Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,848 members, 7,956,180 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:03 AM

Caskets With Warning Written On Them Going Round In Aba - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caskets With Warning Written On Them Going Round In Aba (67583 Views)

Stolen Money Are Buried In Caskets & Uncompleted Buildings – Dino Melaye / 'You Will Die Before Mr President' Written On A Car In Abuja (Photo) / Caskets With Warning Written On Them Going Round In Aba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caskets With Warning Written On Them Going Round In Aba by eagleeye2: 7:29pm On Apr 23, 2015
nwadiuko1:
if you are as informed as you want to sound you should have known that the ngwas brought out another candidate in APC
Then why are they not voting for him (Nyerere)
Re: Caskets With Warning Written On Them Going Round In Aba by slap1(m): 7:30pm On Apr 23, 2015
nwadiuko1:
hate them or not, this time around justice and equity must prevail
Enyia read well please. I don't hate them. And what is justice and equity? Supporting Ngwa?
Re: Caskets With Warning Written On Them Going Round In Aba by slap1(m): 7:36pm On Apr 23, 2015
Election has never been this way in Abia State. It's no longer business as usual. The people want to be free from Ochendo and his proteges. Let voting be free and fair, Alex Otti would win.
Re: Caskets With Warning Written On Them Going Round In Aba by eceke007: 8:19pm On Apr 23, 2015
This is a mere trait. Nothing will Happen. Instead of you to die, the Ngwa man or men that kept the coffin will die first. To vote Ngwa man is it by force? They should go and sit down at the dust bin. Vote whom you want and nothing will happen
Re: Caskets With Warning Written On Them Going Round In Aba by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 8:34pm On Apr 23, 2015
eceke007:
This is a mere trait. Nothing will Happen. Instead of you to die, the Ngwa man or men that kept the coffin will die first. To vote Ngwa man is it by force? They should go and sit down at the dust bin. Vote whom you want and nothing will happen

Nobody will prevent anyone from voting Alex Otti but Ngwa people who are in the majority have decided to vote their kinsman.

With 82,000 votes ahead, the final difference between Ikpeazu and Otti after the supplementary election will certainly reach 100,000 in favour of Dr Ikpeazu

1 Like

Re: Caskets With Warning Written On Them Going Round In Aba by simplexvi: 9:32pm On Apr 23, 2015
dis is APGA scam people make una open unq eye ooo
Re: Caskets With Warning Written On Them Going Round In Aba by fashiajones(m): 9:33pm On Apr 23, 2015
this is barbaric, this is absolute nonsense, this is far worst than the hate speech campaigns. When the oba of lagos made an introspective speech we all came out to condemn it and the igbos started writing articles and created a big deal out of it which I do not blame dem, this is far worst than the lagoon...we should all come out irrespective of which party or candidate we support and condemn this act..

3 Likes

Re: Caskets With Warning Written On Them Going Round In Aba by nwadiuko1(m): 9:44pm On Apr 23, 2015
ekiloui:

Tribunal will decide! You and the unenlightened Ngwa people...I refuse to generalise cos we have sane ones...will regret your tribal B.S.

The tribunal will decide...tell Ikpeazu that he can rig heaven and earth but the peoples voice will be heard.

Lastly, tell your master T.A Orji that his cup will soon be full.

Useless PDP tout!

P.S no one is dictating to Ngwa people...they were asked to choose between the Devils in-law and an elite and all they could think of was their tribe. Ako na Uche

*spits on ground*
wait till the tribunal starts as for now okezie is definitely winning this with or without your useless vote
Re: Caskets With Warning Written On Them Going Round In Aba by ddefoe: 9:51pm On Apr 23, 2015
Abia people rejected Ikpeazu not because he is an Ngwa man,they rejected him because he is TA orji man.
Re: Caskets With Warning Written On Them Going Round In Aba by EricDonn(m): 10:33pm On Apr 23, 2015
The Ngwa pple of Abia State seem to hav woken up to d Nigerian reality. U dont get power on a platter of gold. The 1993 abiola riots gave OBJ power, Ndelta militancy gav GEJ power, we all knw the niggas dat just gav GMB power. The Ngwa pple who re d majority in Abia State (9/17 LGA's) hav been begging for power since 1999, now they hav decided to take it by force. For sake of justice n equity, let d majority carry d day
Re: Caskets With Warning Written On Them Going Round In Aba by datribune: 11:53pm On Apr 23, 2015
Ojiofor:
Why do you assume igbo support for Agbaje was out of hatred for tinubu or yoruba people?Ndigbo lagos and other non indigenes opted for him because he offered them a better and what they considered a fair deal in his government if elected simple.politics is all about interest all over the world,the same reason african Americans are more in support of Democrats than Republicans.its people like you who are playing politics of hate and not the other way round.Ndigbo never sort to use undemocratic means to impose a governor on majority of Lagosians.

Is d scenario dat played out in lagos any different frm what happened at d center?. d igbo admitted on numerous occasions dat GEJ had disappointed dem & had not fulfilled his promises but dat they would still vote 4 him because they saw him as one of them.
While other tribes in d national interest, withdrew their support, ndigbo continued to support someone who had shown clearly dat he did not hav d bandwidth to run a country as intricate & complex as d giant of africa. They chose to side wit a clueless, corrupt, weak & inept Azikiwe than to side wit Nigeria. A similar scenario is playing out in d local politics of Abia state.
Take a hard look & u'll see dat those who ar playing politics of hate ar those who continue to attack d Asiwaju, a revered leader & former governor of lagos state even though he is not on d ballot.

1 Like

Re: Caskets With Warning Written On Them Going Round In Aba by Ojiofor: 12:19am On Apr 24, 2015
datribune:

Is d scenario dat played out in lagos any different frm what happened at d center?. d igbo admitted on numerous occasions dat GEJ had disappointed dem & had not fulfilled his promises but dat they would still vote 4 him because they saw him as one of them.
While other tribes in d national interest, withdrew their support, ndigbo continued to support someone who had shown clearly dat he did not hav d bandwidth to run a country as intricate & complex as d giant of africa. They chose to side wit a clueless, corrupt, weak & inept Azikiwe than to side wit Nigeria. A similar scenario is playing out in d local politics of Abia state.
Take a hard look & u'll see dat those who ar playing politics of hate ar whose who continue to attack d Asiwaju, a revered leader & former governor of lagos state even though he is not on d ballot.

Common,you still miss the point.this is democracy and you don't expect everyone to vote one direction.Ndigbo made their choice whether right or wrong you must have to respect that in as much as they have accepted the wish of majority and I ask again what's your problem with that?
When other tribes across Nigeria voted for OBJ in 1999 the yorubas choose to vote for Olu Falae nobody crucified the yorubas for voting against general interest of Nigeria.Finally,Buhari has won and it's time to prove his critics wrong rather than to look for whom to victimize.

2 Likes

Re: Caskets With Warning Written On Them Going Round In Aba by Kc3000: 2:24am On Apr 24, 2015
Rubbish!!! If anything I would say APGA is behind this, so they can claim PDP intimidated voters after they lose. No one is afraid of a freaking casket.
Re: Caskets With Warning Written On Them Going Round In Aba by endylake1986(m): 2:38am On Apr 24, 2015
Hmmm Ngwa. see democracy is all about Choice. you strive to get it.
Re: Caskets With Warning Written On Them Going Round In Aba by centjamie(m): 7:32am On Apr 24, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

You must tell yourself the truth and that is T. A. orji has been a disaster to that state. It is so bad that most people don't want anyone or thing associated with that crook.

And orji uzor kalu who has thrown his weight behind Alex otti wasn't a disaster when he was governor of Abia state?

Now i see how readily people want to associate with somebody(otti) close to the crook, Orji kalu.now orji kalu has suddenly become an angel? Hypocrites everywhere.you guys should be truthful for once,your problem with okezie ikpeazu is simply because he is NGWA.what you guys are seeing in Aba is the ripple effect of your unwarranted HATE on ngwa people.

In case you don't know,your Otti has so bribed the inec officials that they are only interested in doing his bidding that was why a concluded election with an obvious winner was declared inconclusive.(tell me about irregularities and i tell you to tell me of any state in Nigeria where election was totally free and fair,devoid of irregularities).so your Otti is not a saint afterall.
Re: Caskets With Warning Written On Them Going Round In Aba by Nobody: 8:03am On Apr 24, 2015
centjamie:

And orji uzor kalu who has thrown his weight behind Alex otti wasn't a disaster when he was governor of Abia state?

Now i see how readily people want to associate with somebody(otti) close to the crook, Orji kalu.now orji kalu has suddenly become an angel? Hypocrites everywhere.you guys should be truthful for once,your problem with okezie ikpeazu is simply because he is NGWA.what you guys are seeing in Aba is the ripple effect of your unwarranted HATE on ngwa people.

In case you don't know,your Otti has so bribed the inec officials that they are only interested in doing his bidding that was why a concluded election with an obvious winner was declared inconclusive.(tell me about irregularities and i tell you to tell me of any state in Nigeria where election was totally free and fair,devoid of irregularities).so your Otti is not a saint afterall.

I have never campaigned for Otii here, check the history of my posts and see. All I am asking for is that votes should count; stop snatching ballot boxes and parading touts everywhere.
Re: Caskets With Warning Written On Them Going Round In Aba by Godwyn50: 8:06am On Apr 24, 2015
This is the handiwork of APGA just to tarniish the image of his opposition because APGA people knows very well that the have losed out
Re: Caskets With Warning Written On Them Going Round In Aba by centjamie(m): 8:19am On Apr 24, 2015
safarigirl:
lol.....APC in the East? Bros drop another gist abeg

So it is all about party and not competence Smh.....some people and their asinine utterances sha.
Re: Caskets With Warning Written On Them Going Round In Aba by centjamie(m): 8:26am On Apr 24, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

I have never campaigned for Otii here, check the history of my posts and see. All I am asking for is that votes should count; stop snatching ballot boxes and parading touts everywhere.

If this coming from someone who is not partisan,i would také it serious.stop making it look as if apga and Otti are saints.you think pdp are the only people into ballot box snatching? Or are they the only people parading touts? Haven't you heard about the Aguleri boys from Anambra state sent by their governor working 4 apga?

Tell me you dnt wnt otti to win by any means and mean it and i will také you serious.
Re: Caskets With Warning Written On Them Going Round In Aba by Nobody: 8:38am On Apr 24, 2015
centjamie:

[s]If this coming from someone who is not partisan,i would také it serious.stop making it look as if apga and Otti are saints.you think pdp are the only people into ballot box snatching? Or are they the only people parading touts? Haven't you heard about the Aguleri boys from Anambra state sent by their governor working 4 apga?

Tell me you don't wnt otti to win by any means and mean it and i will také you serious.[/s]

Show me one single post I have made on nairaland campaigning for Otti.
Re: Caskets With Warning Written On Them Going Round In Aba by Nobody: 10:00am On Apr 24, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

I dragged them into it because their political sophistication is useless and is best referred to as tribalism in "regional mandate and mission statement"
Why do you make Yorubas your nightmare dressed like a day dream...cant you reason and halt your problems alone, why would you always feel your problem is caused by those who does not even remember you still exist, how many times have you heard others make such comments about you? they wont because hey reason beyond being a tribal man which is unavailable in ur brains... i pity you peoples retardation.
Re: Caskets With Warning Written On Them Going Round In Aba by centjamie(m): 10:40am On Apr 24, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Show me one single post I have made on nairaland campaigning for Otti.

I dnt need to see any post,your undertone says it all.
Re: Caskets With Warning Written On Them Going Round In Aba by Iceathome(m): 10:47am On Apr 24, 2015
HAHAHA, Its a mere trait.....that is one of their game plan at the meeting they held on 15th April, 2015 at Elder Adaelu's residence in Osisioma tagged "Ukwa La Ngwa". We know their game plans, they will certainly fail. At the meeting, they even blamed themselves for buying over INEC staffs for overshooting the figures to unrealistic figures in Obingwa and Osisioma in the fear of massive votes that will emanate from Abia North senatorial zone who saw Dr. Alex Otti as the best CHANGE Abia needs now.

The mistake Ngwa people made is allowing Chinedu Orji (Govnor's son) to anoint a candidate for them, thinking that they will win the election forgetting that the king makers which is Abia North will not never think of adopting anybody appointed by orji's family after messing one of their sons up -Uche Sampson Ogah. Abia North understand the game wella.

I read someone saying Ngwa People have more LGAs (9/17) than others, please Abia politics is not about number of LGAs but who involved more in politics locally and internationally which I think Abia north do more than other senatorial districts. Also, Aba north and south are not controlled by Ngwa origin rather the foreigners, thereby taking out the two above LGAs, Ngwa will have 7LGAs, then Osisioma LGA is more of 60/40 btw Ngwa and non-indigene, Obingwa too is 60/40, while Ugwunnagbo can be 70/30, Ukwa East/West also will 70/30, Isialangwa north and south are for Alex Otti, while other LGAs currently now are for Alex Otti with 95/5 against PDP. So, Otti will win the election, forget the coffin throwing around everywhere, its a mere trait and one of their game plan as I said above.

Below is the results already accepted by INEC from The 17 LGAs in Abia
Isialangwa South:
PDP= 7,133
APGA = 5,686

Arochukwu:
PDP = 3,032
APGA = 11.383

Bende:
PDP = 5,164
APGA = 14,263

Aba North:
PDP = 6,000
APGA = 24,000

Isialangwa North
PDP =19,798
APGA = 6,853

Ugwunagbo:
PDP = 17, 788
APGA = 1,022

Osisioma:
PDP = 42,122
APGA = 1,017

Ukwa East:
PDP = 4,261
APGA = 3,140

Ukwa West:
PDP = 9,154
APGA = 4, 890

Umunneochi:
PDP = 4,324
APGA = 7,349

Isiukwuato:
PDP = 5,913
APGA = 8, 275

Umuahia North:
PDP = 18, 215
APGA = 15, 752

Umuahia South:
PDP = 4,580
APGA = 5,973

Obingwa:
PDP = 82, 240
APGA – 1,952

Ikwuano:
PDP = 2,465
APGA = 4, 295

Aba south:
PDP = 4,871
APGA = 28,823

Ohafia:
PDP = 11,729
APGA = 17, 690

Interim Totals:
Total for PDP (8LGs) = 248,459
Total for APGA (9LGs) = 165, 406

Difference in favour of PDP = 83,053

Meanwhile, Obingwa, Osisioma and Isialangwa North were cancelled and a rerun scheduled for April 25. The cancelled figures are:

For APGA = 9,822
For PDP = 144, 160

Therefore, currents figures are:
For APGA = 155, 584
For PDP = 104, 299

Difference in favour of APGA = 51, 285

The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), Abia State has scheduled the governorship re-run for the state for the 25th of April. The re-run is to take place in the affected polling units and wards in 9 local government areas of the state.
The local government areas affected are: Aba North, Aba South, Bende, Isialangwa South, Isialangwa North, Umuahia South, Umuahia North, Arochukwu, Ohafia and Osisioma

Note, due to INEC has declared election in Bende LGA 98% conclusive according the electoral law, then election will not be held at Itumbuzo- Bende LGA which only two polling unit were affected.
Re: Caskets With Warning Written On Them Going Round In Aba by asha80(m): 11:22am On Apr 24, 2015
Iceathome:
HAHAHA, Its a mere trait.....that is one of their game plan at the meeting they held on 15th April, 2015 at Elder Adaelu's residence in Osisioma tagged "Ukwa La Ngwa". We know their game plans, they will certainly fail. At the meeting, they even blamed themselves for buying over INEC staffs for overshooting the figures to unrealistic figures in Obingwa and Osisioma in the fear of massive votes that will emanate from Abia North senatorial zone who saw Dr. Alex Otti as the best CHANGE Abia needs now.

The mistake Ngwa people made is allowing Chinedu Orji (Govnor's son) to anoint a candidate for them, thinking that they will win the election forgetting that the king makers which is Abia North will not never think of adopting anybody appointed by orji's family after messing one of their sons up -Uche Sampson Ogah. Abia North understand the game wella.

I read someone saying Ngwa People have more LGAs (9/17) than others, please Abia politics is not about number of LGAs but who involved more in politics locally and internationally which I think Abia north do more than other senatorial districts. Also, Aba north and south are not controlled by Ngwa origin rather the foreigners, thereby taking out the two above LGAs, Ngwa will have 7LGAs, then Osisioma LGA is more of 60/40 btw Ngwa and non-indigene, Obingwa too is 60/40, while Ugwunnagbo can be 70/30, Ukwa East/West also will 70/30, Isialangwa north and south are for Alex Otti, while other LGAs currently now are for Alex Otti with 95/5 against PDP. So, Otti will win the election, forget the coffin throwing around everywhere, its a mere trait and one of their game plan as I said above.

Below is the results already accepted by INEC from The 17 LGAs in Abia
Isialangwa South:
PDP= 7,133
APGA = 5,686

Arochukwu:
PDP = 3,032
APGA = 11.383

Bende:
PDP = 5,164
APGA = 14,263

Aba North:
PDP = 6,000
APGA = 24,000

Isialangwa North
PDP =19,798
APGA = 6,853

Ugwunagbo:
PDP = 17, 788
APGA = 1,022

Osisioma:
PDP = 42,122
APGA = 1,017

Ukwa East:
PDP = 4,261
APGA = 3,140

Ukwa West:
PDP = 9,154
APGA = 4, 890

Umunneochi:
PDP = 4,324
APGA = 7,349

Isiukwuato:
PDP = 5,913
APGA = 8, 275

Umuahia North:
PDP = 18, 215
APGA = 15, 752

Umuahia South:
PDP = 4,580
APGA = 5,973

Obingwa:
PDP = 82, 240
APGA – 1,952

Ikwuano:
PDP = 2,465
APGA = 4, 295

Aba south:
PDP = 4,871
APGA = 28,823

Ohafia:
PDP = 11,729
APGA = 17, 690

Interim Totals:
Total for PDP (8LGs) = 248,459
Total for APGA (9LGs) = 165, 406

Difference in favour of PDP = 83,053

Meanwhile, Obingwa, Osisioma and Isialangwa North were cancelled and a rerun scheduled for April 25. The cancelled figures are:

For APGA = 9,822
For PDP = 144, 160

Therefore, currents figures are:
For APGA = 155, 584
For PDP = 104, 299

Difference in favour of APGA = 51, 285

The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), Abia State has scheduled the governorship re-run for the state for the 25th of April. The re-run is to take place in the affected polling units and wards in 9 local government areas of the state.
The local government areas affected are: Aba North, Aba South, Bende, Isialangwa South, Isialangwa North, Umuahia South, Umuahia North, Arochukwu, Ohafia and Osisioma

Note, due to INEC has declared election in Bende LGA 98% conclusive according the electoral law, then election will not be held at Itumbuzo- Bende LGA which only two polling unit were affected.
guy obingwa results have been accepted
Re: Caskets With Warning Written On Them Going Round In Aba by madridsta007(m): 11:36am On Apr 24, 2015
Abians Will Reject TA Orji's stooge, don't worry.

Re: Caskets With Warning Written On Them Going Round In Aba by Etruth: 11:56am On Apr 24, 2015
asha80:
Pdp in abia as a party is just danm crude.i hope the know the foundation of what they are laying
Re: Caskets With Warning Written On Them Going Round In Aba by Etruth: 12:04pm On Apr 24, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

No, Abia state needs to try another party, it is the most backward state in the East today. Another party should be given a chance there. undecided
Nooooo. PDP all the way. APC is hausa and Yoruba party. Ochendo for life. Okezie ka anyi ma till 2023. Ikuku 2023 till 2031. PDP..... Power faya to the people.
Re: Caskets With Warning Written On Them Going Round In Aba by cupidhero(m): 1:34am On Apr 25, 2015
Imagine bastards that didn't contribute 1 naira in the creation of abia state are going about talking trash. How much did ngwa people contribute to make abia a state for them to act as if it is their God given right to rule abia state? Adaelu,allen nwachukwu and others deceiving ngwa people forgot to tell them the same ohuhu people they bought machetes for have be using machetes for headhunting before the first ngwa man grabbed one for farming. A relative of mine told me the whole richmen in ngwa clan are planning something evil and that the owner of chemlap was incharqe of the plan. r.i.p to PDP.
5l
Re: Caskets With Warning Written On Them Going Round In Aba by Nobody: 10:02pm On Nov 18, 2021
pazienza:

Which Igbo thing? Where else in Igboland is this kind of thing happening? No Onitsha man has ever ruled Anambra, yet they are not trying to blackmail the rest of Anambra just because of the economic importance of Onitsha.

This is an Ngwa Thing, not an Igbo thing, please.
That because we are not Igbos and have never been..
Re: Caskets With Warning Written On Them Going Round In Aba by thundafire: 10:29pm On Nov 18, 2021
PDP should go and rest in Abia state, their performance in that state since 1999 has been abysmal. The state should try APGA or APC for a change and see how it goes. embarassed
PDP have terrible governor's,so imagine APC coming in may be worse
Re: Caskets With Warning Written On Them Going Round In Aba by uduokirika1(m): 2:27am On Nov 19, 2021
This was were ngwa people sold thier birth right

Now ABA is in filt
Re: Caskets With Warning Written On Them Going Round In Aba by Nobody: 2:58am On Nov 30, 2021
cecegorz:
[/b]
This is just hilarious!
Is that what is happening there now?
I'm not an Abian but I do have company business meeting in Aba/Umuahia once in a while. If TA so loves the Ngwa guys, why did he allow Aba to become such an eye sore after Uzor Kalu's disastrous outing?
It's a pity how these politicians use crude means to brain wash people. Someone should set those coffins ablaze already!
Let the Abians freely vote a competent person and see development affect everybody, including the Ngwas.
As an outsider, I strongly believe that Alex Oti with his professional pedigree and love for SMEs capacity building is the best bet for Abia right now.
Lol cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Former Governors Dariye And Nyame Released From Prison (photos) / Photos Of Osinbajo At Queen Elizabeth’s Burial; Wishes King Charles Well / Why Fatima Ganduje And Idris Ajimobi's Wedding Is Criticized By Many (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.