Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

'I Lost My Man Because I Slept With 43 Men' - Lady Confesses - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'I Lost My Man Because I Slept With 43 Men' - Lady Confesses (58585 Views)

Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone / Lady Confesses After Pinning Her Pregnancy On The Wrong Man / I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Lost My Man Because I Slept With 43 Men' - Lady Confesses by Nobody: 3:39am On Apr 24, 2015
foxxynik:

You're jobless
The buhari u're mentioning doesn't even knw u exist!........ The Tinubu u're tagging doesn't feel sorry for ur stupidd beliv over his political views and patriotism!
Stop fooling around and make ur time worth wasting on building urself...beliv me! U're a nobody and even if u die this night...no politician will cough a kobo to ur people to bury you!
Get a good brain... while u can!

Mumu like you. So GEJ the election looser sabi you abi? Pained Tanoid grin

Re: 'I Lost My Man Because I Slept With 43 Men' - Lady Confesses by Nobody: 3:49am On Apr 24, 2015
DPSparrow:

God punish u na u and ur lousy family him go rule. Fooooooooooool

tongue

Re: 'I Lost My Man Because I Slept With 43 Men' - Lady Confesses by millionaireman: 4:16am On Apr 24, 2015
lalasticlala:
[i][/i]

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/i-lost-my-man-because-i-slept-with-with-so-many-men/

Because women get Sexually Transmitted Diseases easier than men, women gulp deep inside them all that come from men's joystick.
Therefore, any woman that ignored this danger and slept around with men is more of a sl*t than a woman that reserved herself to very few men.

Your ex-man was wise to abandon you.

1 Like

Re: 'I Lost My Man Because I Slept With 43 Men' - Lady Confesses by MrBasketball: 4:21am On Apr 24, 2015
ronald4lif:
She's responsible for her predicament. You don't go about telling a man how many people you've slept with. It's not anyone's business.
This your post is senseless, u are giving the ladies more clue on how to keep useless secret.

I pray u marry such wife and she keeps such without telling u okay?

1 Like

Re: 'I Lost My Man Because I Slept With 43 Men' - Lady Confesses by MrBasketball: 4:23am On Apr 24, 2015
tonero230:

May you marry such a lady until it becomes your biz.
That guy mumu big time, RUBBISH!!!! angry

And the thread went down nobody countered him for that silly post.

Nairaland guys can be dull sometimes, he just gave the ladies a big useless clue on how to keep such devilish secret. angry

1 Like

Re: 'I Lost My Man Because I Slept With 43 Men' - Lady Confesses by MrBasketball: 4:37am On Apr 24, 2015
tellwisdom:

angry angryWoman wrapper
That guy is very stüpid, i swear. angry
Re: 'I Lost My Man Because I Slept With 43 Men' - Lady Confesses by Emyogalanya: 4:51am On Apr 24, 2015
agarawu23:
43 different blood shocked
and imagine if this kind woman met with Jesus at the borehole and he asks her go call me ur husband she will be like i've no husband i've been mounted by 43 men and one i'm with now is not my husband .
Re: 'I Lost My Man Because I Slept With 43 Men' - Lady Confesses by Adeboyefa(f): 4:55am On Apr 24, 2015
ronald4lif:
She's responsible for her predicament. You don't go about telling a man how many people you've slept with. It's not anyone's business.

Only God can handle and forgive such confessions. You don't have to claim to be a virgin @ 35 , but why admit 43 men?

Admitting more than 2 men to a new man is a recipe for disaster. Our society doesn't accept equal sexual freedom for men and women. "Tess of the D'Urbervilles" (by Thomas Hardy) was abandoned by her husband after telling him her past against her mother's advice who said "I did not tell your father everything (about my past)".

A popular church song says:
"Have you sins that to men's eyes are hidden?
Tell it to Jesus alone".

3 Likes

Re: 'I Lost My Man Because I Slept With 43 Men' - Lady Confesses by Moana(f): 4:56am On Apr 24, 2015
godoluwa:
NO BE SMALL THING. TO BE HONEST, HER BLOOD TYPE WILL BE AASSAS0. SHE BE CONFIRM OKADA, OR BETTER NAMED AS KETEKETE. I see no reason why a lady must av slept with 43 men, no matter whatever.
so what is the reason for a man to sleep with 43 women?
Re: 'I Lost My Man Because I Slept With 43 Men' - Lady Confesses by deloon(m): 4:56am On Apr 24, 2015
tociano009:
waiting to reach 50..... igbo girls sha
Wetin carry Igbo girls enter the matter now?
Please learn not to expose your ignorance.

1 Like

Re: 'I Lost My Man Because I Slept With 43 Men' - Lady Confesses by Nobody: 4:59am On Apr 24, 2015
How did she keep accurate count?
Re: 'I Lost My Man Because I Slept With 43 Men' - Lady Confesses by Moana(f): 5:04am On Apr 24, 2015
kinibigdeal:
My wife to be must surely fall from heaven at my sight or I remain single undecided
you should die and fall from heaven also or remain single
Re: 'I Lost My Man Because I Slept With 43 Men' - Lady Confesses by justmag(m): 5:44am On Apr 24, 2015
Lord! If I ever cross paths with a woman like this, may my eyes look the other way even if she looks like everything a nicca needs. Amen.

FDB!

1 Like

Re: 'I Lost My Man Because I Slept With 43 Men' - Lady Confesses by iceblige(m): 6:03am On Apr 24, 2015
Chai...there is God
Re: 'I Lost My Man Because I Slept With 43 Men' - Lady Confesses by cjayoga: 6:05am On Apr 24, 2015
shocked
NA WHICH STYLE ALL OF DEM DO
Re: 'I Lost My Man Because I Slept With 43 Men' - Lady Confesses by Nobody: 6:07am On Apr 24, 2015
searching4lovee:
[b] undecided

WE TOLD THEM GEJ IS CLUELESS TANOIDS SAID GEJ TILL 2019 grin

WE TOLD THEM HE IS THE MOST CORRUPT PRESIDENT IN THE WORLD TANOIDS SAID HE TRANSFORMED TRAIN AND THEIR BRAIN BACKWARDS undecided

WE TOLD THEM HE ACCEPTED DEFEAT COS HE FEARS ICC TANOIDS CALLED HIM A HERO grin

WE TOLD THEM IF HE LOOSE THE ELECTION NOTHING WILL HAPPEN, TANOIDS SAID THE MILITANTS WILL BOMB ALL THE PIPELINE grin

WE TOLD THEM BUHARI IS A MOVEMENT, TANOIDS SAID HE HAS BEEN LOSING SINCE 2003 grin

WE TOLD THEM THE NORTH AND SOUTHWEST ARE THE POLITICAL GIANTS OF NIGERIA, THE MUMU'S SAID WE ARE NORTHERN SLAVES grin

WE TOLD THEM AMAECHI IS AN AGENT OF CHANGE, TANOIDS SAID HE'S A DRIVER AND AN ERRAND BOY cheesy

WE TOLD THEM TINUBU IS THE BEST POLITICAL STRATEGIST IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA, Igbos SAID IT IS THEIR COWARD WAR LORD WHO RAN TO IVORY COAST grin

WE TOLD THEM PDP IS DEAD AND BURIED TANOIDS SAID THEY ARE COMING BACK IN 2019 grin

MORAL OF THE STORY IS : SAI BUHARI tongue

#no matter how bitter you are, the certificateless illiterate will rule you and your family till 2023 tongue[/b]
Re: 'I Lost My Man Because I Slept With 43 Men' - Lady Confesses by Adesiji77: 6:09am On Apr 24, 2015
Speechless! shocked
Re: 'I Lost My Man Because I Slept With 43 Men' - Lady Confesses by Tonason: 6:11am On Apr 24, 2015
lalasticlala:
[i][/i]

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/i-lost-my-man-because-i-slept-with-with-so-many-men/

A make up story from a guy. We know the voice a man when we hear one. Stop deceiving yourself.
Re: 'I Lost My Man Because I Slept With 43 Men' - Lady Confesses by shevi4mb(m): 6:22am On Apr 24, 2015
lalasticlala:
[i][/i]

Keep having fun @ age 30s....no one is interested in old cargo grin
Re: 'I Lost My Man Because I Slept With 43 Men' - Lady Confesses by jice(m): 6:23am On Apr 24, 2015
searching4lovee:
[b] undecided

WE TOLD THEM GEJ IS CLUELESS TANOIDS SAID GEJ TILL 2019 grin

WE TOLD THEM HE IS THE MOST CORRUPT PRESIDENT IN THE WORLD TANOIDS SAID HE TRANSFORMED TRAIN AND THEIR BRAIN BACKWARDS undecided

WE TOLD THEM HE ACCEPTED DEFEAT COS HE FEARS ICC TANOIDS CALLED HIM A HERO grin

WE TOLD THEM IF HE LOOSE THE ELECTION NOTHING WILL HAPPEN, TANOIDS SAID THE MILITANTS WILL BOMB ALL THE PIPELINE grin

WE TOLD THEM BUHARI IS A MOVEMENT, TANOIDS SAID HE HAS BEEN LOSING SINCE 2003 grin

WE TOLD THEM THE NORTH AND SOUTHWEST ARE THE POLITICAL GIANTS OF NIGERIA, THE MUMU'S SAID WE ARE NORTHERN SLAVES grin

WE TOLD THEM AMAECHI IS AN AGENT OF CHANGE, TANOIDS SAID HE'S A DRIVER AND AN ERRAND BOY cheesy

WE TOLD THEM TINUBU IS THE BEST POLITICAL STRATEGIST IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA, Igbos SAID IT IS THEIR COWARD WAR LORD WHO RAN TO IVORY COAST grin

WE TOLD THEM PDP IS DEAD AND BURIED TANOIDS SAID THEY ARE COMING BACK IN 2019 grin

MORAL OF THE STORY IS : SAI BUHARI tongue

#no matter how bitter you are, the certificateless illiterate will rule you and your family till 2023 tongue[/b]

Wake up guy because Nigerians have passed all that.
Re: 'I Lost My Man Because I Slept With 43 Men' - Lady Confesses by OlaVick83(m): 6:28am On Apr 24, 2015
she needs pad luck.
Re: 'I Lost My Man Because I Slept With 43 Men' - Lady Confesses by Rhoteabarca(m): 6:31am On Apr 24, 2015
Shoroniyen

1 Like

Re: 'I Lost My Man Because I Slept With 43 Men' - Lady Confesses by JoeCutie(m): 6:36am On Apr 24, 2015
See this woman oh... embarassed
43? What are you... "Lady of the D!cks"? undecided

Keep blaming men for your promiscuity. At 34, you've successfully arranged 43 different dimensions of D!CKs?! Shameless & undignified hustler. undecided

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'I Lost My Man Because I Slept With 43 Men' - Lady Confesses by Nobody: 6:42am On Apr 24, 2015
43 men, that's too much meen.
Re: 'I Lost My Man Because I Slept With 43 Men' - Lady Confesses by austinesteve(m): 6:42am On Apr 24, 2015
[quote author=lalasticlala post=33038961][i][/i]

[/quote

@ OP, women can never be Sex being like men.....as for this story, I wonder y a man will want to know the number of men his spouse must have slept with in the past....that's crapy!!!! y dig the past?
Re: 'I Lost My Man Because I Slept With 43 Men' - Lady Confesses by tiwo31: 6:50am On Apr 24, 2015
Re: 'I Lost My Man Because I Slept With 43 Men' - Lady Confesses by richidinho(m): 7:01am On Apr 24, 2015
Idowuogbo:
My dear, toto get meter. grin

Yes Toto get meteroooo
Re: 'I Lost My Man Because I Slept With 43 Men' - Lady Confesses by Nobody: 7:07am On Apr 24, 2015
The reason is simple. Men are like Bolts, women are like Knots. Knots easily get worn out, and when they are worn out, the bolts finds no threads to screw, so bolts functions excellently with knots with great threads, and which of course are lost when knots are worn out. Ladies, be careful how you screw around, cos men pay attention to your orifices, its what makes us decide to buy a ring, the shape of a knot, and fix on your finger fitted as our bolt. If the knot or ring is too big it cant fit the bolt or finger.
Re: 'I Lost My Man Because I Slept With 43 Men' - Lady Confesses by Bsc(m): 7:11am On Apr 24, 2015
Go and have ur fun...til ur 50...
Re: 'I Lost My Man Because I Slept With 43 Men' - Lady Confesses by pmann2(m): 7:17am On Apr 24, 2015
ASHAWO get GRADE O... 43 Different cocks... This is ASHAWO @ its PEAK... Some women get mind sha... Any way am not too surprise because most girls are nothing but pure waste to their generation and generations yet to come. Nothing is as good as a good woman and nothing is as bad as a bad woman. If you have a bad GF, count yourself lucky, but if you have a bad wife, your days on earth are numbered.

1 Like

Re: 'I Lost My Man Because I Slept With 43 Men' - Lady Confesses by gotousa2013: 7:17am On Apr 24, 2015
Why would you open up so cheaply? You should have just told him 2 . The first guy is ur boyfriend wen yoy were 18 and the second is the one that left yoy before you met him.

1 Like

Re: 'I Lost My Man Because I Slept With 43 Men' - Lady Confesses by Nickymezor(f): 7:21am On Apr 24, 2015
Fun my foot... undecided she be real cheerful giver cheesy.....hmmm on a more serious note she no try @ all...y wld she disclose d no? Yeah I know being sincere is gud buh in dis case, she should hv let it slide...# my opinion tho cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

South African Lady Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday, Says She's Still A Virgin (Pix) / Seven Most Annoying Things Women Say To Men. / I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.