n comunicate ur grieviances life bcomes a poo 4 u. Beta change ur moniker, u realy F- up.... Smh

1 Like

Re: Caskets With Warning Written On Them Going Round In Aba by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 6:38pm On Apr 23, 2015
ekiloui:

Tribunal will decide! You and the unenlightened Ngwa people...I refuse to generalise cos we have sane ones...will regret your tribal B.S.

The tribunal will decide...tell Ikpeazu that he can rig heaven and earth but the peoples voice will be heard.

Lastly, tell your master T.A Orji that his cup will soon be full.

Useless PDP tout!

P.S no one is dictating to Ngwa people...they were asked to choose between the Devils in-law and an elite and all they could think of was their tribe. Ako na Uche

*spits on ground*

Get lost, read the article I posted earlier.

Dr Ikpeazu said APGA had no evidence nor objections except a concocted report from a lone International Observer without supporting evidence of the said violence and not even rigging.

What will they use to convince the tribunal beyond every reasonable doubt that the elections were rigged?

Remember, Dr Ikpeazu said, they have all the signed election results from ward level to LGAs which APGA is not disputing
Re: Caskets With Warning Written On Them Going Round In Aba by babyfaceafrica: 6:43pm On Apr 23, 2015
NigerMan1:

safarigirl - sometimes when educated young people talk this days I shiver. How could you claim Lagos state allocation was 'withhold' by PDP? My dear when did that happened?

You people allowed politicians to almost 100% rule your consciousness; you easily ECHO their dirty political lies, which has become REMOTE in their hands to CONTROL the citizens.

SOME FACTS:

1) State allocation is a statury right of every state, so no one can deny a state this right;

2) Any state in Nigeria without allocation for 2 months will bleed to death;

3) Even when the main allocation get reduced, state are entitled to several allocations such as Security votes, Ecological funds, Sure-P funds, Special education funds, SME funds etc. These alone runs into 100s of Billion Naira per annum.

4) It was OBJ who seized Lagos state LOCAL GOVT funds for about 3 months valued at 10Billion Naira.

Please Note: It was LGA Fund (Not State allocation). There are big Difference between the two. However Bola Tinubu quickly made a political gain claiming he 'survived for 3 months' without allocations. Unfortunately you young people just swallow hook, line and sinker that big LIE!

Please stop hawking this lie in the public and endeavor to correct your fellow in the same boat as you.
please if I may ask,why did obasanjo hold lagos state 3 months local. Govenment funds?
Re: Caskets With Warning Written On Them Going Round In Aba by IEDA: 7:03pm On Apr 23, 2015
Udpconcept:
On my way to work this morning, I saw a casket in my street with an inscription "vote against ngwa interest and die"

why do I feel a propaganda,this kind of act looses more votes than gain
Re: Caskets With Warning Written On Them Going Round In Aba by henryobinna(m): 7:04pm On Apr 23, 2015
safarigirl:
toh, sorry na! If you want to count yourself, feel free.

I've apologised, so if you feel the need to keep harassing someone who has apologised, once again feel free. It's an open forum after all and the sooner you stop taking stuff to heart and ignore what you don't like, the better.

Good evening
I don hear.
have a nice evening
Re: Caskets With Warning Written On Them Going Round In Aba by jayuuk: 7:16pm On Apr 23, 2015
Another coffin,Ngwa people going about making jest and mockery of themselves, how short sighted they have all become.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

US, UK, EU Envoys Reject FG Position On Twitter Ban After Meeting / Ahmad Lawan Announces Two Defections In Senate / The Cars Yahaya Bello Wants To Use For Campaign (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.